Forwarding 'as-is' what someone sent to me. More fodder or manure!
I saw the video today at the Masjid. The 1st question is: If they had this video and others, why not show it 3 years back and minimize the split in the community? Did they not have an obligation to do that?
The timing of it? Why now? And there was nothing in terms of time stamp that this was on 3rd Rajab? I assume it was in the Cromwell hospital, but it could have been 10-15th Rajab, when Moula is better and can sit. How do we know it was 3rd Rajab? No reference to any date was made (as best as I could catch the video) and nothing could be proven that this was taken on 3rd Rajab.
I would like to know the answers to the following questions:
• On 3rd Rajab, was Moula in a private room, like this video suggests, or in an intensive care unit (ICU)? Hospital records should show that. If he was in a private room, okay, else there is a disconnect. And if he was in ICU, is this how ICUs look in the Cormwell hospital? If not, that would mean one more lie (??) – and it may be damaging in the courts.
• What is the hospital policy? Do they allow so many people at one time in a room, even a private room? On a Sunday at 9:30 PM? [Weekend policy may be different.]
• And what do the hospital records show in terms of the # of visitors? Does the hospital keep records and did it show all these people on that date and time going into the room?
It was about 9:30 pm (I checked that magrib is about 9:07 PM in London on June 4th) on a Sunday and this is after Magrib.
• And what do the hospital records show of Moula’s health - was he conscious or was he unconscious on 3rd Rajab?
• The # of people in the video. Does it line up with the 6people that Abdul Qadir BS said? It was hard to keep track, but assuming this video is posted online, I would like to review that.
• Who shot this video? That is one more person? Was it from a phone or something else? If something else, how did they have recording equipment right away a few hours after a stroke?
• Right after a stroke would there not be more telemetry and monitoring of a patient? Did not see a lot of telemetry? Is that how he would have been monitored on rajab 3rd? The hospital folks should be asked about it.
• How come nobody came to check on Moula? And if he suddenly became conscious, after he was unconscious, the Shezadas are just going about talking of the nass, qadambosi, etc. I would get very happy and immediately run to the medical staff with the good news, correct?
• Why not after that have some urgency and call the doctor to convey the improvement in the patient’s (Moula’s) health?
• And what happened after this video, assuming it is on 3rd Rajab? After this again Maula became unconscious? Just curious?
• The whole period is more than 90 minutes. Abdul Qadir BS says he looked at the time and it was 8:07 PM. And then they went to get Muffadal Maula and they prayed magrib at Bonham House (Magrib is 9:07 PM) and then they came back. Has to be at least 9:20-9:30 PM. And then this whole video. That is 90 minutes plus. No medical staff came anytime in that whole period to check and be a witness to any of this?
This raises more questions, and if something does not match up with other information, or is in contradiction with other information – that may hurt the case.
One of my concerns is that people may end up seeing in this video what they want to see. I personally have some doubts, but --- will let it be argued by non-Bohra lawyers in court.
Now with the hospital video surfacing, let us study how it changes the dynamics of the situation we have on hand.: We have the SMS camp with their old proofs already in the public domain , now have one more proof, which they can brandish and say that there is now irrevocable evidence that the Nass has taken place on SMS. And the SKQ camp who from the start has maintained that they do not have any such evidence except for the fact that SKQ was the sole witness and recipient of the Nass on him. This is how the facts stand. Now who do you believe: -
Let us dispassionately analyse the video. Firstly as many would say why was the video shown after 4 months why not earlier when everybody’s refrain was that ,that such a video was the crucial evidence missing in the pattern of other evidences put forth by SMS camp. It could have been shown in Saifee Masjid during the mourning period; it could have been shown in Azad Maidan where it could have had a much greater impact as far as public relations are concerned. Or it could have been shown before filing the answer to the petition in the High court or better still it could not have been shown at all but could have been saved to showcase in the Court Case as clinching evidence and lay bare the claim of SKQ that he is the Dai. Why put it in the public domain when the court case is going on and all eyes are on it.
What comes to mind in light of the above is that the SMS camp feeling a little uncomfortable about the fact that SKQ was benefitting from lack of such a video and other pro SKQ material in the public domain whereby it seemed that SKQ was gaining the upper hand, put it out on Syedna TS RA urs so that now his followers can counter SKQ followers more confidently. Also it could have been put out now as SMS having to face a lot of resistance from the public at large on his Saheb E Daawat collection exercise and feeling the pinch cause of public annoyance on ongoing Sabil and Wajebat collection felt that in order to boost the said collections this video at this time will come in handy. With this video the faithful now will contribute to the coffers with much more vigour and the doubters will follow suit.
Later even if the video is subjected to forensic analyses and turns out not to be the clinching evidence that it is being labelled, it does not matter. Immediate purpose is served. And the side benefit is that any doubters who were kneeling more towards SKQ will now abandon that idea.
Now the video per say raises many questions. Is it the same Hospital room where Aka Moula was kept; why is the video in such a bad shape as any mobile phone which the people in the room normally have will not give such a bad performance; why is the video clear in parts where it is important to see certain actions and events; is it Aka Moula's voice and is it really Aka Moula Burhanuddin RA. All such questions will remain unanswered unless proven in court.
SKQ followers in light of all the above probably will now say that if evidence has to be examined and if evidence is the final arbitrator to establish whether SKQ is the Dai, than all the 21 imams and the 52 Dai's before our time's, evidence's will have to examined to come to the conclusion whether we all are on the Right Path. And they will quote Syedna TS RA who said:- everything alive in this world; on this planet will vouch for the Dai because everything in this world owes its existence to the Imam and his Dai. It is made for him, so it will vouch for him.
Let’s now see who measures up to that final test, SKQ or SMS. Only time will tell......