Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Crater Lake

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 am

noor5253 wrote:
mufaddali53 wrote:Domestic violence case in Bakersfield dismissed by Judge citing jurisdiction issue since parties are foreigners. Joint custody for both parents.
Where is Crater Lake? Drowning in her lake?
All your threats of case etc? Where did it go?

Abhi aage aage dekho Hota hai kya..

Keep burning in your envy and constant failures as you watch the eventual downfall of your dark lord KQ.

Only thing i feel sorry for and wish and pray that you all still can come back to the fold. While on the other hand, the worst mUnafeqeen, the types of ghhoola shaitan, anajmi who were born bohras but will die as munafeqeen. They will keep on spewing their hate filled venom on Dai and Dawat as they were born to do so..

DAWATO KUM HAAZEHI FULKUNNAJAATIN LANA, TAJRI LE MAUJIL AEDAA. KHAAREKATAN MAAKHERA..
Noorie I pray that you see the light and accept the dai uz zaman Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. A court's incorrect judgement (IMO brought about by pressure from the White House via Modi - thanks to the Pre-presidential-visit wheeling and dealing) will not shake my faith that Nass was conferred on Syedna Qutbuddin and he is the dai uz zaman. A hundred losses in human courts will not shake the faith of those who are with Haq. That is the beauty about truth. It's absolute. It's not relative to the numbers that see it. So that still makes Mufaddal Saifuddin a liar and conspirator.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:10 am

Crater Lake wrote:[ A hundred losses in human courts will not shake the faith of those who are with Haq. That is the beauty about truth. It's absolute. It's not relative to the .... So that still makes Mufaddal Saifuddin a liar and conspirator.
Indeed. And he is still the fool that goes crazy from the takhat and issues fatwas against women in universities. He just has better speech writers now and has been threaten by Qaid Johar to not go off script and has followers who are now more vested in him than ever before.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:10 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Where is Crater Lake? Drowning in her lake?

Keep burning in your envy and constant failures as you watch the eventual downfall of your dark lord KQ.

Only thing i feel sorry for and wish and pray that you all still can come back to the fold. While on the other hand, the worst mUnafeqeen, the types of ghhoola shaitan, anajmi who were born bohras but will die as munafeqeen. They will keep on spewing their hate filled venom on Dai and Dawat as they were born to do so..

DAWATO KUM HAAZEHI FULKUNNAJAATIN LANA, TAJRI LE MAUJIL AEDAA. KHAAREKATAN MAAKHERA..
Noorie I pray that you see the light and accept the dai uz zaman Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. A court's incorrect judgement (IMO brought about by pressure from the White House via Modi - thanks to the Pre-presidential-visit wheeling and dealing) will not shake my faith that Nass was conferred on Syedna Qutbuddin and he is the dai uz zaman. A hundred losses in human courts will not shake the faith of those who are with Haq. That is the beauty about truth. It's absolute. It's not relative to the numbers that see it. So that still makes Mufaddal Saifuddin a liar and conspirator.
bau dhodh dahi naa ban ane jhootu naa bol, dont tell us US law is altered because of modi, modi himself failed to get US visa for many years and there is no chance now he is able to alter US law system.

truth is case was crystaal clear and mother was in clear fault for eloping childrens without father consent, but KQ and his followers are so stubborn they are not ready to accept this open fault, instead they are now singing songs on haq and all.

bloody stupid liars.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:52 am

Crater Lake wrote:[A hundred losses in human courts will not shake the faith of those who are with Haq. That is the beauty about truth. It's absolute.
Agree in totality!!!

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 am

Crater Lake wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Where is Crater Lake? Drowning in her lake?

This is getting funnier and funnier.. The same people who filed cases and had FULL faith in the legal system of the USA are now calling a US court judgement as biased and incorrect.. Isnt that contempt of court?

How can a US court of law be corrupt..? Hey you.. Wakeup.. Or else go drown in your chillu bhar lake.. Maybe there is a lake in darus sakifa..

