Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1891

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 am

Received thru email and may answer YFM question
So many of you question the increasing looting of Bohra community by Kothar. Many of you lumped all of both
factions in one bucket. It is obvious and well documented that the looting of Bohra and taking over of private Bohra
trust set up many prominent Bohras has been a operating mode for kotahr. There is also solid evidence that
this was started under Taher Saifuddin reign, continued through Buhaniddin era and is now reached an epidemic
stage under Muffadal. These people have converted Bohras from a devoutly religious and generous Shias to a cult.

I did have my hopes up when SKQ declared that he was the next Dai and early news letters and waez from
him and his children talked about returning back to Quran, Rasullah and reforms. Unfortunately, they are bogged
down in courts instead of focusing on original message. There lack of ability to organize an open and accountable
structure has created doubts about their motives. I wonder if SKQ lacks courage to criticize and fix abuses of his
father, brother and nephew. More and more it looks like, he simply wants the empire.

As many of you have suggested that there is no possible option to reform Bohras from Inside. Many of you want
to move on from this corrupt and greedy cult leaders and practice Islam as guided by Quran and Rasullah. I suggest
we continue to set up independent Bohra centers, stay connected, and preserve our identity. Lets abandon these
dynastic thugs and not waste our time, money and energy on them.

yfm
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1892

Unread post by yfm » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Well said. Why do we need these dai's?

It is like giving allegiance to Yazid, because we are afraid of the repercussions than giving allegiance to Hussain even though we believe in Hussain.

Here we all including the progressive dawoody bohras giving their allegiance to the Dais even when they know that the dais are just for themselves and have no hoot about Islam or the followers of Islam.

It is a shame or so to speak a same.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1893

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 pm

yfm wrote:Well said. Why do we need these dai's?

It is like giving allegiance to Yazid, because we are afraid of the repercussions than giving allegiance to Hussain even though we believe in Hussain.

Here we all including the progressive dawoody bohras giving their allegiance to the Dais even when they know that the dais are just for themselves and have no hoot about Islam or the followers of Islam.

It is a shame or so to speak a same.
yfm,

Your previous posts where quite supportive of SKQ. What made you disillusioned with both, SKQ and SMS?

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1894

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:57 am


yfm got his senses back, simple as that. but again if KQ agrees to remove all his fancy titles and fancy claims there is no problem to follow him as a community leader. every group needs a leader....and if the leader is foresighted and humble in his ways its great. bohra culture and way of life is great as long as leader maintains the heritage and remains humble servant of Islam.
I will be glad to see if KQ removes swimming pool from his backyard in Thane....I dont have any hope from muffy at all.

****************
The Holy Prophet [s] said, "Whoever has two faces in this life will have two tongues made of fire on the Day of Judgment."
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): من كان له وجهان في الدنيا كان له يوم القيامة لسانان من نار
(al-Khisal)
*****************


objectiveobserver53
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1895

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Al-Noor wrote:
yfm got his senses back, simple as that. but again if KQ agrees to remove all his fancy titles and fancy claims there is no problem to follow him as a community leader. every group needs a leader....and if the leader is foresighted and humble in his ways its great. bohra culture and way of life is great as long as leader maintains the heritage and remains humble servant of Islam.
I will be glad to see if KQ removes swimming pool from his backyard in Thane....I dont have any hope from muffy at all.

****************
The Holy Prophet [s] said, "Whoever has two faces in this life will have two tongues made of fire on the Day of Judgment."
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): من كان له وجهان في الدنيا كان له يوم القيامة لسانان من نار
(al-Khisal)
*****************

Seriously man your intellect is sooooo questionable. You are ready to judge the sum total of a man's worth over the existence of a pool in his backyard....I guess Bill Gates who has pledged to donate nearly all his money to charity is worthless too because he has a pool (nay a whole lake!) in his backyard....

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1896

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:04 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:
yfm got his senses back, simple as that. but again if KQ agrees to remove all his fancy titles and fancy claims there is no problem to follow him as a community leader. every group needs a leader....and if the leader is foresighted and humble in his ways its great. bohra culture and way of life is great as long as leader maintains the heritage and remains humble servant of Islam.
I will be glad to see if KQ removes swimming pool from his backyard in Thane....I dont have any hope from muffy at all.

