If DB is really Haq ni Dawat then why don't they spread it?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alphabxx

Re: If DB is really Haq ni Dawat then why don't they spread

Unread post by alphabxx » Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Bro Salaar,

Unbelievable reasoning from your side! I am appalled to say the least.....your beliefs are so far from the truth, i wouldn't even know where to start ....

May Allah Subhanah have Mercy on you my brother and give you the knowledge and the wisdom to be guided to the Truth.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu May 22, 2014 4:49 am

No need for any shocks, sometimes people argue for the sake of argument just to satisfy their ego, what can i do if i and anajmi are from two different schools of thought, a friend of mine advised me its simply a waste of time arguing and i feel its right, what i said is as per bohra philosophy, i have nothing to do with wahabi beliefs as i often ask anajmi to stay away because this what we believe and is simply not in his syllabus then whats the point in arguing, Allah kept on sending anbia a,s in different adwaar they brought their set of risalat, as insaan attained more knowledge Allah kept on revising his manshoor, this process ended with mohammad khatimul nabeeyeen s.a.w.w. at this point Allah completed the deen and provided us with holy quran, risalat ended after this Aimma a.s took charge protecting Allahs doctrine in all periods, the safinatul nijaat kept sailing and high waves kept striking it the worst was in karbala but the Imam was there to protect it and today in the ghaybat of Imam, dai is there to look after this safina, tableegh has nothing to do now, for anajmi the khalifa were the choicest people who turned shariat and started propagating their form of islam by whipping people and conquering lands on the name of islam which ended up in the form of badshahat of muawiya in syria and people were on the verge of forgetting the real islam which was given by RasoolAllah s.a.w.w. propagating good habits and kindness is understandable but tableegh, no my friend RasoolAllah finished his job in a much better way then anybody could and now this deen e islam will stay there till qayamat whether you do your kind of taleegh or you stay in peace.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 22, 2014 9:31 am

In the Quran, Allah says, that no religion will be accepted from man except the religion of Islam. How will people accept Islam if there is no tableegh? Bohras follow a corrupted version of Islam. So Allah made sure that they do not do tableegh of this corrupted version of Islam. It is a mercy from Allah that new converts to Islam convert only to the true form of Islam as followed by the righteous khalifas of Islam and the sahabas of the prophet (saw) and not to a corrupted form.

The Quran is a "Message" from Allah. Which means that it needs to be delivered. The prophet (saw) delivered to his immediate followers and they delivered it to others across the globe. The bohras have been deemed incapable or unworthy or both, in delivering this message further. Hence, they have been stopped from doing tableegh. Others continue doing the good work of the messenger by delivering the message to those who deserve it.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 am

There was a debate on the topic earlier, when a bohra / shia says that a person who dies without knowing the Imam-uz-zaman, will die a death of kaafir and will be doomed to hell, in this case, it become prime responsibility of the Imam-uz-zaman to promote his identity and his message. In his absence, his Dai must do so.. but the bohra ideology is quiet twisted. The Imam-uz-zaman wishes to remain in seclusion since more than 900 years and his representative (dai) is restricted to promote his identity and islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 am

A very good point indeed.

james

Unread post by james » Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 am

righteous khalifas
I laughed. :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 22, 2014 11:43 am

That is ok. I too laugh every time I hear Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas. :wink:

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 pm

anajmi wrote:That is ok. I too laugh every time I hear Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas. :wink:
It is nothing to laugh about.. They used make the "living dead" movies on this concept!!

Hasan

Unread post by Hasan » Thu May 22, 2014 2:43 pm

salaar wrote:No need for any shocks, sometimes people argue for the sake of argument just to satisfy their ego, what can i do if i and anajmi are from two different schools of thought, a friend of mine advised me its simply a waste of time arguing and i feel its right, what i said is as per bohra philosophy, i have nothing to do with wahabi beliefs as i often ask anajmi to stay away because this what we believe and is simply not in his syllabus then whats the point in arguing, Allah kept on sending anbia a,s in different adwaar they brought their set of risalat, as insaan attained more knowledge Allah kept on revising his manshoor, this process ended with mohammad khatimul nabeeyeen s.a.w.w. at this point Allah completed the deen and provided us with holy quran, risalat ended after this Aimma a.s took charge protecting Allahs doctrine in all periods, the safinatul nijaat kept sailing and high waves kept striking it the worst was in karbala but the Imam was there to protect it and today in the ghaybat of Imam, dai is there to look after this safina, tableegh has nothing to do now, for anajmi the khalifa were the choicest people who turned shariat and started propagating their form of islam by whipping people and conquering lands on the name of islam which ended up in the form of badshahat of muawiya in syria and people were on the verge of forgetting the real islam which was given by RasoolAllah s.a.w.w. propagating good habits and kindness is understandable but tableegh, no my friend RasoolAllah finished his job in a much better way then anybody could and now this deen e islam will stay there till qayamat whether you do your kind of taleegh or you stay in peace.
Brother salar

A Muslim always tries his best to apply the morality of the Qur’an in all spheres of his life. He also has another important responsibility: to invite people to find truth, to refrain from evil and to live by the morality of the Qur’an. For this reason, Muslims explain to others the differences between good and evil throughout their lives. Allah reveals this responsibility with the following verse:
Let there be a community among you who call to the good, and enjoin the right, and forbid the wrong. They are the ones who have success. (Surah al ‘Imran: 104)
Genuine Muslims are aware of the importance of this duty revealed by the verse: “Let there be a community among you who call to the good, and enjoin the right, and forbid the wrong. They are the ones who have success.” (Surah Al ‘Imran: 104),

Peace

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu May 22, 2014 3:42 pm

look bro there is a lot of difference of interpretation of verses of holy quran, moulvis take it differently and we have other meaning for it, do you understand the meaning for community, at many instances in the quran word insaan is referred but it is not referred to ordinary people but Imam a.s anyways if you feel Allah has put the responsibility of tableegh on your shoulder go ahead with it but in our philosophy there is no tableegh after Mohammad Mustafa s.a.w.w you can confirm this with any bohra scholar, iam not justifying anything but this is a matter of belief, its our belief but nobody is obstructing you to do tableegh which has uptil now produced madrassahs which are the nurseries of terrorism and taliban who are forcing the whole world to practice what they believe by force and has brought a bad name for islam and tarnished muslim image.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

at many instances in the quran word insaan is referred but it is not referred to ordinary people but Imam
Allah mentions in the Quran how jews used to manipulate the word of Allah. These people are doing exactly the same. The word Insaan comes from the root word نسى, which means - "to forget". Insaan is one who tends to forget. Now, if we were to consider Insaan referring to Imam only, then there is no wonder he forgot that he is the Imam and that he needs to show up!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 22, 2014 5:26 pm

salaar wrote:tableegh which has uptil now produced madrassahs which are the nurseries of terrorism and taliban who are forcing the whole world to practice what they believe by force and has brought a bad name for islam and tarnished muslim image.
Bro salaar,

You are right to a certain extent as there are many madrassas which propagate violence but what about the Bohra madrassa of Al Jamea where they produce zoombies and extortionists in the name of Amils who loot the Bohras high and dry and are programmed to chant praises of only the Dai and brainwash the masses !

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 22, 2014 6:42 pm

GM-very well said-Jamea and madrasas vision, mission and objective is create zombies and extort money from the community members. Insult and treat them as mere objects for their gratifications.

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Fri May 23, 2014 2:25 am

BROTHER SALAAR STATES AND I QUOTE: look bro there is a lot of difference of interpretation of verses of holy quran, moulvis take it differently and we have other meaning for it, do you understand the meaning for community, at many instances in the quran word insaan is referred but it is not referred to ordinary people but Imam a.s

My respected brother Salaar, I just did a simple search and found a few Aayahs of the Quran where the term 'Al-INSAAN' is mentioned. If, as you have mentioned, 'Insaan' does not mean ordinary people in Dawoodi Bohra theology but it means an 'Imam'..... I really dont know what to say?

