Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
I Rizwan

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by I Rizwan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:44 pm

yfm wrote:"Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity". (surah Al-Imran,ayat-104) :D
yes sure there will be people and there are people who are inviting towards good and forbidding from evil.

but those who live ayyash live and make India and America daily tours on people funds dont qualify for these.

ask your leader to tone down, strip off prince and princess titles, cut down on show bazi and then do the real dawat.
Attachments
17022336_1206203632827036_4363167579550204856_n.jpg

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:10 am

What knowledge have you gained to be so arrogant about?

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 am

yfm wrote:What knowledge have you gained to be so arrogant about?
not much but just enough to understand that both muffy and taher are chor naa bhai ghanti chor and none are worth of my misaaq. :wink:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:17 am

That is not knowledge but your opinion. How much money have they stolen from you?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Please stick to the topic
This is for Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:31 pm

How am I not sticking to the topic? Why are my emails any different from the other? Are we not debating the merits of the dai? Why are you so hyped up? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:02 am

My bohra bhai, I am in the same camp as you. That is why I am a member of the Dawoody Reform Party. We don't need these dai's and their Kothar, especially if we are in the west where there is less coercion. But we need to be really reformists and do something about our community. We need to be forward looking and leave something for our children that is more than hate for the dai's and the Kothar but more for who we were and what we want to be Allah fearing spiritual Muslims who in our hearts love our prophet and Islam. Kind regards

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am

This court case, isn't it related to Dawat-e-hadiyah? So is the court case over? If yes, it would be good to know. If not, then any update? Also, if the court rules in favor of SKQ, does the control of all of this go to them?

And as they had put some stay on the operation of Dawat-e-hadiyah (is that correct?), does that mean STF side had any say in this purchase? Where they in any way (even minimal) involved?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 am

Dal Chawla Palidu, can you please give more details about your post..

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:12 am

yfm wrote:Dal Chawla Palidu, can you please give more details about your post..
All the statements in my post are question :) I am looking for answers. What more details do you want from me? :)

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:38 am

I am sorry I thought you had answers.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:26 pm

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/all/bombay- ... arch-2017/

The Hon’ble Justice Gautam Patel of the Bombay High Court allowed Chamber Summons No. 1290 of 2016 in Suit No. 337 of 2014, whereby His Holiness Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb TUS has been substituted as the Plaintiff after the sad demise of the Original Plaintiff His Holiness the Late Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb will now continue the suit against Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin to establish that Syedna Fakhruddin Saheb is the 54th Dai al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community after establishing that Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin was the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq. Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and his respresentatives had claimed the suit had abated and that he had won the Suit after the sad demise of Syedna Khuziama Qutbuddin. The Hon’ble High Court has also fixed a timetable for carrying out the amendments, the Defendant to file an additional written statement, and has listed the Succesion Suit for directions in April 2017 itself. This is a very positive step towards resolving the issue of the rightful successor to the 52nd Dai His Holiness the Late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and for the future of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

Wajid

Unread post by Wajid » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:35 pm

yfm wrote:My bohra bhai, I am in the same camp as you. That is why I am a member of the Dawoody Reform Party. We don't need these dai's and their Kothar, especially if we are in the west where there is less coercion. But we need to be really reformists and do something about our community. We need to be forward looking and leave something for our children that is more than hate for the dai's and the Kothar but more for who we were and what we want to be Allah fearing spiritual Muslims who in our hearts love our prophet and Islam. Kind regards
Salaams yfm,

Do you have a split tongue or a split personality. Or is finally your soul gone back to sleep after waking up.
Be true to your own self at least. Attaching your post from a few days ago. May be the soul wakes up !
yfm wrote:My Dear friends Mumineen bhayo, I have finally come to my senses. I pledge my allegiance to Mowla Muffadal Bhaisaheb and I do alf Sujjud to him.

I have been a sinner and May Allah forgive me and May our Mowla forgive me and may my parents forgive me.

I bow down to our Mowla Seyedna Muffadal bhaisahen in 1000 sujuds for his gratitude.

