Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

Re: OUTCOME OF DISPUTE

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:16 am

Bohra spring wrote:Don't pay dues and levies until the case is finalised

This will jolt them to move faster
even after case is finalized they should not get any money, neither of them comes from blood line of Muhammed(s) nor they can actually prove to be representative of imam(s).

case will just finalized who is leader of community but no judge can order about their holiness.

if I will ever meet SKQ sahab I might give some gift as a good gesture but no money at all.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:13 am

OUTCOME OF DISPUTE will be decided by those 9 children who has DADA on one hand && NANA on other hand.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 am

so at the moment what is the Iman and where is the Imam for those 9 kids? curious to know!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:38 am

I have a increasing feeling in my heart which is now turning from doubts to conviction that both the sides are money hungry they are least bothered about the poor masses of the community, minting money and fighting for their own benefits, its truly turning into a cult rather then a religious group, the most painful thing is to see the financial condition of our people in developing countries, its terrible and getting worse with the diminishing educational level.

Adam

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 am

@Crater Lake

You claim this site is not sanctioned, yet you are here. Let's be real. This forum, provides the only place Dawoodi Bohras can come to when what is being said on the takhat appears mildly nonsensical or plain wrong.

I have already clarified why I come onto this site. Whether I'm right or wrong my intentions are clear to me.
My Dawoodi Bohra belief, from the Panjatan to the Duat is being insulted, and misunderstood. My role is only to clarify what I have knowledge about.
Yes, this website has created some sort of the honey pot for those who want to know about any gossip.

Don't forget, this is the exact same forum that has, is and will continue to insult the 51st and 52nd Dai. And you approve of it. More-so, you're trying to seek it's help.

As far as clear audio, video Nass...There was nothing clear about audio and video.

Ask your Qutbi Bohra friends above.
1. They've heard the words "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu taaj". (Raudat Tahera)
2. They have also seen Syedna RA speak, move around, walk, and even drink sherbet. (Raudat Tahera and Hospital video). All that refutes the statements made by the Qutbis that Syedna was in a debilitating position and couldn't do anything.

As far as I am concerned, the time to present evidence is long gone. Everything that appears late on the scene is suspect.

As far as the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal is concerned, it isn't late. Syedna RA made it public 3 years ago, and it has been loud and clear back then and clearer now. It is KQs claim that is "late on the scene". A claim backed up with zero evidence.

Burhanuddin Moula had the takhat for 50 years and he did not do a clear nass.

Wrong. He did it in 1432H. Even prepared documents and witnesses before that.

Any media can be manipulated. If he was willing to say what you claim he said about MS in public, he could have said it one year ago, two days ago, five years ago. when he had clear speech. I was there for umpteen Asharas and other miqats and nothing was said by Burhanuddin Moula.

Yes, he didn't mention it then, but he didn't even talk about Nass on KQ either.

So I must go by what his Mazoon says not what his sons say. If he says he did nass on him in private, I am happy to believe it because he has the character and the rutba to back it up.

1. Half correct. Syedna Burhanuddin is the Dai, only he can inform who the next Dai is. No one else. You shouldn't be listening to what his sons say. None of us do. We listen to what Syedna himself publicly declared, not what his Mazoon or sons say.
2. The 41st Dai Syedna Abduttaiyeb Zakiuddin told the Dai of his time that even if the TRUE Imam comes and informs us that he is the Imam, we will humbly tell him that until the Dai Mutlaq instructs us so, we cannot follow you.
There is a system in place.
When the time arrives, the Dai Mutlaq will inform us who the Imam is, in the same way, the Dai Mutlaq will inform us who the next Dai Mutlaq is. No one else. In the above example, even though it is the TRUE Imam, the Dai's instructions are key, because it is the Imam himself that told us to follow the Dai's absolute orders, and we will only follow him. So if such can be said for an Imam, then the same applies for anyone other than the Dai Mutlaq (Mazoon included). Unless the Dai tells us, we do not believe.

I have been witness to his persecution all my life so I can understand why that nass was private.

That could be the case. Private Nass isn't an issue, as long as there were private witnesses as well. Because according to Dawat doctrine, there MUST be witnesses, public or secret. Daim ul Islm clearly states there must be Nass and Tawqeef (informing others).

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

tasneempati wrote:OUTCOME OF DISPUTE will be decided by those 9 children who has DADA on one hand && NANA on other hand.
lol...funny how can outcome of the dispute be with the 9 kids...these kids are the outcome of sensual activities of their parents and would have no idea what is going on, they do and act as they are being conditioned to believe and told.

