Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zaharaali302
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#331

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 am

What ever these people do gain power ....using money and what ever unfair means
Allah always does "insaf" and I truly believe we got to see the heaven and hell in this world only

shirin52kapasi
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#332

Unread post by shirin52kapasi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:25 am

At this stage, It is difficult to say whether SKQ or SMS is on Haq, or both are wrong. There is need for more clarity, transparency and accountability in religious and financial matters. And we need to move away from slavery like obedience and fear of baraat.

Fatema MN
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#333

Unread post by Fatema MN » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:35 am

I know the questions were not directed at me, but I would like to give some answers....
KM1 wrote:but a sincere question since you are so learned

KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM

YES I believe him, 'cause his word is enough for me. Why? Because he was Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon for 50 years. He was in that rutba only because he was worthy of it and nothing else. Why am I so confident about this? Because I strongly believe that Burhanuddin Moula would never violate the 'sanctity' of the position of Mazoon, by appointing and maintaining a person who was not worthy of that high position. I personally know a lot of people that have known him closely for years and they have always described him as a man of 'high integrity'! Burhanuddin Moula trusted Qutbuddin Moula, therefore I trust him too.


OR
MUFADDAL MOLA TUS
1) WHO HAS A DIARY ENTRY OF 1388H 3 WITNESS NAME SAYING MENTIONING NASS ON MUFADDAL MOLA AND WITH BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SIGN
There are many questions regarding the authenticity of this document. If nass was done on Mufaddal bhaisaab in 1388H, what was the need to keep it secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself?? Why did Dr. Moiz bs not read from this diary in Raudat Tahera,? Why was there no mention of this very 'important' document in the nass nama that was published a few months after the London episode? All the small small things trying to justify mufaddal bhaisaab as being worthy of being the mansoos were mentioned in it, but this 'very important' diary entry was skipped??? I find this hard to believe.
2) AGAIN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA INFORMED FEW BACK IN RAMAZAN 2 SHAZADA SAHEB
Once again, what was the need to keep this secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself? I simply don't understand this! One other thing that bothers me about this episode, is that QJ bhaisaab said that Moula RA said to keep this nass secret until 'mane dupatto ohrawe'! So that means that Moula RA did not intend to reveal this nass until he passed away, but then they claim that he himself revealed it in London!! This is crazy. Why would Moula RA contradict himself in such an important matter?

3) THEN IN LONDON HOSPITAL HE INFORMED OTHER SHAZADA N DR MOIZ B
Once again, Mufaddal bhaisaab was missing. Even QJ bs and MA bs were missing! While Moula RA supposedly asked the 3 shehzadas to wait in the room next door, he could have also asked Mufaddal bhaisaab to come to the hospital, since he was only a few mins away from the hospital. The long elaborate story narrated by Abdul Qadir bs seems extremely improbable. The fact that there is not a single photographic or video evidence on the said incident, in todays age when everyone has a smartphone or two in their pockets, is very fishy. Even if I force myself to believe that all this happened, I cannot bring myself to accept that none of the medical staff was informed about this sudden improvement in Moula's health! This incident, when related by QJ bs in London, was not described as a 'moujiza'. People were misled into believing that Moula RA could speak clearly and sit up straight!
4) URUS DAY IN MUMBAI IN RAUDAT TAHERA MUKASIR SAHEB HOLDING HAND OF MUFADDAL MOLA N THEN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA AGAIN INFORMED EVERYONE N SMALL CEREMONY WAS DONE.
Sorry, I remember this day very clearly and I did NOT hear Burhanuddin Moula pronounce nass on Mufaddal bhaisaab. I remember Burhanuddin Moula was struggling to speak but none of his words could be understood. I remember the immense grief I felt on seeing Moula's condition! I remember that Mufaddal bhaisab looked very unsure of himself, he looked lost! He kept doing salaam again and again, I think 5 times total. Why? I remember being disappointed.
5) MILADUN NABI DAY IN POONA BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SAT FOR WHOLE WAAZ DONE BY MUFADDAL MOLA TUS WE ALL SAW DR MOIZ BS DID ARAZ TO MOLA TO RETURN BACK BUT MOLA REFUSED TO GO N TOLD TO START THE WAAZ N AFTER THAT MANY WAAZ WERE DONE IN MOLA S PRESENCE
I was not present for this, so can't comment.
IF YOU ARE INTELLIGENT AND WANT TO SEE RIGHT THING THEN YOU WILL DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND WILL BE PROUD OF YOUR WIFE CHOICE BECAUSE SHE IS ON HAQ AND RIGHT PATH

