Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: London hostpital nass video and audio

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Adam bhai nice references....

The people who are supporting Kq does not answer a simple questions
- Why not use the same YouTube and spread awareness that Maula is tortured (alleged)
- Why Kq flew away when Maula was about to arrive from London part his stroke.
- why Kq never confronted Syedna RA after he anointed Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as his heir apparent. He use to visit Syedna RA previously but why stop it all of sudden.
- When Syedna RA expired why didn't he sit beside his body and immediately rushed to Thane.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sun May 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Adam wrote:No one is twisting anything.
The texts are with KQ. Go and ask him to let you have a look.
I've given you the references.

I request one answer.
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING.
If the court analyses and accepts the videos and audios as the genuine voice of Syedna RA. If it does tests on the Nass document and prove its authenticity. What would your position be?
Since you asked a question in Public, here is my clear answer in the public Forum:
Regardless of what any court or judge in the world says, the highest authority after Syedna Burhanuddin RA was his mazoon and today his waris Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. Unless he tells me otherwise nothing will change for me.
When Burhanuddin Moula RA made Qutbuddin Moula TUS his mazoon, the lofty praises he showered on him, the lofty praises which Syedna Taher Saifuddin showered on his 11th son and the many ishara's which these prior duat's did through their life time while they were not impaired in anyway are enough for me to rationalize that Syedna Qutbuddin's shaan is NOT of someone who will betray dawat. Had the nass on MS been valid, the mazoon would have done taslim, just like the many other mazoon's who through out history did the same. When it was time to fight the wrongful claims of Nass, they fought and prevailed, like Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah and Syedna Abdul Tayeb Zakiyuddin.

Even MS and QJ showered lofty praises on Qutbuddin Moula many years ago, QJ even compared Qutbuddin Moula to Syedna Taher Saifuddin AQ

http://www.mostbelovedson.com/uncategor ... bs-letter/

http://www.mostbelovedson.com/uncategor ... bs-letter/

Shame on them both, today they are blinded by the wealth and power and praying lanat. Jealousy and greed has eaten their Aql and soul.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 3:56 pm

true_bohra wrote:Adam bhai nice references....

The people who are supporting Kq does not answer a simple questions
- Why not use the same YouTube and spread awareness that Maula is tortured (alleged)

The same reasons as what is being done to him right now....he is being frames as a liar!

Are you trying to say that it was necessary to get Moula out in public tied down to a chair? Imagine the discomfort he must have felt.

- Why Kq flew away when Maula was about to arrive from London part his stroke.

What is the point you are trying to make out of this question....

- why Kq never confronted Syedna RA after he anointed Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as his heir apparent. He use to visit Syedna RA previously but why stop it all of sudden.

He has said that he was told that it was not possible to have a private meeting with Moula. Or you would like to deny that as well.

- When Syedna RA expired why didn't he sit beside his body and immediately rushed to Thane.

Sitting next to 'the body' is something only what SMS would do when he was supossed to be walking behind the funeral. And calling AQa Moula's janaza mubarak as a 'body is something only a brain dead follower of SMS like you would say. Anyways, he did go to the place where Moula's mortal remainss were kept much before SMS reached there. I just wonder why Aali Qadr Moula reached so late....he could have easily hired a private aircraft and reached Mumbai but he preferred coming via Chennai and reach by night time.

I believe SKQ only revealed to his family that Moula had done Nass on him after Moula's demise . He has kept his word to Moula right up to the end of Moula's life. As he was instructed and as he believed was his right to inform Mumineen, he has done.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun May 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Hahahaha I still can't believe there r retards still terming as 'sqk' to the biggest fraud on the face of this planet earth and still going on abt it!!!
Fraudster has now ran away to americaa and his son abdeally has been whatssaping saying even though we alwys accepted muffadal mola tus has our dai zamaan and there were never any doubts(audio video proof of waaz everybody has seen it upteen times) but then after wafaat'' we wanted to proove upto wat extent we can go to claim power''!!!!
That haramkhor along with his mother has screwed up kq since years and as a result they all have left 'haq' and gone astray and they r well aware of that I can rest assure!
Khuda ni lanat and like I alwys say their consiquences in the years to come..time will tell it all!
I hope those 40-100 ppl who has got brainwashed comes back to us soon matter of time!not tht we need more people already more than a million but even one soul lost to an enemy and a fraud is valuable for mola tus!
Syedna muffadal saifuddin tus zindabaad...enemiesss rotttt in hell!!!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun May 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Folks - this is Part of Allah's mega plan.
A self- correcting system to revert back to simple faith, reliance on your own conscience, and the truth from your own intuition.
Don't get side tracked by taking the eyes off the Qiblah.