****************
The Holy Prophet [s] said, "Whoever has two faces in this life will have two tongues made of fire on the Day of Judgment."
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): من كان له وجهان في الدنيا كان له يوم القيامة لسانان من نار
(al-Khisal)
*****************

Seriously man your intellect is sooooo questionable. You are ready to judge the sum total of a man's worth over the existence of a pool in his backyard....I guess Bill Gates who has pledged to donate nearly all his money to charity is worthless too because he has a pool (nay a whole lake!) in his backyard....
Existing swimming pool talks volume about persons living standards and way of living, Bill gates is not a religious leader so he can have swimming pool or whatever he wish to and I said I will be happy to see if he remove it, I never talked any thing about his worth.... and if you dont understand this simple thing than your intellect is more questionable than muffy abdes.

OFF TOPIC but worth to share for Muffy and KQ abdes
A Visit to Imam Khomeini's House


http://www.inminds.com/imams-house.html

Visiting the Imam's house was another surprise for us. The main door is a simple iron door, leading to a yard about six meters long. It has three rooms, inside each of which you will find a mattress and a cushion, and a simple sofa used by the Imam for sitting and sleeping on. The kitchen is under the stairs. There is a small room for him alone for studying, praying, reading and listening to the news; it is furnished with a chair, a small table, and some book shelves.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1897

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:00 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
Al-Noor wrote:
yfm got his senses back, simple as that. but again if KQ agrees to remove all his fancy titles and fancy claims there is no problem to follow him as a community leader. every group needs a leader....and if the leader is foresighted and humble in his ways its great. bohra culture and way of life is great as long as leader maintains the heritage and remains humble servant of Islam.
I will be glad to see if KQ removes swimming pool from his backyard in Thane....I dont have any hope from muffy at all.

****************
The Holy Prophet [s] said, "Whoever has two faces in this life will have two tongues made of fire on the Day of Judgment."
قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله): من كان له وجهان في الدنيا كان له يوم القيامة لسانان من نار
(al-Khisal)
*****************

Seriously man your intellect is sooooo questionable. You are ready to judge the sum total of a man's worth over the existence of a pool in his backyard....I guess Bill Gates who has pledged to donate nearly all his money to charity is worthless too because he has a pool (nay a whole lake!) in his backyard....
Al-Noor bhai,

I tend to lean towards OO53. I am not going to make a gating issue of a swimming pool in his Thane house or at other places. It may also be out of privacy and modesty, and while an expensive thing that most of us cannot afford, it should not be a deciding factor. I just wish he would get us more towards basic Islam, towards worship of our creator and not any created thing (51st, 52nd, 53rd, 21st imam, etc.).

Other than that, I still very much lean towards SKQ. I beleive that Nass was likely done on him, and very likely was never done on SMS. And I feel that SMS and his folks are the oppressors - I will give 3 of many instances.
1.) All the lanat bazi in the masjids, social media, etc. against SKQ - no decent person would do that.
2.) Beating up of his kids when they went to Ziyarat at Raudatut Tahera in July 2014 - I have not heard any sorry or condemnation until now.
3.) Oppression against the father-in-law of Husain bhaisaheb (SKQ son) in Dubai. His letter is on a thread here.

How can SMS be a spiritual leader if he condones such things? And when somebody is oppressed, it is at least our duty to support the oppressed and speak up against the oppressor, even thought we may not agreed with all that SKQ says/does.
-------------------

And bhai yfm, I would still like to hear from you as to what disillusioned you.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1898

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 am

I just wish he would get us more towards basic Islam
This is my point my brother, if some one cannot follow basic of islam and remain humble and down to earth in his living, he can never guide you to basic of Islam. he must practice principles of prophet (s) and Imam Ali and Imam Hussain of simplicity before he claims to be dai of these great personalities. but again I am not judging him, KQ and his team is doing good job so far, I just dont want to see a helipad or a swimming pool in the backyard of religious leader.

yfm
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1899

Unread post by yfm » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Nothing has disillusioned me. I realized that I should do something useful with my time than getting embattled in these discussions. In the end nothing good comes out of it. Life goes on. However my life has its "mudaat". What good I have to do has to be one while I am alive. After I am gone, it does not matter anymore. As Mowla Ali said " Do good today, think about it tomorrow".

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1900

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:26 pm

bhai yfm,

The best you can expect from a discussion is a change in the opinion of a person. In that sense, I don't think these discusions are useless or a complete waste of time. Many people read them, and some folks have mentioned that these discussions have got them thinkng. So there is some value in these posts.