Sura 59, Al-Hashr Ayah 16
(Their allies deceived them) like the Shaytaan when he says to Al-INSAAN: "Deny Allah"; but when (he) denies Allah (the Shaytaan) says "I am free of thee: I do fear Allah the Lord of the Worlds!"

Sura 96, Al-Alaq Ayah 6
Nay but Al-INSAAN doth transgress all bounds

Sura 103, Al-Asr Ayah 2
Verily Al-INSAAN is in loss

Sura 100, Al-Adiyat Ayah 6
Truly Al-INSAAN is to his Lord ungrateful;

Sura 80, Abasa Ayah 17
Woe to Al-INSAAN! What hath made him reject Allah?

Sura 43, Az-Zukhruf Ayah 15
Yet they attribute to some of His servants a share with Him (in His godhead)! Truly is Al-INSAAN a blasphemous ingrate avowed!

My dear and respected brother Salaar, there are just so many Aayahs in the Glorious Quran where Al-INSAAN is mentioned that I had to give up my search!
Allah forbid if in any of the quoted Aayahs, Al-INSAAN were to mean an Imam as you declare in Dawoodi Bohra theology, maybe it would be a worthwhile exercise to relook and restudy this theology once again.

Allah is my witness brother, my only intention here in quoting the Aayahs is to give good council. May Allah have Mercy on you and us all and guide us all to The Truth.

A few more Aayahs which contain the term Al-INSAAN to ponder:

Sura 42, Ash-Shura Ayah 48
If then they turn away We have not sent thee as a guard over them. Thy duty is but to convey (the Message). And truly when We give man a taste of Mercy from Ourselves He doth exult thereat but when some ill happens to him on account of the deeds which His hands have sent forth truly then is Al-INSAAN ungrateful!

Sura 17, Al-Israa Ayah 11
The prayer that man should make for good he maketh for evil: for Al-INSAAN is given to hasty (deeds).

Sura 89, Al-Fajr Ayah 23
And Hell that Day is brought (face to face) on that Day will Al-INSAAN remember but how will that remembrance profit him?

Sura 75, Al-Qiyamat Ayah 5
But Al-INSAAN wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.

Sura 41, Ha-Mim Ayah 49
Al-INSAAN does not weary of asking for good (things) but if ill touches him he gives up all hope (and) is lost in despair.

Sura 36, Ya-Sin Ayah 77
Doth not Al-INSAAN see that it is We Who created Him from sperm? Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open adversary!

Sura 22, Al-Hajj Ayah 66
It is He Who gave you life will cause you to die and will again give you life: Truly Al-INSAAN is a most ungrateful creature!

Sura 19, Maryam Ayah 66
Al-INSAAN says: "What! when I am dead shall I then be raised up alive?"

Sura 17, Al-Israa Ayah 100
Say: "If ye had control of the Treasures of the Mercy of my Lord behold ye would keep them back for fear of spending them: for Al-INSAAN is (ever) niggardly!"

Sura 18, Al-Kahf Ayah 54
We have explained in detail in this Qur'an for the benefit of mankind every kind of similitude: but Al-INSAAN is in most things contentious.

Sura 17, Al-Israa Ayah 67
When distress seizes you at sea those that ye call upon besides Himself leave you in the lurch! But when He brings you back safe to land ye turn away (from Him). Most ungrateful is Al-INSAAN!

Sura 14, Ibrahim Ayah 34
And He giveth you of all that ye ask for. But if ye count the favors of Allah never will ye be able to number them: verily Al-INSAAN is given up to injustice and ingratitude.

Sura 11, Hud Ayah 9
If We give Al-INSAAN a taste of mercy from Ourselves and then withdraw it from him behold! he is in despair and (falls into) blasphemy.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri May 23, 2014 3:43 am

iam sorry alphbax without having the complete knowledge what Allah Subhanaho is conveying between the lines it is useless to debate on aayat e qurani, i said the word insaan is referred to imam a.s but not everywhere, like for instance the translation of an aayat by moulvis is "on the day of judgment people would be called by their mothers name" although the word" mother" is the plural of IMAM a.s that is people would be called by their imams name on the day of judgment, now there is so much variation that its useless to get the translation of an aayat from the net and start discussing or arguing about it, the better strategy is to believe on what you are feeling comfortable with because understanding the true meaning is not possible without proper guidance and that too from someone who has a command over it, by the way have you ever thought why it is said that RasoolAllah used to tie big stones on his belly to subside his hunger hehehehehe what a joke was RasoolAllah so poor that he couldnt afford a meal and secondly if somebody is hungry is it a good idea to add more trouble to yourself by lifting stones on your body, there are so many misinterpretations done by these moulvis, they are truly eating peals ignoring the real pulp.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 23, 2014 8:10 am

i said the word insaan is referred to imam a.s but not everywhere
The bohra Imam is like the kid who is in front of the line when sweets are being distributed but goes into hiding as soon as work is being distributed. The Imam wants to take credit when Allah appreciates Insaan but wants to run when Allah criticizes Insaan. Wah bhai Wah!!!

Allah says in the Quran that there are clear ayahs and then there are not so clear ayahs. Those who dwell on these ayahs have darkness in their hearts. The entire bohra faith is based upon the hidden between the lines, unclear ayahs of the Quran. Hence the community as a whole has darkness in it. Darkness that has led to hidden Imams, talking ghodas and idol worship.
like for instance the translation of an aayat by moulvis is "on the day of judgment people would be called by their mothers name"
Which ayah is that?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri May 23, 2014 5:13 pm

give me time i will locate and let you know although it is very well known one considering the translation.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri May 23, 2014 5:16 pm

You can take as much time as you need. The longer you take, the bigger the liar you prove yourself to be.

talibeilm

Unread post by talibeilm » Sun May 25, 2014 8:24 am

CAN ANYONE NAME EVEN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONVERTED TO BOHRA FROM ANY OTHER STREAM OF ISLAM OR FROM ANY OTHER RELIGION IN THE PAST 50 YEARS? IF THE DAI IS UNABLE TO PROPOGATE OUR IDEOLOGY TO OTHERS HIS MISSION REMAINS UNACCOMPLISHED.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun May 25, 2014 9:00 am

talibeilm wrote:CAN ANYONE NAME EVEN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONVERTED TO BOHRA FROM ANY OTHER STREAM OF ISLAM OR FROM ANY OTHER RELIGION IN THE PAST 50 YEARS? IF THE DAI IS UNABLE TO PROPOGATE OUR IDEOLOGY TO OTHERS HIS MISSION REMAINS UNACCOMPLISHED.
Many Bohra girls in west have married many non muslim boys and they took misaq and in one incident, the aamil even asked boy to get circumcised before he can take misaq
so to answer there are many who converted to Bohras due to marriage

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 25, 2014 9:06 am

Such conversion is a mere formality to keep society in check. Those youngsters who are determined to live life on their own terms and ready to shell out the moolah that kothar wants, they can make anyone bohra ! A lot of flattery of The Amils, Shehzada, Dai and it is done.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 4:47 pm

abde53 wrote:Many Bohra girls in west have married many non muslim boys and they took misaq and in one incident, the aamil even asked boy to get circumcised before he can take misaq
Even the Bollywood hero Dharmendra had converted to Islam just to get married to Hema Malini as he already had a wife, Prakash and as per Hindu laws, a man cannot have 2 wives. So its all a matter of convenience and has nothing to do with faith and belief ! BTW, Dharmendra is still a practicing Hindu and has nothing to do with Islam !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 5:46 pm

The Dai's unwillingness to spread his dawat has not only curtailed the growth of his followers but there are many who have left the Bohra fold and some of whom are even the children of Sheikhs and Amils :-

A person named Burhan who was born into a dawoodi bohra family has left the sect and is on a mission to guide other bohras who fall into the trap of the present regime. He has launched a site 'islamhelpline.com' wherein he addresses various problems faced by the bohras. He comes from a conservative bohra family and he is the son of a Shiekh Mohammedbhai. Herein below he has given some of the reasons for renouncing the bohra faith and I produce below some excerpts which are very interesting :-

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,

We are team of brothers on a mission to spread the true deen of Islam.
We ask for no reward and no thanks from our readers in the least. Our reward is in the safe custody of the Lord of the Worlds

Our mission is to proclaim the truth from the Holy Quran and let the people decide for themselves what path they want to choose. When the truth comes, falsehood will vanish by itself.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Bani Israel verse 81:

And declare, “The Truth has come and falsehood has vanished! And falsehood is a thing that must by its nature vanish"

Our duty is to invite our Bohra brethren to read and understand the Quran and realize that the promises Allah makes in the Holy Quran will definitely come to pass. The promises made by the leaders of the hierarchy will vanish on the Day of Judgment. Our mission is more to do with the hereafter and its accounting, rather than this transitory worldly life.

We have no copyright issues on our articles and encourage the brothers who read our messages to send them to anyone they wish … for the Pleasure of Allah Alone.
Allah is my witness, that whatever I am about to tell you about my personal life is absolutely true. The story is not sensational, nor is it one of a sudden change of heart, nor is it one particular incident which made me turn to Allah in repentance! It is just a simple, humane story and experience!

Allah has indeed blessed me with every possible ‘nehmah’ there can be… a healthy life, enough ‘rizk’, God-fearing wife, obedient and healthy children, brothers and sisters, parents, … there is not a ‘nehmah’ that I can think of which Allah has not blessed me with. And above all, Allah guided me to read and understand the Holy Quran and thus leave all the other beings that we bowed down to, and brought me to understand who our Creator is, and what are His Rights on His slaves.

I was born in a devoutly obedient ‘Bohra’ family. My late father was given the ‘laqab’ of sheikh by the leadership when I was probably an infant, thus I do not recollect the date. He spent all his life and probably all his wealth in the service of the ‘daawat’. He used to do regular ‘ziyaafats’ in our house, which obviously was considered a big deal at that time… Our whole lives revolved around the Syedna and his families, and my father was very close to some of the bhaisahebs and they were regular visitors to our place. Every year our holidays revolved around doing the ‘ziyaarahs’ of all the graves of the past Dais in India. We basically grew up in a devoutly ‘believing’ Bohra family … attended every ‘waaz’ in Aashura, attended regular prayers and the ‘big nights’ in Ramadan, regularly visited the ‘Raudat Tahera’, went to the madrasa in Badri Mahal, etc. That was predominantly my “Bohra’ knowledge base, and I just believed everything I heard in the ‘waaz’, even if it did not make sense. I was even enrolled to attend the Jamiat-us-Safiya in Surat, but due to some circumstances, I did not attend it. My parents used to force us to pray, and read Quran, etc. , but because I did not understand anything anyways, I just tried to avoid praying regularly. Just did all the basics and always tried to stay away from trouble. Whenever I asked any question to either my parents or my elders, they always rebuked me … basically I was told to shut up and obey the Syedna, and believe like they believed that he will guide us to Paradise.

I was yet in my youth, but I always remembered my elders talking between themselves about the bhaisahebs and how each of them was trying to extort more and more money from them in different ways, and almost always got away with it. I also sat through several of the negotiations which were done prior to the salaam of the Syedna in the ‘ziyaafats’, and could clearly see that these people were more interested in money, than the actual deen. But I was too young, and had absolutely no knowledge… just followed my father and my elders blindly and believed in everything they believed in, without ever using my common-sense or getting any guidance from the Holy Quran.

I was so engrained in the beliefs which I was taught from childhood, that I was absolutely closed to any ideas or knowledge which was not with the so called ‘raza’ of the leadership. We were taught from childhood that the Quran is a Book which cannot be understood by us, and it was the sole monopoly of the Syedna and his family. Only they were authorized by Allah to understand it, and if we tried to understand it, like the other muslims, we too would be mis-guided! I was taught that each aayah of the Quran has several meanings, and each aayah has hidden meanings (taaweel) which we just could not comprehend.

I was never allowed to ask any questions to the Bohra aamils or leadership or scholar, and this gave me a good opportunity to vent my questions on Islam. The scholar was extremely learned and a very kind and gentle man, who accepted any sort of questions with patience and answered each of them with ‘hikmah’ and wisdom,But I was so engrained in my ignorance from the little knowledge gained at the ‘waaz’, that I challenged the scholar in almost everything he said. I said that we Bohras were on the Right Path, and everything he was saying was incorrect!! I must have attended the weekly classes for almost 2 years … and everytime I used to challenge everything he said, always believing in what the Syedna and the bhaisahebs had said!He used to always tell me to read the Quran, but I always refused, saying that we were not allowed by the Bohra leadership, and would never read without the ‘raza’ of the Syedna.

I must have read a few Surah of the Holy Quran… about 14 Surahs upto Surah Ibrahim! By now, Allah had closed all the doors of ‘shirk’ and it was absolutely air-tight! There is just absolutely no place for any sort of ‘shirk’ in the Glorious Quran! And I had absolutely no doubt that what our forefathers had taught us, and what the Syedna and the bhaisahebs taught us in the ‘waaz’ had nothing to do with the Holy Quran… They just told us the History of Islam rather than teach us anything from the Holy Quran itself…. I was in a huge dilemma! And I remember I started crying profoundly in the solitude of the night!Its been now about 13 years since I took the Quran as my guide… and the Quran makes you realize that you are neither a Shia, nor a Sunni, nor a Bohri…. You are a muslim!

From my little experience in this battle between Truth and falsehood, I have realized that it is always the elderly and the women of the family who are the foremost in their opposition to the understanding of the Quran and to change their set ways… even though they may realize the Truth! May Allah have mercy on them and guide them to the Truth.

The irony is that one Burhan, son of Mohammed has challenged another Mohammed Burhan--udin. I admire Allah's sense of humour.

To review full article click below
http://www.islamhelpline.com/about.asp

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 7:25 am

how can you even think about spreading dawat by bohras, specially when they dont let their own follower to even see pics online?

malumaat needs **** username and passwords to just see pics.

Alhumdolillah SKQ hasnt kept any password to purdah, he is spreading knowledge freely to every one.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Tue May 27, 2014 8:53 am

Hi,
with faith intact that Dawoodi Bohra are on the righteous path and we firmly beleive that the lives laid donw by our ancestors in the past were laid donw for spread of Islam. Actually till 47th Dai general public was very much involved in spreading Islam but from 48th Dai or little later this practice was discouraged and a new farman was brought forward that the only Dai has the right to produce Dawat. While that is in contrast to What our great prophet said that after him spread of Islam would be in our hands as there would be no Prophet going forward. As of today our Dai are in compitition to ensure that they can keep thier flock together rather than spreading the right word to rest of the word. White clothes dont make you a saint and Balck neither a devil. Imam Zainul Abedin use to wear Jute clothes and we know the rest about them. I am born Dawoodi Bohra and will die one but with the present system I am now sure that my generation would be able to or like to continue the way it is.
I close this with tears but I am sure no one is here to wipe the tears of Bohras.
Peace wrote:DB says a lot that they are right and they are on Haq so I have a very basic question that if Dawoodi Bohra is really Haq ni Dawat then why don't they spread it to other Muslims and Non Muslims?

And spreading Allah's deen is so important and noble deed. I think nobody will disagree on this.

Look at other Muslims how they are spreading Islam by doing Dawah and people are coming towards Islam.

Note: I have not created this thread to mock, ridicule, and unnecessary responses. Please refrain from this thread if you have this objective.

Please be polite and give rational arguments. Thank you.

May Allah SWT guide us and keep us on Siraat-e-Mustaqeem. Ameen.

talibeilm

Unread post by talibeilm » Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 pm

abde53 wrote:
talibeilm wrote:CAN ANYONE NAME EVEN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONVERTED TO BOHRA FROM ANY OTHER STREAM OF ISLAM OR FROM ANY OTHER RELIGION IN THE PAST 50 YEARS? IF THE DAI IS UNABLE TO PROPOGATE OUR IDEOLOGY TO OTHERS HIS MISSION REMAINS UNACCOMPLISHED.
Many Bohra girls in west have married many non muslim boys and they took misaq and in one incident, the aamil even asked boy to get circumcised before he can take misaq
WHEN I MENTIONED CONVERSION I MEANT CONVERSION BY CHANGE OF HEART, UNDER INFLUENCE OF SOMEONE'S SERMONS OR GUIDANCE AND NOT BY COMPULSION OR CONVINIENCE.THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF CONVERSIONS
1. IQRARUN BIL LISAN; meaning ACCEPTING from TONGUE
2.TASDEEQUN BIL QULB; meaning BELIEVING from your HEART
I WAS REFFERING TO THE SECOND ONE

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 28, 2014 1:04 am

Sufi monk wrote:how can you even think about spreading dawat by bohras, specially when they dont let their own follower to even see pics online?

malumaat needs **** username and passwords to just see pics.

Alhumdolillah SKQ hasnt kept any password to purdah, he is spreading knowledge freely to every one.
Non-bohras came to know of the un-Islamic and pagan practices via malumaat & zeninfosys as other Muslims saw the sajdas, kissing of feet and other weird stuff that we do. Kothar and co. had to hide all this to save their faces from the world.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed May 28, 2014 3:16 am

Watch this and compare it with Dawoodi Bohra of today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOXdlgImL0

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Fri May 30, 2014 2:46 pm

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Al-Asr : 1-3
By time,

Indeed, mankind is in loss,

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

Source: Beautiful Quran App
Translation: Sahih International

Dear salaar what's your understanding of this Surah especially "Watawasau Bilhaq"?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:26 am