What you say above " A court's incorrect judgement (IMO brought about by pressure from the White House via Modi - thanks to the Pre-presidential-visit wheeling and dealing)" has confirmed my belief that not only is KQ and his ilk delusional but so are his cult members like the waco cult.

With respect to me coming to your side, keep dreaming. What i gave up to be with Mufaddal Maula tus you cant even imagine.

I will pray that Allah Subhanahu show us Mumineen the great and much more shaan of Mufaddal Maula tus and the utter collapse of your fake dai and dawat.. Ameen.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:59 am

way2go wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:[A hundred losses in human courts will not shake the faith of those who are with Haq. That is the beauty about truth. It's absolute.
Agree in totality!!!
Seriously? Come on peoples. The case that is lost recently has nothing to do with the succession case nor was it about establishing "haq". Need I remind folks that this was a family law matter, involving child custody. Yes, agreed, the family involved and the custody involved is a direct result of the succession case, but it's not THE succession case by itself. Also in this case seems like courts and lawyers were clueless about the impact of laanuts, verbal abuse, social boycott and excommunication issues rampant in the families involved and then too culturally sanctioned (a clause of misaaq- barakat and cut off ties with opponents). I wonder if the court considered that at all? That would be the bigger and more relevant question, because the children are systematically maligned and alienated from the other parent.
We would all agree that in such a high conflict custody battles the biggest losers are the children themselves, where no matter what, they have lost one parent. Also, it is indeed unfortunate that the custody battle became a public playground, not a healthy process for the children involved.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:23 pm

alam wrote:
way2go wrote: Agree in totality!!!
Seriously? Come on peoples. The case that is lost recently has nothing to do with the succession case nor was it about establishing "haq". Need I remind folks that this was a family law matter, involving child custody. Yes, agreed, the family involved and the custody involved is a direct result of the succession case, but it's not THE succession case by itself. Also in this case seems like courts and lawyers were clueless about the impact of laanuts, verbal abuse, social boycott and excommunication issues rampant in the families involved and then too culturally sanctioned (a clause of misaaq- barakat and cut off ties with opponents). I wonder if the court considered that at all? That would be the bigger and more relevant question, because the children are systematically maligned and alienated from the other parent.
We would all agree that in such a high conflict custody battles the biggest losers are the children themselves, where no matter what, they have lost one parent. Also, it is indeed unfortunate that the custody battle became a public playground, not a healthy process for the children involved.
Alambhai.....my 'agreement in totality' was nothing to do with the case in USA or cases in UK and India but agreed on the fact that cases may be won or lost but court verdicts will not matter to those who believe they are on the rightful path......i.e. the path of truth! They will only follow where their inner convictions and belief leads them.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:23 pm

james wrote:
mufaddali53 wrote:Message from Taizoon:

The fact is that Qaid Johar bs - with Mufaddal bs' raza - spent millions of dollars hiring the same Beverly Hills law firm that took on OJ Simpson's famous case. Even though all the comments and remarks passed by the judge over the months pointed very favorably on the mothers' side, Qaid Johar bs promised the kids the last time he saw them that they would be coming to Mumbai. Then, all of a sudden the judge does an about face. Very, very fishy.

And the kids have already been brainwashed against their mothers and SKQ. Every time these Mufaddalis had five days to see them every month, they were buying the children expensive gifts and holding reserved parties for them. So I'm sure the kids will be very happy living in their new materialistic world in Saifee Mahal. Except when they go against Mufaddal bs' farmaan and say anything even remotely good about their mothers or SKQ or even utter their mothers' names, they will be mentally tortured to the point that they will end up like Qaid Johar bs' son - read this post - https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... ahebs-son/. And all of us who have supported the return of these kids to Mumbai are totally responsible for what will happen to them.
It is amusing to see Taizoon unraveling like a lunatic deep down the rabbit hole.

From the link that you are bandying about :
Taizoon wrote: I distinctly remember him telling me in Egypt that Aqamola wants us to get highly educated before returning to India. He is very well educated with a well rounded education which none of Mufaddal bs’ children have.
Only one name answer will suffice: Shehzada Jafer us Sadiq Bs Saifuddin.