Kind Regards,

Reawakened soul :D :D

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:46 pm

kimanumanu wrote:http://fatemidawatlegal.com/all/bombay- ... arch-2017/

The Hon’ble Justice Gautam Patel of the Bombay High Court allowed Chamber Summons No. 1290 of 2016 in Suit No. 337 of 2014, whereby His Holiness Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb TUS has been substituted as the Plaintiff after the sad demise of the Original Plaintiff His Holiness the Late Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA. Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Saheb will now continue the suit against Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin to establish that Syedna Fakhruddin Saheb is the 54th Dai al-Mutlaq of the Dawoodi Bohra Community after establishing that Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin was the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq. Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and his respresentatives had claimed the suit had abated and that he had won the Suit after the sad demise of Syedna Khuziama Qutbuddin. The Hon’ble High Court has also fixed a timetable for carrying out the amendments, the Defendant to file an additional written statement, and has listed the Succesion Suit for directions in April 2017 itself. This is a very positive step towards resolving the issue of the rightful successor to the 52nd Dai His Holiness the Late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and for the future of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.
What does the statement highlighted in bold mean? Decision by April 2017 or start of proceeding (whatever that means) by April 2017?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Who. Knows and who cares. The dai's are there only because we have so many masks and veneers. But what is entrenched in our souls is to belong to Islam and be mindful of God
Only when we encourage people like you do we realise how you in prison us because you know it all. How else can I explain bigoted minds like you who always want to put a fence around us. Maybe you should ask your self what kind of a deranged brain you have ha ha ha!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:http://fatemidawatlegal.com/all/bombay- ... arch-2017/

What does the statement highlighted in bold mean? Decision by April 2017 or start of proceeding (whatever that means) by April 2017?
I am no legal expert but given the history of this case, I think all it means is that they will start proceedings afresh with new plaintiff in place. In other words, what would have happened when SKQ was alive, will now continue with STF being the main party. This will continue taking as much time.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 am

Next action in May:

Next Date:- 02/05/2017 Stage:- HIGH ON BOARD(HOB)
Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G.S. PATEL
Last Date:- 07/03/2017 Stage:- FOR DIRECTION
Last Coram:- HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G.S. PATEL

Not holding my breath, but anyone care to explain what "HIGH ON BOARD(HOB)" means?

Michigan

Unread post by Michigan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:35 pm

After the Case Management Information System date is assigned, there is a daily board drawn up of cases that will be undertaken that day. Being on the board does not necessarily mean there will be a hearing. "High on Board" means there is a very good chance of a hearing that day. Basically, taarikh pe taarikh nahi hoga.

I Rizwan

Unread post by I Rizwan » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 am

Wow really.would love to see these people fighting for their loved duniya which they gathered selling their akhirah.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 pm

When I see the names of IRizwan and Wajid and Dal Chal Palidu and etc. and I realize who these imposters are, it makes me infuriated because I don't know what the status of these mumineens are. They may be making lots of money in much less time and there fore they have all this time to indulge in matters that will never benefit the Progressive Dawoody Community. To them it is like the aristrocrats of India who smoke cigars and drink whiskey and discuss the matters of the proletariat Indians because their lives are not affected.

These are my friends in the likes of IRizwan and Dal Chal Waal Palidu who think this cite is just for their mental hobbies.

After Irizwan goes and digs up an email just to humiliate me or embarrass me is what has prompted me to be not only critical of these imposters but be a skeptic and attach their niyaats and their characters so that they recognize that we are here not to waste time but to express our deep feelings and fight with what has been ingrained in our brains and what the reality shows us to be the case. That is we are fighting against the tyranny of the Dais and the Kothars. But when we have imposters like Irizwan who under the frock of his mom only thinks that this is a teasing game, then we have to realize that the army or the team that needs to fight the dais and the kothars is not in these imposters, women in mens clothes.

Like one of the supreme USA judges said about these kind of brethrens is that we should not be deceived by wolves in the sheep skins.

Forget who is going to win the case. It should not be important to us because we have passed the stage where we recognize these dais as legitimate dais as Hurutul Maleka had envisaged. Maybe the imam himself has given up on the integrity of the dais. That is why Imam Hussein challenged Yazid and was martyred in the process.

Let us focus on issues on what this progressive dawoody bohra community was formed for and there are those who died for it.

