Live like Ali, Die like Hussain

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
way2go

Live like Ali, Die like Hussain

Unread post by way2go » Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 pm

With all the 'sikhaman' that we seem to be getting from MS in his bayaans there is never any humbleness in his speech. He shouts like a schoolmaster admonishing little children for misbehaviour.

If one recollects all his actions to date there is nothing that shows what a Spiritual Head of a community should be like. How long will he be able to fool people....there will come a time when (hopefully) his die hard followers will slowly slip away from his fold when they realise that he is 'kokhla' from inside and he cannot and will not ever be able to lead the community by example. People will finally see through his falsities.

Though there have been firqas in earlier times, I'm sure none lived the way the way MS wants to live the life of 'ayyashi' at the expense of the innocent bohras who keep filling the kothar coffers in the name of religion. The money collected is fielding his trips all around the world..in personal charter planes, buying land and building palatial bungalows whereever he can, filling the pockets of politicians (like ruthless Mody) etc etc.

He is not worried of his 'aakherat' and after life. 'Ye zindagi jee lenge hum khoob ayyashi main' seems to be his motto.

Will he ever be able to 'Live like Ali,Die like Hussain' I seriously wonder!!!

Worth watching below video...
http://youtu.be/NWv_4Tckmdk

way2go

Re: Live like Ali, Die like Hussain

Unread post by way2go » Sat May 10, 2014 1:41 am

One more proof.....MS and his followers do not 'Live like Ali,Die like Hussain'.
Fraudsters to the core!!!

Given below WhatsApp forward as Recd...
ANOTHER SCAM OF MS AND CO:
Aamil of Sattad  Masjid in Bombay was caught by locals in a fraud of 4 crores in his personnel account. The aamil was raising 19 crores to build a new (not needed) masjid as it is already in a very good.condition. The funds are the hard earned money collected from middle class bohras forcibly to build the new masjid.
I think people.should openly revolt and stop paying their hard money to these people who in the name of god are extracting money to build their personnel assets. We deprive our family for the basic necessities to give funds to these people who enjoy all the luxuries. I think it is high time that people.should rise and fight for their rights.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 10, 2014 4:45 am

way2go wrote:With all the 'sikhaman' that we seem to be getting from MS in his bayaans there is never any humbleness in his speech. He shouts like a schoolmaster admonishing little children for misbehaviour.

If one recollects all his actions to date there is nothing that shows what a Spiritual Head of a community should be like. How long will he be able to fool people....there will come a time when (hopefully) his die hard followers will slowly slip away from his fold when they realise that he is 'kokhla' from inside and he cannot and will not ever be able to lead the community by example. People will finally see through his falsities.

Though there have been firqas in earlier times, I'm sure none lived the way the way MS wants to live the life of 'ayyashi' at the expense of the innocent bohras who keep filling the kothar coffers in the name of religion. The money collected is fielding his trips all around the world..in personal charter planes, buying land and building palatial bungalows whereever he can, filling the pockets of politicians (like ruthless Mody) etc etc.

He is not worried of his 'aakherat' and after life. 'Ye zindagi jee lenge hum khoob ayyashi main' seems to be his motto.

Will he ever be able to 'Live like Ali,Die like Hussain' I seriously wonder!!!

Worth watching below video...
http://youtu.be/NWv_4Tckmdk
MS is only doing what his forefathers has done and taught him.

Let us understand that the generation of immense wealth and the lifestyle of so call qasre-**** (i feel uncomfortable to associate AALI with them) has not been started in couple of years but it took several years of careful planning and implementation by the earlier 2 dais to come at this stage.

Giving credit to MS will be injustice to last 2 dais.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 11, 2014 11:48 pm

I agree with all three posts here, MS has no quality of a spiritual leader or sage. Feeling sad, what's going to happen to us. When will ever get out of this state of hallucination that we are the best, the chosen one and the most superior among all Muslims.