This Post is created because Crater Lake doesn't seem to be able to answer anything upfront or in the PM's. She is constantly "rescued" by the Forum, by diverting the topic. In the end, Crater Lake doesn't have the guts to reply.
Dear Crater Lake lady,
What you are referring to has been very clearly clarified in the following post:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/12 ... s-haq.html
I will quote the information since you're terrified of reading the truth.
Adam it's really quite simple....Aqa Moula was saying Ya Sayyadas shohada and Moiza bhaisaheb LIED. Mind you, he did not just not say anything. He actually said Aqa Moula fulan fulan farmave che - something about rutba nu sharaf aapey che. He manufactured what Burhanuddin Aqa was saying out of thin air.
13:44 - Syedna RA holds the mic again and says: "Sh mohammed mei, Sh Mohammed mei"... "banaya che ... rutba ma charhaya che".
Moula RA is saying that “he Burhanuddin, he is Sh Mohammed”, that it is him who is making this statement and appointing Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as his mansoos. Moula RA knew that there would be detractors and naysayers and is reminding them that I am the one saying this.
Taizoon incorrectly uses the word "ne" instead of "mei".
Duat Mutlaqeen have also referred to themselves as "Shaikh". [Ref: (1)]
14:00 - ... (more words by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA... from these, the words that sound like "be hi wa be walihi" can be heard)... (then 26 seconds later) at 14:26, some unclear words that may sound like “Ya syed...” can be heard.
14:48 - Syedna Mufaddal TUS begins his bayaan by saying "bismillah" and Dr Moiz Bs intervenes and repeats what Moula RA said prior to that "chela farmayu bi ilhamillah va be ilhaam e waliyehi..tamney aa sharaf apiye che".
Taizoon tries to compare Dr Moiz Bs words "chela farmayu bi ilhamillah va be ilhaam e waliyehi..tamney aa sharaf apiye che" with the muffled words that sound like "ya sayed.." to accuse Dr Moiz Bs as a liar who is twisting words. In fact, what Taizoon ignores is that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is speaking for 26 seconds prior to that, from which, the words words that sound like "be hi wa be walihi" can be heard, thus, it is most likely that Dr Moiz Bs was summarizing these 26 seconds of Syedna's words when he said the following "chela farmayu bi ilhamillah va be ilhaam e waliyehi..tamney aa sharaf apiye che".
1. The part you are referring to is the same as Taizoon's video. Dr Moiz Bs is actually relating the what was being said over the course of 1 minute.
There may be some words that sound like "Ya Syed", but that comes at 14:26. MUCH PRIOR TO THIS (13:44). Moula had already said the words "rutba ma charhaya che", which is what Dr Moiz Bs then repeated. Yes, Aqa Moula may have been saying words that sound like "Ya Sayyid". So, he did NOT "manufacture what Burhanuddin Aqa was saying out of thin air". Instead he was conveying it.
And really MS did not even remember the day or the YEAR in which he was made Dai?!! Come on! Is that credible to anyone?
Read for more answers:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... d-mandate/
1) Dates doesn't invalidate that the event took place
2) Khuzaima can't even remember his own dates (read the link)
3) Not remembering dates doesn't invalidate Nass.
4) A Private Nass without Tawqeef (KQ's claim), does go against Fatemi beliefs.
Also it is quite evident to me that Burhanuddin Moula is questioning what he was just asked to read: Su naam che? Mohammed naam che? Su naam che ehnu? It is very evident that he did not even know who was standing in front of him. How could he have knowingly done nass on MS!!
Let's go back to the video shall we?
You keep talking about 1 instance over the entire 1 hour program. Why don't you talk about the instances before and after that that all add up to Nass. Totally SEVEN times in the entire video that Nass took place
. Quoting from the link:
We should analyze the entire Raudat Tahera Nass exactly how it took place, instead of cherry picking certain moments out of context.
It must be highlighted that in Raudat Tahera, Moula RA performed Nass twice. Once at the beginning where the words "Hijabiyat" were used, and once later on when the shawl was being draped. In the video, there are 6 instances of where senetences related to Nass were mentioned before "The Paper" and before the Majlis (in blue), and 1 instance after "The Paper".
In the video, Syedna's words are heard clearly twice (in green) where the words "rutba ma charhaya che" and "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu taaj" are crystal clear. This confirms that it wasn't any ordinary sharaf being bestowed on any random person.
MS's fuzziness about the details regarding the night Aqa Moula showed him a diary written by a third person as a form of nass!! Really! That's how a nass is done? Show a third person diary without saying anything when both the concerned parties are present face to face!! It's laughable!