Get up your arses imposers like IRizWAN AND Dalchalpaidu. No body wants analysis like the USA News Reporters provide. We do not care about the court case any more. These are fights between rich people. We want ideas that will help the common people who have no time to indulge like you imposters because they have to earn their living and are just trying hard to make ends meet unlike you who have more money and more time that you can indulge in these useless activities.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Dear friends,

More and more Bohras chant “Apne su fikar, Mola je keh te karvanu” અપને સુ ફીકર, મોલા કેહ તે કરવાનુ”

This is nothing but a psychological escape from harsh reality of life-struggle or Jadd-o-Jehat. Such Bohra children’s minds will never develop out-of-box thinking and critical thinking, the ingredients needed becoming inventors. Currently, there is no eminent Bohra inventor or Nobel Prize Winner from those Mola-Mola group. It pains to see that highly educated Bohras, in Waez and Majlis, accept stupid stories and Mojeza that even would fail time-line test. Scientifically those Mojezas/stories/interpretation are like fantasies and are so untrue. Bohra Amils, who are in-charge of large towns and cities, have no qualification, except they are Syedna’s relatives. Few intelligent among them have to keep quiet and tow official line.

During last several decades, Bohras have lost most thinking power. Thinking is gradually being lost because Syedna and Kothar punish those who speak with independence and with intelligence. Here is a beautiful article. Please read and forward to all; at least few could be awakened.

Declining I.Q. of Dawoodi Bohras !!!

By Ghulam Mohammad.

The Dawoodi Bohras were once proud of their intellectual heritage. In every city and town there were Dawoodi Bohra literary geniuses, writers, poets and journalists writing in Gujarati, Urdu and English languages.

Even Bohra women were not left behind. They used to compose Ghazals, Poems, Nohas, Marsiyas, Salaams and Quasidas and recite in Mehfils. In 19th and beginning of 20th century several dailies and monthlies like Bauge-Momin (Khan bhai Amiji), Gulzare-Hakimi (Hasan Ali Gulzar), Gulistane-Daudi (Ali Akbar Alamdar), Munsif (Abbas Aurangabadi), Aage-Kadam (Ahmed Ali Adamji Jivaji), Salahkar (Yusuf Surti), Vohra Hirdey (Abdul Qadar), Duatul-Akrameen (seth Ismailji, Vohra Samachar (Nooruddin Kapadia), Manzil (Hatim Chirag), Vatan (Saif Palanpuri), Tamanna (Qutub Azad), Dawoodi Bohra Bulletin (Husaini Sanchawala), Gulshane-Dawoodi (Jileesgar) etc. had become popular and a Bohra household item. Names of Badri Kanchwala, Shamsheer Godhervi and Ameen Azad's papers are not in my memory.

This community had produced a Gujarati poet like Abdul Husain Mareez who was honored by a title of “Gujarat-no-Ghalib” and internationally famous painter like “Tayyeb Mehta”. But because of clergy's domination on social and intellectual lives of Bohras since Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb's time, there is taking place a sharp and dangerous decline in intelligence quotient of Dawoodi Bohras.

In last 100 years every aspect of Dawoodi Bohra Community has changed, moral, values, belief, behavior, family and Jamat life, relationship, appearance, dress, communication. The coming generations of Dawoodi Bohras would not even know how bright and intelligent this community once was. As the trend continues, they would see only dull, timid, terrorized, selfish, bootlicking and show off baboon Bohras around them. Like brainless puppets they would be dancing to the tunes of their selfish masters.

They would say and do what their masters would like them to say and do. As history books are seized and destroyed they would not know that their Dais prior to 51st Dai, Syedna Taher Saifuddin, lived a simple and exemplary life. They lived like Hazrat Ali ibne Abi Talib.

They remained poor and indebted. They were quite benevolent towards the Community and generally did not extort any money from the community and whatever voluntary contributions were offered to them they spent on the welfare of the community.

Earlier Dais restricted their authority to the religious affairs only and never interfered with the worldly secular affairs of the Bohras. Their time was mostly spent in worship of Allah, imparting religious knowledge to their followers and writing books for the guidance of future generations. Though Intelligence is inborn and gifted, but it can be increased by problem-solving, discovering, creativity techniques, deep thinking, learning from past experience, practice, improve memory, attention, concentration, reasoning, social skills, decision making and planning. Then there are men with Super-brain who can perform/ process complicated tasks in a relatively faster speed.

High Intelligence Society usually refers to a community where people with higher I.Q/ geniuses meet and exchange their ideas for the benefit of humanity and encourage the uses of intelligence. History shows that the Dawoodi Bohras in 18th and 19th centuries were quite educated, (there was a class of ulemas, learned persons), honest, fearless, intelligent, hardworking, enterprising, benevolent and of independent thinking. So were their Dais who lived a simple and exemplary life, like Hazrat Ali, who remained poor and indebted and quite benevolent and caring towards the Community. Dawoodi Bohras too centered around them as they were their guide, protector and well-wisher, mostly spending their time in worship of Allah and imparting religious knowledge to their followers.