At stake is the direction of the community, and to that extent, we should spend a little time pointing out the things that are not correct. And Inshallah, some good will come out of these posts. Yes, we all have a limited time on this earth, and have to use it well, and a few 10s of minutes doing this wrok is also a good use of time. Just my humble opinion.

alivasan
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1901

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:50 am

Agree with the above post

yfm
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1902

Unread post by yfm » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Change of opinion is useless unless it is supported by action. Here everyone has funny names like dal-chaval-palidu and no one is willing to take a stand or a position or should I say afraid to take a stand or position.

It is like a big circus where every one wants to see the animals play and that is fun. But in the meanwhile many poor bohras are suffering.

Also why are we so engrossed about these dais and their wrong doings when no body is willing to change their actions by abandoning them.

The Progressive Dawoody Bohras should be involved in building a better community and not a better forum discussion.

SBM
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1903

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:44 pm

^
yfm
Take the lead in building and am sure many will join.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1904

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 pm

@yfm,

The biggest problem with abdes as well as rebels is they cannot see that the ROOT CAUSE of all the mess in the community are the 51st and 52nd Dais who sowed the seeds of evil, corruption, extortion and turned the once fine community into a CULT !! They have looted the community in broad daylight, silenced their opponents with murders and got away due to their political connections yet even the anti-Mufaddalis refuse to acknowledge this fact. There is a bunch of evidence to prove this and one has to just go through the thread "Archives of PDB website" and any right thinking person will agree to this fact. One can understand that the rebels who are mostly youngsters have been conditioned to believe otherwise as they have not seen the past eras when this process was going on but this forum provides great insights with evidences to prove how these Dais had taken the community for a ride. They are fooled by SMB's soft approach, fragile health, old age and crispy white attire forgetting the fact that even the Sicilian mafias are very soft in their day to day approach with people, one finds the aggressive and loud mouthed villians only in bollywood in the form of Shakti Kapoor and Amrish Puri.

Strictly speaking, it is even wrong to blame Muffy for his current behaviour because he is doing what the Bohras want a Dai to do.... Till today, Bohras take pride in the killings of wild animals by 51st and 52nd Dais as for them it was the Dai's azeem-shaan so he is trying to break his father's and grandfather's records, Bohras have seen the past Dai's extortion as "Mola nu ehsaan and karam" so he is trying to extort more, Bohras have paid amounts upto Rs.1.52 crores for SMB's Ziyafats and Rs.72 lakhs for SMB's Hadiyats so whats wrong if Muffy takes less then half that amount, Bohras have even given their own jewelleries for the SCAM of Fatema-tus-Zehra's Zareeh which is nowhere in sight so now Muffy will start another SCAM in the name of Prophet's (s.a.w.) Zareeh. He has got the pulse of Bohra psyche and he is exploiting it to the fullest so why crib and cry ?? You find Muffy's action objectionable whereas you encouraged those same actions during the era of 51st and 52nd Dai.

Its high time that Bohras realise how, when and where they were mislead and ONLY then will we see true reforms.

qjbj
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1905

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

GMbhai....I have to agree to some extent what you mention however I have to disagree with your part about STS and SMB. I think both of them were forced to make compromises to suit the fitnati YN. YN and his kids had taken control of the dawat and anyone trying to do good or show flexibility was thrown in the fire. I'm sure you are aware of all of this. But past is past. Question is what can be done in the present. As you mention, it will take changes from within Abdes themselves to bring about change. To help facilitate this change, probably very slowly, someone has to show the abdes the truth. This is something I feel the reform movement and SKQ movement can do with the advent of social networking and a marketing campaign aimed at abdes.

yfm
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1906

Unread post by yfm » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:09 pm

:wink: SBM says "Take the lead in building and am sure many will join".

Forget about the many. I want you to take your mask off and support me and we can begin the building. When every one wants the other to take the lead, we always end up with the back-benchers.

SBM
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1907

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 pm

And what kind of support are you looking for?
I have already taken lead on many fronts and working with few members on this forum.
Learn from Br Oz who took action about FGM in Australia and got the results.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1908

Unread post by JC » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:58 pm

I fully agree with Bro Ghulam Mohammad.

This community was turned into cult once 51st took, rather usurped the power of Dawat ........... he started all the bida'a and shirk ........ yes, YN is also to be blamed but he was a 'follower-son' of his father!! like father like son ......... Burahnuddin followed and Muffadal is also following, and even Khozema is also following the same script ............ Maula, Maula and Dai, Dai ...........

