Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
next_generation2014

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 pm

court_order2_18March2015_.pdf
Documents submitted by KQ and MS in Bombay high court
(295.53 KiB) Downloaded 1459 times

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:19 am

lawgraduate wrote:
thesource wrote:SMB RA was also against all these unfair practices. It was MS, Qaidjohar and their brothers who harassed SMB and threatened him. MS had to spread venom to get in power which he succeeded but not for too long ;-)
yeah I am also against many things in my company but I cant do any thing because my manager dont listen to me, though I give him salary but is real boss, he takes decision and I just follow his orders because he is real owner of my company.

makes sense?

Oh are you very old?
Let's say you have a family business and your grandfather is the head of the family business like a Karta in a joint Hindu family business. The sons definitely take the decisions but on paper its the Karta. Makes sense?

The Dai cannot resign, Its not an election. He serves the Imam till he dies. The Nass had been conffered to his Mazoon back then. Its time people be a little logical and technical now.

Specially when MS has not submitted the "so called nass at Raudat" and the Cromwell video of SMB RA. Wake up !

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:22 am

thesource wrote:
lawgraduate wrote: yeah I am also against many things in my company but I cant do any thing because my manager dont listen to me, though I give him salary but is real boss, he takes decision and I just follow his orders because he is real owner of my company.

makes sense?

Oh are you very old?
Let's say you have a family business and your grandfather is the head of the family business like a Karta in a joint Hindu family business. The sons definitely take the decisions but on paper its the Karta. Makes sense?

The Dai cannot resign, Its not an election. He serves the Imam till he dies. The Nass had been conffered to his Mazoon back then. Its time people be a little logical and technical now.

Specially when MS has not submitted the "so called nass at Raudat" and the Cromwell video of SMB RA. Wake up !
if all these happened when MB was old I would not even bring this up, but this is going on in community from last good 20 to 30 years when MB was perfectly fine and he was delivering waez and ashara in full force, he could have easily named culprits in his regimn and some waez and people would sort them out, but he deliberately kept silence and finally every thing went out of cotrol.

so use your brain and accept truth, wake up my friend!!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:32 pm

thesource wrote:
I went through the list of evidence you had posted earlier because I did not believe that they would remove the Raudat Tahera "nass" and the Cromwell "nass" videos from the evidence list. But it is true!! This is REALLY telling. It is clear now that MS and co. think that what they offered to mumineen world wide as "proof" of nass by SMB on MS will not stand up in court. Indeed, the score of Crater Lake vs. Adam has jumped to 100:0 in favor of Crater Lake.

She was so right....They just cannot explain Burhanuddin Moula questioning naam su che? su naam che? Mohammed naam che? Because if they claim that he was identifying himself when he said "Shaikh Mohammed" and then questioning his own name, it brings into question the state of mind when he conferred this so-called nass. Wow these MSquitoes have really dug themselves in a hole.
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:34 pm

You just don't want to understand so you won't get the point. Any which way MS is a clown and QJ his master #circus. I'm sure we both agree on this:-)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:13 pm

thesource wrote:You just don't want to understand so you won't get the point. Any which way MS is a clown and QJ his master #circus. I'm sure we both agree on this:-)
I get it...the "taj" was being placed on MS's head to make him the joker in the pack of cards...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
thesource wrote:You just don't want to understand so you won't get the point. Any which way MS is a clown and QJ his master #circus. I'm sure we both agree on this:-)
I get it...the "taj" was being placed on MS's head to make him the joker in the pack of cards...
The 53rd card in the pack is always a JOKER !! :lol: :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:21 am

next_generation2014 wrote:
court_order2_18March2015_.pdf
This is not an exhaustive list, correct? Are the zahir-batin audios and other evidence in this list? Did anybody see any wasiyat/letter from STS or any such thing in this list?

why are some of the hate speeches not in this list? SMS saying: Sinces decades he (SKQ) has been doing adawat, of SMB, even STS. In another speech saying that you should do baraat (Ramadan 19th, I think). Why is the whole nass video/description of Abdul Qadir BS not here? And all the evidence that they had about SMB being unconsious (doctor's opinion, etc.) when he is claimed to have pronounced the nass in the London hospital. Or did I miss it all?

