Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2011

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 am

This is what exactly going on in Mufaddali dawat, you speak against us and you are threaten to death, just like modi government, no doubt mufaddal and modi are good friends.....even judge are not safe in India when they speak truth.

I adore syedna qutbuddin and his followers for standing against tyrant like mufaddalli yazid.

http://thewire.in/2015/07/23/judge-who- ... mily-7028/

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2012

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:43 am

This was exactly situation of syedna muhammed burhanuddin but since abde bhakt dont agree lets evaluate it again.

Saudi king not aware of his surroundings, report says

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/01/13 ... emen-Mina/

The unnamed source further said that King Salman has lost awareness of his surroundings, prompting physicians to advise his sons to restrict their father’s public appearances in a bid not to disclose the worsening conditions. The king is said to have been confined in one of the rooms of his palace.
at least they are not parading salman like muffy and his chor brothers did to SMB.

SBM
Posts: 6437
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2013

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:27 am

^
Reading from Presstv about Saudi Arabia is like reading news about Muslims from RSS newspaper
Presstv is Iranian govt run news outlets and you really believe everything they say?


Ozdundee
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2015

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 pm

How far has the case progressed ?

The news has gone quiet

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2016

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:00 am

SKQ is in US for his dental surgery, thats all we know so far.

Biradar
Posts: 923
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2017

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:12 am

Ozdundee wrote:How far has the case progressed ?

The news has gone quiet
S. Qutbuddin had to undergo emergency surgery right after Aashara. He was diagnosed during the time he was still delivering the Muharram sermons. He kept going, leaving for the US right after. He is still recovering, and perhaps a little weakened. I believe the case has been put on hold till he recovers and returns to India.

Ozdundee
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2018

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:44 pm

I wish SKQ quick get well and good health

While the case is slow ed SMS is consolidating power and churning out loyalists with limited resistance

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2019

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:08 am

There can be a third front and a very strong argument in court which says....SMB never did any nass on any one and since majority of DB is confused who is true dai all the masjid /markaz / and all dawat property should be given back to local communities world wide without any interference from these both MS and KQ.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2020

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Court case is to continue with next hearing on 22nd April. Order from 7th March below:

Next Date:- 22/04/2016 Stage:- FOR RECORDING EVIDENCE
Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G.S. PATEL
Last Date:- 07/03/2016 Stage:- FOR DIRECTION
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G.S. PATEL


IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION
SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014
Khuzemabhai Syedna Taher Saifuddin Sahab
...Plaintiff
Versus
Mufaddal Burhanuddin Saifuddin
...Defendant
Mr. Ravi Kadam, Senior Advocate
, with Mr. Chirag Mody, Mr.
Anand Desai, Mr. Samit Shukla, Ms. Manasi Vyas & Mr.
Nausher Kohli, i/b DSK Legal, for the Plaintiff.
Mr. Iqbal Chagla, Senior Advocate
, with Mr. Janak Dwarkadas,
Senior Advocate, Mr. Pankaj Savant, Senior Advocate & Mr.
Firdosh Pooniwalla, Mr. Juzer Shakir, Ms. Azmin Irani, Mr.
Varghese Thomas, Mr. Abeezar Faizullabhoy & Mr. Shahen
Pradhan, i/b J. Sagar Associates, for the Defendant.
CORAM:
G.S. PATEL, J
DATED:
7th March 2016
PC:-
1.
The continued trial in this matter is, by consent, fixed on
22nd April 2016 and 2nd May 2016 from 12.00 noon onward. As
was previously done, necessary arrangements are to be made in
Court Room No. 46, subject to that court room’s availability.
2.
The Registry is to take necessary steps in that regard.
(G. S. PATEL, J.)

alivasan
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2021

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:21 am

TARIKH..PE TARIKH..GS PATEL GOING TO DES FOR PAID SUMMER VACATION TO BRING KHAMAN AND DHOKLA FOR KHUZEMA AND MUFFS.. :roll: AFTER ALL HIGH DRAMA NEVER STOPS..

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2022

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:30 am

alivasan wrote:TARIKH..PE TARIKH..GS PATEL GOING TO DES FOR PAID SUMMER VACATION TO BRING KHAMAN AND DHOKLA FOR KHUZEMA AND MUFFS.. :roll: AFTER ALL HIGH DRAMA NEVER STOPS..
Mr. VasaN, Empty vessels make most noise.

This topic needs to end the Tarikh has come, the case is Karejh (dismissed).

No please dont start bad mouthing the Indian Legal system, respect the country.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2023

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:34 am

Has the case been dismissed on the basis that the plaintiff has died?

