What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#61

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Arrey nafisa I am still awaiting your answer regarding your jamea qualifications????

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#62

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Sry tb bhai but we are waiting frm last so many days to know sms qualifications, his qualities and his achievements as DAI. Can you list out few points. I think knowing sms qualification is more important than nafisa ben's.

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#63

Unread post by questions » Fri May 16, 2014 3:04 pm

The fund raising starts with an announcement in Jamat khana. Here is the format of announcement - "XYZ committee is looking for donors, if you want to donate please contact the committee". Now if you want to donate to the committee, you go to them, they are not allowed to come to you. If you want to donate you can go to the committee, they show you their performance and where money went so far, and where money will go in future.
So very noble

salim
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:01 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#64

Unread post by salim » Fri May 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Rebel wrote:In a few top colleges half of the Muslim population is ismaili. Can anyone verify this statement with factual statistics?
I don't think you can find exact data anywhere. It think it has legal consequences, so it is tough to find that data. You can't even find the data that says there are 400 Muslims in Harvard. Comparison data is even hard to find. I try to see if I can find some related data and show it to you.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#65

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 17, 2014 4:05 am

@Mustansir

I have replied to it but nafisa hasn't replied to me yet....

Sufi monk
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#66

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 17, 2014 4:24 am

true_bohra wrote:@Mustansir

I have replied to it but nafisa hasn't replied to me yet....
what did you replied boss

what are muffy's qualifications to be dai?

because his name is Aaliqadar?

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#67

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat May 17, 2014 4:44 am

True Bohra
What is the qualification of Mufaddal Bhai Saifuddin? Does he hold a single qualification out of one hundred necessary for a Dai, which is recorded by Syedna Hatim in his famous Haqaiq book, "Tuhfat al Quloob" ?

Nafisa Behn is nine Darajah passed learned lady and that is enough for us to know about her. It is more important to know the academic qualification of MS.

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#68

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 17, 2014 8:33 am

true_bohra wrote:@Mustansir

I have replied to it but nafisa hasn't replied to me yet....
Can you please point out where you had replied?

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#69

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 17, 2014 10:32 am

Sufi monk wrote:
true_bohra wrote:@Mustansir

I have replied to it but nafisa hasn't replied to me yet....
what did you replied boss

what are muffy's qualifications to be dai?

because his name is Aaliqadar?
MS has no qualifications to be Dai...he has only been translated from father to son...the whole setup of kothar is corrupt to the bones...people somehow need a leader and therefore probably look up to him as their spiritual head....people also know about the corruption in the kothar, but where would they go if they were to move out so they just follow MS and co.

salim
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:01 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#70

Unread post by salim » Sat May 17, 2014 11:07 am

salim wrote:
Rebel wrote:In a few top colleges half of the Muslim population is ismaili. Can anyone verify this statement with factual statistics?
As i told you in US asking about student religion has legal difficulties. As I come across topics related to this I will post here -

Harvard - Because of the increased demand, since 5 year Harvard is offering Ismaili History and Thought as a course to their students - Here is the current link http://www.registrar.fas.harvard.edu/co ... nd-thought

University of Alberta (Canada's top 5 and world's top 100) - http://www.theismaili.org/cms/731/Unive ... h-students
There are more than 400 ismaili students

UBC ranked 2nd in canada and is among top 50 universities in world - There are over 700 ismailis students there.

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#71

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 pm

@salim: The first link is about the Ismaili Studies. Nothing to do with Aga Khani Muslims. Bohras are Ismailis too. The second link is about the students who are studying at University of Alberta and the probably the foundation is funding and sponsoring students to this university or has some of collaboration with the school so many Aga Khani students can study there as exchange students. It is understood that if the foundation is supporting the Aga Khani students abroad they would be larger number of them in certain schools. In the past Aga Khani families have migrated to Canada from many parts of the developing world therefore wherever they have their colonies, schools particularly in that area would have higher number of Aga Khani students.
My point was not to contradict you in any way. You are my good friend and I have had many Aga Khani friends in the past who have always been very true and helpful friends with me :D

