Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by momeenbhai » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:39 am

for bohra this all will be HOLY because its for the HOLY CAUSE of saving dawat.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 pm

youtu.be/dGC_wWeJNNM

Even today this case is in the news. Anybody can translate this newspaper article into english?

And why are the Indian authorities NOT taking any action?

Anybody talking about this among the gathering of Bohra's in Indore?
Attachments
17septemberindore.pdf
(5.15 MiB) Downloaded 402 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:56 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:46 pm
youtu.be/dGC_wWeJNNM

Even today this case is in the news. Anybody can translate this newspaper article into english?

And why are the Indian authorities NOT taking any action?

Anybody talking about this among the gathering of Bohra's in Indore?
MS tried to buy the judge off?! Why am I not surprised.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:48 pm

What is the latest on the Court Case? Muffadal verses Qutbi Case.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:56 am

So who is the dai ?? its been 5 years now. How long do we have to wait. Please someone declare select new dai for Bohras NOW....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:09 am

allbird wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:56 am So who is the dai ?? its been 5 years now. How long do we have to wait. Please someone declare select new dai for Bohras NOW....
The judge is slowly beginning to see that dhongi baba has massively pulled wool over the eyes of half a million innocents. Cross examination of STF is nearing an end. MS hope that they would win the case on the basis of just the cross examination has been shattered. MS kingmakers will have to nominate someone to come and lie through their teeth in the court of law. Inshaallah Truth shall prevail soon. Ameen.

Mamluk-E-Syedna

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Why has the FD website removed all items rated to Legal Update on this case? Since you seem to imply that you know as to what happened at the recent cross examination of STF, why not provide an update here? You also seem to imply that judge has agreed to have a proxy for SMS come to the court on his behalf for testifying. Is that true? Looking forward to your quick response.

Babu Shia

Unread post by Babu Shia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am

Biradar Mamluk-E-Syedna : Dawedar TF and party has lost the legal case and ran away from public .

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am

Babu Shia wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am Biradar Mamluk-E-Syedna : Dawedar TF and party has lost the legal case and ran away from public .
Not true. The case continues to be argued in Bombay High Court. STF’s cross examination is nearing conclusion. He has answered over a thousand questions truthfully. It will be Dawedar MS’s turn (or his nominee’s ) to be cross examined soon. Inshaallah Truth will prevail.

Mamluk-E-Syedna

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Mr. UHB:
If what you say is true, then how come FD website is totally devoid of any meaningful update on the case?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 am

Mamluk-E-Syedna wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:38 pm Mr. UHB:
If what you say is true, then how come FD website is totally devoid of any meaningful update on the case?
The next date is November 27. Followers of STF receive regular verbal updates. I don’t know why the website is not updated. Case is going well, Alhamdolillah! Judge is giving an extraordinary amount of time for this case as he is aware it affects the entire community.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 am

Mamluk-E-Syedna wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm Why has the FD website removed all items rated to Legal Update on this case? Since you seem to imply that you know as to what happened at the recent cross examination of STF, why not provide an update here? You also seem to imply that judge has agreed to have a proxy for SMS come to the court on his behalf for testifying. Is that true? Looking forward to your quick response.
Mamluk, why don’t you ask your own “Syedna” for updates instead of coming here and begging from FD people.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:21 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 am
Mamluk, why don’t you ask your own “Syedna” for updates instead of coming here and begging from FD people.
Transparency is not exactly his own “Syedna’s” forte 😀. Plus the fool has already declared Fateh Mubeen four times so they can hardly provide updates on a case they have informed their blind followers that they have already won!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:31 am

where is legal section in fatemidawat.com?

Deleted?

what happened?

