Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Dua for Momeen

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Mon May 16, 2016 11:49 am

Bohra community is divided in 5 sections.

1) one who really thinks these kotharis are holy and they follow religiously
2) they sing ghanu jivo for personal gains they get their boti and roti by some means and by helping kotharis
3)people who dont care about mufadal and his pillas but they just want to be in community for family reasons and they dont even open mouth but watches every thing silently.
4)people who dont care about mufadal and his pillas but they just want to be in community for family reasons but they do open mouth when needed and try to educate people.
5) they where paying and following but now their ejamaat card and other shiit are seized and they are totally out of fold. and they dont care any more.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 am

Admin
Kindly clean this thread from irrelevant postings not related to High Court Case

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Mon May 16, 2016 2:00 pm

SBM wrote:Admin
Kindly clean this thread from irrelevant postings not related to High Court Case
Any update on court case? Is STF going ahead or withdrawn?

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Tue May 17, 2016 4:18 am

I hope honorable judge is smart enough and he ask for proof from both impostors to bring proof from Imam to prove their dais ship.

Dai is servent of Imam so he must have proof from the Imam to be dai.

it does not matter what burhanuddin chor and khuzaima goofed up before his death, Important is proof from Imam, and if these impostors fail to bring such proof, better honorable judge dismiss both these guys claims and give all the property to muslim waqf board.

kindly open up all masjids for ALL MUSLEMIN.

Dua for momeen.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 17, 2016 9:50 am

Totally agree with Dua for Mumineen.

Let this Imam be out if he exists ......... when will he come out of his Purda?? and WHY the hell is he still in Purda??

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Tue May 17, 2016 10:30 pm

JC wrote:Totally agree with Dua for Mumineen.

Let this Imam be out if he exists ......... when will he come out of his Purda?? and WHY the hell is he still in Purda??
Imam is in purdah because people are yet not ready to accept him....dont you see how morons like mufaddal/khuzaima/burhanuddin and other play around, do ayyashi in open yet people dont revolt?

its people job to first acknowledge what is wrong, only then we can expect coming of Imam.

or else it will be back to what happened in siffin and jamal.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 am

Well Dua for Momeen, if that is the case than we really do not need an Imam ........ we can sort out all by ourselves, arrange things, everything is in order ......... [DELETED] ......... and then Imam will come?? and do what?? RULE??!!

The 'leader' is not here when he is needed the most ..........

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 19, 2016 4:13 am

look at the history bro, almost all imammain were either prosecuted by enemies or stabbed back by his own followers, even Imam Hussain would have won in karbala if those who wrote letters to him would have stood beside him, but they ditch him and finally Imam Hussein was killed.

even today people are crying for his return but I guess when Imam will really return only handful will totally support him and majority will go against him.if Imam has not return it means still people are not ready for him.

Allah knows the best.

Dua for Momeen.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu May 19, 2016 4:34 am

Dua for Momeen wrote:look at the history bro, almost all imammain were either prosecuted by enemies or stabbed back by his own followers, even Imam Hussain would have won in karbala if those who wrote letters to him would have stood beside him, but they ditch him and finally Imam Hussein was killed.

even today people are crying for his return but I guess when Imam will really return only handful will totally support him and majority will go against him.if Imam has not return it means still people are not ready for him.

Allah knows the best.

Dua for Momeen.
YES agree.
nothing to compare with anybody
but just see the analogy
most poeple with sms think skq and stf are more fit than him,
but have they come out in open to support him?

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Thu May 19, 2016 5:15 am

In case of SKQ and STF, things are different, khuzaima lost it when he enjoyed dawat rutba for 50 years and suddenly woke up to claim his chair.

most knows both are chor na bhai ghanti chor, so people wants to remain with mufaddal who is currently possessing masjid and markaz.

in this fight there is no one on haq and no one is fighting for haq so why should people lose their peace of mind for them? its all about money and property.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Any update on the court case?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:29 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:Any update on the court case?
Extracted from: http://www.fatemidawat.com/news/events/ ... hotos.html

Syedna reminded Mumineen that Syedna Qutbuddin had written a letter challenging Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin to an open debate, a challenge that he had not answered. Syedna informed Mumineen that he too, Syedna Fakhruddin, has challenged Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin to an open debate, also a challenge that he had not answered.

Syedna said the court case will continue insha’allah, and he prayed with Maula Ali’s vasila for nasre azeez and fathe mubeen.