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#72

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 pm

true_bohra wrote:Arrey nafisa I am still awaiting your answer regarding your jamea qualifications????
Arrey Mianji ! Why are you annoying, Nafisa already informed that she had passed nine Darajaat from Surat Jamea, that is enough. It is irrelevant to ask the details.
Please inform us the qualifications of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin with details, as command of the community is in his hand.
Does he has a single qualification out of one hundred, discussed by Syedna Hatim in his famous Haqaiq Book "Tuhfatil Quloob" to be appoint as Dai?
Mullas established wrong Aqidah among religiously ignorant that Dai al Mutalaq is Kal-m'asum similar to m'asum like Imam but it is totally wrong.
Syedna Ahmad Nishapuri , a famous Hujjat Jazirah of the Fatemi Imam had also discussed qualification for a Da'i in the Risalah Al-Mujazah al Kafiyah fi Adab al-Du'at which is an eye opener.

salim
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 4:01 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#73

Unread post by salim » Sat May 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Actaully i do not have any facts available, so I was giving supporting facts. The Ismaili courses in Harvard started on demand from Ismaili Students. 200 sounds like a good number of a university that is in top 5, so I showed you that link and I am pretty sure UBC which is top 2nd university has a lot more students. But you are not none of them are exact facts that you were looking for. And you are also right that some of the students got there because of exchange program.

JavedhJuma
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#74

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat May 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Brother Rebel,

I agree the reason behind many Ismaili students from abroad must be the sponsorship of the Foundation, however, the Foundation sponsors students, irrespective of their faith, on meritocracy basis and on their financial status only from developing countries. Students from Canada and USA do not get sponsorships because there are many ways we can get loans, etc.

I do not know how one can gauge as to majority of Muslim students in any given university are Ismaili Muslims. I find this hard to believe.

Anyway, I think we should stop here and let our Bohra brothers continue their discussion on What is the use of Bohras Zakaat.

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#75

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun May 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Thank to stop discussion by Ismaili Nizari Brothers. Now we start to discuss again the real problem facing by Dawoodi Bohras worldwide
Mumineen of Kuwait's Matam and Buka lamentation over Yazidi Kothar taxation
kuwait ma muneneen na Badtar Halaat
J Low salary per chhe . kd= Kuwaiti Dinar
65 kd vc
3 kd Sabil
75 kd vatan ma ghr kharch
5 kd sabun colgate vagera vagera
10 kd Mob kharch
10 kd transportation
3 kd MSB kuwait na
7 kd minimum vajebat
33 kd Aqama na kem ki har koi nafsh Aqamo nathi hota
5 kd hath kharch

Approx. Total = 215 to 225 K.D.
agar je koi 250 KD or 300 KD tak kamata hoi to
kem manage karse ?
ane kyare a watan aavse?
ane su FUTURE banavse. ?
Tough halaat!

Special Note:
If a Mumin (Dawoodi Bohra) instead of paying to Kothar puts money in saving account the money will grow so much in 20-30 years that he/she can retire as Lakhpati or Crorepati. Instead, Kothar robs Bohra money and deposits it in Swiss account and then the Mufaddal and Brothers doing Ayyashi and Israaf over accumulated Non limited looted funds.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#76

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 19, 2014 7:47 am

Saeed al Khair wrote: Mumineen of Kuwait's Matam and Buka lamentation over Yazidi Kothar taxation….kuwait ma muneneen na Badtar Halaat
I m of mixed opinion ! There are amazingly rich and prosperous abdes, who support Kuwait jamaat’s ayyashi and arrogance in return they get privileged treatment and easy business loans. However many are simple idiots who are buying out some browny importance to show off status in their social circles. These are mostly semi literate, prosperous shop owners whose egos and self respect revolve around such showmanship as they don’t have any other ambition or capability to get into limelight. Kothar skims and flatters these abdes very well, who are ready to crawl when asked to bend.