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:33 am

Mamluk-E-Syedna wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm Why has the FD website removed all items rated to Legal Update on this case? Since you seem to imply that you know as to what happened at the recent cross examination of STF, why not provide an update here? You also seem to imply that judge has agreed to have a proxy for SMS come to the court on his behalf for testifying. Is that true? Looking forward to your quick response.
Looks like fatemidawat got into their senses and realized it was wrong to get into a legal battle over a religious issue.

any ways looking forward to see what happens in the end.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:39 am

momeenbhai wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:33 am
Looks like fatemidawat got into their senses and realized it was wrong to get into a legal battle over a religious issue.

any ways looking forward to see what happens in the end.
The legal battle is ongoing so as usual you are the one not making sense.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 am

It is interesting that people who have made zero commitments to Fatemi Dawat still feel they can come here and hem and haw about a lack of updates from Fatemi Dawat :roll: As though FD has signed a contract to keep Mummy’s Boy informed.
Last edited by ajamali on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:50 am

Babu Shia wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:48 am Biradar Mamluk-E-Syedna : Dawedar TF and party has lost the legal case and ran away from public .
I don't know what is going on with the case other than what is publicly available from FD website, but I would say the following:

If the case were going on so well for MS and team, what was the alleged need for his followers to attempt to "buy off the case"? That should make you think. And if you want reference to what I am referring to, please look to the top post on this page of this thread.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 am

no body asking mufadall saifuddin for update because they are not the one to go to court neither they provided any update from the first place.

since fatemi dawat went ahead with so called open ness and updates, their retreat from doing so is questionable.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 am

it is clear now they know it was a mistake but any ways lets enjoy the outcome.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 am It is interesting that people who have made zero commitments to Fatemi Dawat still feel they can come here and hem and haw about a lack of updates from Fatemi Dawat :roll: As though FD has signed a contract to keep Mummy’s Boy informed.
hajamali retreat is not a quality of a momeen, but yes I do know umar did retreat many times in his life.

I hope shri shri taher fakhruddin obeys Imam Ali and not umar and retains to legal updates. :wink: :roll:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 am

I do hope that FD never provide another update to losers like you and the final decision completely blindsides you. I am glad they are not wasting anymore resources on keeping the likes of you informed. Those who have their heads and their hearts in the right place are well informed. Alhamdolillah!

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:26 pm

:lol: that is funny way to run away.

any ways its all good so far.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:15 am

From the FD website:

"The recording of evidence Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb, the Plaintiff in Suit 337/2014 in the Hon’ble Bombay HighCourt, took place on the 15th, 16th, 23rd, 24th and 25th of October. The recording of evidence will continue on the, 27th, 28th and 30th of November 2018 in Courtroom No. 37 of the Hon’ble Bombay High Court, presided over by the Hon’ble Justice Gautam Patel. Syedna Fakhruddin Saheb has so far been asked 1272 questions to date in 25 days. Cross examination by Mr. Iqbal Chagla, Senior Counsel for the defendant Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin continues."

Before this SKQ saheb was asked some 500+ questions. We are at the first witness, and some 1800+ questions have been asked in total. If one thinks about it a little bit, the number of questions asked is mind boggling.

Just curious: Does anyone know what is the record (world record or Indian record) for the most number of questions asked to a witness in a court case (at the High court or higher level)?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:40 am

From the Alavi Bohra wikipedia page, for what it is worth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alavi_Boh ... _al-Mutlaq

المأذون المطلق - al-Mazoon al-Mutlaq, Mazoon e Mutlaq: The Licentiate, Authoritative Rank, the most trusted associate in Da’wah ranks who takes Bay’at-Pledge of Loyalty from his subjects by the orders of Da’i al-Mutlaq. He is on a Spiritual Rank in the Isma’ili Taiyebi Da’wah hierarchy immediately below the authority of Da’i who sits in his right side and who carries out the religious activities as per the regulations of Da’wah organization. At any cost he always assists and obeys his superior and his Master, the Da’i al-Mutlaq. His prime responsibility is to conduct teaching sessions and make them understand the basic things of Isma’ili Taiyebi faith. In the absence of Da’i he acts as his legatee. Da’i may appoint his Mazoon as his successor. And if not Da’i can appoint someone more learned and efficient for the post of Da’i after him and can never disqualifies Mazoon from his post. As the respectable post of Mazoon is necessary for the completeness of Spiritual Hierarchy. As far as Alavi Da'wah is concerned, from the time of 28th Da'i in Ahmedabad till 44th Da'i in Vadodara, every Mazoon has become Mansoos (successor) of a former Da'i. There exist not a single instance where Mazoon and Mansoos are separate entities. Da'i after examining minutely appoints his Mazoon only when he finds him eligible to be his successor. On the death of Mazoon, Da'i immediately appoints another trusted person on this rank.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 am

