Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohra_manus

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:06 pm

RedBox wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:29 am Imam is not going to come for bohras or ghachi or lotiyas or shia or sunni or wahabi

Imam is going to come for sincere Muslims who are present in all sects and only those will support him when he will come Inshallah,

all else will remain in the delusion of their own sects and beliefs.
It has been 800+ years since the Imam has gone in seclusion. How much worst the community leadership has to be before he will his zuhoor?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:35 am

bohra_manus wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:06 pm
RedBox wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:29 am Imam is not going to come for bohras or ghachi or lotiyas or shia or sunni or wahabi

Imam is going to come for sincere Muslims who are present in all sects and only those will support him when he will come Inshallah,

all else will remain in the delusion of their own sects and beliefs.
It has been 800+ years since the Imam has gone in seclusion. How much worst the community leadership has to be before he will his zuhoor?
Imam has nothing to do with only bohras as I said before, there are signs of coming of Imam by last prophet Muhammed saw and when they are visible, Imam will surely come, I as a believer of Islam has Imaan on it.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:05 am

The present Aga Khan is the 49th. Imam of the Ismaili Sect. Is there not going to be conflict when 'our' Imam finally reveals himself!

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:03 pm

What gives?
There is an Imam present today, the Bohras are awaiting Tayeb and the Twelvers are awaiting Mahdi.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Mkenya wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:03 pm What gives?
There is an Imam present today, the Bohras are awaiting Tayeb and the Twelvers are awaiting Mahdi.
Tayeb will come for which Bohras? - - Dawoodi, Fatemi, Suleimani, Alvi, Nagoshi and ......?? :)
Or, since Mr. Mufaddal has now claimed to be directly descended from the Prophet, may be one of his sons will come out as an Imam and we shall have then Imam (and no more a dai) wanting salaams , ziyaafats, etc.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am

I was told that Tayeb or his descendant had revealed himself to 51st. At that time, 51st., had absolute control and had consolidated his power. He explained to the claimant of his enormous sway over the community. 51st. offered him a substantial sum to disappear or face the wrath of the community as an imposter. The choice was obvious. That is why 51st. 52nd. and 53rd. strut around fearless.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:36 am

Mkenya wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am I was told that Tayeb or his descendant had revealed himself to 51st. At that time, 51st., had absolute control and had consolidated his power. He explained to the claimant of his enormous sway over the community. 51st. offered him a substantial sum to disappear or face the wrath of the community as an imposter. The choice was obvious. That is why 51st. 52nd. and 53rd. strut around fearless.
I don't know how old are you but my advice is to do not speak things which you have no idea about, have you read any books from an Islamic perspective on Imam, can you please stop associating Imam with a particular community

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:50 pm

RedBox: My age has no relevance to the topic under discussion. To satiate your curiosity I am in the early eighties; probably a lot older than you. Your suggestion 'to read any books from an Islamic perspective on Imam', sounds like the 'sabak ma aao', an often-used curtain to fudge the topic when 'they' are in deep sh*t. My friend, please just tell me what to think when one Imam is present and two others are playing 'hide and seek'. If it is beyond you then please have patience and wait a while until someone enlightens both of us!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:56 am

Mkenya wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:50 pm RedBox: My age has no relevance to the topic under discussion. To satiate your curiosity I am in the early eighties; probably a lot older than you. Your suggestion 'to read any books from an Islamic perspective on Imam', sounds like the 'sabak ma aao', an often-used curtain to fudge the topic when 'they' are in deep sh*t. My friend, please just tell me what to think when one Imam is present and two others are playing 'hide and seek'. If it is beyond you then please have patience and wait a while until someone enlightens both of us!
Brother MKenya, a little respect would be appreciated.. its Imam Tayeb AS and Imam Mahdi AS, not Tayeb and Mahdi

Also, dont waste your time on RedBox. its the resident virus in a new avtaar

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Brothers, I have been following the Alavi Bohras and I must say that with all the distress going on in the Taher Saifuddin camps, I am beginning to find a lot of spirituality in the Alavi Bohras.

Can any one tell me if there are any Alavi Bohras here in the USA.

May be there are some like me who have found some solace with the Alavi.

Salaam.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:05 am

I like the above thought!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:23 am

Finally, I don't care much for your personal insults, but I will comment that it is extremely ironic that you mock me with the "obedient" label. What is the point of this mockery? For someone who regularly offers deep history lessons to others, have you really missed such a simple basic tenet that young children in Madrasa understand? Obedience is the core of the faith. Obedience to Allah and his representative, Wali Imam uz Zaman, and in satr, the Imam's Dai. Just as it was incumbent upon Muslimeen at time of Rasulullah. This is rather quite straightforward.

YFM Wrties:
When I read such eloquent write ups from our bohra brethren, I can understand how "brainwashing" can change even the most intellectual of the bohras.