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#334

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 am

Thanks for your response to questions directed at me Fatema Ben. You answers are honest and thorough.

alphabxx
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#335

Unread post by alphabxx » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 am

Well said Shirin52! Absolutely agree with you.
With all the factions in Ismaili-Mustaali sect, there must be anywhere between 5-9 Dais claiming to receive 'Ilhaam' from the same Imam-uz-Zamaan. Wow!!!

ARB
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#336

Unread post by ARB » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Iqbal says in his poem Farmaan-e-Khuda (farishton se): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owHGL8ZG0WI

Khaliq o makhluq mein kyun hayal rahein parday Why should there remain veils between the Creator and creation
peeran e kalisa ko kalisa se utha do!................... Throw the priests out of their places of worship!

mein na khush o bezaar hoon mar mar ki silon se These marble minarates mean nothing to me
mere liye mitti ka Haram aur bana do!.................. Build another Haram for Me, of mud and clay!



I think its too early to wholeheartedly support SKQ. He does seem like the lesser of the two evils, but why should we settle for any evil at all. Most of the progressives on here (GM, S.Insaf and others) despised STS and SMB, but now are willing to forget that SKQ can only be on "Truth" if STS and SMB were on the Truth. Therefore, to validate SKQ, you must also validate STS and SMB, which I am not prepared to do. Ofcourse, those who didnt have any beef with STS to begin with can support SKQ over SMS.

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#337

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

All mullahs should stay away from managing community finances. Their job should not include collection and using of funds. Priest does not need to interfere in community finances. Work like a school principal nothing more.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#338

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm

MMH wrote:Just to add, the fatemidawat website has added a section on the legal updates. Isnt tht outstanding? Thats being completely transparent. Which of the websites from the SMS team have such information?

Organised, transparent, constructive , coherent and consistent....in one single website but you prefer to go to all the varied portals of gossip like believessyednaqutbuddin, daawedaar ni kahani, pearls of wisdom and blah blah blah!
U call all this website as gossip portal, then what would be your views about this forum???

And you talking about fatemidawat.com updating on case, then its simple to understand that the requirement of update is for Kq and his followers who are keenly interested in it and the verdict.
The updates on bohra websites is not required because bohras are least interested in it.

saminaben
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#339

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:58 pm

alphabxx wrote:Well said Shirin52! Absolutely agree with you.
With all the factions in Ismaili-Mustaali sect, there must be anywhere between 5-9 Dais claiming to receive 'Ilhaam' from the same Imam-uz-Zamaan. Wow!!!
I for one did not realize believesyednaqutbuddin is not an official dawat-ehadiyah site. Nor did I consider the fact that due to several splits in 900 year history of Doat, there may be 5-9 Dais at one time. Please can someone identify official websites for these - for now I am quite confused as to what website is official dawat hadiya site controlled by SMS. It looks like fatemidawat is only website from SKQ - but I am not certain. it would be nice if someone can list and organize Official VS unofficial websites from SKQ and SMS camps, and also other "DAIS" as mentioned above - there are Alawi Bohras, Suleymanis, who have DAIs, and who else? seems like there is an abundance of webites sprouting up giving appearance of official sites, or using ITS portal to promote the websites.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#340

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 am

true_bohra wrote: The updates on bohra websites is not required because bohras are least interested in it.
Abdes are very much interested in it … aren’t they dancing around with “Fateh Mubin” on Judges recusing from the case ! whatsapp is filled with court related updates, and kothar is spreading their arguments unofficially through their lackeys !
There will be no official written mention from kothar on court cases, reasons are very obvious !

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#341

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 am

And also would like to add if bohras are least interested than why reason# 96 (Doctor! Doctor!) was mentioned in
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... tor-doctor site.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#342

Unread post by MMH » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 am

true_bohra wrote:
MMH wrote:Just to add, the fatemidawat website has added a section on the legal updates. Isnt tht outstanding? Thats being completely transparent. Which of the websites from the SMS team have such information?