The cult needs a complete revolution so the concept of community is brought back ............. I believe we have to pick up the threads from 46th one and move forward with substantial changes.

[DELETED]

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1909

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 pm

qjbj wrote:I have to disagree with your part about STS and SMB. I think both of them were forced to make compromises to suit the fitnati YN. YN and his kids had taken control of the dawat and anyone trying to do good or show flexibility was thrown in the fire. I'm sure you are aware of all of this.
Bro qjbj,

The above statement has now become stereotyped, especially after YN and his evil activities were exposed after the Nass drama. However, this is nothing but a copout !! Why do you forget that STS and SMB were not some second rung zaadas but Dais and head of the community and they had huge following. Do you think that YN put a gun on SMB's [DELETED] and forced him to do Shikar of wild animals ? Wasn't SMB aware of the tonnes of money flowing into his coffers ? Wasn't SMB aware that charging hefty amounts for inaugurating Allah's house is a sin ? Wasn't SMB aware that charging fees in crores of rupees to deliver Imam Husain's bayan is a sin ? Wasnt SMB aware that extorting money like Kafan Chors for burial of deceased is a sin ? Wasnt SMB aware that using Zakat money to fund his and his family's opulent lifestyle is a sin ? If he was not aware of the sins committed by him (even under pressure) then he failed miserably as a Dai !! With the type of political and underworld clout that they had and the way they silenced even the 'Turram Khans" who dared to oppose them, do you think it was difficult for them to silence YN ? And suppose if what you say regarding YN's influence over them is true then too were these Dais not aware that they would be answerable to Allah (swt) ? Even an average Bohra is aware that he/she alone is answerable to Allah (swt) on the day of judgement and a so-called spiritual leader supposed to guide an entire community is unaware of this basic fact ???

The truth of the matter is that STS and SMB were very much aware of what was done in their name because they were the ultimate beneficiaries of the loot. Shifting the blame on YN alone just to give a clean chit to these 2 Dais is again a copout. If in case of some good work the Dais grab every opportunity to glorify themselves then they should also take blame for the wrongdoings. In a war, the General gets all the accolades in case of a win but during defeat he alone has to face brickbats.

Its high time that people ACCEPT these facts as otherwise Muffy will continue with the same legacy as his forefathers. We cannot keep quiet by saying 'Past is past' because unless we analyse the ROOT CAUSE of the malaise in Bohraism we will never be able to think rationally and separate the wrongs from the right and the future generation will curse us for putting them in the same rut and following such fake godmen !

SAJJAD
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2001 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1910

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 pm

I fully agree with brother Ghulam Mohammad

Taheryo and Burhaniyo were the main culprits and must be blamed to turn peaceful Bohra Community into path of turmoil and hell.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1911

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:54 pm

qjbj wrote:GMbhai....I have to agree to some extent what you mention however I have to disagree with your part about STS and SMB. I think both of them were forced to make compromises to suit the fitnati YN. YN and his kids had taken control of the dawat and anyone trying to do good or show flexibility was thrown in the fire. I'm sure you are aware of all of this. But past is past. Question is what can be done in the present. As you mention, it will take changes from within Abdes themselves to bring about change. To help facilitate this change, probably very slowly, someone has to show the abdes the truth. This is something I feel the reform movement and SKQ movement can do with the advent of social networking and a marketing campaign aimed at abdes.
bhai qjbj,

I have heard the amils say: The sun and the moon rise with the permission of Burhanuddin Moula. So they were powerful enough that the sun and the moon needed his permission but this mere mortal called YN, oh, they had to compromise because of him, and could not take him on :D

Come on brother, in the "eyes" of Allah, I think STS and SMB are responsible, and even SKQ is somewhat responsible. SKQ because he also did not speak up strongly enough during SMB's time.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1912

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:07 am

KQ is not doodh kaa dhulaa and he too has done many blunders in his life which he cant explain, but for those who are looking for a community attachment and wants a bohri environment for their kids KQ is good choice, muffy will make your kids jokers and brainless zombies.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1913

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:02 am

I have a 3 questions:

1.) Can anybody post here the details of the Court Case (I think it was about 2002-2004 (?) timeframe) about Saifi mahal that SKQ supposedly won? The full judgement from the court, who testified, anything else, if available. This should be in the public records, correct?

2.) Also, when this case is decided, will all the details and the testimony be made available to the public, or, only the final judgement? Can anyone knowledgeable in the Indian legal system comment?