Mr. DCP,
You know that Alavi Bohras do in Duat who were in Yemen and initial Duat of Hind. So using the example from 28-44, its just a coincidence and if you see it in one way then they are not actual Dai. (Everyone here at least believes that Syedna Abdulqadir Najmuddin was Dai, so please don't start on that)
I don't know what was your point in saying this but according to my viewpoint, it justifies Aaliqadr Moula's appointment as Dai over KQ.
Thanks.
PS - Mubarak to everyone on the discovery of qabr mubarak of 11, 12, 13 and 30th Dai. I hope the day comes soon when Qabr of all the Duat Mutlaqeen will be known. Ameen.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:01 am

Qadir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 am PS - Mubarak to everyone on the discovery of qabr mubarak of 11, 12, 13 and 30th Dai. I hope the day comes soon when Qabr of all the Duat Mutlaqeen will be known. Ameen.

Dai of those time lived so low profile and simple that even their qabr were unknown, some thing for new so called "Dais" need to learn from them.
  • do more of dawah and do less of self promotion
    call people towards Allah and his prophet not towards your own self
    remain simple and humble
    stay truthful in your deeds
    stay out of politics and fitnah
    do not accumulate acute wealth and possessions.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 am Mr. DCP,
You know that Alavi Bohras do in Duat who were in Yemen and initial Duat of Hind. So using the example from 28-44, its just a coincidence and if you see it in one way then they are not actual Dai. (Everyone here at least believes that Syedna Abdulqadir Najmuddin was Dai, so please don't start on that)
I don't know what was your point in saying this but according to my viewpoint, it justifies Aaliqadr Moula's appointment as Dai over KQ.
Thanks.
PS - Mubarak to everyone on the discovery of qabr mubarak of 11, 12, 13 and 30th Dai. I hope the day comes soon when Qabr of all the Duat Mutlaqeen will be known. Ameen.
I wonder if there is any evidence that these are the Kabars of the duat or just another stunt MS dreamed up to energize his base.

Wait did MS not say the Alavi’s were almost the same as us and did he not try to curry favor with them?

I believe in his announcement there was something about a dream in which he was informed by Imam uz zaman where the kabars are <ROFLMAO> he is learning a lot from his feku friend.

momeenbhai

Unread post by momeenbhai » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Hajamali again diverted from the basic point....of simplicity of duat to be followed.

this guys have tendencies to hajam every thing which expose them and shiit only those things which suits them.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:57 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:15 am From the FD website:

"The recording of evidence Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb, the Plaintiff in Suit 337/2014 in the Hon’ble Bombay HighCourt, took place on the 15th, 16th, 23rd, 24th and 25th of October. The recording of evidence will continue on the, 27th, 28th and 30th of November 2018 in Courtroom No. 37 of the Hon’ble Bombay High Court, presided over by the Hon’ble Justice Gautam Patel. Syedna Fakhruddin Saheb has so far been asked 1272 questions to date in 25 days. Cross examination by Mr. Iqbal Chagla, Senior Counsel for the defendant Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin continues."

Before this SKQ saheb was asked some 500+ questions. We are at the first witness, and some 1800+ questions have been asked in total. If one thinks about it a little bit, the number of questions asked is mind boggling.

Just curious: Does anyone know what is the record (world record or Indian record) for the most number of questions asked to a witness in a court case (at the High court or higher level)?
muffu might come up with counter strategy in 2019 where he gets asked 5300 questions and not only chamchas chants nirali shan 53000 times a day but gets his name to guiness world record. drama unfolds and muffu begs before GP.." sawal pura 5300 hase to joker circus ma avse"😜😜😜