Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
yfm

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by yfm » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Since you are being facetious brother SBM, let me be opposite. I think those who want to indulge in who the right dais are or is, are not sure with themselves and want to discuss like people in the bar or tavern, what the intoxicated mind wants to hear. Nobody is going to be influenced and turn to any dais, based on intoxicated minds. Every body here who has turned away from the Dais is because of some grievance these dais or their kothars or thie chamchas have inflicted on them. Those who are staunch followers have already been committed to either dais. Those who have joined the Progressive Bohras want change and want to move away from the oppressive regimes that these dais have nurtured in the name of religion. If that sheds some enlightenment in your minds, then there is a glimmer of hope.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:18 pm

YFM
are you or your immediate family still are registered with ITS? Immediate family means your wife or parents. Simple Yes or NO and did you take MISAQ with any of the current DAIS????

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:31 pm

SBM wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:53 am So Objectiveobserver
You are portraying SMB and SKQ as Hollier then thou so let us take one at a time
It was SMB who was Dai and SKQ who was Mazoon and during their rein
-Taizoon Shakir- a family member who revealed Zahir Batin Tapes to expose corruption was beaten up and he needed Police Protection to get out (BTW you should know that he ditched SMS camp and joined STF and then found out that STF is NO different than SMS so rejoined SMS camp again to become Aaamil and get back all the privileges' of Saifee Mahal for his wife and Son)
-Asghar Ali Engineer was beaten up and his residence ransacked because he was on same flight as SMB
-Women in Udaipur were roughed up while SMB was visiting Udaipur and SKQ was still Mazoon
-Zehra Cyclewala had to endure all kind of harassments again SMB was Dai and SKQ was Mazoon
Many more can be listed
Coming to STF and his family
Why STF did not BAN FGM till court ordered, Was this an Ilham from Hidden Imam or a NON MUSLIM judge forced upon tem
His sister who is well known Islamic and Fatimid Scholar never spoke against FGM nor the BARAAT declared on many innocent families as well treatment of Women under SMB while SKQ was Mazoon
Before he became DAI, how many Foundations STF and his family ran and how much they spent on needy people USING THEIR OWN FUNDS-NOT COLLECTED FROM COMMUNITY AS WAJEBAAT
Again let us not make them something they are NOT. they enjoyed the Aayash life in Saifee Mahal and when commission was reduced, they realized to go and become RELIGIOUS

About your other posting
People are not afraid to reveal what they learn in Sabaq. Sabaqs are not secretive.
So why you need RAZA to even discuss with your own Spouses and Parents
I do not reveal what I am taught in the Sabaq out of respect for the rules of that learning
Can NOT have both ways, why the RULES if they are NOT SECRETIVE, when you go to Universities for higher learning, they do not tell you not to share your knowledge
I not want to impart it in a manner and in a forum that would prevent a proper pursuit of truth and an appropriate explanation.

Again if you can NOT explain what you learnt- then you did NOT understand anything or you did not ask to explain in simple language or too afraid to question, pick whichever you prefer
More so I am afraid to propagate any mistakes in my understanding because I am not a teacher but rather a casual student at best.
If Jamea students can be put on Obhat and Waiz duties during Moharrum and who are still students- why not you??
Take your time
Dude I would not go as far as to say I did not understand anything but I cannot claim that I understand everything. I think even you can grasp the distinction. Also once again you are conflating the dawat of STF with the MS circus. There are no Jamea newbies doing Ohbat in the STF world.

If you are as eager as you claim to gain knowledge, why don’t you find yourself a proper teacher? Why do you ask me? If you had to pick between MIT and the local polytechnic Or the local handyman to obtain an education in engineering, who would you choose?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:05 pm

As to matter of Sabaq, in the old days without any knowledge and access to knowledge, we were at the mercy of the dais to teach us. But the dais of the past were pious dais and had strong faith like Seyedna Kutbuddin Shaheed and the mumineen or dai (I don't remember the name) who finished his business and was late for namaz and when this person went to do wuzu, he got gold and silver from the well when he wanted water to do the wuzu. Our riwayat is that he repented and begged Allah to give him the water so he coulld fulfill his prayers his namaz. These are stories that all of us, the hindus and the bohra believe that it happened. Those were the days of the imaan not just with the bohras but also with the hindus who were pious.

These days the sabaq is to impress us that the Dais know the hidden meanings. Most of it is our scriptures that is known to the learned scholars, not just the bohras, but also the sunnis and the chritians and the jews and the hindus and all those who were learned. The Brahmins in the Hindus were the only ones who could read and write and therefore the knowledge was confined to the Brahmins and not to all the Hindus.

So when you hear the dais give lectures, sabaks and the waaz, it is from the knowledge and this knowledge is in the books. It is not provided to the dais from Allah like it was to our prophet (PBUH) and to Mowlana Ali (SAW) as revelations (TANZIL) who taught to Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein.