It seems MB & MS sons have had a good time with the daughters of KQ :D

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:26 pm

salaar wrote:I have a increasing feeling in my heart which is now turning from doubts to conviction that both the sides are money hungry they are least bothered about the poor masses of the community, minting money and fighting for their own benefits, its truly turning into a cult rather then a religious group, the most painful thing is to see the financial condition of our people in developing countries, its terrible and getting worse with the diminishing educational level.
You have correctly portrayed the facts. The community has been wiped out of all ethical values, pillaging by kothar and the gang has no bounds...

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Adam had sent the above to me via PM......But since he has made it public, here's the response I sent him:

Please leave me alone. I have found peace with my Moula whereas the last few years under the Mufaddal reign, even during Burhanuddin Aqa's hayati were utter hell. YOU should examine why you are not at peace and continue to seek validation of your Moula through the acceptance of a small minority. We are happy practicing our deen as Burhanuddin Aqa RA and the duat before him have taught us. And please do not presume to judge me on why I visited the progressive site when you yourself CONTINUE to use it for your twisted purposes by sending me this message through it. You, like your Moula do not know what you want or believe and continue to proclaim what suits you for the day. Get a life and some conviction and leave me alone.

Bhai Adam, I had left this site but you brought me back with your PM. Like all the Mufaddaly powers that be, you continue cautioning people against actions you indulge in yourself. Since my polite responses do not seem to get through to you, here is a candid one: Buzz Off jerk. You accuse us of prosletyzing when we speak about our beliefs to your lot, you do baraat on us for that reason, you threaten Mufaddal bs followers who continue to speak with us (while denying it all along that you do so) and you presume to have the right to PM me?

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 pm

The people of the community (and the claimants ) need to understand that any spiritual or religious leader gains a following because of who he truly is and not because of a position/title he holds.
A true leader is someone who commands respect, is influential , is someone we can draw an inspiration from and someone who can walk the talk!
As long as we don't see any of these exhibited by any of the two, it doesn't really matter what the outcome is. Let the outcome be anything!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

I am intrigued....2 claimants of Fatemi Diai, ie SKQ and SMS ...after almost 5 months in their so called positions would not find it troubling to have not seen the importance of visiting the birth place of Islam , ie Makkah and Medina

Have they forgotten Mohamed SAW, Fetema Zahra AS, Hassan As, ...and the early generations of Ahlul Bayt at the Baqi.

Whether the pilgrimage or lack of pilgrimage , spiritual or symbolic, is eye opener ...are abdes up for sell to the most convincing ?

Saudi would not stop a Shia if he silently without pomp visited those sites. Intention counts more .

So we are drummed to visit ziyarats of their fathers but one is hunting ayashi in Zambia and the other is traveling coast to Coast in the USA.

My doubts about these STS off springs is solidifying beyond excuses ! Reformists may be right when they say don't be fooled by these men in white robes.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Doubts ? Allah has at least given you eyes to see and a mind to think. Aur koun kounsi nematoun ko juthlaowge. Hard to answer our maker on our lack of understanding.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 pm

@Bohra_Spring InshaAllah we will do Hajj or Umrah with our Moula Syedna Qutbuddin TUS soon. He is travelling coast-to-coast in the US to meet with mumineen and ensure their well-being. Unlike the MS safari, this is not some sort of leisure trip (in search of big game) for Qutbuddin Moula. He is here to listen to mumineen and offer his guidance and support and we are thankful for that.

And one does not "sell" to the most convincing; one submits with the belief that they will receive guidance in all aspects of their life in deen and duniya.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:33 am

Submit ..... That is a troubling word . Does SKQ want submission ?

If our Prophet never sought submission to him other than submission to Allah and he did by convincing people to the faith

SKQ as alternative to SMS needs to convince both the masses and the court whether he deserved to be the Diai

Now if you say his mission to the USA was missionary , why only the USA

What about Europe , Middle East where there are thousands of other followers ? Don't cover the query with any excuse

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:42 am

In another post I was jolted by a statement from a SKQ fan that he too expects submission

What a let down if it is true ? That is exactly what senior reformists have been warning they are after the turf war this is power struggle

This is why we should eliminate all sts generations from power like the French revolt

The future looks like Iraq sectarian and factional the beginning of end

freebhora

Unread post by freebhora » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:45 am

the reformists should not forget that SKQ is the same old son of the dreaded taher saifuddin who is the source of most of the fitna in bohras and his sons are only continuing this tradition of taher saifuddin be it MB or KQ.
I heard the speeches of KQ , he has little ilm of the deen and often resorts to lanat on the 3 pious caliphs which in itself disqualifies him. I also went through his daras which is all completely bundle baaz and promoting his own father taher saifuddin in various kissa kahanis.

