Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by james » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
KQ's Followers dont even know when KQ met his end.

As per this article its 30th March.
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/uncategoriz ... pril-2016/

As per this article its 31st March.
http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/announc ... afaat.html
What an "Incredible" Catch! :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 am

james wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:

Are you sure of this "incredible" claim? if so, then i really am loosing it :wink:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:29 am

court.png
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION
SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014
Khuzemabhai Syedna Taher Saifuddin Sahab
...Plaintiff
Versus
Mufaddal Burhanuddin Saifuddin
...Defendant
Mr. Chirag Mody
, with Mr. Samit Shukla, and Nausher Kohli and
Ms. Manasi Vyas, i/b M/s. DSK Legal
, for the Plaintiff.
Mr. Janak Dwarkadas, Senior Advocate
, with Mr. Fredun DeVitre,
Senior Advocate,Mr. Pankaj Savant, Senior Advocate, Mr.
Firdhos Pooniwall, Mr. Juzer Shakir, Ms. Azmin Irani, Mr.
Murtuza Kachwall and Mr. Shahen Pradhan, i/b J. Sagar
Associates, for the Defendant.
CORAM:
G.S. PATEL, J
DATED:
6th April 2016
PC:-
The Plaintiff recently passed away. The previous trial
schedule for 22nd April 2016 and 2nd May 2016 stands cancelled.
(G. S. PATEL, J.)

james

Unread post by james » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:59 am

zinger wrote:

Are you sure of this "incredible" claim? if so, then i really am loosing it :wink:
Amongst Aminullah and iamacooolguy. :)

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 am

kimanumanu wrote:
court.png
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION
SUIT NO. 337 OF 2014
Khuzemabhai Syedna Taher Saifuddin Sahab
...Plaintiff
Versus
Mufaddal Burhanuddin Saifuddin
...Defendant
Mr. Chirag Mody
, with Mr. Samit Shukla, and Nausher Kohli and
Ms. Manasi Vyas, i/b M/s. DSK Legal
, for the Plaintiff.
Mr. Janak Dwarkadas, Senior Advocate
, with Mr. Fredun DeVitre,
Senior Advocate,Mr. Pankaj Savant, Senior Advocate, Mr.
Firdhos Pooniwall, Mr. Juzer Shakir, Ms. Azmin Irani, Mr.
Murtuza Kachwall and Mr. Shahen Pradhan, i/b J. Sagar
Associates, for the Defendant.
CORAM:
G.S. PATEL, J
DATED:
6th April 2016
PC:-
The Plaintiff recently passed away. The previous trial
schedule for 22nd April 2016 and 2nd May 2016 stands cancelled.
(G. S. PATEL, J.)
Khuzema... :lol: :lol: :lol: Shame on you guys on the height of foolishness.
Go correct the name in the case first. If you cant correct then change it to Khojju.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Rival Dawoodi Bohra leader may fight on

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 653033.cms

This is the major reason why mufaddalis are shivering in their pants and dancing in disgust.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Aminullah wrote:Rival Dawoodi Bohra leader may fight on

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 653033.cms

This is the major reason why mufaddalis are shivering in their pants and dancing in disgust.
When TF [DELETED] ill-fated father KQ filed the case no-one feared him at this side. (Because everyone knows that he is having baseless claims)
Same TF is going to do and he will also fall flat on his face v.soon.
Like father like son. he will also see the end soon.
[DELETED]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:30 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

It is hereby clarified that the Hon'ble High Court has not passed any order declaring that the suit filed by KQ has abated. The Hon'ble High Court has merely cancelled the dates which were reserved for hearing of the suit. As per the legal advice, the scheme of the law is that the legal representative of the original plaintiff (in this case the legal representative of KQ) can make an application to be brought on record as plaintiff within 90 days. The law provides that the suit abates only on the expiry of the 90 days period from the date of the death of KQ if no such application is made.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

It is hereby clarified that the Hon'ble High Court has not passed any order declaring that the suit filed by KQ has abated. The Hon'ble High Court has merely cancelled the dates which were reserved for hearing of the suit. As per the legal advice, the scheme of the law is that the legal representative of the original plaintiff (in this case the legal representative of KQ) can make an application to be brought on record as plaintiff within 90 days. The law provides that the suit abates only on the expiry of the 90 days period from the date of the death of KQ if no such application is made.
It is true as per http://fatemidawatlegal.com/

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Oh..... so the celebrations, indecent as they were, were done on a pack of lies!!! The case is not abated nor 'dismissed' as they would have people believe.
Even the media were misinformed!!!!!!!

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:46 am

way2go wrote:

Forwarded as Received :

Oh..... so the celebrations, indecent as they were, were done on a pack of lies!!! The case is not abated nor 'dismissed' as they would have people believe.
Even the media were misinformed!!!!!!!
Why are you so worried about the Celebrations which are happening on the other side?
You go and first bury your leader. Look into your own So called Fateli Dawat. Then talk about others.
Its always your gang who informs or involves media and everyone is aware of how media is being mis-used by KQ Gang, however there is no benefit which he received by doing that except always falling flat on his face.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:01 am

Seems People like imcoolguy, unidad, james, saif53 ..etc.. are from kothar or r working on payrol of kothar because I had met with many MS abdes but they had never ever spit venom or used such slang language as kind of the above mentioned GHULAMs are using.

I know you'll r planted here so that you can misguide those who seeks truth. Some time I wonder KQS followers are so small in nos just like "Aata ma namak" but they r giving such a tough fight that kothar had order you guys to come on this so called munafiqin (as u kind of people working under kothar payrol term it) site to spread hate n lies.

You have to accept that MANY, yes, MANY are under this fold because of the fear of social boycot or more importantly loosing dear ones.

If ur MASTER has courage request him to stop laanatbazi and social boycot and filling hate in innocent bohra than see how the nos turn around.

You kind of people wrking under kothar says that the KQS followers are coward. No sir no they have the guts that even after knowing how they r going to be treated by people of ur kind and how they will b humiliated or beaten still chose to follow KQS its a pure conviction they had with kqs.

I has said this many times that even after knowing How MS character (as seen in the people like you) is, How lies MS can speak,
How ayyash MS is,
How ghulam pasand he is,
How materialistic he is
and not forget puppet in the hand of his brother and brother in law and powerful don type people.

We chose to stay with him WITHOUT conviction

This is the biggest guilt I m having because this also says that people who r in this fold because of fear are the ones who would have been at yazid side on those days because pressure and fear of controlling people during then n current era is same only name and people changed.

I am sorry for those who have felt bad by my yazid comment but its true we (who is following MS without conviction) all have to accept this.

But enough is enough the more he comes out with new fatwa, the more he fill hate in innocent bohra, the more he tightened grip on us; the more he is encouraging ME to take decission and inshallah one day will surely come to take guts and move on where my heart says.

Please note I had not experience KQS side and this is the reason I have to give myself a try. Thats it.

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:16 am

^ you have sum up every thing in this post, Jazakallah Khair. and Jumuaa mubarak.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:24 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Seems People like imcoolguy, unidad, james, saif53 ..etc.. are from kothar or r working on payrol of kothar because I had met with many MS abdes but they had never ever spit venom or used such slang language as kind of the above mentioned GHULAMs are using.

I know you'll r planted here so that you can misguide those who seeks truth. Some time I wonder KQS followers are so small in nos just like "Aata ma namak" but they r giving such a tough fight that kothar had order you guys to come on this so called munafiqin (as u kind of people working under kothar payrol term it) site to spread hate n lies.

You have to accept that MANY, yes, MANY are under this fold because of the fear of social boycot or more importantly loosing dear ones.

If ur MASTER has courage request him to stop laanatbazi and social boycot and filling hate in innocent bohra than see how the nos turn around.

You kind of people wrking under kothar says that the KQS followers are coward. No sir no they have the guts that even after knowing how they r going to be treated by people of ur kind and how they will b humiliated or beaten still chose to follow KQS its a pure conviction they had with kqs.

I has said this many times that even after knowing How MS character (as seen in the people like you) is, How lies MS can speak,
How ayyash MS is,
How ghulam pasand he is,
How materialistic he is
and not forget puppet in the hand of his brother and brother in law and powerful don type people.

We chose to stay with him WITHOUT conviction

This is the biggest guilt I m having because this also says that people who r in this fold because of fear are the ones who would have been at yazid side on those days because pressure and fear of controlling people during then n current era is same only name and people changed.

I am sorry for those who have felt bad by my yazid comment but its true we (who is following MS without conviction) all have to accept this.

But enough is enough the more he comes out with new fatwa, the more he fill hate in innocent bohra, the more he tightened grip on us; the more he is encouraging ME to take decission and inshallah one day will surely come to take guts and move on where my heart says.

Please note I had not experience KQS side and this is the reason I have to give myself a try. Thats it.
Your entire post shows really, how frustrated you are.

I feel pity for you guys. Shame on you who are having dual stand.
Be zubaan jaanwu achu che lekin Be zubaan naa raakho.

Birader tu nasihat sun, haqiqat na Gulo to chun.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:17 pm

iamacoolguy
Why are you so worried about the Celebrations which are happening on the other side? You go and first bury your leader
then why are you so worried about SKQ's body and dafan too?
You go ahead and celebrate like Yazidis did and let SKQ people worry about their shortcomings with Allaha.

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 pm

james wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote:

its 12 hour difference 31st in india 30th is in usa

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:49 pm

hamhyd wrote:
james wrote:
its 12 hour difference 31st in india 30th is in usa
Mr hamhyd,

See this below post from "Khozema Qutbuddin is no more?" forum of this site.

Its clear that even his followers say that he died on 31st march. :D
(An clear lie :oops: , he actually died on 30th as per SPD TQ's earlier post :oops: )
ghulam muhammed wrote: watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

Khuda ne aaj dikha diya uska usool,
Mola ke dushman dawedar ko mil gayi qabr ki dhool,
Koi aur din maut ko na Khuda ne kiya kabool,
Dawedar ko maut ka din bhi mila April fool.

In Los Angeles the time was 10 am and 31st March so how can it be 1st April (April fool) ?

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:55 am

moron is relying on stupid whatsapp messages and consider it "factual reports" :lol:

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:12 am

Aminullah wrote:moron is relying on stupid whatsapp messages and consider it "factual reports" :lol:
Ok. So you tell me now. Let me ask you a very simple question.
When did he died?
On 30th March or 31st March?

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:13 am

iamacooolguy wrote:
Aminullah wrote:moron is relying on stupid whatsapp messages and consider it "factual reports" :lol:
Ok. So you tell me now. Let me ask you a very simple question.
When did he died?
look dude I dont care if SKQ died or if he is still alive in US. (most probably he is alive and ticking, Allah knows best)

what matters to me is his simple life which he lived all his life, I am his fan because I never saw him doing any ayyashi unlike muddai muffy.

I go by action and not by mere words.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:51 am

Aminullah wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote: Ok. So you tell me now. Let me ask you a very simple question.
When did he died?
look dude I dont care if SKQ died or if he is still alive in US. (most probably he is alive and ticking, Allah knows best)

what matters to me is his simple life which he lived all his life, I am his fan because I never saw him doing any ayyashi unlike muddai muffy.

ROTFLMAO. Aiyashi' foundation was laid by 51st. All his kids used to aiyashi. Living in Mahal, called Zadas. Continued with 52nd. Power centers were there & nobody stepped on each others toes to make sure they kept minting money and continue with aiyashi.

Court case is also about money not who is the Dai. MS captured the properties, money etc. KQ challenged it to get control of it. MS guarding it zealously.

We bohras taken for a royal ride

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:12 am

ROTFLMAO. Aiyashi' foundation was laid by 51st. All his kids used to aiyashi. Living in Mahal, called Zadas. Continued with 52nd. Power centers were there & nobody stepped on each others toes to make sure they kept minting money and continue with aiyashi.

