Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:00 pm

bohrabhai wrote:
IMG-20141206-WA0017.jpg
Rodatut tahera in foam in dubai
If this is not a murti puja and vyakati puja than what is it?
its 'foaming at the mouth'..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:54 am

Seems like a nice trend, make a pandal and install a SED (living mangal murties) in it and start the dussehra festival. SEDs can sit at the pandal for a designated time, while devoted abdes (bhakts) can line up for deedar (darshan) and najwas (charavaa). Once SEDs leave, the pandal can be used to play various audio/video of noorani kalema while Abdes can sit on a red carpet awed in devotional trance with rova-jevu-moohs, singing ghanu-jeevo and do purjosh maatam, for a change, abdes can do Yemeni dagger dance too.

This will save a lot of travel time and increase the air-time to double/triple the revenue plus SEDs can gloat in glory of his popularity.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 am

humanbeing wrote:Seems like a nice trend, make a pandal and install a SED (living mangal murties) in it and start the dussehra festival. SEDs can sit at the pandal for a designated time, while devoted abdes (bhakts) can line up for deedar (darshan) and najwas (charavaa). Once SEDs leave, the pandal can be used to play various audio/video of noorani kalema while Abdes can sit on a red carpet awed in devotional trance with rova-jevu-moohs, singing ghanu-jeevo and do purjosh maatam, for a change, abdes can do Yemeni dagger dance too.

This will save a lot of travel time and increase the air-time to double/triple the revenue plus SEDs can gloat in glory of his popularity.
One thing we should not forget that SED is not expecting or asking for all these. Mullahs and chamchas are doing it to impress them. And SED's are just riding on the high surf. Mullahs and chamchas are spending Dawat funds left, right and center just to impress these Shezadas and SED's so they can get their glory. They should not forget that they are firing weapons on someone else shoulders. If you questions such expenditure as fuzul kharche (Waste of Money) they are get BANNED and sidelined from Jamaat. I think Aqa Moula MUST intervene here and stop this non-sense.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:27 am

allbird wrote: One thing we should not forget that SED is not expecting or asking for all these. Mullahs and chamchas are doing it to impress them. And SED's are just riding on the high surf. Mullahs and chamchas are spending Dawat funds left, right and center just to impress these Shezadas and SED's so they can get their glory. They should not forget that they are firing weapons on someone else shoulders. If you questions such expenditure as fuzul kharche (Waste of Money) they are get BANNED and sidelined from Jamaat. I think Aqa Moula MUST intervene here and stop this non-sense.
And who will intervene when Aqa Moula spends public's money on himself. So if his sons, bros and aamils follow in his footsteps then we should blame them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

asad wrote:And who will intervene when Aqa Moula spends public's money on himself. So if his sons, bros and aamils follow in his footsteps then we should blame them
There is a saying in Hindi "Chor ka bhai Ghanti Chor" !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Saheb e Dawat Shz Abbas bs Fakhruddin DM - AJMAN

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 am

Why wear gloves for handling the bamboo batten. :wink: :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:18 am

ponga bhori wrote:Why wear gloves for handling the bamboo batten. :wink: :wink:
Because the hands of Abde (SLAVES) are dirtier :evil: then the body of Baba Ramdev :mrgreen:

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:48 pm

SBM wrote:
Because the hands of Abde (SLAVES) are dirtier :evil: then the body of Baba Ramdev :mrgreen:
It must be the silver top knob.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm

SED visits are hardly about just money.
Its more about marking their territory, preserving their ego, and making themselves relevant.
Invasive intrusion into people's lives through their abode, and opening another scheme (this time an Account with Dawat).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm

SBM wrote:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Saheb e Dawat Visited VASIND

Hussain_KSA

Sahib e Dawat visiting Saudi Arabia for loot

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 am

The new trend of enriching the zadas is sending Sahibay Dawat to different cities and so Sahibay Dawat for Saudi is visiting cities.

A rough calculation indicates that he must be making around 30,000 - 40,000 Saudi Riyals from each region which means an income of SR.100,000.00 (Rs. 16 lakhs) and if he is lucky or having more clout, might cover other regions and add to his coffers.

average 300 persons in each region :

misaq majlis : 200 x 30 = 6000 (not all people attended and leave out kids)
qadam in houses :300 x 50 = 15000 (each member should do salam including women and children)
khaata raqam : 100 x 100 = 10,000 (for each family)
jamat najwa : = 10,000 (conservative sum)

Jai Ho !!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am

Received via e mail, LOOK AT THE DEMANDS
Salaam-e-Jameel,

In continuation of the former announcement about the arrival of Saheb-e-Daawat, it is Aqa Moula TUS farman and khushi that Saheb-e-Dawat would do qadam at each mumineen’s residence. Saheb-e-Dawat shall be visiting mumineen residences on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (half day). With that in mind:

Anjuman-e-Jamali has divided the mumineen area wise and area coordinators are appointed to coordinate and schedule the visit to all mumineen at the above mentioned days.
It is imperative that after consultation with area coordinators, Izan (invitation) should be offered to Saheb-e-Dawat after the Chelam/Misaaq Majlis. All Mumineen should attend the Chelum Majlis.
Please arrange for fakhir Sujni and bethak for Saheb-e-Dawat during the visit.
Everyone should offer sharbat and wadhawanu to Saheb-e-Dawat. Area coordinator will arrange for it if you cannot.
As per Dawat nehaj, every household need to offer raqam (amount) in Dawat Khata. These checks need to be made out to Dawat-e-Hadiyah (America). In addition, for karamat of Saheb-e-Dawat, every household need to offer najwa salaam.L Kindly have these two envelopes ready upon Saheb-e-Dawat’s visit.
There should be proper Photos for Aali Qadar Moula TUS, Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Moula and Syedna Taher Saifuddin Moula in all rooms of your residences
There should be Ghar ni Taaveez (2 per room facing East and West) in each room of the residence. If you do not have this let your area coordinator know by end of the day so that we can arrange and have it available by Chelum.
There should be proper and separate namazi chakri and bathroom chakri in your residences for taharat along with Lota or Muslim Shower.
There should be proper walangri (towel/clothes drying rack that allows air drying without touching the wall etc.) to ensure taharat. If you do not have these, you can get one from IKEA for under $20.
Mumineen who wish to offer Ziyafat can coordinate with area coordinator to do araz to Saheb-e-Dawat. Anyone serving food should also have Chilamchi Lota for hand washing.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 am

SBM wrote:Received via e mail, LOOK AT THE DEMANDS
Salaam-e-Jameel,

In continuation of the former announcement about the arrival of Saheb-e-Daawat, it is Aqa Moula TUS farman and khushi that Saheb-e-Dawat would do qadam at each mumineen’s residence. Saheb-e-Dawat shall be visiting mumineen residences on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (half day). With that in mind:

Anjuman-e-Jamali has divided the mumineen area wise and area coordinators are appointed to coordinate and schedule the visit to all mumineen at the above mentioned days.
It is imperative that after consultation with area coordinators, Izan (invitation) should be offered to Saheb-e-Dawat after the Chelam/Misaaq Majlis. All Mumineen should attend the Chelum Majlis.
Please arrange for fakhir Sujni and bethak for Saheb-e-Dawat during the visit.
Everyone should offer sharbat and wadhawanu to Saheb-e-Dawat. Area coordinator will arrange for it if you cannot.
As per Dawat nehaj, every household need to offer raqam (amount) in Dawat Khata. These checks need to be made out to Dawat-e-Hadiyah (America). In addition, for karamat of Saheb-e-Dawat, every household need to offer najwa salaam.L Kindly have these two envelopes ready upon Saheb-e-Dawat’s visit.
There should be proper Photos for Aali Qadar Moula TUS, Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Moula and Syedna Taher Saifuddin Moula in all rooms of your residences
There should be Ghar ni Taaveez (2 per room facing East and West) in each room of the residence. If you do not have this let your area coordinator know by end of the day so that we can arrange and have it available by Chelum.
There should be proper and separate namazi chakri and bathroom chakri in your residences for taharat along with Lota or Muslim Shower.
There should be proper walangri (towel/clothes drying rack that allows air drying without touching the wall etc.) to ensure taharat. If you do not have these, you can get one from IKEA for under $20.
Mumineen who wish to offer Ziyafat can coordinate with area coordinator to do araz to Saheb-e-Dawat. Anyone serving food should also have Chilamchi Lota for hand washing.
O M G ! 21st century and America and Canada- bastions of democracy! :mrgreen:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

We have not seen anything yet! All the extravagant arrangements are just curtain raisers. No one can tell me Abdes do not love SMS. They will travel from miles for his deedar. I say regardless of the outcome of the court case (if ever), SMS looks and acts like a winner. He travels around the world establishing his territory like a dog pissing on fire hydrants. SQS is Johnny-come-lately and I have counted him out of the race.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Mkenya wrote: They will travel from miles for his deedar. I say regardless of the outcome of the court case (if ever), SMS looks and acts like a winner.-----. SQS is Johnny-come-lately and I have counted him out of the race.
Except historians had counted Mousa AS out against the Pheron's army too. Even in current history Indian freedom fighters were discounted against Mighty British Raj and very recently Nelson Mandela and his supporters were given no chance against Apartheid South African regime.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Agreed SBM but here we are talking about us reformists and disgruntled Abdes. The three examples you mention are quite noteworthy yet I cannot envision Bohras, of either leanings, take to the streets or masjid and beat off challengers and take control. Let us be realistic, most of the posts here, are purely academic exercises. When push comes to shove I would watch my back as Bohras have a latent habit of disappearing! I am loving this.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Remember Sahir
Zulm phir Zulm hey, bhata hey to mit jaata hey
Khoon phir Khoon hey tapke gaa jo Jum jayega