ParisBohra

Unread post by ParisBohra » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:53 am

My sources in Badri mahal tell me that STF filed a motion on 27th June to continue the same case and list himself as the plaintiff instead of SKQ. A birthday present for MS!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:31 am

ParisBohra wrote:My sources in Badri mahal tell me that STF filed a motion on 27th June to continue the same case and list himself as the plaintiff instead of SKQ. A birthday present for MS!
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION
CHAMBER SUMMONS LODGING NO. 1485 OF 2016
KHUZEMABHAI SYEDNA TAHER
SAIFUDDIN SAHAB
....Petitioner.
V/S
MUFADDAL BURHANUDDIN SAIFUDDIN
AND TAHER FAKHRUDDIN SAHEB ALIAS
TAHERBHAI K QUTBUDDIN THIRD PARTY
....Respondent.
MR.Chirag Mody i/b DSK Legal for the applicant.
Mr.Iqbal Chagla, sr.adv a/w Mr.Janak Dwarkadas, sr.adv a/w Mr.F
D\'vitre, sr.adv, Mr.Pankaj Sawant, a/w Mr.Firdosh Pooniwala, Mr.Juzer
Shakir i/b J.Sagar associates for the defendant.
CORAM :
G.S. PATEL, J
DATE :
28th June, 2016
P.C. :
Learned advocate for the applicant mentioned the above matter by way of
preacipe after giving proper notice to the defendant. The above named
counsel appeared for the defendants. After hearing for sometime, lordship
has not passed any order on the said preacipe. hence, no order on preacipe.
CHS to be listed as per CMIS date.
(G.S. PATEL, J.)

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:33 am

Bench:-Bombay

Presentation Date:- 27/06/2016

Lodging No.:- CHSL/1485/2016 Filing Date:- 27/06/2016 Reg. No.:- CHS/1290/2016 Reg. Date:- 29/06/2016

Main Matter
Lodging No.:- SL/291/2014 Reg No.:- S/337/2014

Petitioner:-
Respondent:-
Petn.Adv.:-
Resp.Adv.:-
District:- MUMBAI

Bench:- SINGLE
Next Date:- 04/07/2016 Stage:-
Coram:- ACCORDING TO SITTING LIST

Act :- Code of Civil Procedure 1908

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:41 am

Syedna challenger’s son moves HC to continue battle for sect’s top post

dna correspondent correspondent@dnaindia.net

After the demise of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, his son and successor Syedna Taher Fakhruddin has approached the Bombay High Court to continue the succession battle initiated by his father for the 53rd Syedna post.

Fakhruddin has moved a chamber summon, asking the court to implead him in the case and continue hearing the suit. Earlier, appearing for the incumbent Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin, counsel Janak Dwarkadas had argued before the court that because of Qutbuddin’s demise, the suit filed by him stood abated. The court agreed with him and said that the plaintiff’s (Qutbuddin) son was being appointed as a successor. and if he files an application before the court, it would be considered as per law.

Qutbuddin died in April in the US. His body was flown to Mumbai and later buried in Thane. In June 2011, Saifuddin was nominated as the successor, according to a press statement from the community. Qutbuddin had publicly challenged the succession for the first time after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, on January 17, 2014.

Qutbuddin had claimed that he did not challenge the “false claims” made by Saifuddin earlier, because Syedna Burhanuddin had asked him (Qutbuddin) to maintain his appointment in confidence, and he was waiting for the late leader to get better before taking up the issue with him.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Any news from today's hearing?

confusedaboutnass

Unread post by confusedaboutnass » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:04 pm

Gujarat High Court permits Syedna’s cousin to join litigation
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 360625.cms

Gujarat HC allows Syedna Taher as legal heir of ‘Dawood Bohra’ spiritual head Syedna Burhanuddin
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... n-4368683/

Dawoodi Bohra community battle can continue: HC
2016-11-11-PHOTO-00003191.png

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:42 am

Bhai Saif53,

Respectfully, can you answer the question below, or get an answer from the appropriate Kothar authority?

The DNA article and the Indian Express article both say the following (pasted from the IE article):

"He submitted that Shahzada Muffadal, within a week of his father’s (Khuzaifa) death, filed affidavits before different charity offices stating that the Bombay High Court had dismissed the suit filed by Syedna Khuzaifa."

Did Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin or somebody acting on his behalf say that? We know that the Bombay High Court had abated the case, and not dismissed it. If so, isn't that a lie? How can a dai, or somebody acting on his behalf lie?

How can Bohras believe that he will take them to Jannat in that case?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:20 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:"He submitted that Shahzada Muffadal, within a week of his father’s (Khuzaifa) death, filed affidavits before different charity offices stating that the Bombay High Court had dismissed the suit filed by Syedna Khuzaifa."
I very much doubt whether such an affidavit was actually filed and if at all it was filed then it is a very serious matter because statements made in affidavits are "on oath" and lying on oath would have serious implications and KQ group can take them to task on this very issue.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:37 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:"He submitted that Shahzada Muffadal, within a week of his father’s (Khuzaifa) death, filed affidavits before different charity offices stating that the Bombay High Court had dismissed the suit filed by Syedna Khuzaifa."
I very much doubt whether such an affidavit was actually filed and if at all it was filed then it is a very serious matter because statements made in affidavits are "on oath" and lying on oath would have serious implications and KQ group can take them to task on this very issue.
Thanks GM bhai. I understand.