For the People believing in the white lies,remember to read the below mentioned verse of Quran.

Quran 49:6.

For Taizoon,

Quran 16:105.

Enough Said.
bhai James,

Can you please tell me/us the educational qualifications of Shehzada Jafer us Sadiq Bs Saifuddin? Thanks.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: bhai James,

Can you please tell me/us the educational qualifications of Shehzada Jafer us Sadiq Bs Saifuddin? Thanks.
Ja'far us Sadiq bin Amir Mufaddal Saifuddin is the grandson of the 52nd Dai al Fatemi Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS). He is a graduate of Arabic literature from Cairo University and completed his Masters (al Faqih al Jayyid) at Al Jamea tus Saifiyah in Surat, India. He is also currently studying for a Masters Degree in Arabic Literature at ALESCO, the institute of Arabic Research and Studies, Cairo.

Source:

http://www.amazon.com/al-Juyushi-A-Visi ... 0953927016

There is an additional entry at wikipedia :
He received a Doctorate in Literature and Philosophy from the University of Cairo in 2013
Also,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Thesis.jpg

For Shehzada Husain bs Saifuddin :

http://www.mahadalzahrausa.com/about-us ... heb-mobile

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:05 pm

you know my views about both SKQ and SMS

but this lungi conspiracy could not be left uncommented

Sms infuenced modi to fluence Obama who influenced the judge overseeing a marriage custody battle . should I laugh or cry ?

sounds like nass. ishara hints wink. .. next time when doing nass just get a bloody pen write , openly announce in public when in complate physical form, Un assisted. witness televise matter closed ...there is so much gargle written and spoken in sermon s yet such a critical issue is left mystery, save the 100s of crore in litigation

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Ozdundee wrote:you know my views about both SKQ and SMS

but this lungi conspiracy could not be left uncommented

Sms infuenced modi to fluence Obama who influenced the judge overseeing a marriage custody battle . should I laugh or cry ?
I laughed.

You don't know the real story. OJ Simpson is a sworn enemy of Taher Qutbuddin.And so it began.

OJ>Beverly Hills Law Firm>_______ ( Fill in the blanks)
:lol:

Back Story :
SImpson was being transferred to Lovelock Correctional Center,Nevada.On the road,an altercation ensued between OJ and Taizoon.Taher Qutbuddin was travelling with Taizoon that time.With the burden of being a loudmouth,Taher offended OJ by calling him Michael X wannabe. ( Don't be surprised! Taher has also compared Mr. Narendra Modi to Hitler)

Taizoon will talk about this event on his blog in the near future.Meanwhile,You read it here first.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Order in HC website from 7th January 2015.

Bombay High Court

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION
SUITS NO. 337 OF 2014

KHUZEMABHAI SYEDNA TAHER
SAIFUDDIN SAHAB
....Petitioner.
V/S

MUFADDAL BURHANUDDIN SAIFUDDIN ....Respondent.

Mr. Chirag Mody i/by M/s. DSK Legal for Plaintiff
Mr. Pankaj Savant, Sr Advocate alongwith Mr. Firdosh Pooniwalla, Mr.
Juzer Shakir, Mr. Abeezar Faizullabhoy and Mr. Shahen Pradhan i/by J.
Sagar Associates for Defendant

CORAM : G.S. PATEL, J
DATE : 7th January, 2015
P.C. :
By consent standover to 19.1.2015 at 12.00noon
for marking of documents.
(G.S. PATEL, J.)

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Few observations:
1. The causelist for the upcoming week does not list this case... which means there is no hearing coming up on 19th.
2. This above order from 7th Jan says "By consent standover to 19.1.2015 at 12.00noon marking of documents", wonder what is this marking and translation work and how is it that the parties will do this in "consent". Anyone?
3. The erstwhile Judge GS Patel seems to be back; Dhanuka now replaced again.
4. If there is no hearing on 19th, when is the next one?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:48 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 945932.cms

MUMBAI : Bombay High Court on Monday fixed February 18 as the date on which it will commence trial in the dispute over who is the rightful spiritual head of the Dawoodi Bohras.

