Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:35 pm

other states which come under Anjuman-E-Saifee (i.e. Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri) MUST attend the misaq majlis as per farmaan.
Do they know the weather conditions of these states or they do not give a damn about people;s safety while driving in icy conditions,

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:46 pm

SBM wrote:
other states which come under Anjuman-E-Saifee (i.e. Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri) MUST attend the misaq majlis as per farmaan.
Do they know the weather conditions of these states or they do not give a damn about people;s safety while driving in icy conditions,
They don't care about safety or weather. They will say that "if you don't come, you will be damned". Muffy's famous phrase.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:49 pm

New wrote:Anjuman-e-Saifee Chicago
Misaq Majlis
Where: Al Masjid Al Badri
When: Sunday November 30th, 2014
Start Time: 04:26 pm
Saheb e Dawat Janab Al Aqmar bhaisaheb (D.M.) will be conducting misaq majlis for Anjuman-E-Saifee mumineen as well as Chicago North (Hizb-e-Shujaee). All the mumineen from other states which come under Anjuman-E-Saifee (i.e. Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri) MUST attend the misaq majlis as per farmaan.
Program for Sunday November 30th / 8th Safar al-Muzaffar 1436h is as follows:
•04:26pm - Maghrib/Isha Namaaz
•followed by Misaq Majlis
•06:30pm - Salawaat Jaman, all mumineen are invited.
All mumineen, mumenaat, farzando and Mehmano MUST attend and receive barakaat.
Shukran,
Who is this BS, has he been trained as a Daku Malkhao (D.M.)?
It seems like this is Al Aqmar, qusai bs' son and son-in-law of muffy. There are three Al Aqmars in Saifee Mahal. The other is Ubai's brother and the third is Luvai's son.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm

SBM wrote:
i hear that for US and Canada, they have decided to install credit card machines, so that they can take your card info over the phone and charge your card instantly for fakhera najwa in case roads are impassable because of bad weather.

bakre ko kaise bhi karke kaatna hi chhahiye...

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:54 pm

All these are new testing tricks to assess how much control they can exercise. They first tried to force people to go to Bakersfield from Fremont and San Francisco in moharram ashara but after getting resistance they revert back. Now they are trying to test with Saheb e dawat - just wait and see how far they can go.
I see two reasons for filling the coffer with this mad rush. Either the demands of King Maker of Muffy as a Dai are Hugh and they wants to settle it as soon as possible or there is a panic that this hen lying golden eggs will die soon. Interesting times ahead for Abdes.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Saheb -E Dawat Janab Aamir Bs Mohyuddin At Noor Hall, Ibrahim Mohallah, Karachi-Pakistan

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Saheb e Dawat Janab Aliasgar BS bin Badrul Jamali BS Najmuddin at Hakimi mohalla kuwait

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:37 pm

since the shahi khandaan is expanding exponentially and their numbers are exploding (what can ayyash zaadas and zaadis do in their free time except procreate?), the time is not far away when abdes will be asked not just to receive these royal bhikari's for a few minutes, but to house them and feed them for a week or two.

maan na maan, mai tera mehmaan.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:47 pm

I am away in the Solomon islands on job unfortunately

Can someone urgently describe what Is the purpose and program

I have been waiting for this shikar for so long a wild small fowl will do if the prize trophy are in the north

Arrangements were ready media , cuffs, transport, I will try via remote control ... what a poor timing

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 am

bohrabhai wrote:Again saheb e dawat is coming be prepared Saheb-e-dawat waaste:-

Shz Ammar bs - Dubai
Shz Shabbir bs - Sharjah
Anyone from UAE, (like Br. Asad) can confirm the schedule of their visit. We can have something arranged for our Priestly guest. May be welcome by National Awaqaf Board (Sharjah Board is particularly stringent) or MoI. Especially during these weeks before December 2nd and after all the incidents happening at their National Security Level and Middle East, Ministry of Interior is really alert and wid zero tolerance.

These guys (BS) will be visiting the houses in late evening or nights. That can grow the suspicion.
If i can get the schedule and i can forward the details to my lower level contacts.

Anybody has high level waasta...