Organised, transparent, constructive , coherent and consistent....in one single website but you prefer to go to all the varied portals of gossip like believessyednaqutbuddin, daawedaar ni kahani, pearls of wisdom and blah blah blah!
U call all this website as gossip portal, then what would be your views about this forum???

And you talking about fatemidawat.com updating on case, then its simple to understand that the requirement of update is for Kq and his followers who are keenly interested in it and the verdict.
The updates on bohra websites is not required because bohras are least interested in it.

Yes they are gossip portals. There is no standard or any administration watching what is being said on it. It looks like people thrive on the gossip instead of focussing on relevant issues such as the legal issues which is important to each one of us. People say things like 'fateli' dawat and call a man who has served us for 50 years as 'maloon', only people with low principles would resort to such name calling. So it is a name calling and a gossip portal. You should be interested in the verdict. its about your faith after all which is one of the most important facet of your personality!

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#343

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 am

Abdes faith is not at stake here !! they wholeheartedly believe SMS is their leader ! Infact like followers – like – leaders ! leader like SMS will have followers like its abdes !! both will represent each other’s personality !!

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#344

Unread post by alam » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 am

mustansir_g wrote:And also would like to add if bohras are least interested than why reason# 96 (Doctor! Doctor!) was mentioned in
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... tor-doctor site.
By now it should be clear to all that this website is a munafekeen website - whose sole purpose, including its namesake, is deception.
Believesyednaqutbuddin.com

Haqq_Prevails
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#345

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Thanks for your response to questions directed at me Fatema Ben. You answers are honest and thorough.
I have observed consistently that Fatema ben's replies are very well thought out and to the point. It's a pleasure to read her posts. Well done!

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

#346

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

@zahir stop spamming this forum with the fake website of yours. Admins can you take care of this ? I see him posting the link to beleivemyliescrap in every thread every other day.

Image

KM1
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:25 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#347

Unread post by KM1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Fatema b


KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM

YES I believe him, 'cause his word is enough for me. Why? Because he was Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon for 50 years. He was in that rutba only because he was worthy of it and nothing else. Why am I so confident about this? Because I strongly believe that Burhanuddin Moula would never violate the 'sanctity' of the position of Mazoon, by appointing and maintaining a person who was not worthy of that high position. I personally know a lot of people that have known him closely for years and they have always described him as a man of 'high integrity'! Burhanuddin Moula trusted Qutbuddin Moula, therefore I trust him too.



If you believe him and you want to follow him then this discussion ends here because we have no problem in you following him its your choice and yr faith.

OR
MUFADDAL MOLA TUS
1) WHO HAS A DIARY ENTRY OF 1388H 3 WITNESS NAME SAYING MENTIONING NASS ON MUFADDAL MOLA AND WITH BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SIGN
There are many questions regarding the authenticity of this document. If nass was done on Mufaddal bhaisaab in 1388H, what was the need to keep it secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself?? Why did Dr. Moiz bs not read from this diary in Raudat Tahera,? Why was there no mention of this very 'important' document in the nass nama that was published a few months after the London episode? All the small small things trying to justify mufaddal bhaisaab as being worthy of being the mansoos were mentioned in it, but this 'very important' diary entry was skipped??? I find this hard to believe.

I don't think Dr Moiz bs was aware of this Diary and its never mentioned anywhere till I know. The diary was made open immediately after Mola s wafaat and in first waaz it was shown to all. And I dont think my believe or anyone of the followers of Mufaddal Mola ever even asked for anything more then the open declaration of Nass in London because its matter of connection which we are indeed connected with our Mola. I know you will never understand this relation till you experience it yourself and to experience you need to have blind faith which I am sure you are lacking today.

2) AGAIN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA INFORMED FEW BACK IN RAMAZAN 2 SHAZADA SAHEB
Once again, what was the need to keep this secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself? I simply don't understand this! One other thing that bothers me about this episode, is that QJ bhaisaab said that Moula RA said to keep this nass secret until 'mane dupatto ohrawe'! So that means that Moula RA did not intend to reveal this nass until he passed away, but then they claim that he himself revealed it in London!! This is crazy. Why would Moula RA contradict himself in such an important matter?


