Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ponga bhori

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:46 am

How about FAT-SUSHI best of everything only a Dawoodi Bhora can have.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:03 pm

THE CURRENT SCENARIO BETWEEN SKQ AND MS TOLI !! :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 pm

^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIh3GNsjLTg
Just change it
Yeh Dawaat hey Ek Tamasha
Iss Tamashe ka hei SMS Madaari

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:38 am

haqniwaat wrote:Mufaddalis say that their documents are not ready and the judge has postponed the next hearing to December 22nd.
Court proceedings from 11 December.

CORAM : R.D. DHANUKA, J. 
DATE     : DECEMBER 11, 2014
P.C.

1. Mr Iqbal Chagla, the learned Sr. Counsel appearing for the defendant states that affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014, filed in this proceeding on  17.11.2014, be permitted to be replaced by another affidavit of documents, in view of certain errors crept in the description of the  Schedule appended to the affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014.

2. Mr Ravi Kadam, the learned Sr. Counsel, appearing for the plaintiff has no objection, if  this request is granted. The affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014, filed by the defendant is returned to the learned senior counsel.  The affidavit of documents dated 08.12.2014 is taken on record. 

3. Place the matter on board on 22nd  December, 2014

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I've said this before and I'll say it again - I wouldn't trust a lawyer. These lawyers will prolong the case to make as much money as they want. For those who are awaiting the outcome of the case to decide their faith, big mistake. You should already know who is the true Da'i from your beliefs as a Dawoodi Bohra and from the very actions of Burhanuddin Mola RA - namely the first misaaq from 1965. Case closed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:09 pm

haqniwaat wrote:I wouldn't trust a lawyer. These lawyers will prolong the case to make as much money as they want.
I completely agree with you and although this sounds absurd and farfetched but there are reports that till date SKQ has spent not less then Rs.25 crores and Muffy has spent over a 100 crores just by way of lawyers fees !! One has just to look at the battery of lawyers at Muffy's disposal whose fees are way too exhorbitant as all of them are senior counsels who also appear in Supreme Court. These lawyers charge lakhs of rupees just to read the brief and during appearance in courts they have to be flown from Delhi in business class and accommodated in suites in 5 star hotels. They also deliberately tag alongwith them their juniors for whom they charge extra as per their whims and fancies.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: I completely agree with you and although this sounds absurd and farfetched but there are reports that till date SKQ has spent not less then Rs.25 crores and Muffy has spent over a 100 crores just by way of lawyers fees !! One has just to look at the battery of lawyers at Muffy's disposal whose fees are way too exhorbitant as all of them are senior counsels who also appear in Supreme Court. These lawyers charge lakhs of rupees just to read the brief and during appearance in courts they have to be flown from Delhi in business class and accommodated in suites in 5 star hotels. They also deliberately tag alongwith them their juniors for whom they charge extra as per their whims and fancies.
Ghulaam Bhai, all I can say is OMG! Imagine how many poor mumineen families could have owned their private flats fully paid and clear and how many hospital bills for poor patients could have been written off!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:14 pm

haraam khori na paisa haraam khoro (lawyers) ne jai!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: I completely agree with you and although this sounds absurd and farfetched but there are reports that till date SKQ has spent not less then Rs.25 crores and Muffy has spent over a 100 crores just by way of lawyers fees !! One has just to look at the battery of lawyers at Muffy's disposal whose fees are way too exhorbitant as all of them are senior counsels who also appear in Supreme Court. These lawyers charge lakhs of rupees just to read the brief and during appearance in courts they have to be flown from Delhi in business class and accommodated in suites in 5 star hotels. They also deliberately tag alongwith them their juniors for whom they charge extra as per their whims and fancies.
Ghulaam Bhai, all I can say is OMG! Imagine how many poor mumineen families could have owned their private flats fully paid and clear and how many hospital bills for poor patients could have been written off!
I remember an old gujarati saying "Allah koi ne pan Court no ane Hospital no darwajo na batawe" because these are 2 places wherein a person's life is totally ruined, especially the poor ones but it does not effect these people because they are fighting with public money and the stakes involved are thousands of crores, so a few hundred crores spent in getting thousands of crores makes business sense for them.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:34 pm

"Public Money" or "bohra money" at the expense of bohra people whose suffering can be coined collateral damage. I believed the "collateral damage" killing of innocent people was only caused by the "colonialists" who bombed Arab countries. So it has now spread to the Bohra community and referred to as "denial of well being" to the Bohras as well.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:31 pm

bro haqniwaat,

Why do not question MB himself ? In Islam only one group is correct as accpeted by all sects and enough sahih hadith to support it, so what makes you confident that the KQ is the leader of a saved sect which alone would goto Jannah?

