Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:30 am

I know my brother, but please tell us why you do not follow your own interpretation of the Quran my brother? There is definitely some hiqmah in not following your own interpretation of the Quran. Please give us that hiqmah.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:39 am

anajmi wrote:I know my brother, but please tell us why you do not follow your own interpretation of the Quran my brother? There is definitely some hiqmah in not following your own interpretation of the Quran. Please give us that hiqmah.
since you are begging so hard, I will tell you, if you are willing to do sajda e tazim to syedna Mufaddal saifuddin. :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:29 am

I am following in your footsteps. I do not do sajda to anyone other than Allah. But I do not know why. You seem to know because you have rejected your own personal interpretation of the Quran. Please tell us why you have done this. Please, please.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:59 am

anajmi wrote:I am following in your footsteps. I do not do sajda to anyone other than Allah. But I do not know why. You seem to know because you have rejected your own personal interpretation of the Quran. Please tell us why you have done this. Please, please.
since you are begging so hard, I will tell you, if you are willing to do sajda e tazim to syedna Mufaddal saifuddin. :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Unfortunately for you my brother, you have been exposed as a liar. You are a liar when you say that you do not do sajda to anyone other than Allah. You are a liar when you claim people come to your dreams. Apparently all followers of SMS are turning out to be two bit liars and ashamed of what they do. They won't even admit to following the commands of the one that they bow down to. What a shame!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:30 pm

anajmi wrote:Unfortunately for you my brother, you have been exposed as a liar. You are a liar when you say that you do not do sajda to anyone other than Allah. You are a liar when you claim people come to your dreams. Apparently all followers of SMS are turning out to be two bit liars and ashamed of what they do. They won't even admit to following the commands of the one that they bow down to. What a shame!!
What do you expect from a person who performs sajdas to equal mortals and worships dead and graves??

ParisBohra

Unread post by ParisBohra » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:45 pm

One of my friends high up insider in the Africa jamaat told me that after the stroke of SMB Saheb there was a Dawat trust started in Uganda. Where before the stroke SMB Saheb always used to sign with his name, here he "signed" with a fingerprint only. Who knows if he was even awake or aware of what he was "signing"? This was supposed to happen in around early 2013.

Then, later in 2013 same year SMB Saheb is supposed to have written a munajaat which is 72 bayts long!? If he cannot communicate with speech and cannot use his handwriting and must sign with thumb print, can one really believe that he "wrote" the munajaat? Though he was a Dai and had full spiritual power with that status, he was trapped in a HUMAN body and could suffer illness just like a normal human.

So, WHO wrote all these munajaats?? And if they made SMB Saheb use a fingerprint to sign one document, how many other documents signed with fingerprint???

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

ParisBohra Bhai, explain it to Adam and his ilk. On another note:
Update on Domestic Violence Case in Bakersfield, California
A hearing was held today, again for the case and three more hearings have been set by the judge thru December 3rd. Numerous members of Mufaddal bs' family were there for the hearing. Although the judge wants to conclude the case, the Beverly Hills lawyers hired by Q. Ezzuddin and company (with raza of Mufaddal bs) are prolonging the agony as much as possible.

Hamd

Unread post by Hamd » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:13 am

ParisBohra wrote:One of my friends high up insider in the Africa jamaat told me that after the stroke of SMB Saheb there was a Dawat trust started in Uganda. Where before the stroke SMB Saheb always used to sign with his name, here he "signed" with a fingerprint only. Who knows if he was even awake or aware of what he was "signing"? This was supposed to happen in around early 2013.

Then, later in 2013 same year SMB Saheb is supposed to have written a munajaat which is 72 bayts long!? If he cannot communicate with speech and cannot use his handwriting and must sign with thumb print, can one really believe that he "wrote" the munajaat? Though he was a Dai and had full spiritual power with that status, he was trapped in a HUMAN body and could suffer illness just like a normal human.

So, WHO wrote all these munajaats?? And if they made SMB Saheb use a fingerprint to sign one document, how many other documents signed with fingerprint???
some times munajat are written in well advance some times few years back but they are just published when it is required.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 am

If the court case is going to analyse the video of nass episode at Raudat Tahera, I will be interested to know what was going on at this point in the video where the signal for the shawl ceremony came from the two bhaisahebs on the side:

http://youtu.be/Ge9wG2Irv-Q?t=23m26s

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 am

Hamd wrote:
ParisBohra wrote:One of my friends high up insider in the Africa jamaat told me that after the stroke of SMB Saheb there was a Dawat trust started in Uganda. Where before the stroke SMB Saheb always used to sign with his name, here he "signed" with a fingerprint only. Who knows if he was even awake or aware of what he was "signing"? This was supposed to happen in around early 2013.

some times munajat are written in well advance some times few years back but they are just published when it is required.
Ahem....and in this case they may have been written by someone else as well.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Hamd wrote: some times munajat are written in well advance some times few years back but they are just published when it is required.
Hamd Bhai speaks the truth here. Like a true insider.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:46 am

Hamd wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: hamd,

you got the answer to your question above. now why are you running away and talking of extraneous issues? kyon, hawa nikal gayi, gubbara phat gaya?
nope I havent got the answer yet, can I have complete details of each case with judgments?
bro hamd
u asked which court cases has been lost?
u got the answer for that.
if u want details or true searcher of knowledge of truth, it wont be much to be expected of u that u also take
some efforts and find out about the cases mentioned with the courts.
it is available with the courts archive.
go urself and find out.
u think here everybody is paid by you to do the job on ur behalf?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 am

One other puzzling thing regarding the court case is that there are 4 instances of nass that have been mentioned in the court document:
1. The diary entry from 1969
2. The QJ/MA event from Ramadan 1426 (2005)
3. and 4. The two nass events in Rajab 1432 (2011)

Why no mention of the nass event from 1415 (Sh. Yamani's son diary entry referring back to 1969 event) and, in my mind, the most important of all where Syedna Burhanuddin RA revealed the 1969 diary, in SMS words, "4 or 5 years ago"? Are the later two not considered nass events?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 pm

kimanumanu wrote:One other puzzling thing regarding the court case is that there are 4 instances of nass that have been mentioned in the court document:

Why no mention of the nass event from 1415 (Sh. Yamani's son diary entry referring back to 1969 event) and, in my mind, the most important of all where Syedna Burhanuddin RA revealed the 1969 diary, in SMS words, "4 or 5 years ago"? Are the later two not considered nass events?

