Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 am

Hey chump, Yazeed wasnt elected. he was appointed. There is a difference. Learn it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm

I can call Modi any name which I have been doing. He is bloody Murderer and Saudi as well as Emirati rulers are his puppets and all of them including Donald Trump are co conspirator in killing of innocent Muslims so is the SMS who gave millions of rupees to Modi.
The beauty of Democracy is that even though a leader may have been elected by majority (questionable in both Trump and Modi's case) but freedom of speech gives us the right to call them what we want.
Tump, Modi and Nathenyahu as well as the idiots of Saudi and Emirati do not deserve any respect.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:36 pm

The more I think about Ali and Ma Fatima and Hassan and Hussein, the more I believe, that these stars of Islam cared about what is right. Of course they are the descendants of our Prophet, and their level of inner depth about Islam can only be through the blessings of Allah.

My depth is only what Allah has bestowed on me.

But with the little depth of understanding, all I can say is that these present dais are only interested in power and their financial coffers.

I just was born a bohra but am disgusted with all these split dais. No one with the calibre of Ali, Hassan or Hussein or Ma Fatima, these dais come to close. All they want to come close to is my pockets which they have emptied through pick pocketing :x

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm

In line with yfm's post . I like to add few things.

In the bible it mentions that all clergy works for self benefit. "they are for their own good".

On the day of Ghadeer Nabi said all that is there for you, for all times, is in the Holy Quran. I leave my S I L/brother Imam Ali to answer an

of your questions. No need for on going guide. Its in the BOOK.

When the 10th Guru (sikh) was in his last days, his followers asked about future without Guru. His reply was somewhat similar. All you need

to know is already taught to you. When followers asked about Akhrirat, his reply was Seva Karo. You don't need any teacher, after me.

So in all, all religious leaders are not needed and are unnecessary. Just do according to your own understanding. Money cannot buy love/

jannat.

Alah is Raheem, Kareem and Aziz. He will be the most forgiving God. Just do right and not hurt other creatures.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am

Is the court case coming up on 8th August?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am Is the court case coming up on 8th August?
Since SMS cant come with broken hand and leg case is dismissed and STS is ordered to take care of seat, merge both factions into one and deliver sermons for 10 days.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Somethings to reflect on: Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein are the two shababs in Heaven for all us according to our prophet PBUH. Imagine if Imam Hussein had caved in to Yazid, what would his authority have been in the heavens where he is out to take care of us. We would say that you Imam Hussein succumb to the pressures of Yazid. Why should us who are weaker than you not compromise our values too. But that is not the case. He stood for Truth and what Islam teaches.

Also when you reflect on our prophet PBUH, none of his family members betrayed the teachings of Islam. They all sacrificed their lives to stand up for what our prophet had proclaimed.

With our present dais, who among them can say that they adhered to the principles of Islam and therefore showed the conviction that our prophet's family demonstrated.

Are these dais interested in our welfare let alone what they will have to answer to Allah.

So why worry about what they preach. Let us follow what they do and that is exactly what we are doing in these forum.

Regards,

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:11 pm

Will muffy ever appear in court?

It will be interesting to see.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:58 am

Latest on the court case!
Attachments
IMG-20191011-WA0022.jpg

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:29 pm

What exactly does this mean? That 25-9-2019 to 3-10-2019 some recording of evidence took place?
what does S.O. mean?

Can somebody familiar with the legal system please explain this?

Also, which newspaper was this published in? And when (date)?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:56 pm

With Chelum of Imam Hussein within a few days, let us reflect on the kind of people among us, the sheikhs, the bhaisahebs and the be all dais, who have the caliber, the piousness and even the humility to preside over Imam Hussein's majlis.

If there was one, then we would have really been of the followers of Muhammad, SAW.

Since there is none, we are all in diaspora, wondering as wanderers trying to make sense of where we are going, not knowing whom to believe and or whom to follow :?: :cry: .

Alhamdulliah, Astagfirallah, Allahakber.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am

yfm wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:56 pm With Chelum of Imam Hussein within a few days, let us reflect on the kind of people among us, the sheikhs, the bhaisahebs and the be all dais, who have the caliber, the piousness and even the humility to preside over Imam Hussein's majlis.