Cant MB himself be wrong? he may have done nass to kq as per STS wish and then his mind wanted to make his son the successor but due to such fiasco , he told SKQ to not make it public while at the same time informed mufaddal to be his successor(secretly) to keep both the factions silent while he rules, because he knows that he is leading a false system and it does not matter what happens after he dies. But while he lived he wanted everything in his power. This is actually a very common method employed by leaders of large cults to avoid infighting between internal members.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 am

khokawala wrote:bro haqniwaat,

Why do not question MB himself ? In Islam only one group is correct as accpeted by all sects and enough sahih hadith to support it, so what makes you confident that the KQ is the leader of a saved sect which alone would goto Jannah?

Cant MB himself be wrong? he may have done nass to kq as per STS wish and then his mind wanted to make his son the successor but due to such fiasco , he told SKQ to not make it public while at the same time informed mufaddal to be his successor(secretly) to keep both the factions silent while he rules, because he knows that he is leading a false system and it does not matter what happens after he dies. But while he lived he wanted everything in his power. This is actually a very common method employed by leaders of large cults to avoid infighting between internal members.
Exactly my views!!! hats off for putting things in clear words.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.83 KiB) Viewed 8499 times

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:41 am

haqniwaat wrote:I've said this before and I'll say it again - I wouldn't trust a lawyer. These lawyers will prolong the case to make as much money as they want. For those who are awaiting the outcome of the case to decide their faith, big mistake. You should already know who is the true Da'i from your beliefs as a Dawoodi Bohra and from the very actions of Burhanuddin Mola RA - namely the first misaaq from 1965. Case closed.
Haq ni waat.... was it not your father KQ who went to the courts in the first place... Now KQ says he does not have faith in the judiciary and accusing it of being corrupt, this is contempt of the court and the Indian Law. KQ is a traitor.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 am

Universaldad wrote: Haq ni waat.... was it not your father KQ who went to the courts in the first place... Now KQ says he does not have faith in the judiciary and accusing it of being corrupt, this is contempt of the court and the Indian Law. KQ is a traitor.
Did I miss something....
When did SKQ declare he does not have faith in the court and Indian Law.
Or is this a new strategy used by kothar spreading false rumours.

I think I will have to start going to majlises again to keep track of events.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:55 pm

hsnhussain wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Haq ni waat.... was it not your father KQ who went to the courts in the first place... Now KQ says he does not have faith in the judiciary and accusing it of being corrupt, this is contempt of the court and the Indian Law. KQ is a traitor.
Did I miss something....
When did SKQ declare he does not have faith in the court and Indian Law.
Or is this a new strategy used by kothar spreading false rumours.

I think I will have to start going to majlises again to keep track of events.
So much of bullshit is served to them in their gatherings that the listeners tend to forget many things and mix up one statement with another as the leader himself is a confused being not knowing or understanding what he himself is saying.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:I wouldn't trust a lawyer. These lawyers will prolong the case to make as much money as they want.
I completely agree with you and although this sounds absurd and farfetched but there are reports that till date SKQ has spent not less then Rs.25 crores and Muffy has spent over a 100 crores just by way of lawyers fees !! One has just to look at the battery of lawyers at Muffy's disposal whose fees are way too exhorbitant as all of them are senior counsels who also appear in Supreme Court. These lawyers charge lakhs of rupees just to read the brief and during appearance in courts they have to be flown from Delhi in business class and accommodated in suites in 5 star hotels. They also deliberately tag alongwith them their juniors for whom they charge extra as per their whims and fancies.
Going to court is always expensive but your claim does indeed sound very far fetched.
Please provide the 'reports' where you got these figures from.
Or have you been making things up again ghulam?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:19 am

Next hearing on January 20th. By the time this case is over, we may not even be in this world.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:17 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Next hearing on January 20th. By the time this case is over, we may not even be in this world.
The moot question is who is prolonging the case ? Who is asking for further dates ? This would clear a lot of misconception and expose the guilt of the one who is prolonging the matter.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 pm

This court case will be short and sweet $$$ - https://dearmrqutbuddin.wordpress.com/2 ... deologies/. Copyright infringement from LinkedIn and defamation.

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:48 am

Three years back during Ramzan a guy made a fitnat in Surat Rehmatpura by saying "Zakat nahi aapo to Cancer thai jase" and look what happened to his father. So my thinking ends here "Zakat barabar nahi aapi hoi?"