While there has been compassionate concessions for struggling mumins. Thier sabeel subscription reduced to KD 1 and familiy’s reduced to KD 3 – KD 5, similarly they are not forced to shell out donations for various projects and schemes or even wajebaat amount is negotiated to acceptable levels.

If one is forced to pay up unfairly, they should firmly but politely refuse. But no to pay at all is an unfair expectation !

I agree that many bohras are at less salary, some are at KD 150 per month and It is a wonder they make two ends meet and save for their families back in India.
Saeed al Khair wrote: If a Mumin (Dawoodi Bohra) instead of paying to Kothar puts money in saving account the money will grow so much in 20-30 years that he/she can retire as Lakhpati or Crorepati..
This is a Poor advise as Kothar is strictly against banking and moreover with Interest. So it is futile to advise such an option. Morever, saving in FDs seems good for short term, but it is better to invest and involve in worthwhile businesses, rather then sit dreaming on 10 – 30 years interest returns which become negligible with rising inflation !

In Kuwait many are suffering from human trafficking due to lack of awareness and education. Kuwait jamat must conduct awareness classes in remote towns and villages in India to enlighten people about visa and work regulations in Kuwait. So that they don’t trap themselves in wrong visas or employments. It is really saddening to see bohras come to Kuwait mindlessly paying a ransom amount and end up in debts, compromising with any job to first pay off the debt over years and slog out day and night to survive their families. Even highly qualified graduates end up in mess due to temptation to find a better income.


What is the need of the hour is to invest efforts and resources in elevating the skills of bohras to make them compettetive in world market. Just passing off fancy bayaans to motivate to become entrepreneurs is not enough. It needs to be backed with fair and fast capital support with education to be able to run the businesses. Apart from entrepreneurship, there must be scholarship facility for professional education such as medicine, engineering or any other highly specialized professions.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#77

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 am

@humanbeing where did u get information that sabeel in kuwait is reduced?
i spoke to my cousin there, who is surviving on vry little salary as he is with his family and trying to get his sabeel
reduced from 7 kd. he says that jamaat does not even entertatain such ppl. for registering in ramzaan, full sabeel, fmb hoob, masalla money, hoob, msb hoob has to be paid, then only one can get registration

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#78

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 am

QM

For bachelors, it is KD 3 and Family it is KD 7, if one goes to amil’s office and present a request to give concessions, they do so however for a limited time period, like 1 or 2 years. I have in my knowledge people whose sabeel were reduced, including my own to KD 1 for initial 1 year.

However I have heard some news, that new amil in Kuwait has removed all concessions ( KD 1 and KD 5) and effective from Jan 2014, all must pay as per standard policy.

Regarding Ramadan season, sabeel has to be clear, masalla tax of KD 7 and niyaaz hoob of minimum KD 11 must be paid, rest other donations are voluntary. Although the khidmatguzaar will influence / force / pursuade the person, but eventually it is the will of the person to pay up or not.

There is a thin line between coercion / influence / strategies to extract monies from mumins. Ramdan is high season for kothar to open shops and corner their customers (abdes).

Many abdes cry about heavy taxation and pay out to kothar, in many instances, it is not the kothar who is forcing them to pay, but abdes lining up for showmanship or embarrassment. Classic example is collection drive by “mullas-with-thelaas” to every masalla for Silatul Imam, Najwa and Qardan Hasana…

Why It has become a norm / practice / rule / law to offer money in salaam ?

Why does Ziyafat / hadiyat / mafsusiyat / Kadam come with a price tag ?

We have to mature and separate the money from walayaat ! let walayaat has its own expression and money to be donated with accountability and involvement.

natkhat pari
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#79

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 20, 2014 7:14 am

I myself has done salam to.MS bs in moving car 2 years back as time went its imposible to aproche him nowdays. Only if you habe money

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#80

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 am

Our religion is based on money...there is nothing spiritual left in the community...everything requires money, even money to sit in the masjid to pray to Allah requires Masalla money. Kothar doesn't want donation but wants every single penny out of our pocket so in essence we become dependent on them in every way and that is there strategy to rule our lives.