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2024

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:58 am

Court case has not been dismissed. Only the upcoming dates have been cleared. The fool Taha has misunderstood or is just spreading falsehood.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2025

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 am

think_for_yourself wrote:Court case has not been dismissed. Only the upcoming dates have been cleared. The fool Taha has misunderstood or is just spreading falsehood.
Dates have been cleared... so no more hearings as the plaintiff is dead. Just a matter of formality and procedure towards dismissing the case.

alivasan
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2026

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:08 am

Universe na dad

dont be under dilemma..i visit bombay high court regularly and note updates from weekly and daily civil suit boards and court orders outside js patel room 47..there is no update of dismissal of case. Muffadali rot always are in hurry to do fateh mubin of mufflo idiot..so that they can do jaman thusso and lit crackers. After all what can one expect from haramkhor yazidi toli

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2027

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:21 am

alivasan wrote:Universe na dad

dont be under dilemma..i visit bombay high court regularly and note updates from weekly and daily civil suit boards and court orders outside js patel room 47..there is no update of dismissal of case. Muffadali rot always are in hurry to do fateh mubin of mufflo idiot..so that they can do jaman thusso and lit crackers. After all what can one expect from haramkhor yazidi toli

Lol...

So much burning!!!! KQ and WTF taught you good language.... Burn baby burn.... It seems we have lit a cracker up your and WTF back side.

Tujhko Mirchi Lagi To Main Kya Karoon

Ja murde KQ ko jala.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2028

Unread post by Aminullah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:24 am

Ja murde KQ ko jala.
modern day yazidi mufaddali are worst than yazidi who killed Imam Hussain(A).

alivasan
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2029

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:46 am

Universe na dad

and what respect for country you are talking about?

This country has made a goon out of ordinary mullaji STS,SMB and now mufflo...by vesting power in hands of hypocrite munafikin mullas enjoying control over few gullible sheeps. This rot make use of corruption inherent in this poor country and mock over judiciary. This rots only care for their vested interest in this country as long as their interest are safeguarded and dont care dime about attacks on islam from corrupt politician modi.modi + mufflo duo makes mockery of indian judiciary by twisting laws as per their comfort.

Sceptical
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2030

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:26 am

  • Today the Hon’ble High Court cleared the planned dates of cross examination due to the sad passing of His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA, on March 30, 2016. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS will consult with his legal advisors and then guide us on the path forward.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

And just received a mail from jamaat : "Bushra ! Aqa Mola TUS ni court case ma fateh mubin thai tche" :roll:
They are fooling people.

Aminullah
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2031

Unread post by Aminullah » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:50 am

They are fooling people.
thats not new

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2032

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:01 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 717768.cms

With death of Syedna's uncle, his succession suit abates: HC
TNN | Apr 6, 2016, 09.31 PM IST
MUMBAI: Bombay High Court on Thursday said with the death of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the uncle of the incumbent Syedna, the suit filed by him to be declared religious head of Dawoodi Bohras automatically stands abated.

Qutbuddin passed away in the United States on March 31. Justice Gautam Patel cancelled the dates of cross-examination of Qutbuddin which was fixed for April 22 and May 2. Senior advocate Janak Dwarkadas, appearing for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, said, ``The suit has abated. Its entirely for them to decide what proceedings they wish to adopt.''


But Qutbuddin's advocate Chirag Mody said, ``We need some time.'' The judge pointed out that since Qutbuddin has passed away, the suit stands abated and cannot be kept on record. ``Law has taken its course. Nobody requires an order that that the suit has abated,'' said Justice Patel, adding that the schedule of dates will have to be cancelled.


The judge said he has learnt from news reports that Qutbuddin's son Taher Fakhruddin intends to take the legal battle ahead. ``He claims have become appointee of an appointee. If he can establish any of this, will have to be seen,'' said Justice Patel. The judge also said if the son decides that he would like to be substituted as plaintiff he will have to file a chamber summons to set aside the abatement of the suit. ``As and when you do, I will see,'' said Justice Patel.


Outside court, messages were sent to Saifuddin's supporters asked them to visit the Raudat Tahera at Bhendi Bazaar which contains the mausoleums of Qutbuddin's father Syedna Taher Saifuddin and his half-brother Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, to offer prayers as the legal challenge to the Syedna has ended with ``dismissal'' of the suit. Qutbuddin's side issued a press statement saying the HC has ``cancelled the planned dates of the cross examination due to the sad passing of His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin."


Qutbuddin's claimed he was privately appointed by Burhanuddin on December 10, 1965.While Saifuddin claimed the nass (succession) was conferred on him on June 4, 2011 by his father, the late Syedna, after he was hospitalised in London following a stroke. Burhanuddin died on January 17, 2014 in Mumbai. The trial commenced on April 27, 2015 with the cross-examination of Qutbuddin. However it remained incomplete and was to commence later this month.

iamacooolguy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2033

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Sceptical wrote:
  • Today the Hon’ble High Court cleared the planned dates of cross examination due to the sad passing of His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA, on March 30, 2016. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS will consult with his legal advisors and then guide us on the path forward.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

And just received a mail from jamaat : "Bushra ! Aqa Mola TUS ni court case ma fateh mubin thai tche" :roll:
They are fooling people.
KQ's Followers dont even know when KQ met his end.

As per this article its 30th March.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

As per this article its 31st March.
http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/announc ... afaat.html

You can see who is fooling People...