3.) In between the dates of SKQ court testimony (for example, betwen August 26th and October 6th), is this case making any progress? I mean, are other witnesses questioned? Does anything happen? If one witness is going to take so long, how long will all the witnesses take? Anybody else from the other side questioned? any other witnesses have been questioned to date? If so, why no coverage in the newspapers? Again, is this part of the Indian legal system, that papers cannot report anything? If so, how are they reporting on SKQ's testimony?

adna_mumin
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1914

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Latest court order shows next date in October end for "placing of evidence" by consent; whatever that means.

Probably completes a round of cross examination of SKQ that was on.

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1915

Unread post by Adam » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 am

@rational_guy
Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah (RA), went to Akbar's court to prove that he is the true Dai. Similarly, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS) has gone to the bombay high court to prove that he is the true Dai.


What blatant twisting of facts!
It wasn't "Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah (RA), went to Akbar's court to prove that he is the true Dai", in fact, it was Sulaima LA who "ran" to Akbar's court in Lahore.
Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah (RA) then sent two people, Yusuf bin Shahjee and Jabir bin al- Hadi to represent Syedna in Akbar's court and prove that Suliaman was a fraud/Dawedaar.

Reference: Muntaza al Akbar
(Oh, wait. The Qutbi's don't believe Muntaza al Akbar because it tears their fake private Nass claim to shreds!).

History repeats itself.
1. Sulaiman accepted the Nass for 3 years.
2 Then went astray and claimed to be the Dai - without any witnesses.
3. Ran to Lahore Court.
4. Suffered a hummiliating defeat.

KQ has followed in the foot steps of Sulaiman perfectly. Very soon No. 4 will be a reality.


Biradar
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1916

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:51 pm

As usual, Adam is back to spread misinformation and lies. Lets learn the truth. S. Qutbuddin never accepted the naas, as the naas was never done. There was no question about it, as SMB (RA) was still alive and all of us saw through the drama which Dawedar Muffadul did, pulling the wool over thousands of people.

In the case of Suleman, S. Dawood bin Ajabshah had passed away, and Suleman first accepted S. Dawood bin Qutubshah and then made his claim. To be clear: Suleman made his claim 2-3 years after the death of S. Dawood bin Ajabshah. Hence, unless Adam is claiming that SMB (RA) actually passed away in Cromwell hospital, and that Dawedar Muffadul was parading around a dummy, his analogy does not make sense. Even then it would not make any sense, as SMB did not do naas in Cromwell hospital or, for that matter, ever, on Dawedar Muffadul. The naas on the mazoon and mansoos had happened already, and SMB had fulfilled his duty, and did not need to anything further.

However, there is an analogy that works. For years, 25-30 years to be precise, Dawedar Muffadul did sajdaa to S. Qutbuddin, accepting him as mazoon and mansoos. However, under the influence of his [DELETED] uncles, he plotted against S. Qutbuddin, eventually, [DELETED] rebelling against his own father. I mean, what type of man takes the name of the mazoon in the misaaq repeatedly, and then the very next hour plots against him! Only someone who is consumed with anger and greed, for lust of power and money. That is the true personality of Dawedar Muffadul.

There is no need to look beyond the actions of dawedar Mufaddul. [DELETED] [DELETED] He loves money, [DELETED] , his hunger and lust for money just never ends. It does not matter how many millions of dollars he collects, he wants even more! This is evident even to the most sheltered and fanatic bohri. No need to argue further.

On the other hand, S. Qutbuddin has made no aggressive moves, has not coerced anyone nor has made a big show. Instead, he has approached the courts to reclaim what is rightfully his. The motivation, I should clarify, is not money or power, but the ability of the true followers of haaq to have access to community properties, including masjids, which they contributed and built over years. S. Qutbuddin, like a true da'i, has done dawaat in peace and quiet. He has opened up the doors to knowledge, which were closed by the evil brothers of SMB and then by his kids.

The sad thing is that a large number of our bothers and sisters have been fooled by [DELETED] Dawedar Muffadul, either succumbed to his propaganda, or to his coercive tactic. Or, they have listened to the lies of people like Adam: [DELETED] produced from the brain-washing factory of Jamia. Even that august institution was corrupted by the [DELETED] Yusuf Najmuddin, who totally destroyed the institution, turning it against the mazoon and mansoos of SMB. Surely, he is burning the hottest part of hell, where his nephew and disciple, Muffy, will join him soon. Inshaallah.

