Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:07 am

seeker110 wrote:Br. DCP,

There is hardly anything left about Islam , life styles of Rasul Allah or the teachings of ahlebait in our current Bhora religion. I do not see any difference in the two sides.

When I saw the pictures of both the contenders, sitting on takhats, wearing garb that keeps the unable to do any work for other fellowmen himself self. It shows haram khori to the bone. Right there is the height of laziness and all the other bad stuff it brings.

All projects started by both has public investment with little or none from the two contenders.

Br. Show me the beef.
Bhai seeker 110,

I understand and agree with you that from a fatimi Dawat perspective, the two sides are very similar - gaalis to 1,2 and 3; both claim to be dai-ul-mutlaq (complete control over the religious and secular aspects of their followers), both belive in Sajada, Basically, religion wise, it is very similar.

In other aspects, there are some important differences. SKQ saheb at least wants more accountability and less force for money - at least they are saying that. His children at least work in the real world - daughter (Tahera bensaheba), son (Taher bhai saheb has a farming business, I think), daughter-in-law also did something (like start a school in London), other children too. On the other side, all the people, and thru 3-4 generation the numbers go into several hundreds, a large proportion of them are in the kothar. It disconnects them from the real world and working for a living.

Imam Ali worked for a living, why don't these people? Is he not the ultimate person to emulate?

And if they don't work, and are "professional priests"; I think this professional priesthood for a large number of folks is a problem in my view.

Here is why: What do you or me do when we get up in the morning? We remember our creator (I hope so), get children ready for school, send them to school, and then go to work and do our work. Come home in the evening, spend time with family, do chores, and sleep. What does the professional priest (all the Aamils, bhai sahebs, SED, etc.) do? They get up in the morning and have nowhere to go to work. So they say (just my guess): Let us think of one more scheme to keep ourselves occupied. SED, some scheme or the other, as they have to justify their time and position. And it disconnects them from the travails and triumphs of real work. [I understand that to run any large organisation, you need some staff, but this has gotten out of hand.]

In that aspect too, apart from the things mentioned above, SKQ saheb appears to be better than the other side - that some folks from his family at least work.

Now if only, as haqniwaat says, they would get rid of the shezada and shezadi title, it would be preferable. We could anyway call them with respectable names, but prince and pricesses :D Reminds me of the movie Mugal-e-Azam, wher they would say: Shezada Jahangir padhar rahe hai.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 am

SKQ has to show a 'clear' disconnect with his father and brother ......... be bold and innovative, shun all this 'royal' stuff, unless there are 'substantial' reforms, for many, KQ and MS are two sides of one coin ............. shun the titles, shun sajda, shun lanat baazi, and alike .......... show some respect for others and followers ....... else KQ or MS, or whosoever, world has moved on after seeing many Alexanders, Czars, Hitlers and alike .............. a time will come when Raudat Tahera will best be 'seen' as pyramids, and learn about the deserving end of Pharaohs .............

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 pm

To both SMS and SKQ followers
This is my take may be I am dreaming
But at the end of the day, there is going to be a compromise between SMS and SKQ, If one observes closely, the absence of Qaid Chor and Malek Chuster from the active scene of Ziyaafats as well as their active absence from North America scene one has to conclude that there are negotiations going on where SMS and his goons may let SKQ and his family keep North America and let Qutbi Dai create Dawat Seat here as most of SKQ family is based in USA and are US Citizens, SMS and his Goons will have enough abdes/amtes to loot between India/Pakistan/Middle East and Africa to please everyone in his family.
Right now this court battle is all about control of Saify and Badri Mahal. Many in India might have already noticed that Badri Mahal is not as active as it used to be.Most of the activities from Badri Mahal has been shifted.
What is also amazing that Fatemidawat has no mention of Taizoon Shakir's Zahir-Batin expose ( a trump card to expose Zahir Baatin of Mazoon). Those recorded conversation which I listened to when the website was up has enough material to put doubts on many die hard followers of SMB and SMS about dirty politics being played in the name of Dawat
So the conclusion is going to that abdes/amtes are once again going to be shafted. So all those who are still holding faint hopes of transparency and accountability keep on dreaming........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Saheb E Dawat Janab NAYEEN Bs Maqdam Majlis At Hakimi Masjid Chittagong,Bangladesh