For everything there is a right time so I am sure Burhanuddin Mola RA knows why.


3) THEN IN LONDON HOSPITAL HE INFORMED OTHER SHAZADA N DR MOIZ B
Once again, Mufaddal bhaisaab was missing. Even QJ bs and MA bs were missing! While Moula RA supposedly asked the 3 shehzadas to wait in the room next door, he could have also asked Mufaddal bhaisaab to come to the hospital, since he was only a few mins away from the hospital. The long elaborate story narrated by Abdul Qadir bs seems extremely improbable. The fact that there is not a single photographic or video evidence on the said incident, in todays age when everyone has a smartphone or two in their pockets, is very fishy. Even if I force myself to believe that all this happened, I cannot bring myself to accept that none of the medical staff was informed about this sudden improvement in Moula's health! This incident, when related by QJ bs in London, was not described as a 'moujiza'. People were misled into believing that Moula RA could speak clearly and sit up straight!


Here I dont understand your point if Mufaddal Mola would be there you would say he manipulated everything when he is not there you have a problem.
basically for everything you need to keep on criticizing. Its very simple if you don't believe Mufaddal Mola why are you wrecking your brains so much just use it for productive use Fatema B dont stress yourself so much we know our facts and figures very well million people are not a fool


4) URUS DAY IN MUMBAI IN RAUDAT TAHERA MUKASIR SAHEB HOLDING HAND OF MUFADDAL MOLA N THEN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA AGAIN INFORMED EVERYONE N SMALL CEREMONY WAS DONE.
Sorry, I remember this day very clearly and I did NOT hear Burhanuddin Moula pronounce nass on Mufaddal bhaisaab. I remember Burhanuddin Moula was struggling to speak but none of his words could be understood. I remember the immense grief I felt on seeing Moula's condition! I remember that Mufaddal bhaisab looked very unsure of himself, he looked lost! He kept doing salaam again and again, I think 5 times total. Why? I remember being disappointed.


Thats your hard luck to miss the hearing of golden word and historic movement.

5) MILADUN NABI DAY IN POONA BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SAT FOR WHOLE WAAZ DONE BY MUFADDAL MOLA TUS WE ALL SAW DR MOIZ BS DID ARAZ TO MOLA TO RETURN BACK BUT MOLA REFUSED TO GO N TOLD TO START THE WAAZ N AFTER THAT MANY WAAZ WERE DONE IN MOLA S PRESENCE
I was not present for this, so can't comment.

I am happy to know you were non practicing Bohra so its not a big loss to loose you

AMAFHH
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#348

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 am

KM1 wrote:Fatema b



Here I dont understand your point if Mufaddal Mola would be there you would say he manipulated everything when he is not there you have a problem.
basically for everything you need to keep on criticizing. Its very simple if you don't believe Mufaddal Mola why are you wrecking your brains so much just use it for productive use Fatema B dont stress yourself so much we know our facts and figures very well million people are not a fool

Brother
as you have mentioned " Million People are Not a fool" so if you come to the point of following islam then the people who are not following are more than the one Who follows islam
will you suggest the Non Followers to say the same ?

bohrabhai
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#349

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:04 am

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/o ... epage=true


The succession battle between the brother and the second son of the 52nd Syedna of the Dawoodi Bohra community, Mohammed Burhanuddin, continues with the uncle accusing the nephew of cruelty to the spiritual leader, who died in 2011, and preaching against his teachings.

In a suit filed before the Bombay High Court in March, Khuzema Qutbuddin accused Mufaddal Saifuddin of using false information to become the head of the community.

Mr. Qutbuddin pleaded that the court uphold him as Burhanuddin’s successor, as his brother had declared him so in 1965, which their family and community were aware of. He accused Mr. Saifuddin of enforcing retrograde decisions in the community such as keeping women and girls out of formal education.