Yes, I agree with you, NG2014, if SMS did not post the raudatut Tahera and Cromwell Nass video, that is akin to pulling a wool over the Bohra community. You present those as evidence to the community and you don't even present it in the court of law?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 am

I agree with the comments here. It is shocking that Mufaddal Mela's camp has not submitted the Cromwell and Raudat Tahera nass videos as evidence of nass! After all they offered that as evidence to the whole community!! Daal mein kuch kaala hai. Did they fake the Cromwell video or what?!! I remember their attorneys had quit after they showed Cromwell video to community. There is something very very self-incriminating/illegal in that video.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:04 am

Am surprise Why ADAM is quiet?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:21 am

MS chamchas kept sending us, the Qutbuddin Moula supporters, links to the Cromwell video like it was some airtight proof of nass! We kept receiving messages from them urging us to go see the video in the masjid. But they chicken out when it comes to submitting the same in court? Why? Based on their crowing when the video had come out, one would think it would be the first evidence they submitted and it would have helped them wrap up the case in 30 minutes!

These guys are looking like bigger fools every day :roll:

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:38 am

The Raudat Tahera "nass" video is included in the list from SKQ's side.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:44 am

kimanumanu wrote:The Raudat Tahera "nass" video is included in the list from SKQ's side.
Yes I noticed that. But MS is not offering it as evidence. Even though they offered it as evidence to the whole community and Adam and James have offered countless defences of them over here. And the Cromwell video is missing entirely!

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:40 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Am surprise Why ADAM is quiet?
Adam and company busy observing and absorbing any cues and clues that is provided on this forum by many people on this forum to inadvertently drop clues. . They are watching you guys and everybody like a hawk. Planning their next attack.

Go figure.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:29 pm

alam wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Am surprise Why ADAM is quiet?
Adam and company busy observing and absorbing any cues and clues that is provided on this forum by many people on this forum to inadvertently drop clues. . They are watching you guys and everybody like a hawk. Planning their next attack.

Go figure.

I think Adam lost interest in the forum after Crater Lake bid good bye :mrgreen:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:49 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
alam wrote: Adam and company busy observing and absorbing any cues and clues that is provided on this forum by many people on this forum to inadvertently drop clues. . They are watching you guys and everybody like a hawk. Planning their next attack.

Go figure.

I think Adam lost interest in the forum after Crater Lake bid good bye :mrgreen:
:D Indeed. He may have done baraat on her but it did not stop him from hitting on her :roll: the lecher... The bar is pretty low on the moral standing of these MSquitoes (I love the term...nice job Unhappy!)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:56 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Yes I noticed that. But MS is not offering it as evidence. Even though they offered it as evidence to the whole community and Adam and James have offered countless defences of them over here. And the Cromwell video is missing entirely!
Muffy didn't dare to submit these videos because he knows that the same will be scrutinised by forensic experts unlike his abde followers who will digest any crap that's served to them.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Yes I noticed that. But MS is not offering it as evidence. Even though they offered it as evidence to the whole community and Adam and James have offered countless defences of them over here. And the Cromwell video is missing entirely!
Muffy didn't dare to submit these videos because he knows that the same will be scrutinised by forensic experts unlike his abde followers who will digest any crap that's served to them.
Wonder by KQ hasn't asked for it to be submitted. Exposing a fake video helps their cause