So these Dais can not fool us that they get these revelations from Allah as it was with our Prophet (PBUH).

So please do not fool us brother SBM. Any sabak is as good as the brain power of your understanding. It is not sacred that you can not share.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:10 pm

yfm wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:05 pm
So please do not fool us brother SBM. Any sabak is as good as the brain power of your understanding. It is not sacred that you can not share.
YFM- i hope you put my name in error instead of Objectiveobserver as
I did question Secretive Sabak and never said that I can not share, I NEVER ATTENDED NOR DO I INTEND TO ATTEND ANY SECRETIVE SABAKS or any knowledge which can not be shared

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Objectiveobserver
very conveniently ignored all the other atrocities which were committed when SKQ was Mazoon under SMB as Dai as well as answering how did STF and his cohorts help our needy MUMINEENS when they had beautiful SAIFEE MAHAL life style

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:35 pm

SBM I take back what I said about you. You are too stuck in your petty grievances and in capable of looking at the bright side... instead of saying why did STF not ban FGM until court ordered (there was not court order BTW) you could see, as I do that he heeded the grievances of 50% of his followers and fixed a broken practice without any compromising the requirements of the faith....I don’t think I am up to the task of changing your mind. Feel free to have whatever opinions makes your petty mind gleeful.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:44 am

Bhai OO53
I know that you are follower of Taher Saifuddin and find all the mistakes with Moula Muffadal, you also took Misaq of Khozema Qutbuddin but Bhai SBM asked you Khozema Qutbuddin as Maazon E Dawat did not do any thing during the Daur of Aqa Burhanuddin. Aqa Burhanuddin was very sick and he may not be aware of what was going on in our Community but Khozema Qutbuddin who was Mazoon and 2nd highest Rutba did not open his mouth, because he thought he will be next Dai and his children Taher and Husain were having a good life in Saifee Mahal so he did not want to spoil their chances. You only blame Moula Muffadal while not talking about Khuzema Qutbuddin and his sons who kept quite while collecting Wajebaats so answer why he kept quiet

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Brethren, you must have heard in the waaz yesterday about our beloved Imam Hassan. When he went to Mawya (lanatullah) and asked for his haq, Mawya refused and Imam Hassan left and even when Mawyo sent 80 Dinars he refused to accept it. Yet imam Hassan giave it as a gift to the servant who delivered the money to him. This is just in brief since most of you know about Imam Hassan and his shukr we do. This haq is important point here because Seyedna Burhannudin was the 50th richest muslim in the ganti. His brother Yusuf Najmuddin the father-in-law of SMS.

The question is how much of this wealth belongs to the Bohra community and how much of it belongs to Seyedna Burhannudin and his brother Yusuf Najmuddin. Of course all this wealth is passed on to their heirs. There is no transparency. No independent accountant, no independent auditor.

All the money in East Africa went to the Dai-ul-mutlaq and that is how Progressive Dawoody Bohra Started.

I am surprised that the Progressive Dawoody Bohra is not making a claim on that wealth that belongs to the Bohra Community.

Here we are worried about the Nass. What about the wealth of the community? Should we not be concerned about that.

As our beloved Imam Hassan asked Mawya (Lanatullah) about his Haq and Imam Hussein did not ask for his personal self but to the community that he led.

That is what we want to see from these dais. They are appointed by the Imams. We do not question that. But do they follow the practices of the Imams? That we are questioning and we are not getting answers.

Do you believe that STF does not want the share of the communal wealth that belongs to the Bohra Community?

These are the questions that are not asked.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:50 pm

abde53 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:44 am Bhai OO53
I know that you are follower of Taher Saifuddin and find all the mistakes with Moula Muffadal, you also took Misaq of Khozema Qutbuddin but Bhai SBM asked you Khozema Qutbuddin as Maazon E Dawat did not do any thing during the Daur of Aqa Burhanuddin. Aqa Burhanuddin was very sick and he may not be aware of what was going on in our Community but Khozema Qutbuddin who was Mazoon and 2nd highest Rutba did not open his mouth, because he thought he will be next Dai and his children Taher and Husain were having a good life in Saifee Mahal so he did not want to spoil their chances. You only blame Moula Muffadal while not talking about Khuzema Qutbuddin and his sons who kept quite while collecting Wajebaats so answer why he kept quiet
Bhai,
This forum no longer relates to dawoodi bohras. People who claim to represent the Progressive Dawoodi Bohras have started questioning Imam's existence. I always tried to be polite and considerate and i don't wanna name names but some have replied with such vile language and ideas that it broke my heart.