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#81

Unread post by think » Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 am

what political connection? All politicians have been given very lucrative gifts so they can utter a few words of praise or hand the zada a p.h.d. certificate which in essence is just a piece of paper whose owner may not even have passed matric.

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#82

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 12:13 pm

And although these bhaisahebs are not educated but they very cunning and shrewd, if you ever had a chance to speak with them, they will talk in a way and convince of things that never existed. Their conversations will spin your mind off the world....they will hypnotize you and by the time you realize what has happened you would have given your souls to these devils.

Nafisa
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#83

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:28 am

It is ripe time that every Bohra should ask first himself what is the use of his Zakaat?
When he get answer and reached on the conclusion that his Zakaat is fully using for Haraam Khawri and Ayyashi of residents of Saify Mahal's, he should immediately stop funding so called Dai and his family. From this Ramadan I will not pay them .

Saify Mahal's residents are the vampire of the Bohra community. They are wolves ready to eat and tear the lives of the community members. They have deviated from being normal humans and have turned into deviant minds and there the only the resolution is to move out of the system so we could normal healthy lives or to stand up against them defacing their crimes and hatred for humanity.

I am forwarding a few questions through this forum to Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin:
1). Please inform us the uses of Zakaat?
2). Please explain the Khumus? On which it should be paid?
3). What is the Fatwa of Syedna Qutbuddin on the method of forcefully collection of Zakaat by Mufaddali administration five time higher then last year, as he want to shower Barakat among Mumineen?
4) Is Zakaat is Wajib on poor class, widow, orphan etc, as Jamea's teachers who are worst then Chamaar and by nature they are Himaar explain in Masajid worldwid during Ramadan that take loan and pay Zakaat to Moula, in return Allah will give you abundant Barakat and Maal?
5). Can Allah sale Barakat like a Banya sale his goods? Mufaddal explain the role of Allah to distribute Barakat like a Banya, as much you can offer Him Allah will be happy as much.
6). While it is known by community members that Mufaddal Saifuddin and his Satanic Team are looters, is not paying them Zakaat Haraam?

WiththenameofAllah
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#84

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Zakath is to attain Allah's pleasure but in bohras they give it to attain the leader's pleasure. They believe leader multiply it many times LOL .I was about to give my zakath this year to masjid but now will never. It is better to give in some other organization

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#85

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Zakath is to attain Allah's pleasure but in bohras they give it to attain the leader's pleasure. They believe leader multiply it many times LOL .I was about to give my zakath this year to masjid but now will never. It is better to give in some other organization
What is the ruling on giving zakah from benefits ? You take handouts from the Government and then pay zakah ? Cool story bro.

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#86

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm

There is no zakat in bohra religion. There is only loot maar by the Dai and his family from the zombie followers.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#87

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Rebel wrote:There is no zakat in bohra religion.
How dare you say there is no zakat in Bohra religion and that they don't give it to the poor ?? They religiously give it to the deserving "Shahi Bhikaris" living in Saifee Mahal every year !! In fact they give very little as otherwise these "Shahi Bhikaris" would not have become "Kafan Chors", looting money even from the dead while allotting place in their qabrastans.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#88

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:36 pm

These are one of the various ways the Bohra Zakat is used i.e. to pamper the rich Arab Sheikhs so that they can carry on their unislamic activities in their country unhindered :-

Image

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#89

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Rebel wrote:There is no zakat in bohra religion.
How dare you say there is no zakat in Bohra religion and that they don't give it to the poor ?? They religiously give it to the deserving "Shahi Bhikaris" living in Saifee Mahal every year !! In fact they give very little as otherwise these "Shahi Bhikaris" would not have become "Kafan Chors", looting money even from the dead while allotting place in their qabrastans.
Lol...sorry my mistake, these aiyashi is being done by bhaisahebs and Amils on our zakats. Shahi Bhikaris - you coined a good word.

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

#90

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Rebel wrote: these aiyashi is being done by bhaisahebs and Amils on our zakats.
Post proof or shut up. :wink: