Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qadir

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:18 am

My Maternal Great Grandfather was a Sheikh of high level and Hafiz e Quran.

He used to go to Saifee Mahal for Haqiqat na sabak given by Al Hayyal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (R.A.).

My mother informed me that in 1980s he used to tell that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) was the mansoos of burhanuddin moula and that KQ used to do fitnat which SMB did not used to disclose in public (he may not tell deep about the type of fitnat KQ did).

On his last days when he was in hospital and half-consious he kept saying names of STS, SMB and SMS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 am

Qadir wrote:My Maternal Great Grandfather was a Sheikh of high level and Hafiz e Quran.

He used to go to Saifee Mahal for Haqiqat na sabak given by Al Hayyal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (R.A.).

My mother informed me that in 1980s he used to tell that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) was the mansoos of burhanuddin moula and that KQ used to do fitnat which SMB did not used to disclose in public (he may not tell deep about the type of fitnat KQ did).

On his last days when he was in hospital and half-consious he kept saying names of STS, SMB and SMS.
What a cocktail of story
Your father used to go to Sabaq and he discussed this with your mother and your mother informed you about this
Wow I always thought that they take an OATH not to discuss any thing told in the Sabak to anyone including your family.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:07 am

james wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: I wish I could feel flattered by the attention James and Adam are giving me, but instead I feel so revolted, I had to run to the toilet to vomit. Creeps!
[DELETED]. [DELETED]

Now that we have the obligatory tit-for-tat repartee out of the way,allow me to educate you on how forums work.A forum is an exchange of ideas/words/debates/conversations between the members who have registered.All the posts are up for scrunity/criticism/appreciation.This is the beauty of forums that once you have put your thoughts on a forum,it will be out there as long as the forum or forum member is not deleted manually.Now,if you are uncomfortable with people commenting on your trolling posts and taking you up on your fallacies,you could try blogging where you would be ranting nonstop and there would be no one to criticize your weak iman amateurish cliches. (You will have to keep comments closed on your blog for that to happen.<insert Taizoon Shakir's phone number> for more details on how blogging works.)

It's ironic to see you *sob* *sob* crying when you barged in a conversation between kimanumanu and me on this very thread.
Crater Lake wrote: So Adam and James, take a hike. I actually have real work to do even on my day off and it does not involve leaving people voice mails or manufacturing arguments to support lies. You guys seem to be under the impression that that is somehow real work and deserving of a pay-check.
I'm under the impression that you're a benefit scrounger living on Uncle Sam's benevolence. You didn't go away to Hawaii but you had a lean month that time and had to do away with your internet connection temporarily. :lol:

You see,two can play this game and I play extremely well.So think twice before trolling me again,I am not salaar. :wink:
Your characterization of me would hurt only if it were true. But since you are so off the mark, I had a good laugh. Uncle Sam benefits vastly from me. Not vice versa :) And haha about the Internet connection. Perhaps that's a concern for hacks on the Dawat payroll but where I am, it is something we take for granted, like say, drinking water. Your retort is a joke ;-)

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:07 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin used to give permission for many things that one could tell to their near ones.

This is just one thing.

I know many other things which i dont want to disclose here which he used to tell to his family.

Also he was not my father but my mother's grandfather to whom i am referring to.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:44 am

Crater Lake wrote:
james wrote: [DELETED]. [DELETED]

Now that we have the obligatory tit-for-tat repartee out of the way,allow me to educate you on how forums work.A forum is an exchange of ideas/words/debates/conversations between the members who have registered.All the posts are up for scrunity/criticism/appreciation.This is the beauty of forums that once you have put your thoughts on a forum,it will be out there as long as the forum or forum member is not deleted manually.Now,if you are uncomfortable with people commenting on your trolling posts and taking you up on your fallacies,you could try blogging where you would be ranting nonstop and there would be no one to criticize your weak iman amateurish cliches. (You will have to keep comments closed on your blog for that to happen.<insert Taizoon Shakir's phone number> for more details on how blogging works.)