Heed to STS's nasihat of Imam Baqir that a shia shouldn't argue with dissidents without raza of raza na sahib. Now i don't know if you have that or those who consider TF have raza from him. But i call on to everyone who believed in STS to stop arguing with Progressives and each other because it usually brings out the worst in us.

PS: consider this my last post. Goodbye and best of luck in your future endeavors.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:07 am

Bhai Qadir. Why hurt yourself on your own accord. You know this site is for the Progressive Dawoody Bohras. They moved away from Raza and from the Dai ul Mutlaq. If you are trying to be a converter or preacher, you will not get those kinds of people here. It is like mixing with the wrong crowd. Remember Shakespeare, we learn from the animals who our friends are.

It is not STS or Imam Bakir but our Allah who says in the Koran in the surat "Kul ya ayuhal Kafiroon". Allah is not referring to dissidents but the unbelievers in Allah. Here the dissidents do not agree with the practices of the Dais. They still believe in Allah.

Please do not take these things personally. No body here has the wherewithal to bring about the real change. They only know how to grumble.

Farewell my one time brother. You go far far away once forever. But the sunsets will continue to glitter in our hearts.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:07 am

Thank you Abde 53 asking OO53 questions which he conveniently decided to ignore about role of SKQ and his family during the time of SMB
Since both of you are 53 followers, may be we can get finally get some answers

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:08 am

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:07 am Thank you Abde 53 asking OO53 questions which he conveniently decided to ignore about role of SKQ and his family during the time of SMB
Since both of you are 53 followers, may be we can get finally get some answers
Not at all ignoring. What makes you think that SKQ was quiet about these things? How do you know that things would not have been even worse, as they are now, without his moderating influence? Having said that, over the last 25 years of SMB’s dawat, his moderating influence had been eliminated because his voice was suppressed by those who were maneuvering for a power grab.

STF has often repeated in waaz that we are Rasulullah’s Ummat-e-wassat. People of the middle road. We do not indulge in extremes. It is safe to assume this was a lesson taught to him by the 53rd dai, the Mazoon of SMB. What you see in the Muffy world these days is all kinds of extremes. Currently it is manifesting itself as a ship without a captain. A man refusing to fulfill his basic duty but demanding to be paid for it. A community headed by a man who is afraid to compete against someone who is evidently smarter, more articulate and much more in command.

Children are being taught to wail and screech like robots and to memorize the Quran without even learning to read it. All meaning has been drained from our centuries old traditions and people are falling in line under pressure of card scans. The “Moula” himself meanwhile goes Scott free, hopping from one vacation spot to another.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 am

Br OO53
You should be seeking a job with Donald Trump campaign , you are very good in spinning just like Donald Trump's surrogates :D :)

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:16 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 am Br OO53
You should be seeking a job with Donald Trump campaign , you are very good in spinning just like Donald Trump's surrogates :D :)
It’s the simple truth brother. No spin.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:22 pm

What makes you think that SKQ was quiet about these things? How do you know that things would not have been even worse,
What could have been worst then PARADING a SICK OLD MAN SMB on stage and still no beep from Mazoon of the time.
While you justify the quietness of SKQ and his sons but you are all over SMS for not showing up during this somber month of Muharrum. not that anyone missed him :D

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:34 pm

Perhaps you did not read my previous post.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:34 pm Perhaps you did not read my previous post.
I did and it was a great SPIN :D :D

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Bhai SBM
shukriya for asking false 53 the question, he can not answer because he knows the SKQ and STF were getting big wazifas so they did not care about anyone else. It is only after they lost their good life they decided that wrong was done. He saying that SKQ was a moderating force but never protested nor did his sons and daughters because the had good life in Saifee Mahal
OO53 can you tell us what kind of moderating thing SKQ and STF were doing while enjoying a nice life in Saifee Mahal and where did they get all this money to buy big houses everywhere in India and America

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:37 pm

How do you think they are sustaining themselves now that you are withholding you million dollar wajebat? :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:44 pm

what happens if STF wins?

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:20 pm

yfm wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:44 pm what happens if STF wins?
Bhai- then Huq naa dai Moula Muffaddal will be the right Dai appointed by Imam Ul Zamaan as Taher Fakhruddin will be appointed by Gautum Patel :mrgreen:

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:37 pm How do you think they are sustaining themselves now that you are withholding you million dollar wajebat? :wink:
You tell us how did they get some much money?
Khozema Qutbuddin and Taher Fakhruddin looted the money of the Mumineen and dawat when they were at Saifee Mahal during the time of Moula Burhanuddin and now they started their own club. Tell us if did Khozema Qutbuddin and Hussain Qutbuddin were working and how did Taher Fakhuruddin got some much money to start investing in stock market ( a haram practice making money on money)

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:14 pm

abde53 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:25 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:37 pm How do you think they are sustaining themselves now that you are withholding you million dollar wajebat? :wink:
You tell us how did they get some much money?
Khozema Qutbuddin and Taher Fakhruddin looted the money of the Mumineen and dawat when they were at Saifee Mahal during the time of Moula Burhanuddin and now they started their own club. Tell us if did Khozema Qutbuddin and Hussain Qutbuddin were working and how did Taher Fakhuruddin got some much money to start investing in stock market ( a haram practice making money on money)
:roll: I guess they used your million dollar waajebaat which was sent directly to them .... :roll:

Also haraam practice? Hahahahaha. I guess next time you make someone an equity partner in order to get an infusion of capital you should do some Astaghfirullah tasbeehs....Same principle.

