Rajapaksha and srilankan bohra problems

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabai

Rajapaksha and srilankan bohra problems

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 am

abde53

Re: Rajapaksha and srilankan bohra problems

Unread post by abde53 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:54 am

Nothing is wrong with this photo.
In india we do say namaste by putting our both hands together. in japan people bow down to each other to say hello
i donot know the purpose of this photo.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 10, 2014 11:26 am

Whats wrong? Folding hands and saying Namaste is in Indian culture. Thats how people greet each other.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 11:27 am

Purpose of this photo is that you will always remain an ABDE FOR LIFE!

bohrabai

Unread post by bohrabai » Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Well I got this pic from a fb forum, some srilankan Muslims have posted it and I dont know what is written on that photo , can anyone read tamil?

Rajapaksha is considered by minorites as Modi of Sri Lanka, esp by the tamilians

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:49 pm

bohrabai wrote:Well I got this pic from a fb forum, some srilankan Muslims have posted it and I dont know what is written on that photo , can anyone read tamil?

Rajapaksha is considered by minorites as Modi of Sri Lanka, esp by the tamilians
if Rajapaksha is Mody of SriLanka then one thing is sure, Kothar wants to please him by hook or crook , so that they can keep their "Dukaan" running in Colombo and their wealth+ properties are safe from his atrocities. Esp, the new property of MS which he has bought recently in Colombo.

As for the folded hands of Abde, I don't think it is for "Namaste" , as even I feel greeting a person by folded hands ,namaste style is a culture thing and nothing bad about it, I have so many hindu friends in bombay and we always do Namaste to our hindu friend's parents as a sign of respect, but abde's folding hand is out of their habit as they are forced to do so in front of aamil's and higher ups of Kothar.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 pm

If you look at the pic closely, then you will notice that those who r standing far away from the president are also joining hands just as the abdes do when Maula passes by.