Page 3 of 3

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 am
by Dr Fatema
Read the article on main page. Reformist performed Ziyarat of all muqaddas makam in Surat that is true but all other stuff written there appears to be fantasy of author.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 am
by zinger
Insaf saab,

First of all, my sincere, whole-hearted congratulations to you on this brave step that you undertook, however, in your desire to appear the under-dog, the macho man of the reform community and the superman of all reformists, may i kindly ask you to not add so much mirch-masala to your reports?

you said, and i quote you "When reformists were inside Qubba doing Ziyarat a press person wanted to take photographs but he was stopped saying that it is a disrespect to take photographs here. Outside at the entrance there was a photograph of Mufaddal kissing one grave. Referring to that I asked, "when Mufaddal saheb disrespected, why did you not kick him on his backside?” No reply. Then photographs were taken and no one dared to object."

Well, very gutsy of you, i must say, but writing it here is one thing. you dont seriously expect us to believe you spoke about giving a kick to Mufaddal Maula and actually managed to walk out in one piece? That tells me 2 things:
1. Either we arent the jaahil, intolerant community that your people here often paint us to be, or
2. This is just a tall tale that you have said, maybe to bolster your image in the eyes of your fellow reformists

Then again you wrote, and i quote you "I told them that “Mufaddal is a scoundrel, even if he wins by manipulation he will be a worst oppressor the community has ever met. If he loses it will be difficult to push him off and part with power and wealth, without bloodshed.”
Again, same 2 things as above

And finally, am so glad that you had a cultural program replete with songs by an orchestra and jokes and poetry. i daresay if you would have seen this in a Bohra gathering, you would have been yelling "un-islamic, mushirq abdes" at the top of your lungs.

Once again, heartiest congratulations on this brave move of yours, you may have revolutionised days to come but next time, go easy on the masala please, yeh baatein kucch hazam nahi hui

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm
by seeker110
I have high respects for a courageous man Brother Insaf and sister Cyclewala. I grow in their bravery by his actions and reflections. They stiffen my spine.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am
by zinger
i completely second your views. it takes enormous amounts of guts to do what they did. i really doubt if i have even a tenth of their courage. but then again, no need to embellish stories in order to win brownie points is all im saying

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 am
by zinger
try it son, you'll be banned before you can say Timbuctoo and you will have to come back under a new ID

@ Admin - please take note of this threat he has made

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:22 am
by true_bohra
Nafisa wrote:
rational_guy wrote:I heard Shz Aliasger Kalimuddin people pray laanat on people who they do not like, when they come for zyarat.
I pray always Lanat on usurpers Maloon who snatched the seat of Ahl al Bait, likewise I send Lanat upon the killers of Syedna Muhammed Badruddin 46th Dai and upon him who snatched his seat. Lanat upon all those Nazim Dais who turned direction of the Mumineen from Allah to Dai(themselves) and become ilah al Ard. Lanat upon their so-called Hudud, like Ali Asghar Kalimuddin and Qasim Muaviyya who are spreading Shirk only.
nafisa

why usher laanats on hudoods of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA on this forum. if you are so gutsy then why didnt you put your views face to face in front of Shz Qasim BS when you were in jamea and appeared for shafihi imtehaan??? :roll:

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:32 am
by abde53
true_bohra wrote:
Nafisa wrote: nafisa

why usher laanats on hudoods of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA on this forum. if you are so gutsy then why didnt you put your views face to face in front of Shz Qasim BS when you were in jamea and appeared for shafihi imtehaan??? :roll:
True Bohra Bhai
Did you say Lanaats on Mazoon Saheb during the early time of Muffadal Moula's becoming Dai. If you did not then you did not follow Moula's farman and if you did do the lannat as the Farman then why you are telling Bhen Nafisa this lecture
(Do not tell me Moula did not give Farman becuase Moula Muffadal did not stop all his Aamils and Shezaadas not to say laanat on Sydi Qutbutddin either)

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:25 am
by Sufi monk
Bhai abde53,

hows your son now? is he still facing bully because of his name khuzaima? or people attitude got changed?

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:03 am
by S. Insaf
Dear Dr. Zainab and brother Zinger,
I haven't exaggerated any incident in my report. In fact I had used much harsh words in Gujarati which I could not translate in English. As I said there was heavy police deployment that could be reason for few ruffians to keep quite.
1. My intention in writing in such details was to show the change in general Bohras’ attitude now.
2. There is general hatred for Mufaddal among Bohras especially because immediately after the sad demises of Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb Mufaddal called his brother and his Mazoon-e-Dawat “Shaitan”. The Bohras respect Mufaddal only out of fear, as he is one who has an image of ruffian and tortured his own old and medically unfit father for securing his position as next Dai.
3. Secondly, and this is most important that the reformist Dawoodi Bohras have gained confidence and the general acceptability. Militancy of peace-loving Bohras has gone. That is a welcome sign.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 am
by tasneempati
What are next steps Bro S. Insaaf ? Any other tours of Ziyarat or any other activities in near future ?

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:20 am
by S. Insaf
Dear Tasneempati,
We (Just 10 men and ladies) are undertaking Ziyarat Tour of 4 places from Ahmadabad to Khambat before Ramazan.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 am
by tasneempati
All the best 10 courageous souls. May Allah make your tour successful & meaningful.
S. Insaf wrote:Dear Tasneempati,
We (Just 10 men and ladies) are undertaking Ziyarat Tour of 4 places from Ahmadabad to Khambat before Ramazan.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:44 am
by pheonix
AgnosticIndian wrote:Will you get accomodation there of you want to or have to stop over?

Ask for good rooms and get it. Go after holiday season so that there is no excuse of room are all full.
Why should they be getting any rooms. The rooms belong to the Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat, built by the monies from Zakat, Wajebaats and other contributions(which reformists don't pay to their respective jamaats). Reformists have no right on these ethically and legally. However, they can always perform ziarat to any of the mazars and no one will stop them.

Re: Reformists’ Ziyarat Tour

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 am
by fustrate_Bohra
Br pheonix, one question

Do we get the rooms free of cost even after paying the taxes you mentioned above?