It's ironic to see you *sob* *sob* crying when you barged in a conversation between kimanumanu and me on this very thread.
I'm under the impression that you're a benefit scrounger living on Uncle Sam's benevolence. You didn't go away to Hawaii but you had a lean month that time and had to do away with your internet connection temporarily. :lol:

You see,two can play this game and I play extremely well.So think twice before trolling me again,I am not salaar. :wink:
Your characterization of me would hurt only if it were true. But since you are so off the mark, I had a good laugh. Uncle Sam benefits vastly from me. Not vice versa :) And haha about the Internet connection. Perhaps that's a concern for hacks on the Dawat payroll but where I am, it is something we take for granted, like say, drinking water. Your retort is a joke ;-)
Very entertaining. Crater Lake 1- James 0.

I think James mostly fails because he comes from a world where one still has to worry about one's internet connection, where it is not EVERYWHERE and more of an anathema than a luxury. For those in the west, it was clear that Crater was taking a device-free vacation. James had to explain it in terms of his world combined with the only kinds of people he knows in ours. Welfare recipients!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:54 am

Thanks OO. James probably does not get that I have taken 4 vacations more since Hawaii ;-) All WITH my devices...yes you are insightful OO. I was unplugged in Hawaii. Intervention by my family :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:55 am

I'm under the impression that you're a benefit scrounger living on Uncle Sam's benevolence
James with little modification the quote fits you completely
I am under impression that you're a benefit scrounger living in Saify Mahal on Community's benevolence

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 pm

KQ website stresses lots on the hierarchy of dawat and how mazoon mukasir are really important, but he has not declare his mazoon mukasir yet? why?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 am

Because he is afraid what if he choses his mazoon and after his death his mazoon will do dawaa as he is dai and not KQ's mansoos :lol: :lol: :D :D

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:08 am

Qadir wrote:My Maternal Great Grandfather was a Sheikh of high level and Hafiz e Quran.

Such a great post Qadir bhai.
Surely your Maternal Great Grandfather was aware of Haq and Haq na Sahib inspite of being a Hafiz Al Quran. In the last days a normal Allah fearing person recites the names of Allah and the passages of the Quran. But your Maternal Great Grandfather chose to recite the names of the three Dais and disregarded the Asma al Husna or the passages of the Quran even though he was a Hafiz. He even did not recite the names of Panjattan because he knew the Ilah al Ardh is the Dai. And the Dai will take him to Jannat. He was so lucky Mashallah that in his last days instead of reciting the Quran or the Kalima Shahadah he recited the names of the Bolta Quran. This is why we should totally disregard the action of KQ when he swore on his being a Dai with the Quran in his hand. As the real Quran is the Allah of Earth, the Bolta Quran, Mansoos Baitullah Al Haraam, Haqiqi Qibla the dead and buried but addressed as the Alive Al Hayyal Muqaddas Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. Wah Qadir Bhai Wah, What genealogy you have.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 am

Mnoorani bhai,

Would like to thank you for making us (munafiq) realise that whatever our dai is doing (travelling, fund raising, purchase of property, moharram tamasha, gale lagawing Muslim haters etc...) is ONLY and ONLY for our benefit and he DOES NOT have any personal vested interest.

You had beautifully explained our Dais capabilities and there hikmats only in few post whereas Adam and James had been here for years but failed to list down their qualities.

Now am worried because if kqs supporters read ur post there are chances of them getting back to MS and kqs may loose few more followers.

Keep it up noorani bhai one day our dai will surely bestow the title of SHEIKH on you. :)

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:12 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mnoorani bhai,

Would like to thank you for making us (munafiq) realise that whatever our dai is doing (travelling, fund raising, purchase of property, moharram tamasha, gale lagawing Muslim haters etc...) is ONLY and ONLY for our benefit and he DOES NOT have any personal vested interest.

You had beautifully explained our Dais capabilities and there hikmats only in few post whereas Adam and James had been here for years but failed to list down their qualities.

Now am worried because if kqs supporters read ur post there are chances of them getting back to MS and kqs may loose few more followers.