What I cant figure out that if SMB had called MA/QJ and made them shahids in 2005 about the nass and given explicit instructions that this should be revealed only after 'he is covered with a dupatta' then what was the reason for the nass ceremony to be staged.

The 'unbiased' 'trustworthy' shahids were there to carry out their duties....why did the 19th Rajab episode happen at all...

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:41 pm

This is the same QJ who could not tell that he was being given a fake degree:
http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/02/07/p ... niversity/

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:15 pm

kimanumanu wrote:One other puzzling thing regarding the court case is that there are 4 instances of nass that have been mentioned in the court document:

Too many nass events, too little nass...

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 am

Crater Lake wrote:

Too many nass events, too little nass...
KQ has no nass event and no nass, funny huh? :wink:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:00 am

Muffy's nass events are a Bollywood blockbuster.

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:44 am

haqniwaat wrote:Muffy's nass events are a Bollywood blockbuster.
some thing is better then nothing, I had word with Aziz son of KQ few months back and he promised once case is filed he will send me concrete proof of nass, till date I am waiting and nothing has been received. :roll:

if you have some thing, post it.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Ibrat wrote:I had word with Aziz son of KQ few months back and he promised once case is filed he will send me concrete proof of nass, till date I am waiting and nothing has been received. :roll: .
[DELETED]

you are a compulsive liar suffering from pathological delusions of self-grandeur. you write as if you and aziz ibne kq were playing marbles together since you used to pee in your pants, when the fact is that you are a complete nut case who should be confined to a loony bin in a strait jacket. zinger has the count of your various split personality id's. idiot!

btw, whats your address in mauritius, [DELETED]?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 am

A question for SKQ camp.

if they win the case and get hold of ownership rights of community properties, will SKQ allow Muffy Bohras, PDBs to use the facility fee-sabi-lillah ?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:23 am

humanbeing wrote:A question for SKQ camp.

if they win the case and get hold of ownership rights of community properties, will SKQ allow Muffy Bohras, PDBs to use the facility fee-sabi-lillah ?
I think they will.

but the question is will there be any muffy bohra left if he loses case and properties?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:33 am

YaHussain wrote:
humanbeing wrote:A question for SKQ camp.

I think they will.

but the question is will there be any muffy bohra left if he loses case and properties?
It would be matter of time, steadily and slowly. People have sheep mentality, they will flock where the herd is. The attraction has to be steady and settling.

SKQ needs to dazzle the followers with; fan-fare, tasty jamans, political contacts, media publicity, community image building, co-curricular activities, please chauvinist men and exploit women’s fears, provide avenues for show-off, keep them busy in easy going activities such as maatam, deedar, kadambosi, yelling, chanting, howling. Abdes are too addicted to such rituals, to bring change to these are going to be tough.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:52 am

humanbeing wrote:SKQ needs to dazzle the followers with; fan-fare, tasty jamans, political contacts, media publicity, community image building, co-curricular activities, please chauvinist men and exploit women’s fears, provide avenues for show-off, keep them busy in easy going activities such as maatam, deedar, kadambosi, yelling, chanting, howling. Abdes are too addicted to such rituals, to bring change to these are going to be tough.
If he starts doing that, it's back to square one.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:57 am

I personally think bohras are in big mess, its like aage kuwa piche khai.
May Allah rabbul izzat show us right path to Islam.
this dawat and money extortion has become a big puzzle which seems impossible to get solve.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:04 pm

YaHussain wrote:I personally think bohras are in big mess, May Allah rabbul izzat show us right path to Islam.
bohras know that they are in a big mess (mess - also known as mawaid = community kitchen).

allah has already shown the right path, its the stupid mufaddali bohras who cant see it. their path and their leader is taking them towards hell.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:31 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Interesting blog. Looks like it is being written by an SKQ follower or fence sitter.... Surprised that no one here has mentioned it...

http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/
The header picture on this blog speaks volumes. There is a paper that the Doctor is seen taking away from Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
humanbeing wrote:SKQ needs to dazzle the followers with; fan-fare, tasty jamans, political contacts, media publicity, community image building, co-curricular activities, please chauvinist men and exploit women’s fears, provide avenues for show-off, keep them busy in easy going activities such as maatam, deedar, kadambosi, yelling, chanting, howling. Abdes are too addicted to such rituals, to bring change to these are going to be tough.
If he starts doing that, it's back to square one.
Untill SKQ promotes / agree / allows following, I see little difference in both camps :

Kadambosi
Money Salaam
Raza for civil and secular activities
Calling thier children Shehzada and Shezadees
Self Glorification

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:54 am

adna_mumin wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Interesting blog. Looks like it is being written by an SKQ follower or fence sitter.... Surprised that no one here has mentioned it...

http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/
The header picture on this blog speaks volumes. There is a paper that the Doctor is seen taking away from Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

Not really. Need a video for concluding action or movement. this is just a snap shot.