However in the beginning of 20th century in 1915 Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb became Dai who was very intelligent, ambitious and materialistic. He very cleverly terrorized and enslaved the community and started dominating it. Right from the beginning he started building his Financial Empire by all means without caring whether they were legal or illegal, moral or immoral. He started certain practices in the community which were unheard in Islam and in Dawoodi Bohra history. 'Salam-bandh, Jamat Kharij, Abde-Syedna, Sajda to Dai, Tasleemat, NKD, MKD, Huzure-Aala, Sultan, Shahzada, Shahzadi, Darbar, Raza, Mafi (apology) etc. The list is very long. Thus he changed the whole character of the Dawate-Hadiyah and of the community and turned the Dawat in to Sultanate making it his own family's domination, controlling all religious, social and private lives of Bohras.

The Dawoodi Bohras were excluded from any decision making process. They were banned from asking any question regarding community and Jamat affairs. The Ulema-class was eliminated replacing them by often ignorant black-marketeers by making them Mullas and Shaikhs depending on how much lakhs or crores of Rupees they could offer.

Ever since Dawoodi Bohras are kept busy in arranging welcome parties for Sultan and his Shahzadas and Amils, the birthday celebrations, Moharram sermons in far away places with hi tech recordings and relays, meetings with politicians and corporate kings, in Burhani Expos, Band-competitions, Rasme-Saifee, Kadambosi, Jamans, Matam, Ziyarat tours etc.

Any philanthropy, like establishing school/college, hospital, scholarship trust, building Mosque, Musafirkhana if a Dawoodi Bohra wishes to do he/she has to do it in Syedna's name and control. Today a Dawoodi Bohra is not allowed to think, do any creative writings, ask accounts and plan his life independently.

Bohra men and women were famous for their cooking. Food plays an integral part of Bohra's daily life. Apart from the detectable and distinctive cooking style, there are certain traditional ways in which food is prepared and served. Bohra women’s creativity can be seen in variety of Bohra dishes like Sodanna, Malida, lacchka, Kalamro ,Kheema Khichdi, Laganya Seekh, Mutton Kari Chawal, Sarki, Dal Chawal Palidu, Kefti Dal, Patwalya, Hariso, Halem, Dabba Gosht etc.

Now even that creative talent has been eliminated by providing mass-manufactured meals to Bohra houses from common Jamat kitchens. Bohras meals were so tasty that even late Syedna Taher Saifuddin tried to monopolies by spreading a concept that Bohra foods are so tasty and unique as they are cooked by Raza of Syedna. Thus because of clergy's domination on social and intellectual lives of Bohras there is a sharp and dangerous decline in “Intelligence quotient” of Dawoodi Bohras.

Asghar Vasanwala
20754 Tulip Circle
Yorba Linda California 92887
United States

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:19 pm

yfm wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:36 pm When I see the names of IRizwan and Wajid and Dal Chal Palidu and etc. and I realize who these imposters are, it makes me infuriated because I don't know what the status of these mumineens are. They may be making lots of money in much less time and there fore they have all this time to indulge in matters that will never benefit the Progressive Dawoody Community. To them it is like the aristrocrats of India who smoke cigars and drink whiskey and discuss the matters of the proletariat Indians because their lives are not affected.

These are my friends in the likes of IRizwan and Dal Chal Waal Palidu who think this cite is just for their mental hobbies.
Forget who is going to win the case. It should not be important to us because we have passed the stage where we recognize these dais as legitimate dais as Hurutul Maleka had envisaged. Maybe the imam himself has given up on the integrity of the dais. That is why Imam Hussein challenged Yazid and was martyred in the process.

Let us focus on issues on what this progressive dawoody bohra community was formed for and there are those who died for it.