The rest is just noise, and worldly issues.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 5:07 pm

maxthemature wrote:Hahahaha I still can't believe there r retards still terming as 'sqk' to the biggest fraud on the face of this planet earth and still going on abt it!!!
Fraudster has now ran away to americaa and his son abdeally has been whatssaping saying even though we alwys accepted muffadal mola tus has our dai zamaan and there were never any doubts(audio video proof of waaz everybody has seen it upteen times) but then after wafaat'' we wanted to proove upto wat extent we can go to claim power''!!!!
That haramkhor along with his mother has screwed up kq since years and as a result they all have left 'haq' and gone astray and they r well aware of that I can rest assure!
Khuda ni lanat and like I alwys say their consiquences in the years to come..time will tell it all!
I hope those 40-100 ppl who has got brainwashed comes back to us soon matter of time!not tht we need more people already more than a million but even one soul lost to an enemy and a fraud is valuable for mola tus!
Syedna muffadal saifuddin tus zindabaad...enemiesss rotttt in hell!!!

Where do you get your colorful vocabulary from Max? What will SMS say about you calling his uncle a fraudster...the same uncle who he wants to gale lagaav? Not done mate...
Do you take Sabaqs from SMS for all the laanati phrases you write? And your message does not make sense at all...sounds exactly the same tone as SMS's waaz! Totally out of sync and sense

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Bro MMH,

Why do you even take the pain of reading senseless and stupid rants, the best reply is :-

[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img835/2986/1qh.gif[/img]

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 5:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro MMH,

Why do you even take the pain of reading senseless and stupid rants, the best reply is :-

[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img835/2986/1qh.gif[/img]

GM bhai thanks

I am your sis! Yes you are right....big lesson learnt :D

ghulam muhammed

Re: The Indian Courts Observations On The Dai's Conduct.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 6:01 pm

The judge has made an important observation in the judgment of Burhanpur Dargah Case.
He says: ……….This only confirms the observation Mr. Justice Arnold made more than half a century ago that spiritual Heads of the communities are not generally remarkable for the modesty and honesty with which they state their pretensions……It appears to be not so much to enforce any particular religious injections as pretended by the defendant Mullaji Saheb, but to keep them under his domination.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 6:15 pm

MMH wrote:I am your sis!
Oh, Sorry for the goof up sister !!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun May 25, 2014 6:35 pm

@Adam
In one of your earlier posts you pointed to the diary as proof of irrefutable nass. You have to be kidding me. That was a late, desperate arrival to the scene just like all the others...You know very well what I was referring to. I was referring to the jazz matazz that happened post speech-loss. Why was there not similar jazz mataaz to do nass on MS before speech-loss? Why did it not happen during 100mi milad for instance, or during all the asharas. Moula RA did an amazing bayan in 100mi milad, why not put in a simple sentence on that occasion? In fact why not call a special majlis on Rajab 1st and announce then? Anytime before speech-loss would have been perfectly acceptable! It makes me think that Moula RA never wanted to do do this kind of a nass on MS. The "nass" event in Raudat Tahera was a big drama and MS and his brothers were only able to play out the drama after Moula lost his speech because 1) Moula RA had lost his cognitive ability to the extent that he did not grasp the manipulation going on 2) he had no means to voice his protest vocally.
Even if the video is proven to be authentic, I have an issue with the content of the video itself. It is ambiguous at it's best. Same as Raudat Tahera. No way to tell that Moula could hear or see or understand what was going on. I am afraid MS has nothing. The only person who could have done irrefutable nass was Moula RA and he is gone. Sorry @Adam, @think-for-yourself is absolutely right. We have to take the Mazoon's word in absence of Moula's.
All proofs that @Adam and his friends cook-up/produce fail on this one point for me. That someone who intended to do a public nass on MS would wait until his health was so far gone, in order to do it. Especially if his intent was allegedly revealed in 1388! Why would someone intend something, keep it secret for close to 5 decades and then make a very splashy but very unclear public statement about it? If he wanted to go with splashy, you could have gone for clear as well.... Way too fishy. Gotta go with SKQ. A big Bonus is bayans steeped in aale Mohammed ilm and not centered around roti-making mania. For goodness' sake! Thought the rida exhibition was the pits, now this roti exhibition, what an embarrassment!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun May 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Yess u won't understand a simple message cuz u guys r not dawoodi bhoras.... And gm being a hardcore sunni now ill tell us who is a fool and who is clever in this chatroom
Well time will tell for morons like u the correct definition of foolishness
Do u need to explain me in french abt kq and his kids asliyat if english aint enuf??? Oh well what difference it makes for reformist sunnis and wahabis like u and gm!!!! Senseless rants?? Hahahaahahahahaah
Tch tch pity u gm as alwys!!! All ur efforts to fool ppl here make u look like a fool everytime u post sum shit!!! Poor ignorent fools can fall over it but any clever person frm a million plus community on one to one basis can remove ur chaddi and shame u in few seconds!!!
Last time I say register in sunniwahabi.com thts the one for guys like u!!!!!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Max in real life I would not acknowledge your presence. Your language is utter filth and reflects the character of your Moula. I am a far better mumin than you can ever pretend to be because I don't follow blindly and I don't use the kind of foul language that comes so easily to you. I have attended many Asharas with Burhanuddin Moula and have happily paid a small fortune in Waajebaat in my lifetime. I felt a true reverence for Burhanuddin Moula but have never felt similarly inspired by his son. It is easier for you to believe that we are Sunnis or Wahhabis because you would prefer that all dawoodi Bohras are blind like you. I am very much a Bohra and mumin by birth and during Burhanuddin Moula's lifetime and as of now again a true mumin due to my allegiance to Qutbuddin Moula TUS.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 25, 2014 11:03 pm

according to abdes, any one talking truth or rational is either outsider or dawat no dushman.

only chappal lickers are good bohras according to their concept. :wink:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 am

Adam wrote:@humanbeing
We all know you really don't care about all these Dais and Misaaq and everything. It's all a time pass for you and ways to keep you busy on this forum.
Yes, I don’t care regarding the show business the Kothars are running. A useless and impractical Misaak which is reduced to a event in a bohra’s life. It is kothar which has turned an effective civic structure of the community into their ayyashi and self centered means.

But I do care about my roots and legacy of duaats who led a humble life and bought this community together empowering many lives and giving directions to lost souls. It pains me to see our wonderful community being exploited by a bunch of greedy Kothari royals. I wonder why their greed has no end. People love them anyways, they can have the comfort of this worldly pleasures which bohra mumins are providing with love and affection. Then why such manipulation, deception and in-fighting !

I don’t mind anyone to be a leader, SMS or SKQ or someone else, as long as whoever is in this respectable office must lead the community with Accountability, Transparency and Humility. It is these qualities, that makes a leader spiritual and trustworthy to be followed.

SMS is a short tempered man, misusing the power, respect, awe and admiration that he gets being on the Takht. I don’t see any compassion in his speech, where he is usually reprimanding, ridiculing and throwing laanats on people who do not toe his line.

SKQ on other hand is passive, silent and lacks the fire in his belly to speak/act against atrocious practices of kothar collectively. I agree to your questions posted in this post, why was SKQ silent over mistreatment and manipulation of SMB by his children or whoever since many years.

Adam wrote:Yes, Syedna Mufaddal believes in 3 Rutbas.
Yes it is mentioned in the current Misaq that the Dawat Satr is represented by 3 Rutbas.
Syedna (according to Fatimi texts) encompasses all 3 rutbas and has currently left the Mazoon rutba empty.
The Mazoon rutba was also empty during Syedna Taher Saifuddin's time before he appointed Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin as the Mazoon.

Who is KQ's mazoon and mukasir? Why doesn't he appoint them? Why do you only question this side of the coin?
I m questioning both sides, In fact I don’t need audio, video, diaries, letters, witnesses to put my faith in the leaders. Only if they practice the righteousness and inspire with their human competencies, they will get the respect, awe and admiration. I can bend in respect, but not crawl !
Adam wrote:
SBUT is a dream project of SMB, then why did QJ resigned from the project ! (correct me if I m wrong, please)
I don't understand what your're saying.
Shz Qaid Joher BS is still heading the SBUT project.

Oh, well I heard from grapevine, he resigned from the project ! my apologies, if that is not true !
Adam wrote:
If SMB knew SKQ is a bad apple, yet kept him in the position of mazoon and also had his daughters married off his sons., also involved him in community projects, also kept his name in misaak !
That is for you to ask Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
You can also ask Rasulullah why he kept 1 2 3 and married their daughters.

A lame response, typically expected ! Please do not equate Prophet with your petty kothari politics, by no standards this kotharis can follow what prophet did.

Adam wrote:
When a son and brother of two previous Dai can go wrong, why cant SMS !
Nothing refrains a son or daughter of a Dai from going wrong.
KQ is the perfect example of that today.
I agree ! and a much perfect example is SMS actually. Thus the Kothar royals have such a sorry upbringing, so much of “ilm” , “tarbiyat” and “akhlaaq” are at full display by both camps. Nephew throwing laanats on Uncle !
Adam wrote:
STS did not bring up his kids well ? did SMB appoint a bad apple to position of Mazoon ?
Before questioning Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, why don't you ask Allah why he couldn't make an angel without becoming Iblees? Maybe he didn't raise them up correctly.? It's his fault right?
You can ask Imam Ali Zayn al Abedeen and other Imams why their sons went astray. Is it their fault?
Iblees did not become a prophet,
Strayed sons of the Imam’s did not become Imams

Allah did not continue to keep Iblees as Angel knowing his fallacy, do not give illogical examples.
Adam wrote:So technically according to your logic, even Allah is not "Ghaib na jaan kaar".
I can understand your thinking being you are an Abde !, comparing SMS, SKQ, SMB or STS or anyone else with Allah is so depressing.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon May 26, 2014 8:14 am

I was wondering has anyone from the pro SMS group explained why only the children of the Diai are eligible to receive nass. Please don't give me examples of centuries ago, but only in the last 100 years and the coming future does any regular Bohra child or youth with charisma and scholarly knowledge ever hope to be recipient of the Nass ?

If the 54th is going to be SKQ or SMS son or brother or nephew then what will we have achieved from reforms ? Unless we make them ceremonial like the queen of England !

This argument about who got the Nass SMS or SKQ is pointless as we are siding with family feud . What we are accepting as defeated position that out of 1 million Bohras only two claimants are qualified. No one deserves or can claim the Nass . Even the catholic pope is chosen from random archbishops so like now an Argentinian was promoted . Or in Shia the 2 ayatollahs were unrelated . Even in Dalai Lama the successors is an unrelated kid with a capability. Have I asked a too difficult question ?

Someone told me it is the dials and imams choice, well why did he choose his immediate family and why this since all the recent diais, why not give others a chance and opportunity. In corporate world this would be a family business or unethical in a public company.

I am happy to understand the tawil, hikmat, haqiqat...whatever explanation. And I promise I will not reject your explanation as it is your faith, I will not try yo influence you.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 am

Ozdundee wrote:Have I asked a too difficult question ?.
Yes ! difficult question,

Qasre-Aali or Bayt Zaini or collectively called kothar, did not allow anyone to gain popularity with masses with knowledge or philanthropy. They have spent decades in brainwashing the abdes and their next generations to believe that it is only their blood line who is now capable of becoming community leaders.

The shehzadas held important and plum portfolios and controlled the finances of the community with immunity to accountability and transparency.

Hidden Imam is too shy to speak to masses.

james

Unread post by james » Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote: you are the one ignoring the significance of the Mazoon.
While you're at it, could you please highlight the significance of rutba of Mukasir ?

After that, can you please list the names and significance of the Hudood Kiram of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA ?

How many of them have accepted Khuzaima's word ?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 9:18 am

james wrote:
Haqq_Prevails wrote: you are the one ignoring the significance of the Mazoon.
While you're at it, could you please highlight the significance of rutba of Mukasir ?

After that, can you please list the names and significance of the Hudood Kiram of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA ?

How many of them have accepted Khuzaima's word ?
who was on highest rutba after SMB?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 am

Sufi monk wrote:
james wrote:
Moiez BS (his son in law)

james

Unread post by james » Mon May 26, 2014 10:48 am

Haqq_Prevails

Your silence doesn't bode well for Khuzaima's case. :wink:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 am

james wrote:Haqq_Prevails

Your silence doesn't bode well for Khuzaima's case. :wink:
and your bak bak wont helps MS as well :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Adam said :
That is for you to ask Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
That is the most ignorant and idiotic statement from the most ignorant and idiotic abde on this forum. According to your brilliant logic, every single one of us is Ghaib na jaan kaar. All we have to do is present the same idiotic argument that you present which is
"You can also ask Rasulullah why he kept 1 2 3 and married their daughters. "

Consider this hypothetical discussion.