Also everyone in Saifee Mahal should be doing Astaghfirullah tasbeeh all-the-time hahahahaha

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:24 pm

Bhai- then Huq naa dai Moula Muffaddal will be the right Dai appointed by Imam Ul Zamaan as Taher Fakhruddin will be appointed by Gautum Patel :mrgreen:
But we do not know if there was any appointment by Imam Ul Zaman since no one knows whether the Imam Ul Zaman will be recognized by the Dai ul Mutlaq. Maybe Imam Hussein will come back to fight them! and we do not know whether the dai-ul-mutlaq will :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:26 am

There are only few like dal-chaval-palidu, objectiveobserver53, abde53 , SBM and Quadir who express their grievances here? Why is that?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:27 am

yfm
Correction--I have NO grievances to express, there are many who used to be very active like GM, AZ,ANAJMI, BOHRA, AQS,PORUS,ZINGER and many others. they all stopped posting because they were tired of banging their heads against the wall and there many who are unhappy but still are part of ITS and still pay wajebaats and then complain "Apne tau Samaaj Maa Rehuva Chai"

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Look at how many splits we have, yet our dais are pious and yet they could not keep us together. What was the reason? Struggle for Power or mumineen wajebaat, struggle for wealth? Or was it families like mamujee who made them corrupt like siding with Yusuf Najmuddin.

We have our brethren the Aga Khanis who have remained together since the Aga Khan who was the Imam, I don't know whether he was the brother of our Imam Abu Kasim.

Can some of you learned bhayo shed some light and more information.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Correction--I have NO grievances to express, there are many who used to be very active like GM, AZ,ANAJMI, BOHRA, AQS,PORUS,ZINGER and many others. they all stopped posting because they were tired of banging their heads against the wall and there many who are unhappy but still are part of ITS and still pay wajebaats and then complain "Apne tau Samaaj Maa Rehuva Chai".

To SBM, mera bhai, I have also tired of banging my head against the wall. No body is going to change. No body is going to be stirred up.

The dais are a curse on us. We are so stuck on the notion that they have been appointed by the Imams and are now the Dia-ul-Mutalaq.

Islam tells us to think and not follow anything blindly.

But the dais have put the fear of Allah in us.

If you pray behind a dai you have the sawab of 1Million Haj. What nonsense.

You listen to the Dr. Zakir Naik and you learn that these Dais are all fake.

Even after all these years, Islam is still on Stuck on the right Caliphs is?

Imam Ali served Islam. Imam Hassan served islam. Imam Hussein served Islam.

But the dais are keeping us divided in the name of Imam Ali, Iman Hassan and Imam Hussein.

Think.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:51 pm

yfm wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:18 pm Correction--I have NO grievances to express, there are many who used to be very active like GM, AZ,ANAJMI, BOHRA, AQS,PORUS,ZINGER and many others. they all stopped posting because they were tired of banging their heads against the wall and there many who are unhappy but still are part of ITS and still pay wajebaats and then complain "Apne tau Samaaj Maa Rehuva Chai".

To SBM, mera bhai, I have also tired of banging my head against the wall. No body is going to change. No body is going to be stirred up.

The dais are a curse on us. We are so stuck on the notion that they have been appointed by the Imams and are now the Dia-ul-Mutalaq.

Islam tells us to think and not follow anything blindly.

But the dais have put the fear of Allah in us.

If you pray behind a dai you have the sawab of 1Million Haj. What nonsense.

You listen to the Dr. Zakir Naik and you learn that these Dais are all fake.

Even after all these years, Islam is still on Stuck on the right Caliphs is?

Imam Ali served Islam. Imam Hassan served islam. Imam Hussein served Islam.

But the dais are keeping us divided in the name of Imam Ali, Iman Hassan and Imam Hussein.

Think.
Really you can think of no one other than Zakir Naik. That shaitan says that yazid didn't know what was happening and ibn Ziyad, Amr ibn al saad were the ones responsible for events of Karbala, not Yazid.

I don't know about your situation and who you take support from for spiritual matters. But please, please don't listen to Zakir Naik. He's worse than anyone who you can learn islam from