Keep it up noorani bhai one day our dai will surely bestow the title of SHEIKH on you. :)
Dai is the only person who will take you from your qabr to the gate of jannat .

There he will witness that you had valaayat for panjetan and all imams and make your way directly inside jannat.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:24 am

Qadir wrote:

There he will witness that you had valaayat for panjetan and all imams and make your way directly inside jannat.
When Dai will let people enter Jannat on day of qayamat. What will Allah do? Just sit there and see the Dai do his work which he promised in the Quran.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:29 am

Qadir wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mnoorani bhai,

Our Dai is the Jannat na Zaamin , Jannat belongs to him and him only. We do not need any Allah or any Rasul . We are the Dawoodi Bohras. We have given the misak to the Dai and for this bayat , our Dai will take us to Jannat. He will judge us on Qayamat as only the Dai can decide whom to take in the heavens. Unfortunately his own uncle KQ, who was actually the second in command of the most illustrious Dai in History and whose name appeared for fifty years on all the dead bohras ruku chitti has proved two Dais wrong by dishonoring the rutba of the Mazoon. Now who will take KQ to Jannat ? what a shame.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:33 am

Qadir
So SMS going to create another SBUT project in Jannat for Abdes and Amtes :) and that is why Huzefa decided to go early there and start purchasing land from every one else :cry:
And Justice Patel is going to decide the Dai who will take you to Jannat. If SKQ is declared as true Dai then where would you be going?

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 am

No Judge or Court can change the true nass of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin i.e. Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Even if the court declares KQ as 53rd Dai then to no one can change minds and hearts of a crore dawoodi bohras.
SBM wrote:Qadir
So SMS going to create another SBUT project in Jannat for Abdes and Amtes :) and that is why Huzefa decided to go early there and start purchasing land from every one else :cry:
Dont worry you wont get even a 1 bedroom flat there. :lol: :lol:

You would be lying on footpaths and asking forgiveness from allah, Whereas we abdes and amtes would be enjoying the liesure in 2/3/4 bhk flats in jannat's SBUT as we would have been forgiven for our sins as we followed the true WALI (Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 am

asking forgiveness from allah, Whereas we abdes and amtes would be enjoying the liesure in 2/3/4 bhk flats in jannat's SBUT as we would have been forgiven for our sins as we followed the true WALI (Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin).
Spoken like a true Mushrik
Hopefully Adam and James can put some sense in you. Oops they are the Saify Mahal stooges who would agree with you
You would be lying on footpaths and asking forgiveness from allah,
Correct I rather do that then be a slave of a Ayash Dai. I rather be in the company Ayub Nabi then Baba Ramdev hugging Dai

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Qadir wrote:Even if the court declares KQ as 53rd Dai then to no one can change minds and hearts of a crore dawoodi bohras.
Wow !! We didn't know that there was such a huge population explosion as only till a few months back the figure of ejamat card had not reached even 10 lakhs !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Qadir wrote: Whereas we abdes and amtes would be enjoying the liesure in 2/3/4 bhk flats in jannat's SBUT as we would have been forgiven for our sins as we followed the true WALI (Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin).
Hope the Jannat SBUT scam is not like the Bhendi Bazar one where tall claims were made that the project would be completed in 3 years and even after 4 years no foundation stone is laid even for ONE building out of the 250 buildings. It seems you will have to stay in Jannat transit camps till qayamat !!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:10 am

Qadir wrote:No Judge or Court can change the true nass of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin i.e. Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Even if the court declares KQ as 53rd Dai then to no one can change minds and hearts of a crore dawoodi bohras.
SBM wrote:Qadir
Dont worry you wont get even a 1 bedroom flat there. :lol: :lol:

You would be lying on footpaths and asking forgiveness from allah, Whereas we abdes and amtes would be enjoying the liesure in 2/3/4 bhk flats in jannat's SBUT as we would have been forgiven for our sins as we followed the true WALI (Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin).

There are just 8 lakhs bohras worldwide. Including Yemenis new addition 2 lakhs just about to reach 10 lakhs.