The court gave time to Mr. Saifuddin to respond to the suit. “Unfortunately, with the desire to grab the position, for some years the defendant [Mr. Saifuddin] and his coterie tried to assert themselves, as Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb RA became older. On June 4, 2011, a few members of the family claimed that the Syedna had pronounced nass [transfer of authority] on the defendant in London. This was impossible as is evident from the medical records of Bupa Cromwell Hospital, London, where the Syedna was admitted on June 1, 2011, and suffered a severe stroke… ” the suit said. Mr. Qutbuddin attached the opinion of three doctors from the U.S. to claim that the Syedna was unable to speak on the date claimed by Mr. Saifuddin.

Keywords: Dawoodi Bohra community, Mohammed Burhanuddin, Khuzema Qutbuddin, Mufaddal Saifuddin

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#350

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 am

Always liked The Hindu paper's reporting. Fair and unbiased.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/o ... 913021.ece

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#351

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:55 am

KM1 wrote:Fatema b


KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM

YES I believe him, 'cause his word is enough for me. Why? Because he was Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon for 50 years. He was in that rutba only because he was worthy of it and nothing else. Why am I so confident about this? Because I strongly believe that Burhanuddin Moula would never violate the 'sanctity' of the position of Mazoon, by appointing and maintaining a person who was not worthy of that high position. I personally know a lot of people that have known him closely for years and they have always described him as a man of 'high integrity'! Burhanuddin Moula trusted Qutbuddin Moula, therefore I trust him too.


If you believe him and you want to follow him then this discussion ends here because we have no problem in you following him its your choice and yr faith.

OR
MUFADDAL MOLA TUS
1) WHO HAS A DIARY ENTRY OF 1388H 3 WITNESS NAME SAYING MENTIONING NASS ON MUFADDAL MOLA AND WITH BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SIGN
There are many questions regarding the authenticity of this document. If nass was done on Mufaddal bhaisaab in 1388H, what was the need to keep it secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself?? Why did Dr. Moiz bs not read from this diary in Raudat Tahera,? Why was there no mention of this very 'important' document in the nass nama that was published a few months after the London episode? All the small small things trying to justify mufaddal bhaisaab as being worthy of being the mansoos were mentioned in it, but this 'very important' diary entry was skipped??? I find this hard to believe.

I don't think Dr Moiz bs was aware of this Diary and its never mentioned anywhere till I know. The diary was made open immediately after Mola s wafaat and in first waaz it was shown to all. And I dont think my believe or anyone of the followers of Mufaddal Mola ever even asked for anything more then the open declaration of Nass in London because its matter of connection which we are indeed connected with our Mola. I know you will never understand this relation till you experience it yourself and to experience you need to have blind faith which I am sure you are lacking today.

2) AGAIN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA INFORMED FEW BACK IN RAMAZAN 2 SHAZADA SAHEB
Once again, what was the need to keep this secret from Mufaddal bhaisaab himself? I simply don't understand this! One other thing that bothers me about this episode, is that QJ bhaisaab said that Moula RA said to keep this nass secret until 'mane dupatto ohrawe'! So that means that Moula RA did not intend to reveal this nass until he passed away, but then they claim that he himself revealed it in London!! This is crazy. Why would Moula RA contradict himself in such an important matter?


For everything there is a right time so I am sure Burhanuddin Mola RA knows why.


3) THEN IN LONDON HOSPITAL HE INFORMED OTHER SHAZADA N DR MOIZ B
Once again, Mufaddal bhaisaab was missing. Even QJ bs and MA bs were missing! While Moula RA supposedly asked the 3 shehzadas to wait in the room next door, he could have also asked Mufaddal bhaisaab to come to the hospital, since he was only a few mins away from the hospital. The long elaborate story narrated by Abdul Qadir bs seems extremely improbable. The fact that there is not a single photographic or video evidence on the said incident, in todays age when everyone has a smartphone or two in their pockets, is very fishy. Even if I force myself to believe that all this happened, I cannot bring myself to accept that none of the medical staff was informed about this sudden improvement in Moula's health! This incident, when related by QJ bs in London, was not described as a 'moujiza'. People were misled into believing that Moula RA could speak clearly and sit up straight!