e.g in one daras he said that because taher saifuddin allowed investing in share market hence we allow investing in share market , . They dont give any daleel or relevant hadith to support their claims . They dont have any real ilm but only their own made up kissa kahanis which they love to boast all the time.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:17 am

Brothers I was only describing what his dawah meant to me. SKQ is not demanding anything. In responding to his call, I have found peace. You will have to make your own journey, find your own reasons for continued skepticism or acceptance as the case may be. If you wished to question him further about investment in shares you should. You will find that his answer is rooted in fiqh. i am not here to do dawah to you on his behalf or anything. Just describing my personal experience.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:09 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Brothers I was only describing what his dawah meant to me. SKQ is not demanding anything. In responding to his call, I have found peace. You will have to make your own journey, find your own reasons for continued skepticism or acceptance as the case may be. If you wished to question him further about investment in shares you should. You will find that his answer is rooted in fiqh. i am not here to do dawah to you on his behalf or anything. Just describing my personal experience.

KQ is not in demanding position at the moment. as it is " beggars are not choosers nor demanders". about finding peace in his call is because you are comfortable being a slave only thing is you want to change your master today. you are not here to do dawah on his behalf than are you here on judging where should SMS go and do, so why mention the whole thing.

grow up dear your KQ and SMS are all power hungry and will do anything to grab the power.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:11 am

MUSTAPH it is obvious u are here with weird agenda, have you already consider muffy as your syedna?

if not why do you write SMS for muffy while KQ for SKQ?

if you are yet to take any decision kindly write KQ and MS.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm

MUSTAPH wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Brothers I was only describing what his dawah meant to me. SKQ is not demanding anything. In responding to his call, I have found peace. You will have to make your own journey, find your own reasons for continued skepticism or acceptance as the case may be. If you wished to question him further about investment in shares you should. You will find that his answer is rooted in fiqh. i am not here to do dawah to you on his behalf or anything. Just describing my personal experience.

KQ is not in demanding position at the moment. as it is " beggars are not choosers nor demanders". about finding peace in his call is because you are comfortable being a slave only thing is you want to change your master today. you are not here to do dawah on his behalf than are you here on judging where should SMS go and do, so why mention the whole thing.

grow up dear your KQ and SMS are all power hungry and will do anything to grab the power.
Let's see, if SKQ were keeping me in chains, making me do hard labor day and night without pay, telling me whom I could associate with, where I could go and what I could do every minute of my day, then I would be his slave. If I seek him out for doa and hidayat, if I find peace in listening to his kalaam, if I know my prayers will be answered if I take his vaseela along with Burhanuddin aqa's in my doa, then I am blessed! Since I spend my day in worldly things, I am happy to be led in religious matters by someone who has devoted his life to piety and in the study of ilm e aale Mohammed. That does not make me a slave.

When I was listening to bayans by MS, I could see clear as daylight that the man was lost! His actions since attaining the iron throne have proven that he is a man without conscience and acting on no divine direction. He is someone who is led astray by his own whims and fancies and is leading his flock there along with him. I am here to make observations since I have experienced the leadership of both men. Take my observations and opinions for what they are worth and seek out the path of salvation yourself. I am simply stating what I have chosen.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
MUSTAPH wrote:

Let's see, if SKQ were keeping me in chains, making me do hard labor day and night without pay, telling me whom I could associate with, where I could go and what I could do every minute of my day, then I would be his slave. If I seek him out for doa and hidayat, if I find peace in listening to his kalaam, if I know my prayers will be answered if I take his vaseela along with Burhanuddin aqa's in my doa, then I am blessed! Since I spend my day in worldly things, I am happy to be led in religious matters by someone who has devoted his life to piety and in the study of ilm e aale Mohammed. That does not make me a slave.

When I was listening to bayans by MS, I could see clear as daylight that the man was lost! His actions since attaining the iron throne have proven that he is a man without conscience and acting on no divine direction. He is someone who is led astray by his own whims and fancies and is leading his flock there along with him. I am here to make observations since I have experienced the leadership of both men. Take my observations and opinions for what they are worth and seek out the path of salvation yourself. I am simply stating what I have chosen.
Superbly Answered!!!!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 am