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:23 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Muffy didn't dare to submit these videos because he knows that the same will be scrutinised by forensic experts unlike his abde followers who will digest any crap that's served to them.
Wonder by KQ hasn't asked for it to be submitted. Exposing a fake video helps their cause
SKQ side has submitted the Raudat video.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:18 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote: Wonder by KQ hasn't asked for it to be submitted. Exposing a fake video helps their cause
SKQ side has submitted the Raudat video.
I think Cromwell video has more waitage because the video dished out by MS to abdes shows SMB in good health and mental state, enough to do nass. So I also wonder why KQS has not asked to submit Cromwell wala natak.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:59 am

Anyone gone to court lately. Are we allowed to observe proceedings?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:11 am

saminaben wrote:Anyone gone to court lately. Are we allowed to observe proceedings?
No, you can't go to the court. They have limited the number of people each side can bring, to avoid chaos. Imagine if Muffy's Abde's showed up in court. They would be shouting and yelling, disrupting the proceedings.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 am

Wonder when SMS and his Goons will issue a FATWA aka FARMAN to start Maatam Majlis and Darees to please Imam who can intervene and influence Justice Patel for favorable rulings .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:20 pm

SBM wrote:Wonder when SMS and his Goons will issue a FATWA aka FARMAN to start Maatam Majlis and Darees to please Imam who can intervene and influence Justice Patel for favorable rulings .
Wonder how Muffy will go to court if he is asked to testify personally....... Will it be an ac buggy with pied piper band in tow alongwith hordes of sheep (abdes) chanting Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:47 am

ITS message...

As the members of the community are aware the Suit under which claim is made against His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq by Khuzaima Qutbuddin as the Plaintiff, is fixed for hearing on April 27th and 28th when it is expected that cross examination of the Plaintiff’s witnesses will commence.

Members of the Community should continue to remain calm and maintain peace and harmony during this period, particularly since proceedings are underway before the Honorable Bombay High Court.

First time in history since the split, they have mentioned the name of the opponent rather than saying 'dawedaar' The mafia family is really scared of the courts! and hence the frequent farman in waez for mumineen to not go to court in any matter!

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:03 pm

IF SKQ is appering in high court WHY not mms as i kown if some one puts a case agaist secound party they both party have to come to court for hearing or his it that mms is afriad that lies will come out he will have to do dispearing act from abdes in the court. like
he always does which he is very good at.

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:03 pm

IF SKQ is appering in high court WHY not mms as i kown if some one puts a case agaist secound party they both party have to come to court for hearing or his it that mms is afriad that lies will come out he will have to do dispearing act from abdes in the court. like

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 pm

jungle999 wrote:IF SKQ is appering in high court WHY not mms as i kown if some one puts a case agaist secound party they both party have to come to court for hearing or his it that mms is afriad that lies will come out he will have to do dispearing act from abdes in the court. like
Jungle999
SKQ has not made appearance in court either. No need to draw conclusions. Case is still going on - wait and watch what happens, who comes, who takes the witness stand, what is said, what is avoided. You will be informed then. Otherwise join the ranks of the soothsayers.

It's easy to jump to conclusions with and nitpicking bits and pieces of information. I guess that's what happens in the absence of transparencies - I don't blame you though. But this is a court case and proceedings are not yet over .

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:06 am

alam wrote:
jungle999 wrote:IF SKQ is appering in high court WHY not mms as i kown if some one puts a case agaist secound party they both party have to come to court for hearing or his it that mms is afriad that lies will come out he will have to do dispearing act from abdes in the court. like
Jungle999
SKQ has not made appearance in court either. No need to draw conclusions. Case is still going on - wait and watch what happens, who comes, who takes the witness stand, what is said, what is avoided. You will be informed then. Otherwise join the ranks of the soothsayers.

It's easy to jump to conclusions with and nitpicking bits and pieces of information. I guess that's what happens in the absence of transparencies - I don't blame you though. But this is a court case and proceedings are not yet over .
its good to believe that some magic will be happened in court for MS. but MS has not submitted cromwell as well as Roza tahera nass so no one has answer about this( including you). correct me if I am wrong;

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am

What if Justice Patel declares that No Nuss is on SKQ and the Nuss on SMS is also fabricated then what?