Wah Wah, these dais and their kins have had astonishing results from brainwashing the bohras in the name of Islam and Obedience.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:32 am

yfm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:05 am It has been 800+ years since the Imam has gone in seclusion. How much worst the community leadership has to be before he will his zuhoor?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:33 am

yfm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:23 am Finally, I don't care much for your personal insults, but I will comment that it is extremely ironic that you mock me with the "obedient" label. What is the point of this mockery? For someone who regularly offers deep history lessons to others, have you really missed such a simple basic tenet that young children in Madrasa understand? Obedience is the core of the faith. Obedience to Allah and his representative, Wali Imam uz Zaman, and in satr, the Imam's Dai. Just as it was incumbent upon Muslimeen at time of Rasulullah. This is rather quite straightforward.

YFM Wrties:
When I read such eloquent write ups from our bohra brethren, I can understand how "brainwashing" can change even the most intellectual of the bohras.

Wah Wah, these dais and their kins have had astonishing results from brainwashing the bohras in the name of Islam and Obedience.

I think you are walking away with the wrong conclusion here. Perhaps you should ponder why some of the smartest of your Bohra brethren have chosen the path they have. Since they act rationally in every aspect of their lives, is it likely that they are acting irrationally in their choice of leader, especially when it is coming at a GREAT cost to themselves?! I don’t think so.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:45 pm

UnhappyBohra Bhai: It has to be 'Aqeeda'. These people were born surrounded by the Bohra faith; its rituals, social interaction, familial and extra-familial links, the list goes on. These followers pay their dues, however exorbitant, allow themselves to be pushed around, participate in maatam, crowd around motorcades kissing wing-mirrors, etc. because of their Aqeeda. I have seen mothers lifting babies to kiss photos of SMS and recite: 'Maula shifa'. If asked: How are they? The response is 'Maulana ni dua che'. For a newborn they await the award of the name with fervour. A graduate seeks guidance for career path.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm

yfm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:05 am It has been 800+ years since the Imam has gone in seclusion. How much worst the community leadership has to be before he will his zuhoor?

If Makkah and Medina are closed and hajj may be cancelled and still Imam wants to stay in Purdah and not come out and save the community then yes one has the right to question of this theory.
Funny- while the world is busy finding the solution for Corona Virus doing research in finding the vaccine, our community is busy doing Dua and Maatam asking Imam for help instead of working to find vaccine or cure for the virus.
While doctors and Nurses and health care providers are helping sick at the hospital, our Ghayab Na Jaankar is sitting in seclusion communicating with his father to discuss about lost revenue in upcoming Ramadan :evil:

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 am

Ayat which fits these times of world and the people who are rejecting Islam and its sunnah

3: 90: But those who reject Faith (Kafaru) after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance (Kufran) of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray.

3:91: As to those who reject Faith (Kafaru), and die rejecting (Kuffar),- never would be accepted from any such as much gold as the earth contains,

3:97: but if any deny faith (Kafara), Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.

3:98: Say: "O People of the Book! Why reject (Takfuruna) ye the Signs of Allah, when Allah is Himself witness to all ye do?"

3:116: Those who reject Faith (Kafaru),- neither their possessions nor their (numerous) progeny will avail them aught against Allah:

4: 76: Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject (Kafaru) Faith Fight in the cause of Evil:

4:136: Any who denieth (Yakfur) Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

59: (The reply will be ) 'Nay, but there came to thee my Signs, and thou didst reject them: thou wast Haughty, and became one of those who reject faith (Kafirin)!'

63: To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: and those who reject the Signs of Allah (Kafaru),- it is they who will be in loss.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am

Redbox
No one is rejecting or questioning Islam but the Zahoor of Imam.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 am

SBM wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:09 am Redbox
No one is rejecting or questioning Islam but the Zahoor of Imam.
Imam and his coming is as sure as Quran so rejecting Imam and his coming is rejecting Quran and Islam.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:01 am

This is the Mabas Majlis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBk3CSILDY8

About 1 hour and 31 minutes and about 55 seconds into this bayan, Mazoom-e-Dawat Abdeali Bhaisaheb says that they made a "kalam on Rasulallha (SAW)". And then he goes to explain it. [Including at 1:33:15, at 1:35:00 and up to about 1:38.] What kalam on Rasulallah (SAW) exactly is he talking about?