PS: Dawedar Muffadul is actually demonstrating the characteristics of Suleiman. For example, Suleiman had the full support of the sons and wife of S. Dawood bin Ajabshah. They, in conspiracy with the amanuensis of S. Ajabshah, forged a letter which did so-called naas on Suleiman. Lets reflect who has done this. The answer is immediate: Dawedar Muffadul. Hence, the true Suleiman of this era, [DELETED] D [DELETED] Dawedar Muffadul. May Allah catch him soon, and make him taste the fires of hell, just like he has tasted and enjoyed the thousands of ziyaafats which his abdes have fed him. Inshallah.

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1917

Unread post by Adam » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 am

@Biradar
You completely ignored Point 2 - 4.

Biradar
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1918

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:09 am

Adam wrote:@Biradar
You completely ignored Point 2 - 4.
Given you are pretty ignorant of how logical arguments work, let me put it in simple terms. If Point 1 is proven wrong, then it is worthless to go onto Points 2-4. Simple as that. You started off from a false analogy. You lied about history, thinking no one would call you out on your lies. In fact, that is exactly what this whole charade led by Dawedar Muffadul has been: lies, distortions and a naked lust for money. I suggest and appeal to you not to be a front to such people, to understand where the truth lies. It certainly does not lie in a sexist, misogynist, anti-intellectual, money hungry, ziyaafat eating lustful fanatical man!

As to the court case. No one ran anywhere. I already addressed the issue in detail. Read my post again. Carefully, without colored lenses.

Sometimes, one needs to do something to establish haaq. Even if the attempt fails on the surface. For example, Imam Hussain argued with his enemies on the day of Ashura, knowing full well what was to be the effect. In short, except for the conversion of Huur, nothing. In a few hours, his family and friends were massacred and laid waste. If you were around, you would say, Imam Hussain suffered a humiliating defeat after running away to Karbala instead of performing hajj!! Nauzubillah!! However, those who gloated on the death of Hussain are now in the deepest and hottest part of hell, while Hussain's message and sacrifice continues to motivate millions to be selfless and fight for what is right, despite the odds and despite the signs of outward defeat.

Maulana Ali was patient and quiet for 26 years, while 1, 2 and 3 ran amok, making mockery of the Prophet's religion and naas. Just the same is happening here! Just read Sermon 3 from Nahjul Balagha. If you were around, you would say Maulana Ali suffered a humiliating defeat!! Nauzubillah!! In fact, Ali's fortitude in face of the overwhelming majority, when he only had a few faithful around him, is now legendary. I know which in camp you would be, by the way: the one with the most money, with the biggest band baja and most power.

No more needs to be said.

Biradar
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1919

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 am

I strongly suggest to everyone to read Sermon 3 from Nahajul Balagha. Read the sermon and the historical notes at the end. The link is below:

http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha- ... bu-quhafah

Reflect on the fact that Ali, the waasi of the Prophet, his brother and coeval in all respects, the foundation of the imaamat, was unable to do anything against the machinations of his enemies. He kept quiet and decided that it was best to wait. If Ali could be trapped by these politicians out for gain, specially the Umaayads who looted the baayt-al-maal, just like the present day Umaayads are doing, what can one say of others! Non stop looting has been going on now for decades. Even SMB was unable to stop it. At this point, Muffadul and his brothers and his relatives are out to collect maximum loot, as even the most ignorant bohra can see. What more needs to be said about the direction these politicians and looters are leading the community?

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#1920

Unread post by Adam » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:38 pm

@Biradar
Given you are pretty ignorant of how logical arguments work, let me put it in simple terms. If Point 1 is proven wrong, then it is worthless to go onto Points 2-4. Simple as that. You started off from a false analogy. You lied about history, thinking no one would call you out on your lies. I


Point 1 stays the same. If anyone is lying it is you.

KQ and his boys accepted and declared the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
In his Waaz in Secundrabad, Toronto. Many others have seen and heard this. The Yemeni Khidmat Guzaar also confirms this.

If anyone is lying it's KQ. And you've just believed a liar.

And yes, since you tried to draw a comparison with Akbar's court. I confirmed your version of history was wrong according to Muntaza.

Sulaiman ran to Lahore. Not Syedna Dawood bin Qutbshah.
KQ ran to courts. Not Syedna TUS.

Get your facts straight.