Here I dont understand your point if Mufaddal Mola would be there you would say he manipulated everything when he is not there you have a problem.
basically for everything you need to keep on criticizing. Its very simple if you don't believe Mufaddal Mola why are you wrecking your brains so much just use it for productive use Fatema B dont stress yourself so much we know our facts and figures very well million people are not a fool


4) URUS DAY IN MUMBAI IN RAUDAT TAHERA MUKASIR SAHEB HOLDING HAND OF MUFADDAL MOLA N THEN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA AGAIN INFORMED EVERYONE N SMALL CEREMONY WAS DONE.
Sorry, I remember this day very clearly and I did NOT hear Burhanuddin Moula pronounce nass on Mufaddal bhaisaab. I remember Burhanuddin Moula was struggling to speak but none of his words could be understood. I remember the immense grief I felt on seeing Moula's condition! I remember that Mufaddal bhaisab looked very unsure of himself, he looked lost! He kept doing salaam again and again, I think 5 times total. Why? I remember being disappointed.


Thats your hard luck to miss the hearing of golden word and historic movement.

5) MILADUN NABI DAY IN POONA BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SAT FOR WHOLE WAAZ DONE BY MUFADDAL MOLA TUS WE ALL SAW DR MOIZ BS DID ARAZ TO MOLA TO RETURN BACK BUT MOLA REFUSED TO GO N TOLD TO START THE WAAZ N AFTER THAT MANY WAAZ WERE DONE IN MOLA S PRESENCE
I was not present for this, so can't comment.

I am happy to know you were non practicing Bohra so its not a big loss to loose you
How do you conclude that Fatema ben is a non practising Bohra? SHe was present for imamuz zaman waaz, she went for the nass relay, she went for ashara. Just because she did not go for the relay in Poona, you call her a non practicing Bohra? Can you claim that you were present for every waaz in every city? Your ridiculous logic reveals your unsuitability to debate on this board...

HMALAK
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#352

Unread post by HMALAK » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

Remember who you are. Go to your roots and find what belongs to you, what's your actual self. Sit in front of waterfall of truth and confront yourself, defeat the fake upper superficial layer, which is covered with lies, based on falsehood and you may be successful; in being a step closer to your maker, by salvation and truth not by believing in blind faith and becoming gullible victim of money making god sellers.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#353

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:19 am

If SMS is found guilty of orchestrating a claim, will court initiate any proceeding under criminal law ? if SKQ claims are proved wrong ? will he be charged under criminal law and face sentence ? Is this case considered as private civil suite between two claimants or is being heard under public interest ?

Are the proceeding going to be recorded and can be shared under RTI act ?

Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#354

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 am

humanbeing wrote:If SMS is found guilty of orchestrating a claim, will court initiate any proceeding under criminal law ? if SKQ claims are proved wrong ? will he be charged under criminal law and face sentence ? Is this case considered as private civil suite between two claimants or is being heard under public interest ?

Are the proceeding going to be recorded and can be shared under RTI act ?
It should be if not

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#355

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 am

humanbeing wrote:If SMS is found guilty of orchestrating a claim, will court initiate any proceeding under criminal law ? if SKQ claims are proved wrong ? will he be charged under criminal law and face sentence ? Is this case considered as private civil suite between two claimants or is being heard under public interest ?

Are the proceeding going to be recorded and can be shared under RTI act ?
The way Muffadal Saab, his brothers and immediate family has tortured SMB saheb (RA), by parading him on every miqaat and exhibiting forcefully that he is the chosen one. He should get a good 2 3 years sentence of prison time and his Mugshot should be published in all the regional newspapers. He strapped Syedna Burhanuddin Saab (RA) forcefully and showed severity of manhandling him during waaz and other events. I am 100% sure that his sons are not only greedy but were cruel to his father.
Muffadal Saab and his brothers should get their right place and that is in prison. Supporting a fascist like Modi and being inconsiderate to the souls who lost their life in Godhra Gujarat genocide.

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#356

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 am

The first of many restraining orders. Alhamdolillah.

PRESS RELEASE: 16 April 2014. Filing of Writ Petitions in the Gujarat High Court by His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS, being the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq and Head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community Alleging Violation of the Principles of Natural Justice by Several Authorities who have Without Due Process Passed Orders Entering Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s Name As Sole Trustee of Numerous Trusts And Wakfs. Ad-Interim Order Granted by the Honourable Gujarat High Court on 16/4/2014.

