Ramzan: Early collection this year (1435)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
nomoneybohra

Ramzan: Early collection this year (1435)

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi I'm new here, but I saw this email and am wondering why the collection is so early this year? A full 2 months before ramazan:
Mumineen / Mumenaat

Baad Afzalus Salaam

With Raza of Janab Aamil Saheb, for this year 1435 Anjuman-e-Burhani will start collection of Sabil-ul-Barakat in the month of Rajjab-ul-Asab.

Mumineen can contribute to Sabil at the Anjuman (Jamaat) Office

Monday 13 mi Tarikh (14mi Raat)

and

Wednesday 15mi Tarikh

from 11.00am to 12.30pm and after Das Surrah till 5.30pm

Vas Salaam

wise_guy

Re: Early collection this year

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue May 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Which city jamat is this considering that there could be hundreds of anjuman e burhani. The correct forum for this post is 'What is happening in your jamat'

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 am

^ This is not a jamaat specific issue, so it is at the right place.
@TC
Behaviourally it is an indication of panic among the powers that be. Collect as much as you can, as fast as you can, because tomorrow you never know. The primal cause could be fear that the court cases may not be in their favour. Just see how they are on a collection spree. Misaqs again and again with salaams, saheb-e-dawat visits with collections, now this. They know the "End is Near".

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 am

Well the collection actually never stops, it is year round activity, they are always up to some collection scheme. It is not new in Kuwait. Jamat here starts preparing for wajebaat collection and encourage people to do the “takhmeen” of the wajebaat rakam and make the payment in Ramadan.

Sabeel collections are regular, one can pay to jamat anytime. In fact, anyone willing to pay is always welcome, while anyone asking for monetory help will be made to run from pillar to post citing paperwork and formalities.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 14, 2014 3:39 am

Muffadal Saab and his cronies are like " Allah ke naam pe dede, Imam Hussain ke naam pe dede, Syedna Taher Saifuddin ke naam pe dede, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin ke naam pe dede, aur muft mein barakat lele, phoonka hua pani pele, davedar ko gali dede, aur mujh pe nass ka iqrar karle, Allah ke naam pe dede baba."
Doomsday is near for fake claimant Muffadal Saab, Jitna lootna hain lootle kya patah kal kahee raastey pe nazar aajaey bheek mangte hue.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm

It is a standard practice in many parts of the world that kothar would start collection in Rajab to ease the crowd in the ramadhan. To resolve the problem people rushing in ramadhan for wajabat they start the collection process in Rajab. Also this helps the people to start the process of payments and does not burden them so much if they have to pay a lot in ramadhan. The kothar looks at ramadhan as money making month :D. They would have been much happier if the Islamic calendar had two ramadhans and they would be collecting money from us twice in the year. Well, money collection for kothar is a year round process, they do end up with numerous schemes month after month so the flow of wealth supply does not stop from us to them.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 am

this is not early.. usually, as per tradition, Sabeel is for the full year... it becomes due in each Moharram... its a different thing that it is collected in Ramzaan.... may be because, they do not want to give JOLTS to everybody regularly ;)

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Lol...almost everyone who goes to meet Amil in his room in Ramadan for wajabat gets 420 volts of jolts....most of them come out of the room with teeth chattering and body shivering cos of high level jolts by Amil and co. :shock:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:01 pm

The bigger the stupid , the bigger the wajebat.

natkhat pari

vajebat ada karvama sitare saitan jabda thadvanue sawab"

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 4:33 am

Its month of razab and mumenin are asked to takhmin of vazebat a new slogan has been coined to increase amount by 30 to 50% by amil vazarat

natkhat pari

Re: vajebat ada karvama sitare saitan jabda thadvanue sawab"

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 4:43 am

Another brainwashing technice by local alim to incrase the vazebat turn over.comparing a normal human to fight jihad with saitan that to70 in no is very emotional and many times poor muminen fall for it and double the amount

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 4:49 am

Last year at time of vazebat i was asked by shezadas pa to club the nazrul makam and vazebat amount together .answer was club karsose to ziyada barakat thase which i refused as my nazrul mazam amount was more then vazebat. If final amount is clubed next year it will be 30% on final amount

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 5:05 am

This year there is sticrt instruction from vazart to all amil to increase the vazebat turn over by 100% or face the transfer order next season. 20% of turn over will be given back to jamat instead of normal10%

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 21, 2014 7:08 am

Around 20 years back there was only silafitea amount to pay in ramzan then came 1) sabil
2) shop sabil
3)niyaz rakam
4)vajebat
5)saifee hospital unit
6) haj unit

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 10:45 am

Why so much greed, can't understand, they are taking everything from people by force. What kind of cult is this? Haven't they had enough?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Rebel wrote:Why so much greed, can't understand, they are taking everything from people by force. What kind of cult is this? Haven't they had enough?
You need money to acquire power and more money means more power and more control on slaves (abdes), this is a never ending game which will continue unless abdes wake up and realise how royally they are screwed in the name of religion !!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 6:33 pm

I guess this cycle of lust for power and money will never in our lifetime. The people will never wake up, only a revolution will change the system.

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm

allah walle dunya wale ban gai. shaitan ke batoon me agai.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Why blame anybody. These people are guided by their upbringing and conscious. They have defective genes. A normal human being does not rob the poor and muflis.

AgnosticIndian

Wajebaat

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu May 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Ramzan us coming close. I may have distanced myself from the religious side but cannot run away from the societal side as my biz, family needs to be in the society.

My biz partners will definitely pay wajebat and I being part if it bade to just accept it.

My question is, what are the rules? Right now we pay this huge sum in company name and then also pay "personal" wajebat right down to 1 year olds.

According to Islam, is there a company tax and a personal tax much like corporate tax and personal IT?