Justice Gautam Patel's will decide on a suit filed by Khuzema Qutbuddin, the uncle of the SyednaMuffadal Saifuddin, to declare him the Dai-al-Mutlaq or spiritual head. Qutbuddin claims he was privately anointed by his half-brother - the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin in December 1965 and asked to reveal it at an appropriate time. Both sides reiterated their consent for the trial to go on in the court.

On September 15, 2014 the HC framed issues issues to be examined in the trial including on the point of jurisdiction with regard to properties attached to the office of the Syedna, on the requirement of a valid nass and whether Qutbuddin proves valid nass was conferred/pronounced on him as stated in his plaint.

EDIT: Just checked calender and 18th Feb happens to be 29th Rabi ul Akhar which is SKQ's birthday.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 am

Wrong report in the Times of India. New date is 18th March and not 18th Feb as reported. Court order attached.
19Jan.pdf
(38.39 KiB) Downloaded 540 times

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 am

Can anyone please elaborate more what happening in the court as from last 4-5 month both parties are just submitting the docs only?
if both parties were successor then why Muffaddal Saifuddin act as 53rd Dai and use the dawoodi bohra properties?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am

Its a game of thrones.....where commoners like us have no clue....!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:37 am

next_generation2014 wrote:if both parties were successor then why Muffaddal Saifuddin act as 53rd Dai and use the dawoodi bohra properties?
Why dont SKQ and his followers use the bohra properties with equal right ? SKQ should plan some event in saifee masjid, come regularly to raudat tahera , go on dawa tours. they need to market thier brand to catch the attention of abdes.

Rightlyguided

Unread post by Rightlyguided » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 pm

humanbeing wrote:
next_generation2014 wrote:if both parties were successor then why Muffaddal Saifuddin act as 53rd Dai and use the dawoodi bohra properties?
Why dont SKQ and his followers use the bohra properties with equal right ? SKQ should plan some event in saifee masjid, come regularly to raudat tahera , go on dawa tours. they need to market thier brand to catch the attention of abdes.

Exactly hes very lazy,selfish, self glorifying and wants to rest on his laurels (which are for nothing due to his false claim) - not a DAI

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 am

Given how each visit of not just the Dai but now so-called Saheb-e-Dawat is primarily a money making scheme, I would rather they stay put.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:14 pm

A copy of an old order which I think was not posted on this forum :-

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014

Khuzemabhai Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb …Plaintiffs
Versus
Mufaddal Burhanuddin Saifuddin …Defendants

Mr.Ravi Kadam, Senior Advocate a/w Mr. Chirag Mody, Mr. Anand Desai, Ms. Hemangi Abhyankar, Mr. Tejveer Singh, Mr.Mushir Singh i/b M/s. DSK Legal, for the Plaintiffs.

Mr.Janak Dwarkadas, Senior Advocate, a/w Mr. F.E. DeVitre, Senior Advocate, Mr. Firdosh Pooniwalla, Mr. Pankaj Savant,
Mr. Juzer Shakir, Ms. A. Irani, Mr. Abeezar Faizullabhai, Mr. Varghese Thomas, Mr. Murtaza Kachwalla & Shahen Pradhan
i/b M/s. J. Sagar Asso., for the Defendants.

CORAM: G.S. PATEL, J
DATED: 15th September 2014

PC:-

1. I have heard Mr. Kadam, learned senior counsel for the Plaintiffs, and Mr. Dwarkadas & Mr. DeVitre, learned senior
counsel for the Defendants.

2. By an earlier order the Plaint was allowed to be amended, but reverification was dispensed with. It is agreed that the amendments should indeed be reverified. The Plaintiffs will have this done at the earliest and in any event on or before 30th September 2019. Reverification may be done through a Notary.