Dear Peace.......... I am strongly repelled by some of the wahabi members their believes and ideologies are totally different and debating with them is like a wastage of energy and time and for this reason i have stopped participating actively, this is however a direct question to me therefore iam replying with no intention to extend the argument, just giving my point of view................. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin said "KAI ASAR ? ARAY WOH ASAR NA QASAM KE JE MA HUSSAIN MARA GAYA, SHAHEED THAYA, MAGAR HUSSAIN SHAHEED KAHA THAYA, DEKHO TOU SHAHI, AIK TARAF SHAHEED THAYA ANAY AIK TARAF HUSSAIN FURAAT NA KANTHA PAR ASAR NI NAMAZ PARHAY CHE"................. now about INNAL INSAANA LAFI KHUSRIN...........tamam hamd Allah wastay Mohammad s.a.w.w ye kufr anay gumrahi ni mout si zinda kida, anay hum ne jhoota loogo thi alag kida, kim ke hamay ehno eeman laya. ................... now about ILLAL LAZEENA AAMANO WA AMELOS SAALEHATAY WATWAASO BIL HAQQE WATWAASO BIL SABR................ anay tamaro aapas ma shafaqat anay mohabbat si wasiyat karwo, je waqt ke tamay wasiyat karwa si Khuda na wajeh nou irado kido hoi anay tamara bhaio mumineen wastay khair khuwahi nou irado kido hoi, pachi tehqeeq RasoolAllah s.a.w.w ye farmayo ke deen Khuda anay Khuda na Rasool anay ehna awolia anay momineen wastay khair khuwahi karwo che anay je na wastay ehno bhai naseehat karay tou pachi ehnay qubool karay anay ehni naseehat ne na pasand na karay. Quran majeed ma 21 jaga par waseeyat ni zikar che, Awolia Allah hamesha aap na shia mumineen ne haq anay taqwaa sabar anay taat ni waseeyat farmawta rahya, RasoolAllah farmawae che "Mard muslim ne em laiq na thai ke bae raat guzaray magar waseeyat nou letter ehna sarhanay likhi ne tayyar na hoi, Khuda ye jae maal milkat aapi hoi ye amar ma waseeyat likhi ne araam si mabiyat karay taakay ehna wafat na baad apas ma ikhtalaf anay jhagro na thai, haway apna mawaali Panjatan Ayemmat anay Duaat jem ehni shaanat buland taem ye waseeyat karay tae ni azamat anay bulandi ghani ziyada hoi, RasoolAllah Amirul Momineen ne waseeyat farmaway che 1-Qaala Sidq yaani tamari zubaan si koi waqt kazb ni waat na niklay 2-Parhezgari koi waqt khyanat karwa par dilayri na karjo 3-Hamesha Khuda si darta rehjo 4-Khuda ni khashiyat ma ghana aanso bhao jo 5-tamara deen na khatir tamari jeev zaat jaan maal kharchi dejo 6-namaz roza anay sadaqa ma mari sunnat mutabiq amal karjo. pachi RasoolAllah 3 waqt farmave che raato ma uthi ne ibadat karjo 3 waqt farmave che Aleka bae salaatuz zawaal 3 waqt farmave che Quran ni hamesha tilawat par laazim rehjo, namaz ma bae haath ouncha kari ne dua karta rehjo, har wazo na nazdeek daatan karjo, behtar ikhlaaq par laazim rehjo................ similar waseeyat were given by Amirul momineen how to treat ibn muljim, taking care of the long neck ducks after the death of RasoolAllah Amirul momineen embraced all the zulm and sitam, in his khutba Maula Ali says Mae aa mehnato anay masaaib par sabar karto rahyo magar maro haal sou hato mari aankh ma dard anay alam na sabab qazipiya che anay halaq ma doochao che. Maula Ali ye aap na farzando ne barakat atta kari dae che ke islam anay imaan ni baqa na khaatir mehnato anay balaao aaway tou sabar karjo. Hasan Imam shahadat na waqt Hussain ne ghani naseehato farmavi Ae Bhai Hussain apan bachpan si saath saath rahya Ma Fatima nou doodh saath peedo nana nabi na kaandha par saathay sawar thaya magar haway aaj mae juda thao cho aap manay nana Nabi na jivaar ma dafan karjo magar koi fitnat thai tou Baqi ma Ma Sahiba na nazdeek dafan karjo tae baad Abdullah anay Qasim ne bulaya mae tamara thi wada thao cho beway farzand ne Hussain ne soonpa anay Abdullah taraf isharo kari ne Hussain ne kahay che Aa mara farzand - Aap na farzand Abdullah ehni shaadi Sakina saathay kari aapjo, Abdullah ne aik chitthi likhi aapi ne kahyo ae beta tamara bazoo par baandhi lo mehnat nou waqat aave tou khooljo.............. karbala ma Joun Abi Zar na ghulam Hussain ne farmave che mara Moula Abi Zar ye waseeyat kidi che ke Hussain par fida thai jajo ajab ye sagla wafadar hata WATAWASO BIL HAQQE WATWAASO BIL SABAR Khuda ni rehmat anay salawat aa sagla ashhab par, Syedus Shuhada ni musibat woh musibat che je ni zikar si aansoo na barish warsi jae che anay ye musibat ni zikar suni ne sabar anay azaa thai nahi Moul;a il Ajal Syedi Abd e Ali Mohiyuddin farmave che LA ASABAR FEEKA WALA AL AZAA JAMEEL......BAL BAZAL ARWAAH ALEKA QALEEL. Khuda Taala aa misal waseeyat karnar Moula ne Afzal uj Jaza aapjo............... bro peace this is the real meaning of the people who are on HAQ and the waseeyat that they did to their successors to remain stubborn and bear all zulm ositam for kalama e shahadat.