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 am

Mukasir-e-dawat is visiting Kuwait. Bidding rates start from KD 21/- just to invite the SED to your homes, applicable salaam are extra and negotiable.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:07 am

Lottery lag gai mukasir ko.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:49 pm

There is need for some clear cut proof like photos, videos and that money is being gifted , stopping at customs or breach of visa conditions.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Saheb e dawat BAND-BAJA AND BARAT

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:40 pm

which fertile imagination conjures up such ridiculous costumes for band baja players and the jokers providing sham security to these fraudsters?

have they employed an ex-costume designer of that madman dictator gaddafi?

i wouldnt be too surprised, after all mufatlal is heading the same way as muammar gaddafi. both are equally insane, over-the-top, outlandish, dictatorial, tyrannical and cuckoo, drunk with power and paranoid. probably both are also suffering from some highly contagious communicable diseases... you get my drift.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Afdhalua Salam

It is the karam and ehsaan of our beloved Aqa Moula (tus) that he sent His son-in-law Al Had ul Al Anjab ul Asad Al Farqad ul Azhar Janab Al Aqmar Bhaisaheb (DM) bin Shz. Qusai bhai saheb (DM) as sahebe dawat for Chicago. along with Shehzadi Ruqaiyah bensaheba.
Mumineen should do niyat for doing Ziyafat, please call / email Dr Shaikh Shujauddinbhai Valika Imtiabhai Carbide Husainbhai presswala to register your name. Mumineen will have an option to register for Ziyafats to be done either for Lunch or Dinner and Breakfast.
Aside from Ziyafat, Saheb -e-Dawat wish to visit (as per farmaan) each and every mumin house hold, in the North side.
Those member who wish to do khidmat like driving, scheduling, jamman arrangements please provide your name and availability.
Hizbe Shujaee
Chicago North

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 pm

:D :D :D His son-in-law Al Had ul Al Anjab ul Asad Al Farqad ul Azhar....some titles have been missed or omitted ....

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Shabbir Nooruddin brother of SMB and the resident Shehzada of Sharjah will be SED in Sharjah. Due to his age he will not visit all the houses and will visit only the rich Bohris or who can afford 552 to 1000 Dhm just for his visit. His son in Law Behla is designated to visit all the houses in Sharjah. Shabbir Nooruddin is in town but has not started visiting any houses as of now.

In Dubai Ammar Jamaluddin son of SMB will be the SED. Due to his health issues he will not be visiting a lot of houses at the same time but will visit more on a ziyafat type and his sons will cover maximum area.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:28 am

i have heard that the current Mazun Maula , will be the Sahab e Dawat for Mumbai.

Im wondering if its just one mohalla of the city or all of it. must be just one part, certainly cannot be all of it

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:03 am

zinger wrote:i have heard that the current Mazun Maula , will be the Sahab e Dawat for Mumbai.

Im wondering if its just one mohalla of the city or all of it. must be just one part, certainly cannot be all of it
Due to his very advanced age current Mazoon cant even stand on his feet without support from his son. How will he visit every ones house because that is what SED do. or we will see a new trend like in Ziyafat that people will visit him.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote:i have heard that the current Mazun Maula , will be the Sahab e Dawat for Mumbai.

Due to his very advanced age current Mazoon cant even stand on his feet without support from his son. How will he visit every ones house because that is what SED do. or we will see a new trend like in Ziyafat that people will visit him.
Does this new Mazoom add any value to the community...at his age what service does he perform to the progress of the community. He cannot communicate with thee Imam, he cannot expand the faith, he cannot lead..just a position and name in Misaq.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 am

Ozdundee wrote:
asad wrote: Due to his very advanced age current Mazoon cant even stand on his feet without support from his son. How will he visit every ones house because that is what SED do. or we will see a new trend like in Ziyafat that people will visit him.
Does this new Mazoom add any value to the community...at his age what service does he perform to the progress of the community. He cannot communicate with thee Imam, he cannot expand the faith, he cannot lead..just a position and name in Misaq.
Bohras have a funny situation at hand. Imam is imaginary, two people claim to be appointed by an comatose man. and both claim to be talking to Imam. Now where does that leave space for the Mazoon.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:50 am

This SED yatras are getting common in SMS era. SMS means business. Before these guys were sitting pretty in cozy comforts of their devrees and mahals, now they have to step out and reach out to their customers and extract the moolah by undue influence and intimidation. It is actually an appraisal process. who is more popular and who get more moolah ? This SED yatras also help gauge the financial weightage of the areas that will help determine transfers and plum postings. SMS the big boss is assessing the KRAs ( key responsibility areas and KPIs ( Key performance indicators) of these SEDs. All the levels from mazoon-mukasir-shehzada-amils-secretary-shiekhs-mullahs-khidmatguzzar are feet on street to perform the best for khushi of maula, more the money more the happiness.