4 lakhs Indian continent -indo,pak,srilanka, rangoon

1 lakhs american continent, including north america
1 lakh Europe continent
1 lakh African continent
0.5 Gulf countries
0.25 lakh Australia
0.25 lakh Asia Pacific (Singapore,Hong Kong,Malaysia,Indonesia)

negligible presence in Latin america, Mexico continent and Japan hardly hundred.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 am

Crater Lake wrote: Your characterization of me would hurt only if it were true. But since you are so off the mark, I had a good laugh. Uncle Sam benefits vastly from me. Not vice versa And haha about the Internet connection. Perhaps that's a concern for hacks on the Dawat payroll but where I am, it is something we take for granted, like say, drinking water. Your retort is a joke
I'm glad you laughed on my account in your otherwise sad miserable life. :wink:

http://arstechnica.com/business/2012/08 ... c-reports/

I bet you are one of the 119 million. :lol:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... water.html

If you are from California,I'm under the impression you are one of the million mentioned in the article seeing your arsenic addled brain at work on this forum. :mrgreen:

Surprise me with a better comeback than "I have real work *cough* to do on my day off".

Is it time yet to talk about "balls"? :roll:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:22 am

At onset of succession war when dispute cropped up independent anonymous worldwide survey was done regarding loyalty and numbers are alarming

3.5 lakhs on ITS cant judge loyalty to muffy or SKQ

1.2 lakh die hard muffy loyalist flagged green on ITS
.0.25 lakh core reformist not on ITS
0.75 lakhs reformist supporters not on ITS
0.20 lakhs core skq loyalist
0.10 lakhs skq supporters

Muffy is roping in 2 lakh Yemenis to pull support.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am

If you are from California,I'm under the impression you are one of the million mentioned in the article seeing your arsenic addled brain
Now I know why Muffadal spent 10 days in California because he wanted to added arsenic to his brain too and that is the reason Rabeha Solar as well as Dawat E Hadiya are based in California.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:46 pm

mnoorani wrote

[quoteOur Dai is the Jannat na Zaamin , Jannat belongs to him and him only. We do not need any Allah or any Rasul . We are the Dawoodi Bohras. We have given the misak to the Dai and for this bayat , our Dai will take us to Jannat. He will judge us on Qayamat as only the Dai can decide whom to take in the heavens."

Do you stand by above statement, you just rendered yourself an apostate, dont go to saudi arabia or pakistan, they ll hang you for apostasy.
there is an indian guy (hindu) in saudi jail accused of blasphemy because of his face book account, where he said some thing, now he is being tried for blasphemy, he probably never will get of saudi hell alive. be careful what you say on line.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Br Accountability
Please chill, Br MNoorani is very good in writing Satirical postings.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 pm

brother SBM the problem with these guys is, they know nothing about nothing, they dont know what to say and when. but they can put the entire community in trouble by non sense rhetorics. mnoorani if you read this post, ask admin to delete your post. i am requesting admin to delete my post.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 am

accountability wrote:brother SBM the problem with these guys is, they know nothing about nothing, they dont know what to say and when. but they can put the entire community in trouble by non sense rhetorics. mnoorani if you read this post, ask admin to delete your post. i am requesting admin to delete my post.
Br. Acc,

Mnoorani is a milder version of AlZulfiqar. posts are written as a satire. His posts are hilarious and show a mirror to abdes.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Next date is 15-4-2015:
Time for filing appropriate application is
extended till 10th April 2015. List matter on
board on 15.04.2015 as scheduled by earlier order.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:05 pm

What kept you so long from joining this forum and telling us this azeem truth which your maternal great grandfather knew all along.
Now , when the whole saga is so convoluted ,you come out of your hibernation and reveal this amazing "Mother of all conjured up stories" .
You are one funny individual i say ...but none the less thanks for the unwarranted entertainment. :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 pm

O
n his last days when he was in hospital and half-consious he kept saying names of STS, SMB and SMS.
If he was fully conscious, he would not be saying those names because in your last days one should be asking Allaha for forgiveness instead of saying names of the people who themselves had terrible last days.