Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
momeenbhai

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by momeenbhai » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 am

wow....

BTW yazeed was also majorly elected person of his time, so he must be correct to kill Imam Hussain(s)? nauzobillah.

also modi dont need to burn Quran or kill muslims by his own hands, since he is the leader he is a commading person and people follow his orders. yazid didnt killed Imam Hussain by his own hands, people did by following his orders.

wow just wow at above dal palidu post. :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 am

Hey chump, Yazeed wasnt elected. he was appointed. There is a difference. Learn it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm

I can call Modi any name which I have been doing. He is bloody Murderer and Saudi as well as Emirati rulers are his puppets and all of them including Donald Trump are co conspirator in killing of innocent Muslims so is the SMS who gave millions of rupees to Modi.
The beauty of Democracy is that even though a leader may have been elected by majority (questionable in both Trump and Modi's case) but freedom of speech gives us the right to call them what we want.
Tump, Modi and Nathenyahu as well as the idiots of Saudi and Emirati do not deserve any respect.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:36 pm

The more I think about Ali and Ma Fatima and Hassan and Hussein, the more I believe, that these stars of Islam cared about what is right. Of course they are the descendants of our Prophet, and their level of inner depth about Islam can only be through the blessings of Allah.

My depth is only what Allah has bestowed on me.

But with the little depth of understanding, all I can say is that these present dais are only interested in power and their financial coffers.

I just was born a bohra but am disgusted with all these split dais. No one with the calibre of Ali, Hassan or Hussein or Ma Fatima, these dais come to close. All they want to come close to is my pockets which they have emptied through pick pocketing :x

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm

In line with yfm's post . I like to add few things.

In the bible it mentions that all clergy works for self benefit. "they are for their own good".

On the day of Ghadeer Nabi said all that is there for you, for all times, is in the Holy Quran. I leave my S I L/brother Imam Ali to answer an

of your questions. No need for on going guide. Its in the BOOK.

When the 10th Guru (sikh) was in his last days, his followers asked about future without Guru. His reply was somewhat similar. All you need

to know is already taught to you. When followers asked about Akhrirat, his reply was Seva Karo. You don't need any teacher, after me.

So in all, all religious leaders are not needed and are unnecessary. Just do according to your own understanding. Money cannot buy love/

jannat.

Alah is Raheem, Kareem and Aziz. He will be the most forgiving God. Just do right and not hurt other creatures.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am

Is the court case coming up on 8th August?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 am

juzer esmail wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am
Is the court case coming up on 8th August?
Since SMS cant come with broken hand and leg case is dismissed and STS is ordered to take care of seat, merge both factions into one and deliver sermons for 10 days.