It also helps to keep the PR alive with plum revenues flowing in. These fellas also must be bored sitting in the masjids and now enjoying the palkhi/chariot/rath yatras and basking in the lime-light, 15 minutes of celebrity fame and bag load of cash. Enjoying the parades, while howling, yelling fan-fare of abdes and amtes in their path.

Fraud, deception and business karna to koi kothar se seekhey

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am

humanbeing wrote:This SED yatras are getting common in SMS era. SMS means business. Before these guys were sitting pretty in cozy comforts of their devrees and mahals, now they have to step out and reach out to their customers and extract the moolah by undue influence and intimidation. It is actually an appraisal process. who is more popular and who get more moolah ? This SED yatras also help gauge the financial weightage of the areas that will help determine transfers and plum postings. SMS the big boss is assessing the KRAs ( key responsibility areas and KPIs ( Key performance indicators) of these SEDs. All the levels from mazoon-mukasir-shehzada-amils-secretary-shiekhs-mullahs-khidmatguzzar are feet on street to perform the best for khushi of maula, more the money more the happiness.

It also helps to keep the PR alive with plum revenues flowing in. These fellas also must be bored sitting in the masjids and now enjoying the palkhi/chariot/rath yatras and basking in the lime-light, 15 minutes of celebrity fame and bag load of cash. Enjoying the parades, while howling, yelling fan-fare of abdes and amtes in their path.

Br HB,
I believe, SED visits were always there as I recall from my childhood, may be these visits have become more frequent. I don't recall how much money was looted then but now the process is like this in North America:
  • There is a maqdam majlis for the welcome of SED
    Committee members arm twist you in inviting the SED for pagal to your house
    Next haggle with you for the salaam
    The SED fast tracks through your house, asks the non trivial questions like where you are from, what do you do etc.
    You do the salam with covers to SED and his assistant (if the SED is from Royal family)
    Done Deal (you are out of few hundred dollars)

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:52 am

bohra_manus wrote:
humanbeing wrote:This SED yatras are getting common in SMS era. SMS means business. Before these guys were sitting pretty in cozy comforts of their devrees and mahals, now they have to step out and reach out to their customers and extract the moolah by undue influence and intimidation. It is actually an appraisal process. who is more popular and who get more moolah ? This SED yatras also help gauge the financial weightage of the areas that will help determine transfers and plum postings. SMS the big boss is assessing the KRAs ( key responsibility areas and KPIs ( Key performance indicators) of these SEDs. All the levels from mazoon-mukasir-shehzada-amils-secretary-shiekhs-mullahs-khidmatguzzar are feet on street to perform the best for khushi of maula, more the money more the happiness.

Br HB,
I believe, SED visits were always there as I recall from my childhood, may be these visits have become more frequent. I don't recall how much money was looted then but now the process is like this in North America:
  • There is a maqdam majlis for the welcome of SED
    Committee members arm twist you in inviting the SED for pagal to your house
    Next haggle with you for the salaam
    The SED fast tracks through your house, asks the non trivial questions like where you are from, what do you do etc.
    You do the salam with covers to SED and his assistant (if the SED is from Royal family)
    Done Deal (you are out of few hundred dollars)
yes the process you mentioned is correct, but are you sure its about few hundred dollars? or just some little amount less than 100 dollars?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:56 am

For People in North America specially in USA
when they say that SED wants to do pagla at your house just let them know that they are welcome but you have also invited a newcomer Bohra who happens to be working for IRS. and see what the reaction of the Aamil or Chamchas will be

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:22 am

I wonder who pays for the expensive tickets? Because some one has came here too and we have this really small jamat, and I dont think they can offer them tickets.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:03 am

SED visited my house today (it was an uninvited visit) but any ways I felt they are roaming for 2 reasons.

1) to collect money
2) and to track down SKQ sympathizer or any such people who are threat to them.

they are on momeen hunting trip.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 am

YaHussain wrote:SED visited my house today (it was an uninvited visit) but any ways I felt they are roaming for 2 reasons.

1) to collect money
2) and to track down SKQ sympathizer or any such people who are threat to them.

they are on momeen hunting trip.
MUBARAK FOR THE PAGLA AND NOW YOUR HOUSE IS SAFE FROM THE BLACK MAGIC OF SKQ :D :) :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm

SED visits on the farmans of MS is like Dawood Ibrahim sending his henchmen Eda Noora, Tauhfiq Takla, Salim Talwar, Kader Rangila, Lambu Shakeel, Chhota Shakil, Amir Lambu, Salim Kurla for "Hafta Vasuli" !!