Con man - I am Ghaib No Jaan Kaar.
Friend 1 - Hey, didn't you get stabbed in the back by that Dai yesterday? How could you keep bowing down to the guy who stabbed you in the back? Being a Ghaib No Jaan Kaar, didn't you see that coming?
Con man- Even Rasulullah kept 1 2 3 close and married their daughters. Are you saying he wasn't Ghaib No Jaan Kaar?

Friend 2 - Hey, I heard that your wife was caught sleeping with the neighbor. Being a Ghaib No Jaan Kaar, didn't you see that coming?
Con man- Even Rasulullah kept 1 2 3 close and married their daughters. Are you saying he wasn't Ghaib No Jaan Kaar?

Friend 3 - Hey, it looks like your entire business went belly up because of the investment that you made in Enron. Being a Ghaib No Jaan Kaar, didn't you see that coming?

Friend 4 - Hey, you bought an expensive house in California just before the real estate bubble burst at the highest possible price. You lost everything your employees and abdes gave you. Being a Ghaib No Jaan Kaar, didn't you see that coming?
Friend 555 - Hey, when the economy went bust, you lost your job, your house and your wife and kids left you. Being a Ghaib No Jaan Kaar, didn't you see that coming?

I am sure those that are less ignorant and idiotic than Adam get my point.
Last edited by anajmi on Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Made some changes to my post to make it more accurate.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Adam said:
Before questioning Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, why don't you ask Allah why he couldn't make an angel without becoming Iblees?
Iblees was not an angel. He was a jinn.

If you think that Allah should be questioned before questioning a human, then you should accept the fact that you are an idol worshipper, a mushrik and hence, hell-bound, unless you repent and give up your idol worshipping ways.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon May 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Before questioning Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, why don't you ask Allah
Adam Bhai
When we ask Amil Saheb for a simple question he will tell us that you can not ask any question because Moula knows best and that is what our Imaan is and here you tell us to aks Rasullaullah and Allaha, what happens to our Imaan now?
People like you can not even discuss what you learn in Sabaqs because your answer is always is there is a Hikkmat in what Moula does
Is it possible there was a hikkmant in Rasullaullah for accepting 1,2,3 and even marrying their daughters and you or anyone does not know that Hikkmat and Taawil

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 26, 2014 1:43 pm

jamea james,

Thank you for pointing out the one thing we got wrong about Adam. :wink:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Adam is symbolic, I meant ABDE, every abde has tendency to hide when they are caught and cornered by any rational thinker.

look at Zinger TB, they went silent in last few days, now james and Adam is taking in charge, since Anajmi blew ADAM, now again some other abde will take charge to defend MS idiocy.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 26, 2014 3:54 pm

One true mumin of huzurala tus mr adam is enuf to counter u bunch of loosers who hav never understood the chain of dawat imam and his dais till qayamat and without any sabaks or any real information just barking on this website like lunatics! Well if one adam or zinger is enuf for u guys what if the entire million plus mumineen attack u guys here on this site....this site wud b deleted and u guys wud dissappear permenantly!
And yes my language is harsh and hardcore and will continue to b....if a toungue can do wonders wit sweetness it can also act as a sword for senseless morons like u!
I hav msged lot of reformist and qutbis and they dissappear once they come close to know the truth and misunderstandings they have had out of shame and emberassment! Few others have regretted as to wat they hav been doing in their lives!
By the way my concern is only with kq follower if any and I hav nothin to do wit reformist(they only bark and have nothing to do with mumineen) as I will give them every audio video proof for them to know why kq is the biggest fraud on the face of this planet earth and how their fraud kids in 1999 tried to manupilate our family against smb ra!I swear I will on one to one basis!
May all grant syedna muffadal saifuddin a long and healthy life!ameen!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Maximmature
Instead of barking like a mad dog and sending people Private messages why do not you post all the evidences here in public format. Let us see if your Adam reappears and answers the question people have asked for example if a Mumin is not allowed to question Dai then-- how can he/she question Rasullullaha and Allaha as your semi Master Adam mentioned.
can you explain if Dai or his subordinate has no answer including you, you hide behind Hikkmat but if Rasullallah does something your semi master Adam wants us to question him. What a twisted logic coming from twisted brains---oops NO BRAINS