3. There is only one office objection to the written statement, and it relates to continuous pagination. All other office objections are waived. The pagination will be corrected.

4. Mr. Kadam is justified in pointing out that the verification of the written statement is irregular in that it describes portions of paragraphs said not to be to the knowledge of the Defendant’s constituted attorney, who has verified the written statement, but without actually identifying these portions in the body of the written statement. The Defendants shall on or before 6th October 2014 identify with suitable markings in the written statement those portions referred to in the verification clause. This will be communicated to the advocates for the Plaintiffs on or before that date. There is no need to reverify the written statement.

5. Both parties shall on or before 14th October 2014 file and serve on each other their respective affidavits of documents. The parties shall complete admission, denial and inspection of documents on or before 10th November 2014. After admission and denial is complete, parties shall prepare a separate compilation of agreed documents and those documents sought to be produced by either side but which are not so agreed.

6. I have also heard learned senior counsels on the question of framing of issues. Issues are framed and these are appended to this order.

7. List the Suit on 14th October 2014 for directions as to the next date and further schedule.

(G. S. PATEL, J.)

ISSUES FRAMED ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2014 IN SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014

1. (a) Whether the suit is not maintainable for the reasons stated in paragraph 1 of the Written Statement?
(b) Whether this Court has no jurisdiction to entertain and try the suit or grant the reliefs prayed for as stated in the
Written Statement?
(c) Whether the reliefs prayed for by the Plaintiff in prayers (b) and (h) are barred by the provisions of the Maharashtra
Public Trusts Act, 1950 as stated in paragraph 3 of the Written Statement?

2. What are the requirements of a valid Nass as per the tenets of the faith?

3. Whether the Plaintiff proves that a valid Nass was conferred/pronounced on him as stated in the Plaint?

4. Whether a Nass once conferred cannot be retracted or revoked or changed or superseded?

5. If the answer to Issue No.3 is in the negative, then whether the Defendant proves that a valid Nass was conferred on
him by the 52nd Dai:
(a) On 28th January 1969
(b) In the year 2005
(c) On 4th June 2011
(d) On 20th June 2011
as stated in the written statement? If so, whether this amounted to or was a retraction or revocation or change or
supersession of any Nass previously conferred by the 52nd Dai?

6. What Judgment and Decree?

(G. S. PATEL, J.)

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:46 am

This was discussed in Oct 2014. There was a further edit made to the list of issues you quoted from Sep 15 order.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9486&p=144816

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:31 am

http://gujarathc-casestatus.nic.in/guja ... abhome.jsp
CCIN 001021201407296

Next Listing Date: 23/02/2015
S.NO. Name of the Petitioner Advocate On Record
KHUZEMABHAI SYEDNA TAHER SAIFUDDIN SAHEB ALIAS KHUZEMABHAI STS AUTBUDDIN ALIAS
MR SALIL M THAKORE for: Petitioner(s) 1

can anyone explain what happened Gujarat high court?
Did KQ loose the case in Gujarat high court?

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

kimanumanu wrote:Wrong report in the Times of India. New date is 18th March and not 18th Feb as reported. Court order attached.
19Jan.pdf
From the order of 19 Jan, the first of the 2 key days mentioned below are now presumably done.

"1. Statements of admission and denial are to be completed and exchanged by 9th February 2015. A revised compilation of admitted documents will be prepared by that date. There will also be separate compilations of such of the Plaintiffs’ and the Defendants’ documents as are not commonly admitted. The Plaintiffs’ Affidavit in lieu of Examination-in-Chief and the evidence affidavits of his two expert witnesses will be filed and served on or before 4th March 2015." (emphasis mine)

So as of 9th Feb both parties now know the documents the other is going to use. They also know which are mutually agreeable to use and which will are not and will be contested/argued.

It is interesting how a case on which massive community interest exists is held close to the chests of a few. One hopes the same documents and arguments will be available for the general public to see for themselves. That is if there is anything not already shown in the past 13 months.