Some clear picture with some numbers will help.

Say if a company does a turnover of 100, has assets worth 25, liabilities amounting to 30, receivables 35, stock of 50. Expense done through the year Etc etc

alphabxx

Re: Wajebaat

Unread post by alphabxx » Fri May 23, 2014 12:13 am

To the best of my knowledge Zakaat is due annually on the Net Worth. Turnover, when determining Zakaat dues is immaterial.

Thus in this specific example:
25 (Assets) + 35 (Receivables) + 50 (Stock) = 110. Less the 30 (Liabilities).

Thus 110 - 30 = 80 which will be considered the Net Worth.

The Zakaat for the current year would be 2.5% of 80 which is 2.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 am

Simple maths amount paid last year + 30 % to 50% depending on your barganing power. Khuda tamne barak apse ek na sitar apse hazar apse bus hamna hare apoue

haq_ni_dawat

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 am

he he he ..lol natkhat pari thats hilarious...i cant stop laughing...!

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri May 23, 2014 5:26 am

Haqiqat na bayan on wazebat.
from day momine is born the rizq (food) and rozi is fixed. Its our sin which put hurdles in it way. Eg its river of wealth flowing near home you make a cannal from it to your home. Our sins does job of obstruction in that cannal.so to remove it you pay wazebat it depends on you what type of cannal yiu want to build

AgnosticIndian

First tax of the season paid : Wajebat in Madarasa

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:51 am

So I didn't know about it as my wife hadn't told me. For the last 2-3 weeks the idiots in Madarsa kept asking my wife to send 350 for wajebat and 150 as najwa.

My wife sent the money today. 500 of my hard earned money gone :(

phorendude

Re: First tax of the season paid : Wajebat in Madarasa

Unread post by phorendude » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

For your sake I hope it's in Indian Rs or Paki rupees and not in USD, GBP, EUR OR DINARS. In all cases ive least bit of sympathy for you, as you, as an earning member has no control over your own money and rather feel compelled to give your sob story in forums here. Sorry to be blunt.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am

Why did you allow your wife to give them money, that 500 could have been used for someone's welfare, education, medicine etc. You are strange, you cry for the lost money that you gave for the aiyashi of the kothar

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:59 am

deduct 500 from her pocket money :D

and no new rida for next 2 years :D

so you will actually save money :twisted:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Mehboob saab's song

Haath Khali Agar Tu Mar Gay Mere Jaan
Na Agni Tuje Chuegi Na Dharti Degi Maan
Had Yeh Hai Mere Bhai Yeh Khudaun Ka Ghar
Teri Daulat Ne Banaya To Khush Hoye Allah Bhagwaan
Tu Is Duniya Ki Khatir Jode Ja Aana Paiya
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya-2

Ek Leader Ko Dekho He Is Looking For Every Francs
Udata Phirta Dinner In Hotel Sun And Sand
Uske Ladke Ki Shadi Dekh Ke Jaye Na Pooch
Kahan Se Aaya Yeh Haathi Kahan Se Yeh English Band
Aaj Kahan Ka Nation Kahe Ki Dharti Maiyan
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya-2

Na Biwi Na Bacha Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya
Na Biwi Na Bacha Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya

actual_progressive

BOHRA'S RAMZAN

Unread post by actual_progressive » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 am

AS THE RAMZAN STARTING A NORMAL MUSLIM PREPARING FOR NAMAZ,QURAN ROZA AND OTHER IBADAT WHILE A BOHRA IS IN TENSION OF A HUGE AMOUNT
1) MASAALA JAGAH AMOUNT
2) IQRAAM OF COMING PERSON FOR NAMAZ
3) JAMAN AMOUNT
4) SABIL
5) SALAM AT EVERY VASHEK NIGHT AND OTHER BIGH NIGHT
SOME NEW INTRODUCTION
6) MISAAQ FOR COLLECTION OF COVERS
7)SILATUL IMMAM AND NAJVA WHICH ARE COMPULSORYLY( FIRST AT IT WAS AT EID ONLY,NOW INCREASING TO 23RD NIGHT AND ALSO AT OTHER BIG NIGHT)
8) MOLA NA BIRTHDAY NO SALAM (HUGE AMOUNT OR BISCUIT OF GOLD)
9)AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, ITHINK HIGHEST OF ALL, VAJEBAAT( I NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW BHAISAHEB KNOWS MY EXACT ACTUAL INCOME OF YEAR AND HE CAN CALCULATE 40 PAR 1 ON IT.THERE ARE NEVER CALCULATION JUST A HUGE INCREMENT EVERY YEAR,WHATEVER YOU ARE EARNING,WHETHER PROFIT OR LOSS)

WHILE THERE IS GREAT VALUE OF IFTAAR IN ISLAM AND OTHERS MUSLIM ARE EATING GREAT THINGS AS A BOHRA YOU HAVE TO EAT ONE CUP OF TEA AND SOME BISCUIT.WHILE MULLA SHAEB IS DOING PURELY NAFARAMANI OF MOLA IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES EATING LAVIS FOOD AT SAME TIME ( THEY ARE NOT MUMIN AND FARMAN OF TEA BISCUIT DOES NOT APPLY ON HIM) AND ALSO DOING LONG BAYYAN GOING BEYOND TIME GIVEN BY MOLA'S FARAMAAN.(ANOTHER Nafarmaani) YOU AS A BOHRA KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DO NAFARMAANI

IN EVERY BAYAAN THERE IS NO IMPORTANCE OF NAMZA ROZA AND QURAN WHICH IS BASE ISLAM BUT JUST IMPORTANCE OF VAJEBAT :P (THEY ARE SO MUCH STRICT ON MONEY ASPECT) WHERE IS MOLA,WHAT IS MOLA DOING THESE AND THAT