I am just quoting the newspapers. I know nothing more. If somebody else knows more, and if they can, it would be good to inform this forum.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:47 am

The full judgment from the Gujarat court is here:
C_CA_5650_2016_j_2.pdf
(315.31 KiB) Downloaded 465 times

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:16 pm

I am so glad that kimanumanu is still kicking! :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 pm

And dal-chaval-palidu is still in burkha! Or Ridaa!

When will you guys be man again? :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:36 pm

My Dear friends Mumineen bhayo, I have finally come to my senses. I pledge my allegiance to Mowla Muffadal Bhaisaheb and I do alf Sujjud to him.

I have been a sinner and May Allah forgive me and May our Mowla forgive me and may my parents forgive me.

I bow down to our Mowla Seyedna Muffadal bhaisahen in 1000 sujuds for his gratitude.

Kind Regards,

Reawakened soul :D :D

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 735713.cms

Dawoodi Bohra trustee battle takes new turn

Ahmedabad: A division bench of the Gujarat high court on Thursday issued notices to all concerned charity commissioner's offices across the state in response to an appeal filed by religious head of Dawoodi Bohra community, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin.

The 53rd Dai ul Mutlaq filed the appeal against a single-judge bench's decision to allow Taher Fakhruddin to become a party in the proceedings related to the trusteeship of 75 public trusts managing 261 Wakf properties of the Dawoodi Bohra community across the state. A dispute regarding the trusteeship of these properties arose and came before the high court after death of 52nd Dai ul Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin in 2014. His brother Khuzaima Kutbuddin had claimed to be the 53rd Syedna, after the late Syedna, Burhanuddin, had passed on the religious leadership to his son Mufaddal Saifuddin. After Khuzaima Qutbuddin's death, his son Taher Fakhruddin claimed to be his successor and wanted to become a party in the pending court proceedings.
In 2014, Khuzaima Qutbuddin filed eight petitions saying principles of natural justice were violated by several authorities - the charity commissioner as well as the Gujarat Wakf Board - by entering the name of his nephew Syedna Mufaddal as 'Sole Trustee' in numerous trusts and Wakf properties. The HC had restrained the 53rd Syedna from administrating the Wakf properties when the petition was filed.
Now with demise of Khozaima Qutbuddin in March this year, in USA, his son Taher Fakhruddin moved the high court to join the litigation as a party. He claimed that he was declared the 54th Syedna by his father and as a rightful successor and head of the community, and he must be heard when the right of administration of community's property is to be decided. After a prolonged hearing, Justice RH Shukla allowed Taher Fakhruddin to continue the litigation initiated by his father. The judge observed that his impleadment in this proceeding would not affect the suit pending in Mumbai. Further hearing is kept on January 30.

----------------------

What does the above news mean? Why do they call it a new turn? That SMS challenged the single judge ruling, is that the new turn?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:26 pm

yfm wrote:My Dear friends Mumineen bhayo, I have finally come to my senses. I pledge my allegiance to Mowla Muffadal Bhaisaheb and I do alf Sujjud to him.

I have been a sinner and May Allah forgive me and May our Mowla forgive me and may my parents forgive me.

I bow down to our Mowla Seyedna Muffadal bhaisahen in 1000 sujuds for his gratitude.

Kind Regards,

Reawakened soul :D :D
bhai yfm,

Can you enlighten us with the steps that led to your confident belief that SMS is the true dai?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 pm

any update on the Dec 7th Mumbai High Court hearing?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:09 pm

According to court website, next date is 21st December. There is nothing about what happened on the 7th December.

Bench:- SINGLE
Next Date:- 21/12/2016 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS IN SUIT FOR HEARING
Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE K.R. SRIRAM
Last Date:- 07/12/2016 Stage:- CHAMBER SUMMONS FOR HEARING [ORIGINAL SIDE MATTERS]
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE K.R. SRIRAM

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:26 am

Please note that these are my own beliefs and not any one else.

If you have faith, then you believe in the existence of Allah. Therefore you believe that HE is the final judge. When we are in trouble or distressed we turn to HIM because we believe HE is HERE!

When it came to who was the right DAI, both contenders turned to the Human Judge. But Allah, the Almighty is the supreme judge. By removing one and leaving the other, I believe Allah made the judgement as who the right Dai IS. Is there any doubt now who the right DAI is?

Regards,