Who are these "two expert witnesses" whose affidavits are to be filed by 4th March?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

Bombay High Court Declaratory Suit Update: 19th January 2015
January 23rd, 2015 by admin
The Hon’ble Justice G. S. Patel has listed the suit for marking documents and cross-examination (trial stage) of the Plaintiff’s witnesses for three consecutive days from the 18th till the 20th of March from 12 noon onwards.

The Hon’ble Court has directed that the revised affidavits of documents and Statements of Admission and Denial of documents are to be completed and exchanged by 9th February, 2015 and the plaintiffs evidence affidavits will be filed by 4th of March, 2015.
This is an interesting milestone that I was advised by someone of authority in the SKQ team, .I was advised to watch closely at the proceedings .

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 pm

haqniwaat wrote: Ghulaam Bhai, all I can say is OMG! Imagine how many poor mumineen families could have owned their private flats fully paid and clear and how many hospital bills for poor patients could have been written off!
@haqniwaat

1. "Ghulaam Bhai".
Is that how you refer to the person who, for over a decade has insulted Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his dawat in utter filth? Way to go you Qutbis. Applaud those who attack the 52nd Dai. Just like you'll have done in the past.

2. Fact Check: It is KQ who started the case in the first place.
If he didn't, all these legal fees could have been avoided. The onus is on him.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Adam wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: Ghulaam Bhai, all I can say is OMG! Imagine how many poor mumineen families could have owned their private flats fully paid and clear and how many hospital bills for poor patients could have been written off!
@haqniwaat

1. "Ghulaam Bhai".
Is that how you refer to the person who, for over a decade has insulted Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his dawat in utter filth? Way to go you Qutbis. Applaud those who attack the 52nd Dai. Just like you'll have done in the past.

2. Fact Check: It is KQ who started the case in the first place.
If he didn't, all these legal fees could have been avoided. The onus is on him.

if I remember correctly, SKQ invited MS to a mubahila. If MS had accepted, there would have been no need for legal action. Fact check.

Also kudos to haqniwat for treating those who disagree with him, with respect.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 am

both are fighting court case from the money which they squeeze from their followers, so why would they be worried about the expense?

Khums money which they collect from their follower is going in drain

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:31 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:if I remember correctly, SKQ invited MS to a mubahila. If MS had accepted, there would have been no need for legal action. Fact check.

ترك الجواب على الجاهل جوابه (ignoring and idiot, is his reply)
KQ didn't deserve a reply to his Mubahila.
His Dawedaari has no base, and it has already been torn to shatters.

UnhappyBohra wrote:Also kudos to haqniwat for treating those who disagree with him, with respect.

Treating someone who disagrees with you, with respect, is another thing.

Have you every gone to Madina or Karbala?

The dua that is recited says this:
اني معكم معكم لا مع عدوكم
I am with you, with you! Not with your enemies

اني حرب لمن حاربكم
I am the enemy of your enemies.

Respecting someone who for over 10 years has openly insulted the 52nd and 51st Dai in raw filth - that's a Munafiq right there. Taizoon Shakir. That's you.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:55 am

Adam wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:if I remember correctly, SKQ invited MS to a mubahila. If MS had accepted, there would have been no need for legal action. Fact check.

ترك الجواب على الجاهل جوابه (ignoring and idiot, is his reply)
KQ didn't deserve a reply to his Mubahila.
His Dawedaari has no base, and it has already been torn to shatters.

UnhappyBohra wrote:Also kudos to haqniwat for treating those who disagree with him, with respect.

Treating someone who disagrees with you, with respect, is another thing.

Have you every gone to Madina or Karbala?

The dua that is recited says this:
اني معكم معكم لا مع عدوكم
I am with you, with you! Not with your enemies

اني حرب لمن حاربكم
I am the enemy of your enemies.

Respecting someone who for over 10 years has openly insulted the 52nd and 51st Dai in raw filth - that's a Munafiq right there. Taizoon Shakir. That's you.

Dawedar MS is coward and he knows that he will be torn to shatters if he accepts Mubahila so he chose to remain hidden behind Abde/Amtes like you all.