So Confused pity guys.
Looks like your TF has waited one day to make his death announcement on Jumua ni raat, to show his demise as an auspicious one... hahahahaha

iamacooolguy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2034

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:32 pm

kimanumanu wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 717768.cms

With death of Syedna's uncle, his succession suit abates: HC
TNN | Apr 6, 2016, 09.31 PM IST
MUMBAI: Bombay High Court on Thursday said with the death of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the uncle of the incumbent Syedna, the suit filed by him to be declared religious head of Dawoodi Bohras automatically stands abated.

Qutbuddin passed away in the United States on March 31. Justice Gautam Patel cancelled the dates of cross-examination of Qutbuddin which was fixed for April 22 and May 2. Senior advocate Janak Dwarkadas, appearing for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, said, ``The suit has abated. Its entirely for them to decide what proceedings they wish to adopt.''


But Qutbuddin's advocate Chirag Mody said, ``We need some time.'' The judge pointed out that since Qutbuddin has passed away, the suit stands abated and cannot be kept on record. ``Law has taken its course. Nobody requires an order that that the suit has abated,'' said Justice Patel, adding that the schedule of dates will have to be cancelled.


The judge said he has learnt from news reports that Qutbuddin's son Taher Fakhruddin intends to take the legal battle ahead. ``He claims have become appointee of an appointee. If he can establish any of this, will have to be seen,'' said Justice Patel. The judge also said if the son decides that he would like to be substituted as plaintiff he will have to file a chamber summons to set aside the abatement of the suit. ``As and when you do, I will see,'' said Justice Patel.


Outside court, messages were sent to Saifuddin's supporters asked them to visit the Raudat Tahera at Bhendi Bazaar which contains the mausoleums of Qutbuddin's father Syedna Taher Saifuddin and his half-brother Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, to offer prayers as the legal challenge to the Syedna has ended with ``dismissal'' of the suit. Qutbuddin's side issued a press statement saying the HC has ``cancelled the planned dates of the cross examination due to the sad passing of His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin."


Qutbuddin's claimed he was privately appointed by Burhanuddin on December 10, 1965.While Saifuddin claimed the nass (succession) was conferred on him on June 4, 2011 by his father, the late Syedna, after he was hospitalised in London following a stroke. Burhanuddin died on January 17, 2014 in Mumbai. The trial commenced on April 27, 2015 with the cross-examination of Qutbuddin. However it remained incomplete and was to commence later this month.
First of all, go and check whats your So called dead leader name is.

KQ, himself filed the case and he himself/or his so called (Nafisa Ali's Najaayez) Sons (TF and Others) don't even Know how to write the name?
They filed the case called Khuzema.

Your so called Leader(s) don't even know how to write his own name or his Father name. How do you think he is capable enough to run the community.
Now please don't divert the topic to Other group. If you have guts answer the question directly and don't post another question in your answer (as you guys are expert in doing this)

alivasan
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2035

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:07 pm

[DELETED]

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2036

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:54 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Just to put things in proper perspective, today's hearing before Justice Gautam Patel was to seek directions to amend the petition since the petitioner KQ has died.

Chamber summons have been issued and the matter will proceed as scheduled on 22 April with the amended petition.

So the misinformation campaign carried on by Muffy gang to fool Bohras is nothing to rejoice as of now. The case is not yet dismissed !

objectiveobserver53
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2037

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:28 pm

iamacoolguy dude what are you even talking about? I learned very early in life not to take someone seriously who calls himself iamacoolguy :roll:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2038

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:30 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:iamacoolguy dude what are you even talking about? I learned very early in life not to take someone seriously who calls himself iamacoolguy :roll:
neither COOL nor SANE! :D

iamacooolguy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2039

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:18 pm

alivasan wrote:Whats there in name, you fu#? cool guy asshole..look at game..how muffu's pants kept wet for 2 years.SKQ nu naam ave to muffu ni izar peli padi jati thi.. jai ne muffadal saitanuddin nu nam correct kar..
Mr/Miss Alivasan,

As I said in my previous post...
Don't divert the topic to Other group. If you have guts answer the question directly

It matters a lot with name. If it really doesn't matter then why don't you call your leader as Daawedaar or Khoju.

And Regarding Pants getting wet:
Every one knows that KQ and his followers (including his sons) always get a stick from the other group. Yet they wont understand the shame on them.

iamacooolguy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:15 am

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

#2040

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:55 pm

iamacooolguy wrote:
Sceptical wrote:
  • Today the Hon’ble High Court cleared the planned dates of cross examination due to the sad passing of His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA, on March 30, 2016. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS will consult with his legal advisors and then guide us on the path forward.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

And just received a mail from jamaat : "Bushra ! Aqa Mola TUS ni court case ma fateh mubin thai tche" :roll:
They are fooling people.
KQ's Followers dont even know when KQ met his end.

As per this article its 30th March.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

As per this article its 31st March.
http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/announc ... afaat.html

You can see who is fooling People...

So Confused pity guys.
Looks like your TF has waited one day to make his death announcement on Jumua ni raat, to show his demise as an auspicious one... hahahahaha
Seems like TF forgot that he showcased the entire world that his father met his end on 31st march. (Year end, Account closed)
Unfortunately, he revealed the correct date as 30th March to the BHC.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

Now, please answer the questions. Do not divert the topic to Other group.