think

Unread post by think » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:58 pm

saw a clip of muffy in dubai riding on top of a range rover. the seat was somehow tied to the top of the range rover. There was a band baja playing ahead of him in full show and splendor. This was an evening before the chehlum majlis of Imam Hussain. I think of this show as self glorification. Are the people of dubai so blind. what religious leader goes around self glorifying himself and spending all this wealth which belongs to the people. Glory is only Allah's and it is for Allah only. It is hard to believe the amount of expenses borne by the mumineen to fly all these saheb e dawaat to different places all over the world. I think it is a public relations agenda of the kothar to visit the mumin's house,infringe on their privacy and give them photos of muffy and his dad to further brainwash them to remain loyal to the cult. If these saheb e dawaat really do care,then they should pay a visit the squatters of the poor mumineen of karachi, mumbai and other similar places to help them and listen to their woes. saheb e dawaat should not pretend to be Imam Zainul Abedin or mother Terressa when you are not.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:12 pm

SBM wrote:
Mkenya wrote: They will travel from miles for his deedar. I say regardless of the outcome of the court case (if ever), SMS looks and acts like a winner.-----. SQS is Johnny-come-lately and I have counted him out of the race.
Except historians had counted Mousa AS out against the Pheron's army too. Even in current history Indian freedom fighters were discounted against Mighty British Raj and very recently Nelson Mandela and his supporters were given no chance against Apartheid South African regime.
Bro SBM I trust you are well.

We all wished SKQ would have been our Mandela or Gandhi..the difference between those great personalities is they had a strong motivation to publicly take a stand and demonstrate their ideals that differentiate from the incumbent controls.

They were ready to risk their lives, freedom and conveniences for their masses. One was prepared to take radical steps like threatening civil disobedience against White rule, while the other promoted non compliance . The point is there is big difference in character. All are important inputs corresponding to the output desired.

SKQ is too passive and unable to diiferentiate clearly what is he against . As I have said Nass is a personal inheritance, but what does it mean for the commoner! What is in it for the masses if he was the king, what will he provide that SMS does not already provide. If he ever reads this blog let him know we want him to up the volume! Not rely on court cases ...open the battle front on many issues . We will always give him preferential treatment if he has a better offering than the SMS . Until then we will carry our own small battles of reform. Some we lose some we win..

The option is someone from the commoners rise up and challenges the STS genetic family that means overruns SMS and SKQ . Or modern civilisation and awareness of Islamic Renaissance makes these human worship irrelevant . I am leaning towards the later as it is inevitable

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:55 pm

They are only interested in the Throne. They have the same blood and even, if the court decides the winner. It will not change anything for our community. Reading both sides will tell you they just want your money and the money belonging to the poor. As I said it before, two sides of the same coin. Religion is a business, nothing else.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:57 am

Ozdundee wrote:The option is someone from the commoners rise up and challenges the STS genetic family...
When Taizoon bs uploaded his zahir/batin website over a decade ago, he was not only from the STS family but openly challenged the shehzadas. Where were you all then?! Did you come running to support him?! Mufaddal bs hired gundas and sent his burhani guards and toloba to beat him up and do whatever - were you all there to even file a police complaint, let alone try to help him?! If it wasn't for Taher bs and the Akbarallys family, Taizoon bs would have been dead then!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:26 am

^
Br Haqniwaat
To be fair with OZ that incident took place in Mumbai and most of the forum members who are outspoken were not even aware of it. I wonder if Saif Insaf and other from Progressive would have offered the help to Taizoon BS, he would consider that help?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:20 pm

SBM wrote:^
Br Haqniwaat
To be fair with OZ that incident took place in Mumbai and most of the forum members who are outspoken were not even aware of it. I wonder if Saif Insaf and other from Progressive would have offered the help to Taizoon BS, he would consider that help?
Haqniwat

Sure that is a a good question and honestly I don't know or recall what Taizoon BS scandal is or was and by the way I am not from Mumbai . I will read into it as I see it comes up regularly .

Why , was he was trying to reform ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:20 pm

As far as Taizoon Shakir and his dealing with Qasre Aaali, thru my different contacts, I came to know the following
As of last week the SMS goons have done everything to ruin his life
Firstly they asked his wife to disobey her husband regarding his loyalty to SKQ (same SMS who was telling Bairao not to disobey their husbands in Duabi waiz)
Secondly they are brain washing his teenage son and trying to turn against him.
Lastly the worst they some how got his mother to stop talking to Taizoon Shakir because SMS is more scared of him knowing more intricate details of Zahir-Batin of Mazoon and Mukasir and they want to break him down so that he will bend down and become the slave. They may be afraid that he may be an asset to SKQ with his recordings about Kothari Masters (royal family) how they use double standards.
Arwa ben who is related to Moiez BS had personally called Taizoon Shakir to apologize the SMS and join the fold in last few weeks.
All the above are facts, May be some one here may confirm all these as Taizoon Shakir has been appointed by SKQ as coordinator in Nevada and they may know him specially SKQ followers in West USA
The hypocrite SMS who talks big about respecting family members and No ADAWAAT does the same next day to his own family members and while telling Wives to obey their husbands tells the wife of his own extended family to disobey.
Hypocrite SMS and his followers.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:13 am

seeker110 wrote:They are only interested in the Throne. They have the same blood and even, if the court decides the winner. It will not change anything for our community. Reading both sides will tell you they just want your money and the money belonging to the poor. As I said it before, two sides of the same coin. Religion is a business, nothing else.

Seeker110,

Both may be money minded, but I tend to disagree with you on the degree of money mindedness. Some time back,

UnhappyBohra wrote:Sceptical, I take the opposite view...Why would a smart, pious man who inarguably is smart enough to understand the odds he was against, risk the peace of his later years and the well being of his family to fight this battle? He has put all his worldly wealth on the line to make this claim. I don't think he is stupid enough to do it for worldly gains. I am pretty certain he was driven by a higher motive. I think the nass was done on him by his brother and he felt compelled to reveal it in order that haq ni dawat may continue.

-------------

I will add some more thougths: I too tend to think that SKQ did not take up this fight for money. I have heard over the years (even as far as 30 years back) that there was/is a vasiyat from STS for SKQ as the next dai after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. In this forum it has been discussed that SKQ was offered tons of money (I have heard numbers of the order of 1000s of crores mentioned in this context) to give up the nass. So he could have taken a few thousand crores and given it to his children and shut up. And if he would have acquiesced to that years back, SMS camp would have put him on a pedestal, and he would have been back with Burhanuddin Moula and seen everywhere in the pictures/videos. Instead, now he and his family have to fight this powerful Kothar. So I doubt an intelligent person would do it for money.

And if he would have taken the money and shut up, no credits on guessing whom that money would have ultimately come from :)

He may not have done it for money, but this does not preclude that but he could have done it for power or out of anger. After all power could be a more alluring thing than money for people with a lot of money. So the need for power cannot be ruled out; but for money, unlikely.

So it could be for power/anger, or it could be that the nass was done on him by SMB in 1965, (very likely) and he is fighting for his right, for justice and for truth. And he has a vision of the dawat that is different from SMS and he wants that vision for the community. It is also likely, given the education in his family, that he had expressed such a viewpoint to SMB and hence he may have been sidelined (this is purely my guess, nothing more). In which case, he has really put himself and his family in the fight against a very powerful establishment for the sake of a very docile community. If that is really the case, he deserves our respect, and support in his fight for what is his right – and it is in the community’s long-term interest too.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Br. DCP,

There is hardly anything left about Islam , life styles of Rasul Allah or the teachings of ahlebait in our current Bhora religion. I do not see any difference in the two sides.

When I saw the pictures of both the contenders, sitting on takhats, wearing garb that keeps the unable to do any work for other fellowmen himself self. It shows haram khori to the bone. Right there is the height of laziness and all the other bad stuff it brings.

All projects started by both has public investment with little or none from the two contenders.

Br. Show me the beef.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:15 am

seeker110,
I do agree with you that both sides are same. There is nothing to prove to us that in future SKQ would not turn out to be the same as SMS is today. But what DCP is trying to say is that SKQ did not do this for the money. It could be because of power or anger or plainly because he was 'actually' nussed-upon by 52nd. The argument is who is the rightful heir and NOT whether that heir is going to bode well for the bohra aam aadmi. As mentioned somewhere else in the past - SKQ seems to be the lesser of the two "evils" and that's why people have a soft corner for the oppressed and seemingly weak SKQ.

saminaben

Re: saheb e dawat visit. A new loot.

Unread post by saminaben » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:54 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Saheb e dawat is like this matrix representative he comes to your city or town injects a virus of emotional bayaans and su shaan.....and slowly the poison enters the brain of already dead zombie brain of abde......than he starts his extortion!
I found this definition of Saheb e Dawat And the writer deserves hazaaaro Jaan si fidaa thay jaavu, and Fakhir Najwaa - what a laugh I got and am still laughing ... :D