If there was one, then we would have really been of the followers of Muhammad, SAW.

Since there is none, we are all in diaspora, wondering as wanderers trying to make sense of where we are going, not knowing whom to believe and or whom to follow :?: :cry: .

Why don’t you use your brain and reason out who the tru leader is rather than lamenting here day in and day out. People such as yourself who have been gifted with a brain and as it may appear, the wherewithal to make a choice and stick with it but refuse to do it are a disgrace to the community.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am
yfm wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:56 pm With Chelum of Imam Hussein within a few days, let us reflect on the kind of people among us, the sheikhs, the bhaisahebs and the be all dais, who have the caliber, the piousness and even the humility to preside over Imam Hussein's majlis.

Why don’t you use your brain and reason out who the tru leader is rather than lamenting here day in and day out. People such as yourself who have been gifted with a brain and as it may appear, the wherewithal to make a choice and stick with it but refuse to do it are a disgrace to the community.
Hedge fund manager Taher with fake accents and speech is 100%, the thug is not a person to be followed for sure.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:41 pm

One has to applaud the independence of the Australian justice system in expediting its duties in a timely fashion. Compare that to the Indian justice system which is meandering through a field of political, religious and covert influences.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:56 pm

If it was for the brain, I would never be able to comprehend the faith. If you have faith you do not need the brain. If there is no faith, no power of the brain can help.

So whether I am a disgrace to the community or to myself, only Allah can help me. He says in the Koran that he guides whom he pleases and therefore Allah is not pleased with me at this time. That is not a big deal. Remember even our Prophet prayed to Allah to discipline him until Allah was pleased with him. So I can only pray to Allah to either discipline me until he is happy with me or to have mercy on my poor soul and guide me.

That is all I can say. The world can think what it likes. I am not a shaytan nor am I a bhagwan. I am only an insaan/simple human being in the midst of all these sophisticated mumineens. :mrgreen:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 am
ajamali wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am

Hedge fund manager Taher with fake accents and speech is 100%, the thug is not a person to be followed for sure.
Mummy’s cry baby objects to a Moula who works hard for a living. I think he prefers one who hops from house to house chowing down ziyafats, collecting fat envelopes and flip flopping on issues from toilets, to spoon licking yo FGM. I think cry baby might have objected to Imam jafar us sadiq tilling land and farming too. He just wants something to cry about all the time..

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm
momeenbhai wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 am
Mummy’s cry baby objects to a Moula who works hard for a living. I think he prefers one who hops from house to house chowing down ziyafats, collecting fat envelopes and flip flopping on issues from toilets, to spoon licking yo FGM. I think cry baby might have objected to Imam jafar us sadiq tilling land and farming too. He just wants something to cry about all the time..
yes he truly worked hard to loot momeenin in order to get green cards and entries to US. also he worked hard to dupe his followers to invest in his hedge funds. :lol:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:05 am

momeenbhai wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 am
ajamali wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

yes he truly worked hard to loot momeenin in order to get green cards and entries to US. also he worked hard to dupe his followers to invest in his hedge funds. :lol:
Chota mooh badi baat.
Also, this green card thing seems a sore point for you cry baby.... one can’t just buy green cards you know....Were you rejected for a green card? why are you so bitter about it?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:05 am
momeenbhai wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 am

Chota mooh badi baat.
Also, this green card thing seems a sore point for you cry baby.... one can’t just buy green cards you know....Were you rejected for a green card? why are you so bitter about it?
I am only interested in things which I gain by my own work, I find it haraam to loot the community and acquire properties and citizenships.

any ways hajamali wont get it :lol:

enjoy the loot till it lasts.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:24 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 pm https://udaipurtimes.com/news/dawoodi-b ... s10698.htm

News article about expert witness testimony.
One thing that stands out to me in this article is the following:

"Defendant’s Counsel Iqbal Iqbal Chagla showed Prof Stewart a passage from a book regarding the controversy of Nass on the 19th Imam. Prof Stewart said he does not trust this book as it contains an outrageous statement that the first and second Imams Hassan and Hussein, one killed the other."

This is mind boggling to me. So a book that says that Imam Hussain killed Imam Hasan or visa-versa was used to make the argument by MS and his side? Do they need an American Professor to tell them that this statement is outrageous? And it is sad that the bohra community is not even offended such an action.