Get up your arses imposers like IRizWAN AND Dalchalpaidu. No body wants analysis like the USA News Reporters provide. We do not care about the court case any more. These are fights between rich people. We want ideas that will help the common people who have no time to indulge like you imposters because they have to earn their living and are just trying hard to make ends meet unlike you who have more money and more time that you can indulge in these useless activities.
bhai yfm,

You can just ignore my posts. I am not asking you and will not (Inshallah) ask you any question. I am interested in knowing what happens in this case as I want to know the truth. You can ignore it. No need to get worked up and use swear words. Peace.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm

?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 am

The tide finally seems to be turning in favor of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin. Don't go by the messages of Fateh Mubin from MS cronies. The judge has vhemently ruled in FAVOR OF Syedna Fakhruddin on EVERY argument. Overwhelmingly one sided judgement favoring Syedna Fakhruddin. He will be able to continue the suit Syedna Qutbuddin began Inshaallah o taala. Truth will prevail inshaallah o taala.
2017-03-07 Court Judgement.pdf
(714.19 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:35 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 am The tide finally seems to be turning in favor of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin. Don't go by the messages of Fateh Mubin from MS cronies. The judge has vhemently ruled in FAVOR OF Syedna Fakhruddin on EVERY argument. Overwhelmingly one sided judgement favoring Syedna Fakhruddin. He will be able to continue the suit Syedna Qutbuddin began Inshaallah o taala. Truth will prevail inshaallah o taala.

Messages from ITS are claiming the exact opposite!! Bohras have their own version of Fake News. They are counting on people actually not reading the long judgement...Mubarak to Syedna Fakhruddin and Fatemi Dawat.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:27 pm

ajamali wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:35 pm
objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 am The tide finally seems to be turning in favor of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin. Don't go by the messages of Fateh Mubin from MS cronies. The judge has vhemently ruled in FAVOR OF Syedna Fakhruddin on EVERY argument. Overwhelmingly one sided judgement favoring Syedna Fakhruddin. He will be able to continue the suit Syedna Qutbuddin began Inshaallah o taala. Truth will prevail inshaallah o taala.

Messages from ITS are claiming the exact opposite!! Bohras have their own version of Fake News. They are counting on people actually not reading the long judgement...Mubarak to Syedna Fakhruddin and Fatemi Dawat.
bhai ajamali or OO53,

I have not see any message from ITS. If you have sample "fateh mubin" messages in regards to this issue, can you please post them here.

And inshallah, truth will prevail. I just believe that we should not "count the chickens before they are hatched".

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:27 pm

bhai ajamali or OO53,

I have not see any message from ITS. If you have sample "fateh mubin" messages in regards to this issue, can you please post them here.

And inshallah, truth will prevail. I just believe that we should not "count the chickens before they are hatched".
Received this on several whatsapp groups and from a circulation number this morning along with the PDF of the judgment.Not sure who is counting chickens before they are hatched. I am just congratulating Fatemi Dawat on a positive outcome at a significant milestone.

URGENT - Message from Alvazaratus Saifiyah

All mumineen are requested to read the judgement in favour of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the Dai succession case. Please read carefully and all mumineen should prepare khushi na choba to celebrate this victory and araz tehniyat in Hazrat Imamiyah.

Mufaddal Moula TUS zindabad!

All mumineen are requested to forward this message and judgement PDF to other mumineen and especially Shabab, Tolaba, BWA and BEZ groups.

Issued by Badri Mahal on Tuesday 14th March 2017

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:29 pm

bhai ajamali or OO53,

I received this :roll:

Tuesday March 7, Davedaar no case hearing hato Mumbai High Court maa. Mufaddal Maula (TUS) no senior advocate case argue kidhu, 3 hours vaaste.

Judge GS Patel ye em fayslo kido ke "Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin is the 53rd incumbent in the position of Dai al-Mutlaq".

Mola fateh mubin thaya. Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola. Mola to Mola che!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:32 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:29 pm

bhai ajamali or OO53,

I received this :roll:

Tuesday March 7, Davedaar no case hearing hato Mumbai High Court maa. Mufaddal Maula (TUS) no senior advocate case argue kidhu, 3 hours vaaste.

Judge GS Patel ye em fayslo kido ke "Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin is the 53rd incumbent in the position of Dai al-Mutlaq".

Mola fateh mubin thaya. Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola. Mola to Mola che!
They are grasping at straws....They are getting a little desperate now.....

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 pm

bhai ajamali or OO53,

I also received this from a table thumper in Houston - which is completely made up!!

Houston Aamil Saheb ye em kayu ke Aqa Mufaddal Maula to Fateh Mubeen thaya ane ke court ye ehne ghana nawaza. Judge ye em order apu ke "the antecedent to Burhanuddin is Saifuddin, and likewise the postcedent to Burhanuddin is Saifuddin"

In fact the judge was QUITE displeased that Mufaddal Saiffuddin attorneys tried to argue that since two of the witnesses for the nass on Syedna Fakhruddin were women, the nass was not valid....