1. Nass is done through Nass & Tawqeef. Performing Nass and having witnesses. So yes, this IS HOW Nass is done. Not like delusional Mr Private Nass with no evidence KQ.
2. SMB Moula had already informed the witnesses in 1388H, and this document was attested by SMB Moula himself. It's not a "third person", it is Sh Ibrahim Yamani's writing (who happened to me Moula's diwan), writing in SMB's word, on behalf of himself, the FIRST PERSON, and finally attested by him, which is confirming that he confirms the contents of the document.
So yes, that IS how Nass is done.
Show a third person diary without saying anything when both the concerned parties are present face to face!! It's laughable!
This is almost identical to what happened during the 44th Dai, Syedna Mohammed Ezzuddin's time.
A) Syedna Mohammed Ezzuddin made 2 Sheikhs witness to the Nass (before informing his Mansoos)
B) When Syedna Ezzuddin was ill, he called his Mansoos, Syedna Taiyeb and informed him that he has prepared a Nass document and had placed it in a particular box. If anything happened, the document was in there he said. (He doesn't tell him the contents of the document)
C) On another occasion in Ramadan, he called Syedna Taiyeb, and gave him the document and told him to read it. Syedna Taiyeb was taken back by its contents, as in it was the Nass on him.
Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin's nass is very similar.
Is the History of Duat "laughable" to you now?
فليضحكوا قليلا و ليبكوا كثيرا
But even more important than the proof of the negative for MS is that I believe Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon of 50 years when he says nass was done on him.
1. The Mazoon of Syedna RA confirmed the Nass during Syedna's lifetime. In Toronto, Thane, and on his website. Even Abdeali (KQ's mazoon) did so. So yes, I do believe the Mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin.
2. After the demise of the Dai, the Dai must reinstate the Rutba's of the Hudood, from the Mazoon downwards. Therefore, KQ wasn't the "Mazoon" at the time.
3. The Dai's words superceeds everyone elses words, including KQ's
Also, just because Burhanuddin Moula could not even tell who was in front of him ("Su naam che? Mohammed naam che ehnu?") does not mean that he could not break out of the fog of medication or the debilitating effects of the stroke itself - m o m e n t a r i l y to question what he had just read. Yes you cannot deny that he stopped mid sentence. Don't try to push your BS tasavvur on me. The fact is that he did stop and question what he had just been made to read. He never did finish even reading the sentence.
As a result, never once did we even hear him read, let alone say of his own volition, in a public event, a full sentence that would indicate that he had done nass on MS. The only words that are purportedly his, are those that are without video, that were played BEFORE the Cromwell video. I have already said that they are not credible.
1. There are multiple times in the video where the words adding to Nass are said.
2. There is a document.
3. There are witnesses.
4. There is an audio that does have a full sentence "Dawat na rutba ma Mufaddal Bhai ne qaim Karu chu".
That is substantially more than ABSOLUTELY nothing (that KQ has).
You talk about a "public event"; isn't your leader the one who believes that Nass doesn't need to be public nor private (with witnesses)
As a result I have to believe the Mazoon's word.
1. You don't "have to believe" anyone's word. You choose to, because of your predetermined history of affection for KQ.
2. Do you think Syedna or any Imam or Dai would leave their followers in the Dark? Leaving them to guess who's next, and "as a result" whom to believe?
And yes indeed SKQ had no business showing up in the jamaat of liars after their nass dawa. He did right by staying away.
So why did he come to Saify Mahal to do Salaam? The "liars" were there as well. Or did it suddenly occur to him after many months, that he needed to do Salaam to the Dai?
In my lifetime SMB has not given me a single reason to doubt him.
Really? Is that how weak your Iman is? All based on your own flaud mind?
Even if he did give you a reason, you still shouldn't have doubted him. Isn't that what Kitab ul Himmah teaches us?
You wouldn't have done too well as a Mumin during Fatemi Imam's time either.
Much has been said. Instead of attempting to answer the above, try answering these questions sweet and simple.
1) Was Syedna RA able to speak ANYTHING clearly during the Raudat Taher event? YES or NO?
2) Was Syedna able to read? YES or NO?
3) Was Syedna able to understand what he was reading? YES or NO?
4) Was Syedna able to understand what was going on around him? YES or NO?
5) Were the words "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu taaj" said by Syedna? YES or NO?
6) Were the words "rutba ma charaya che" said during the event? YES or NO?
7) Did Syedna accept the Najwa from the Shehzadas, and also say "khuda barakat apey" in the end? YES or NO?
Answer these simple questions, and we can take it forward.