shabe mehraj

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

shabe mehraj

Unread post by think » Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm

mubarak to one and all on this auspiscious night when Mohammed Rauslillah sat on the buraq thast flew him to heaven to meet with Allah. Blessed is this night when allah gave Mohammed the wonderful present of namaaz for his muslims.

Today , I recieved several messages from abdes and a like giving me mubarak badi and requesting me to pray for them and their children , each and every one of the message ended up asking me to pray that "hamaraa moula Muffadal ne umer daraaz kare ane ahne tandrusti ape". question comes to mind. Is he sick in any way? If one mumin is asking for duaa from another then does it have to be that muffy should be included some how?

Rebel

Re: shabe mehraj

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Yes, he is mentally sick fleecing money form his followers and oppressing them so people do Dua for tandrusti of his mental faculties.

think

Unread post by think » Mon May 26, 2014 12:14 am

oh yes, point taken. forgot"allah wale dunya wale ban gai"

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Mon May 26, 2014 10:15 am

its like the terms and conditions of any web-site... people don't understand, don't read but just click I AGREE... its the same with these messages... by default they use the words TULUL UMR and UMAR DARAAZ.... even if people are sleeping in a Vaaz, they wake up when they hear these two terms and shout AMEEN...

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am

I agree, even while sleeping everyone must be saying ameen. Oh lord, increase the life our syedna so he can fleece us more and more and make destitute, homeless and penniless.

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Mon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Wsapp message of today....couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Shzda quaid joher bhaisaheb ali kader maula sathe sihori ma shamil hata araz kidhi aqua maula aap dua farmaviye ghani garmi chhea chhota chhota farzandoe aje roza karse ,aap maula a tabassum farmayu ane kidhe aliasgar as na naam thi 472 rupiya nazrul mukam muke ,khuda sahel kari aapse ,ane jena ek j dikra hoi te zaroor aa raqam nazrul mukam ma adaa kare

Dhandha chalu jamure nikaal kitne paise hei teri jeb mei