Mumbai, 16th April 2014

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS, has, in furtherance of his assertion of being the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, which is based on truth (Haqq) and principle, filed eight Writ Petitions before the Gujarat High Court being Special Civil Application Nos. 5478 to 5485 of 2014, that allege a large scale violation of the principles of natural justice on the part of several Assistant Charity Commissioners and the Gujarat Wakf Board who have without giving a hearing and without issuing notices to him passed orders permitting Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s name to be entered as sole trustee of numerous public trusts believed to be exceeding 75 and wakfs exceeding 250 in number.

The Writ Petitions filed in the Gujarat High Court state that soon after the sad demise of the 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq His Holiness Syedna Mohammed BurhanuddinRA on the 17th of January 2014, the Wakf Board passed an order entering Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s name on January 23, 2014 and that too within just 2 days of an application having been filed. One day after the Wakf Board passed the order, Abdul Qadir Nooruddin, the son in law of Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin, signed more than about 150 Change Reports which came to be filed in the offices of Assistant Charity Commissioners in about 20 districts on or about January 27, 2014, only 10 days after the sad demise of the 52nd Dai RA.

In Mehsana and Patan, orders have been passed by Assistant Charity Commissioners in 48 hours, in Amreli and Jamnagar within about 15-17 days of Change Reports having been filed and with a similar haste in other places. Such orders have also been passed in Gandhinagar, Bhavnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot, Dahod, Godhra and Valsad. The Hon’ble High Court has been urged to look into this gross large scale violation of the principles of natural justice and the passing of orders at such a haste without following due process by these authorities. The orders have been passed without making any inquiry and without giving any reasons.

The matter was listed for hearing today (16th April 2014) and the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat has passed an ad-interim order restraining Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin, his agents and his servants from alienating, selling, transferring or dealing with in any manner the assets and properties of about 75 public trusts and 261 wakfs till the next returnable date. Order passed in Special Civil Application No. 5478 of 2014 is reproduced herein below:

“Notice returnable on 25.04.2014. Ad-interim relief in terms of paragraph no. 28(C)(ii) is granted till then. Direct service is permitted.”

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS filed a declaratory suit in the Mumbai High Court on [29th March 2014] against Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin seeking reliefs that the Honourable Court declare him to be the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, and to restrain Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin from in any manner holding himself out as or doing any acts, deeds or things as the Dai al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community. The ad-Interim application in this suit is scheduled to be heard on the 29th April 2014. This suit was filed after repeated attempts to resolve this matter internally, including by an invitation to debate this matter and establish his rightful claim based on nass conferred on him on [10th December 1965] by His Holiness Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb RA, the 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq, following the guidance of His Holiness Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, the 51st Dai al-Mutlaq. All the attempts made by His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS, have been ignored and rebuffed by Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin, who has made several false and contradictory claims as to how nass was performed on him.

Having faithfully served the Community with complete love, faith and respect for His Holiness Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and His Holiness Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb RA, His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS willcontinue on the true path (Siratul Mustakeem) of a spiritual and moral life that leads to salvation (Najaat) in the Hereafter (Aakherat) and to encourage the members of the community to scale heights of religious and temporal knowledge and education, to encourage the pursuit of excellence in various fields of business and professional services, and to lead a life of excellence in all fields.

To ensure that the path set by the previous Dai al-Mutlaqs is followed, and the Community is not torn asunder by false claimants, and having full faith in the Indian Judiciary, His Holiness has approached the Honourable Courts for appropriate remedies.

His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS believes that these recent developments are of paramount importance for the Dawoodi Bohra Community for generations to come and unless resolved completely, can also have adverse implications on the sacrosanct notions of religious freedom, rights for women and communal harmony of our great Nation.


For further Details Please Contact: press@fatemidawat.com

***END***

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#357

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 am

So does this mean that he cannot have any power over the wakf properties in Gujarat at the moment?!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#358

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:So does this mean that he cannot have any power over the wakf properties in Gujarat at the moment?!
YES !! He cannot sell, sublet or alter the properties !!


trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

#360

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 pm

One of things quite disturbing in the press release is that Abdul Qadir Nooruddin signed over 150 change reports. Why do everything in a hurry ? Everything is fishy about SMS camp now.