Saminaben did you accepted SKQ's mishak or still with SMS ? Very confusing situation in dawat !!!!
saminaben wrote:My son gave me an interesting perspective. He has been a Madresah brainwashed abde (now an adult) whom I have tried in the recent past to transform by acknowledging my own mistakes and erring ways of being a somewhat of a blind follower. Something must have been brewing inside his head last few months. This is the gist of his perspective:
STS did Nass on mansoos SMB several times in his reign and whole world knew. He also kept SMB as his Mazoon.. STS HIMSELF was appointed by his brother SAB, who was appointed by his father SMB 49 dai. It seems logical that since he STS was younger brother to SAB, he would want to carry on his father (senior SMB TRADITION) of appointing mansoos on his older son first, then the older son would appoint his younger brother. Similarly, 52nd dai was given advice by STS TO APPOINT SKQ as Mazoon and mansoos of SMB. The fact that SMB 52nd did not make public this nass for 50 years will always remain a cause of dissent in the community is something SMB was aware of all along. That is why he always said - repeatedly, how much he loves his mumineens, and that whenever they are in trouble they should remember him.
That's where he ended this conversation and would not go further after much probing.
When I probed a bit more all he said was
I don't get it why if both SKQ and SMS believe they are dai, they don't appoint rutba of Mazoon and Mukasir in their respective Dawats. That is the most disturbing thing for me right now. If they themselves have no faith in the rutba of 2nd and 3rd in command, then why should I believe in the 1st rutba either? .
Hmmm. Hmmm. . .

My son is thinking . . . My husband gone nuts between me and now him.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:02 am

SUFI MONK

its hopeless debating with you as I have done it on two differant forums and on both you do not have anything logical arguments but come with some stupid sentimental messages and you are close to accepting any other views on your thoughts. maybe its your limitation but than why push you so hard.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:11 am

think-for-yourself
your statement "Let's see, if SKQ were keeping me in chains, making me do hard labor day and night without pay, telling me whom I could associate with, where I could go and what I could do every minute of my day, then I would be his slave. If I seek him out for doa and hidayat, if I find peace in listening to his kalaam, if I know my prayers will be answered if I take his vaseela along with Burhanuddin aqa's in my doa, then I am blessed! Since I spend my day in worldly things, I am happy to be led in religious matters by someone who has devoted his life to piety and in the study of ilm e aale Mohammed. That does not make me a slave."

not going far off but the father of all the troubles the 51st TS also marketted those days in similar pattern and people responded in similar pattern and you know what we are today. Only if our fathers would have learnt all this gimmic at that time we would not be here on this forum today. So, if you do want to free your future generations from slavery, act today.

and yeah about SMS whatever you say I too agree so no debate on that.

and yeah one more thing do good and be a good human being you do not need of these jokers.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:13 am

MUSTAPH wrote:SUFI MONK

its hopeless debating with you as I have done it on two differant forums and on both you do not have anything logical arguments but come with some stupid sentimental messages and you are close to accepting any other views on your thoughts. maybe its your limitation but than why push you so hard.
religion is all about sentiments no wonder you are failing to understand any thing about religion because religion is not a mathematical formula.

repeating same stuff if u are not here with an agenda make sure u use KQ AND MS without showing bias for one person.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:04 am

sufi monk

religion is a multi billion dollar game and a multi billion dollar games are not played by sentiments but by mathematical calculations. mind you you are not the player here you are the facade.

regarding the S before MS is for you all to know that the power at present is with SMS.

and still suggest you keep out of debating as you are to immature for it

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:23 am

MUSTAPH wrote:sufi monk

religion is a multi billion dollar game and a multi billion dollar games are not played by sentiments but by mathematical calculations. mind you you are not the player here you are the facade.

regarding the S before MS is for you all to know that the power at present is with SMS.

and still suggest you keep out of debating as you are to immature for it
if religion in just money game for you, why bother to even look into it?

MS has power? what power are you talking about? he could not even prevent his own grandsons from leaving...

MS has power just on people like you, who thinks money is every thing and money matters most. :wink: now before you type some thing more, think twice :arrow: , infact thrice.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:05 am

Does anyone has a update on what happening in court today?
I can not able to see any update on http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ordjudgement.php?
Waiting for the update...............................................................

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:20 am

I heard that SKQ lawyers asked for more time as part of the Reply by Shz MS was changed on 9th June, and also they did not give inspection to the documents and hospital video till end of May.

The Judge gave SKQ's lawyers till thursday for next hearing.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:I heard that SKQ lawyers asked for more time as part of the Reply by Shz MS was changed on 9th June, and also they did not give inspection to the documents and hospital video till end of May.

The Judge gave SKQ's lawyers till thursday for next hearing.
Thanks for the update

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:29 am

sufi monk

advised you to keep out you are to immature. your statement in your last quote are so immatured do not even feel like replying to them.

its not your fault but its your iq level. anyway you follow your KQ the the Quran that he has translated for you (anyone else please do not ask what does this statement mean as SUFI MONK has understood this) and be happy