I would respectfully ask Qadir and others here: What do you think of a book that makes the above claim? Would you ever trust anything else it says? Can you as your Moula or anybody in the hierarchy as to why such a book was used to support their claim in a court? Do they have nothing else?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:24 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:24 am
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 pm https://udaipurtimes.com/news/dawoodi-b ... s10698.htm

News article about expert witness testimony.
One thing that stands out to me in this article is the following:

"Defendant’s Counsel Iqbal Iqbal Chagla showed Prof Stewart a passage from a book regarding the controversy of Nass on the 19th Imam. Prof Stewart said he does not trust this book as it contains an outrageous statement that the first and second Imams Hassan and Hussein, one killed the other."

This is mind boggling to me. So a book that says that Imam Hussain killed Imam Hasan or visa-versa was used to make the argument by MS and his side? Do they need an American Professor to tell them that this statement is outrageous? And it is sad that the bohra community is not even offended such an action.

I would respectfully ask Qadir and others here: What do you think of a book that makes the above claim? Would you ever trust anything else it says? Can you as your Moula or anybody in the hierarchy as to why such a book was used to support their claim in a court? Do they have nothing else?
Well spotted my friend. Do you think that if they had ANYTHING at all that they would need to play this elaborate charade?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 am

So let me ask all of you posters.

After all the testimonies, arguments and the final verdict how do you foresee the unscrambling of the huge omelette that is composed of MS, TS and numerous Qasr Alis, inter-familial relationships and allegiances, hundreds of parasitical bhaisahebs, sheikhs, mullas; real estate conglomerates, et al. The mammoth task that faces the litigants in apportioning the wealth and real estate. Phew....

Or do you see both parties holding on to whatever 'kabjo' they have on their present holdings, part company and do 'fateh mubeen'?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:32 am

Mkenya wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 am So let me ask all of you posters.

After all the testimonies, arguments and the final verdict how do you foresee the unscrambling of the huge omelette that is composed of MS, TS and numerous Qasr Alis, inter-familial relationships and allegiances, hundreds of parasitical bhaisahebs, sheikhs, mullas; real estate conglomerates, et al. The mammoth task that faces the litigants in apportioning the wealth and real estate. Phew....

Or do you see both parties holding on to whatever 'kabjo' they have on their present holdings, part company and do 'fateh mubeen'?
I can give you my 2 cents ..

Up until now most of the testimony has been consistent. SKQ/STF have made the case that a nass was done in private, that is valid, once done, it cannot be changed etc. I believe the testimony from the MS side will be the interesting. What exactly happened in the 4-5 hours around the time that SMB had a stroke, do all the things line up (or not), where did SMB say anything about the nass in Raudatut Tahera, the nass papers that MS showed (remember he showed a paper saying this is a letter from SMB from many years back). The consistency of all of that material, including that video that was shown.

After that, the judge may have to decide, and I have no idea what he will do. I hope that political pressure does not play any role, but we will wait and watch ...

Finally, after all that, the people/community has to decide. From what I see, I would be very surprised if people take any pro-active action. We see this, where they use a book that says "Imam Hussain killed Imam Hassan or visa versa", and it barely even raises a murmur in the community. So I don't know if people in the community will pro-actively change.

But they could ... If the judge gives control of some/all the masjids to FD, and STF and his team approach the community humbly (which I hope they do, but am not entirely sure, as I sense some self-righteousness in them), and show the evidence, may be some more people will change.

Don't know. May be interesting. Inshallah, I hope to live long enough to see how this pans out - given the slow pace of this case :D

I will conclude by saying what I have said previously on this forum before: Allah commands us to support what is the truth and stay away from untruth. People have to decide individually, what is true and what is not, given what they see. And whether they are comfortable answering their creator when they meet HIM. That is a basic takeaway from religion.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:32 am

Mkenya wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 am So let me ask all of you posters.

I can give you my 2 cents ..