19th Safar, 1436

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

So the Saheb e Dawat Marketing team of DMMS comprises only of Qasre-AALi family now comprising of over 2000 family members, needing to save face, by traveling far and wide to over a million Bohras, marketing their territory against their competitor of less than 200 people? And the million plus Bohras are getting convinced first hand how desperate and pathetic this Qasre AALi under DMMS has become. Nice job they are doing for marketing desperation, an impoverished message and gold-plated begging bowls.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 am

SBM wrote:To both SMS and SKQ followers
This is my take may be I am dreaming
But at the end of the day, there is going to be a compromise between SMS and SKQ, If one observes closely, the absence of Qaid Chor and Malek Chuster from the active scene of Ziyaafats as well as their active absence from North America scene one has to conclude that there are negotiations going on where SMS and his goons may let SKQ and his family keep North America and let Qutbi Dai create Dawat Seat here as most of SKQ family is based in USA and are US Citizens, SMS and his Goons will have enough abdes/amtes to loot between India/Pakistan/Middle East and Africa to please everyone in his family.
Right now this court battle is all about control of Saify and Badri Mahal. Many in India might have already noticed that Badri Mahal is not as active as it used to be.Most of the activities from Badri Mahal has been shifted.
What is also amazing that Fatemidawat has no mention of Taizoon Shakir's Zahir-Batin expose ( a trump card to expose Zahir Baatin of Mazoon). Those recorded conversation which I listened to when the website was up has enough material to put doubts on many die hard followers of SMB and SMS about dirty politics being played in the name of Dawat
So the conclusion is going to that abdes/amtes are once again going to be shafted. So all those who are still holding faint hopes of transparency and accountability keep on dreaming........

Will you please, for God's sake, stop posting the same stupid post in every discussion!!!!!! This is the third frigging time i came across this same stupid post

What is the point that you are trying to make????? Or are you doing it in a desperate attempt to rack up your post score and match Anajmi??????

Grow up man, stop acting like an immature child who discovered the power of CTRL C + CTRL V :evil: :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:09 pm

^
Zinger Shut up and stop being baby
There is a reason it has been posted at 3 threads and no one has objected. If Admin thinks this is excessive they would have removed it.
And BTW it is not stupid post unless stupid people can not comprehend the Taawil of this post.
Last edited by SBM on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Zinger bro what about Universaldad (jagatnapapa) posting khuda ni lanat all over the forum!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Saheb E Dawat Janab Mehlum BS at Jaffna,Sri Lanka.

25th Safar, 1436

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Unholy shenanigans and waste of time. Ye log aise hi sher marte rahete hain.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:59 pm

has anyone in a lunatic asylum accepted the fact they are mentally ill?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:27 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Zinger bro what about Universaldad (jagatnapapa) posting khuda ni lanat all over the forum!
i have sounded him of numerous times. there is only so much i can do to him too

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 am

SBM wrote:^
Zinger Shut up and stop being baby
There is a reason it has been posted at 3 threads and no one has objected. If Admin thinks this is excessive they would have removed it.
And BTW it is not stupid post unless stupid people can not comprehend the Taawil of this post.
as per my knowledge, admin does not sit on this site 24x7 unlike some other people. hence he/she cannot delete posts the moment they are posted.

why other people have not objected is of no concern to me. and please, by all means do tell me the taawil behind posting the same post not once, not twice, but thrice. i would love to know this from you, knowing how easily you threw the word TAAWIL

BTW, i have clarified that i do not think your post is stupid, it give people something to think about but when you read the same thing thrice, then it becomes stupid.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:51 am

Can we list the SED who went around it is important that we know who the 20 odd team is

In my view these are the second layer of command and control after zadas

These are the guys who benefit from the system they are sms key team that needs to be watched and tracked

They have access to the strategy what they think and behave Is how the power is ring fenced.

It is also the weakness that if fractured the dawat can be in trouble

There is a very sinister agenda why they went around in such a synchronized way.

If someone can PM me their documented names and passport details numbers that would be helpful

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Shz Malik-ul-Ashter BS Shujauddin DM khere Maqdam as Saheb-e-Dawat in Houston

2nd Rabiul Aakhar, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:27 pm

SAHEB E DAWAT JANAB BADRUL JAMALI BS ARRIVES IN TANGA

9th Jumadil Awwal, 1436

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm

alhaq wrote:How u guys access zenifo....coz its need e jamaat no...?
Why one needs e jamaat card to log in Abde websites while you can visit and post freely, do you see the picture and you still have blinds on your eyes.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

97% members jo idhar post kartey hai unke paas its id hai bhai....

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 pm

alhaq wrote:How u guys access zenifo....coz its need e jamaat no...?
Not all who come to the masjid and give fake misaqs to MS are with him. In fact it is my estimation that 50% don't care who is Dai. And 25% actively believe SKQ TUS is on haq. But all have ITS ids - same as me - because of the threat of baraat if we give misaq to SKQ.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 pm

alhaq wrote:Badruljamali bhs is gentelman
He is nothing but a third rate thug. I have first-hand experience with his hustling.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Badruljamali being a 3rd rate thug is correct. Like his father who didn't get to be Mazoom or Mukasir during STS and SMB time have come to the forefront via backdoor using MS and other SMB kids as their puppets. They are people who can't get in from front door are using back doors like thieves. You can see him and his other Mombasa chor Amil brother running around MS trying to hold his hands so they can be seen in videos being sent to the public.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:57 pm

So now you can't have a good reply you start calling people names. That is why YN died at such early age and so sudden (may be even committed suicide) because Allah got feed up with his fitna's and spared us all his zulum. Now his sons have come to forefront with SMB kids and are causing fitna and zulum. Allah will show them their proper ways also.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 pm

SAHEB E DAWAT JANAB BADRUL JAMALI BS QADAM MUBARAK AT M MOHSIN BHAI'S RESIDENCE

14th Jumadil Awwal, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:16 pm

SAHEB E DAWAT JANAB BADRUL JAMALI BS QADAM MUBARAK AT M YUSUF BHAI JANOOWALLA RESIDENCE

13th Jumadil Awwal, 1436

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:52 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
alhaq wrote:Badruljamali bhs is gentelman
He is nothing but a third rate thug. I have first-hand experience with his hustling.
This Gentleman BJ was several times admonished and scolded by SMB Himself - this I have witnessed first-hand. In Burhanuddin Maula's bethak Maula used to say one thing, and BJ would put his own spin onto things and twist it and proclaim loudly "maula Yey farmaayu Chey". A few times SMB heard BJ loud speaking and told him to basically shut up and stop changing his farmaans and twisting it. This I have witnessed one too many times.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 am

alam wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: He is nothing but a third rate thug. I have first-hand experience with his hustling.
This Gentleman BJ was several times admonished and scolded by SMB Himself - this I have witnessed first-hand. In Burhanuddin Maula's bethak Maula used to say one thing, and BJ would put his own spin onto things and twist it and proclaim loudly "maula Yey farmaayu Chey". A few times SMB heard BJ loud speaking and told him to basically shut up and stop changing his farmaans and twisting it. This I have witnessed one too many times.
how good it would be if MB would send this guy to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and never let him come back, but no he decided to let this shaitaan continue with his work and fitnat, not really impressive action from MB.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

repeatedly MB remained silent on many wrong doings from his right hand thugs and crooks, finally today yazidi mufaddal is sitting on thrown and momeenin are crushed. deen is lost and ilm is gayab from majlises.

who is responsible?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 am

Is there any single person from kothar who was confiscated by MB in his entire regime? is there any incident when he kicked out any corrupt person from his family?

but yes he did kicked out olema of jamiya who wanted to speak the truth

he did kicked good and honest jamaat members from many jamiyat and replaced them with puppets of kothaar.....

wiseman786

Unread post by wiseman786 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:32 pm

I apologise if someone has already mentioned this but what does this Saheb E Dawat actually do when he comes round to your house? I have never had one of these round before so I am unsure :?
I am not in to this at all but my parents are scared shitless about them coming and when I tell them that they should say no, they reply by saying that they will make life hell for us - what [realistically and lawfully] can they do? other than 'salaam bund'

also - I don't mind a bit of a laugh and a joke here and there but please keep it to a minimum (when replying directly to my post) as I really need to know what these guys are all about before they arrive!

Thank you all in advance for your answers!

Wiseman786

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:11 am

wiseman bro
simply put, they just arrive, receive the sum and go. in between the routine things which is not imp to them also
so just keep the cash ready and u will be happy