Court case is also about money not who is the Dai. MS captured the properties, money etc. KQ challenged it to get control of it. MS guarding it zealously.

We bohras taken for a royal ride
SKQ was a good man among all others and I can vouch for it, have you ever seen him killing animals or flying high in charter plans, demanding high price tag for kadam and nikah/marriage? at least I have never seen it. only thing I didnt like that he was blind in love for his brother SMB and his deeds. and he could not stop it in time.

also in whole kothar I think only his kids are properly educated and less ghamandi compare to all other morons. So I am sure he must have done some thing correct with his life and family.
Last edited by Aminullah on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:16 am

he was blind in love for his brother SMB and his deeds. and he could not stop it in time.
Was it because he was also part of LOOT collected in the name of Saabil and Wajebaats and that is why he did not say anything? (remember the wajebat form used to have Najwa for Mazoon too)

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:19 am

Najwa for Mazoon too
yes najwa is okay as long as there is no DEMAND in it.....problem arises when money is demanded and not taken voluntarily.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Aminullah wrote:
iamacooolguy wrote: Ok. So you tell me now. Let me ask you a very simple question.
When did he died?

My question is still unanswered Mr.
Are you afraid to answer the question or you don't want to accept that KQ died?

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Aminullah wrote:
at least I have never seen it.
If you have not seen it the truth will not change Mr. AM

There is a good kahawat:
"Billi doodh peete waqt aankh band karke samajhti hai Duniya use nahi dekh rahi"

Aminullah

Unread post by Aminullah » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:22 pm

"Billi doodh peete waqt aankh band karke samajhti hai Duniya use nahi dekh rahi"
lekin billa mufaddal to day light mein logo ko loot taa hain uskaa kyaa kare? :lol:
uncoolbhaiyya , if you have pics and proof then tu hi post karde.

iamacooolguy

Unread post by iamacooolguy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Aminullah wrote:
lekin billa mufaddal to day light mein logo ko loot taa hain uskaa kyaa kare? :lol:
uncoolbhaiyya , if you have pics and proof then tu hi post karde.
I wont send the proofs to the any aira-gaira gaanda pilla.
I have many proofs about the truth which you have not seen. Its no use showing it to you as you will obviously don't believe them.
When you guys denied the Nass letter saying its edited (Al-ejaazobillah), you will definitely not accept the proofs if I show you.

BTW,
My question is still unanswered Mr.
Are you afraid to answer the question or you don't want to accept that KQ died?

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:22 pm

SBM wrote: Was it because he was also part of LOOT collected in the name of Saabil and Wajebaats and that is why he did not say anything? (remember the wajebat form used to have Najwa for Mazoon too)
Salaam SBM bhai,

I do not know you but have often found your posts sensible. I am sure, you may not have had a chance to be in touch with Sayedna Qutbuddin (tus). Lest, you would have not made the above statement.
Maulana Qutbuddin (ra) was the prime example of Sabr - not seen in our times. He endured malice and vilification by the Kothar inc for more than 50 years with takwa and tawakkal in Allah (swt) - without a single complain.
He educated all his children to take care of themselves by earning their own livelihood. The latest release by the QJ clan in London testifies the above statement. Making fun of the austerity of STF (tus) and working in fields to earn his living, infact the QJ clan makes the mockery of itself. These Qasre Mawali have never toiled in their entire life. They have lived on other people's khairaat.

Coming to the "alleged" Wajebaat and Sabil cuts in the name of Mazoon, this was nothing but a ploy by the Kothar to get more contribution from the commoners. Ask any Aamil or the close contacts to them, the Najwa collected in the name of Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir in Ramadan were infact pocketed by the Aamils, per the instructions of Dawat-e-Hadia - often run by the Kothari Mafias. This was in return of their "khidmat".

So, please before making loose comments, I humbly request you to inquire. The best is to refrain from throwing accusations without knowing the facts.

Fi AmanIllah

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:20 am

i doubt the najwa collected for maazoon in wajebat form reached him.
all the money goes to kothar only.