Up until now most of the testimony has been consistent. SKQ/STF have made the case that a nass was done in private, that is valid, once done, it cannot be changed etc. I believe the testimony from the MS side will be the interesting. What exactly happened in the 4-5 hours around the time that SMB had a stroke, do all the things line up (or not), where did SMB say anything about the nass in Raudatut Tahera, the nass papers that MS showed (remember he showed a paper saying this is a letter from SMB from many years back). The consistency of all of that material, including that video that was shown.

After that, the judge may have to decide, and I have no idea what he will do. I hope that political pressure does not play any role, but we will wait and watch ...

Finally, after all that, the people/community has to decide. From what I see, I would be very surprised if people take any pro-active action. We see this, where they use a book that says "Imam Hussain killed Imam Hassan or visa versa", and it barely even raises a murmur in the community. So I don't know if people in the community will pro-actively change.

But they could ... If the judge gives control of some/all the masjids to FD, and STF and his team approach the community humbly (which I hope they do, but am not entirely sure, as I sense some self-righteousness in them), and show the evidence, may be some more people will change.

Don't know. May be interesting. Inshallah, I hope to live long enough to see how this pans out - given the slow pace of this case :D

I will conclude by saying what I have said previously on this forum before: Allah commands us to support what is the truth and stay away from untruth. People have to decide individually, what is true and what is not, given what they see. And whether they are comfortable answering their creator when they meet HIM. That is a basic takeaway from religion.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:58 pm

I am not surprised that people such as DCP who are still waiting on the sidelines to see where the chips fall, will continue to wait for FD “to humbly approach the people.” The need of the hour is and will be for people to stand up for the truth - of their own accord. The truth is clear even now, the only difference after the court case will be that it will be proven in court. FD is not the leadership, not the few of the Dai’s family, FD is the self-empowered followers of Imam on Earth who recognize the truth and are willing to take a stand for it. If you empower yourself to become Fatemi Dawat DCP, there will be no need for anyone to approach you - humbly or otherwise. This is not self righteousness speaking but rather common sense.
There are many who already recognize the truth but are waiting for verdict of the court. I envision that they will feel empowered with the law behind them to offer their support to STF first. I believe that will be the critical mass that will help take possession of the masjids. Many who are with MS because of the masjids, will come to STF - with the masjids. That, I believe will be the tipping point.
There will always be those who will continue to support MS. whether MS wants to continue leading them will be the question!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:07 pm

A lot will depend on how strong, enforceable and final the verdict is in STF’s favor. I don’t believe that the people of FD hold grudges against their misguided brothers and sisters. STF has said repeatedly that he hopes that Bohras will unite once again on the path of haq. If people need “approaching” they will be approached.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:30 pm

In his Hadesa, Syedi Hasanji Badshah has clearly written how the books of dawat were misinterpreted as being Rafizi texts, knowingly or unknowingly.
The news site did not mention neither the book’s name not the author’s. I believe in Taweel of kitabo which would mean that what is written is not what what it means literally.
I still believe that the court case will prove victorious for Mufaddal Moula and pray to god it does. Even if he does not, which could be due to hikmat, I am not 1% unsure about my faith. This whole dawedaar thing was a test, the weak minded failed.
The first and foremost thing is if KQ was on the right path, he would never have brought the lawsuit. No Prophet, Imam or dai have done that in face of fitna.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Qadir wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:30 pm In his Hadesa, Syedi Hasanji Badshah has clearly written how the books of dawat were misinterpreted as being Rafizi texts, knowingly or unknowingly.
The news site did not mention neither the book’s name not the author’s. I believe in Taweel of kitabo which would mean that what is written is not what what it means literally.
I still believe that the court case will prove victorious for Mufaddal Moula and pray to god it does. Even if he does not, which could be due to hikmat, I am not 1% unsure about my faith. This whole dawedaar thing was a test, the weak minded failed.
The first and foremost thing is if KQ was on the right path, he would never have brought the lawsuit. No Prophet, Imam or dai have done that in face of fitna.
Qadir read a little history before you exhibit your ignorance here. Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah, because of who we are called Dawoodi Bohras has hiked Suleiman to Akbar’s court and it took him three years of a legal battle before he was declared rightful Dai! So yes a dai in history has had to fight a legal battle in order to win his rights! And do you think that dawat would sanction ANY kitaab which claimed that one imaam killed another?! You are a bigger moron than I thought.