The explanation is not completely clear to me. Can somebody clarify it? Is this in anyway related to the reference to that book which MS BS referenced in the court case? The one that was discussed on this thread, which says that "Imam Husain and Imam Hassan, one Imam killed the other"? See the link below:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9486&start=2430#p179934

Or, is this related to something else?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:38 am

isnt it the same guy who accepted mufaddal as dai in one of his bayan, I think there was a video as well, some body should post it.

also it is a lie that rasulullah saw did only "ishara" to appoint Ali AS.

rasulullah took bayt of thousands of muslims to make Imam Ali as the leader.

so the dude is faking as always.

not a fan of muffy or his father or his grandpa but the would like to point this out, that these guys can use hadith quran and islam to fit theiir agenda where ever they like to

court must dismiss both parties and their claims and give all the property back to members of the community and lt them take care of these properties as it was the way before the taher saifuddin started distorting dawat and taking over it.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:41 am

present dawat of mufaddal or taher is jhuttao ni dawat and they lie to fit their agenda and to keep their agenda forward.

going to prove to be dai in court wasnt really a jihad but it is plain greed to get all the power and properties. as long as people dont see this reality they will remain blind.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:59 pm

I agree with RedBox "going to prove to be dai in court wasnt really a jihad but it is plain greed to get all the power and properties. as long as people dont see this reality they will remain blind."

These dais are all about money and their power and God alone knows what else.

If we bohras scream that the "King or the Dai is Naked" and I mean literally, they are now exposed and those who believe that they are supernaturals" want to go to heaven by believing that the Dais are going to take them there. If only they remember that it is easier for a camel to go through the head of the needle than it is ever going to be for the followers of these fake dais. These dais talk about Akal and faith, and those are ordained by Allah to all human beings, may they be Chinese, Indians, Africans or Bohras. Yet however, these Dais have robbed all the followers of akal and faith by brainwashing them to believe what the Dais want them to believe and not what Allah gave each human being to believe based on their questioning and acceptance intellect. It is just so stupid of me to convince those who have become blind and ignorant, that these dais have made them utterly foolish. Salaam the followers of these fake dais. May one day you wake up and proclaim these dais have not clothes.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:48 pm

"present dawat of mufaddal or taher is jhuttao ni dawat and they lie to fit their agenda and to keep their agenda forward."
So the question beg to be answered, Where is Imam who appoints vicegerent supposedly Dai? Why Imam is not giving Zahoor to save the Dawat and the World from this Corona Virus?
So if Justice Patel decides the true Dai, would he be overstepping the duties of Imam in Purdah?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:15 pm

SBM wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:48 pm "present dawat of mufaddal or taher is jhuttao ni dawat and they lie to fit their agenda and to keep their agenda forward."
So the question beg to be answered, Where is Imam who appoints vicegerent supposedly Dai? Why Imam is not giving Zahoor to save the Dawat and the World from this Corona Virus?
So if Justice Patel decides the true Dai, would he be overstepping the duties of Imam in Purdah?
I dont undeerstand how come senior and aged person like mkenya and SBM fails to understand that Imam has nothing to do with small and deviant community like dawoodi bohras.

do you really think that Imam has any relation with present dai or any of such people?

Imam and Islam have a bigger role to play and it is already playing out, read the news coming from Israel and what is going on there.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 pm

RedBox wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:15 pm
SBM wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:48 pm "present dawat of mufaddal or taher is jhuttao ni dawat and they lie to fit their agenda and to keep their agenda forward."
I dont undeerstand how come senior and aged person like mkenya and SBM fails to understand that Imam has nothing to do with small and deviant community like dawoodi bohras.

do you really think that Imam has any relation with present dai or any of such people?

Imam and Islam have a bigger role to play and it is already playing out, read the news coming from Israel and what is going on there.

Look events from the world perspective and not from the narrow prism of Bohras.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:01 pm

"read the news coming from Israel and what is going on there."
Please enlighten me what is going in Israel and what does Imam has to do with Israel?
Again so let me rephrase my question, We have been told all our life that the Dai is appointed by Imam and Dai acts on the instruction of Imam and now you tell me that Imam has nothing to do with Dawat. If Imam has nothing to do with current DAIS then who are you following? Are you Ishna Ashri or Agha Khani or may by Ahmadiya (Qadiyani) since both Agha Khan and Ahmadiya believe their Imam in here ( their belief not mine)

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Right now no sect is on truth 100%

This is why coming of Imam becomes more important as per the hadiths.

Money and power struggle is rampant in each and every sect of Islam at this moment. This is why as per the history there has to be a reset button to put every thing on its place.

Nothing new. If you see prophets history this has happen so many times in past.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:11 pm

But our dais teach us that we bohras are the only chosen people who will go to heaven. Now the question is what bohras will be the right sect?

If the Dais are all corrupt, then we are all doomed.

They do not feed our hungry, they deprive our well to do the ability to promote good in our community by forcing us to give the dais what we want to give to the community, they make us turn away from our imaan because they cause these mistrusts in our hearts, they are the devils in disguise and yet we are all so stupid to follow them because we do not want us to ostracized from our community.

We are all useless because of the Dais and we become even more useless when we do not follow our Allah and our Rasul and our Ali and yet we do false matams, and grieve for those who have shown us what it is to be worshipers of Allah and not these imposters who claim to be dais.

So help me God.

I

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:16 pm

But I know that no body will heed to what I write because everybody wants an easy fix and these dais promise us of easy fixes.