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:59 am

I am always confused about theory and topology of Dai...Mazun...and Mukasir. These are the three offices in this Dawat.
Even we take Dai as supreme and Mazun Mukasir underneath a Dai, all the official work must be routed through Mazun and Mukasir.
Why was in Syedna Mohmmed time it was going through Dr. Moiz and his son? Why he was commanding Mazun and Mukasi where to sit, how to sit, how to talk, how to behave etc.?
Why Mazun and Mukasir was not informed about this Nass?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:52 am

QutbiBohra wrote:I am always confused about theory and topology of Dai...Mazun...and Mukasir. These are the three offices in this Dawat.
Even we take Dai as supreme and Mazun Mukasir underneath a Dai, all the official work must be routed through Mazun and Mukasir.
Why was in Syedna Mohmmed time it was going through Dr. Moiz and his son? Why he was commanding Mazun and Mukasi where to sit, how to sit, how to talk, how to behave etc.?
Why Mazun and Mukasir was not informed about this Nass?
If mazoon and mukasir was not mistreated , who was suppose to take care of this?
Hint : our main leader
but he was silent and did nothing, and now we have two ways out, kuwa yaa khai.
Thanx to our great Father Muhammed Burhanuddin (RA) but I am amazed non is ready to accept this open truth and every one is wants to keep him look fault free.

WHY?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:08 am

A question to Bohra theoligians ...when we are fed up with the Diai what is the method to replace him.

Is there any historical precedence where the Diai has failed in his duties and the Diais was forced to hand over the position or public said enough is enough ?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:54 am

Ozdundee wrote:A question to Bohra theoligians ...when we are fed up with the Diai what is the method to replace him.

Is there any historical precedence where the Diai has failed in his duties and the Diais was forced to hand over the position or public said enough is enough ?
to be honest dai is not an important figure as it is displayed now a days, dai is just a commander and in the times of Imam there use to be many dais in just one go.

and I really think this linkage of dai has broken up long back and we already had dawedaars running this dawat from last few hundred years.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:06 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:Next hearing on January 20th. By the time this case is over, we may not even be in this world.
The moot question is who is prolonging the case ? Who is asking for further dates ? This would clear a lot of misconception and expose the guilt of the one who is prolonging the matter.
The last order available from 11th Dec:

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
ORDINARY ORIGINAL JURISDICTION
SUIT NO.337 OF 2014
Khuzemabhai Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb )
alias Khuzemabhai STS Qutbuddin alias )
alias Khuzaima Qutbuddin ).. Plaintiff.
Vs.
Mufaddal Burhanuddin Saifuddin ).. Defendant
…..
Ravi Kadam, Sr. Advocate a/w Chirag Mody a/w Anand Desai a/w
Ms Hemangi Abhayankar i/b Ms DSK Legal, for Plaintiff.
Mr Iqbal Chagla, Sr. Advocate, Mr Janak Dwarkadas, Sr. Advocate, Mr
Fredum Divitre, Sr. Advocate, Mr Dirdush Poonawalla, Mr Juzer
Shakir, Ms Azmin Irani, Mr Varghese Thomas and Mr Shahen
Pradhan i/b J. Sagar Associates, for Defendant.
…..
CORAM : R.D. DHANUKA, J.
DATE : DECEMBER 11, 2014
P.C.
1. Mr Iqbal Chagla, the learned Sr. Counsel appearing for the
defendant states that affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014,
filed in this proceeding on 17.11.2014, be permitted to be
replaced by another affidavit of documents, in view of certain
errors crept in the description of the Schedule appended to the
affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014.

2. Mr Ravi Kadam, the learned Sr. Counsel, appearing for the
plaintiff has no objection, if this request is granted. The
affidavit of documents dated 15.11.2014, filed by the
defendant is returned to the learned senior counsel. The
affidavit of documents dated 08.12.2014 is taken on record.
3. Place the matter on board on 22nd December, 2014 at 03.00
p.m. for deciding the admissibility of documents.
( R.D. DHANUKA, J. )

topiwala

Unread post by topiwala » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:30 pm

dawedar ni khatam kahani

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:58 pm

topiwala wrote:dawedar ni khatam kahani
No Topiwala bhai, itli jaldi Dawedar MS ni kahani khatam nahin thai. It will take some more time till than have some patience.

If we are lucky we would be able to see Dawedar MS downfall in our life time or we can pray to allah to give taufiq to Dawedar MS. :D

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 pm

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/

Bombay High Court Declaratory Suit Update: 23rd December 2014
December 27th, 2014 by admin

Since most of the documents submitted by the Parties are in Arabic or Lisan ud Dawat (language of the Dawoodi Bohra community), and there are concerns about the translations done by each side for the documents relied upon by the other side, the Parties have requested the Hon’ble Court for some time to try and resolve the differences in translation into English language.

The Hon’ble High Court has kept the matter on the 20th of January 2015 to complete the admission and denial of documents, including the translations.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:20 pm

topiwala wrote:dawedar ni khatam kahani
Absolutely correct !! But which dawedaar ?? Dawedar No.1 or 2 ??

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 am

If I was judge instead of looking at on whom SMB did nass (which is not clear in both case) I would look into who is more fit to be dai and who has more knowledge and who can prove him self a leader for 1 million people community.

I would ask community to make a committee from scholars based on their academic merits and decide who is more eligible for this job.