They don't even give Deeni Taalim for free

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

They don't even give Deeni Taalim for free

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:22 pm

So its time again to pay the fees for Madarasa. Always wondered that why after collecting wajebat etc in crores from us, they don't provide even the basic Madarsa education for free. Even the books are not free.

What's more even Quran doesn't come free. I remember long time back I wanted to get the Saut-al-Iman series,it costs money.

Rebel

Re: They don't even give Deeni Taalim for free

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:41 pm

They won't even give you a glass of water for free my friend. The only objective of their life is to take money from us in any manner and in any way possible for them. What would you expect from people who collect money for masala in house of Allah. To worship Allah you have to pay to enter masjid. Isn't this weirdest cult of all?

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:So its time again to pay the fees for Madarasa. Always wondered that why after collecting wajebat etc in crores from us, they don't provide even the basic Madarsa education for free. Even the books are not free.

What's more even Quran doesn't come free. I remember long time back I wanted to get the Saut-al-Iman series,it costs money.
If you pay, don't complain
If you don't want to complain, don't pay

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:05 am

bohri wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:So its time again to pay the fees for Madarasa. Always wondered that why after collecting wajebat etc in crores from us, they don't provide even the basic Madarsa education for free. Even the books are not free.

If you pay, don't complain
If you don't want to complain, don't pay
Is that even an answer? Its like saying corruption/extortion is OK.

Discussion point is, shouldn't Deeni education be free? Why sell Quran when as daawat na karnar, a Dai shd be giving it for free

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 am

Dear AgnosticIndian,

That was my point. Majority of Bohras are happy, no clamour to be exhorted. They finance the goons to bully them.

As for madrasas and even purchase of Holy books, perhaps there are legitimate costs and therefore have associated fees. If Bohras feel that those fees have already been covered by other taxes, they could demand those services without extra costs. My experience with Bohras, at least in the west, is with the so called 'fencers' who pay large amounts simply to remain in the community for privileges, such as attending their parents funerals. They do with without complaint.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Ok let us start this year in Ramadan not to pay taxes and let's see after end how many walked the talk ?

fustrate_Bohra

Deeni Talim

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:38 am

Salaam,

This question is to all those who understands and accept that our religion is nothing but money/slave making tool for our so call dais

"How you all manage to give deeni talim to your small kids?"

We know that our madrasa is the first steps where the importance/wrath of DAI is implant in small kids which makes them more fearful towards dai rather them having faith towards Allah. Apart from this the students are also emotionally harassed which in turn pressurize parents to succumb to their demands.

Hope to get some honest and good suggestion.

P.S. This question is only for Dawoodi Bohra members

qutbudin

Re: Deeni Talim

Unread post by qutbudin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

Its common here to have sunni Molanas teach Quran to our kids, they are damn cheap dont even ask for money. We dont pay , rather donate.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am

qutbudin wrote:Its common here to have sunni Molanas teach Quran to our kids, they are damn cheap dont even ask for money. We dont pay , rather donate.

where ?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 am

Even few of my known dawoodi bohra people has suggested to approach maulvi saab atleast to read n write arabic but my main concern is awareness of our history.

qutbudin

Unread post by qutbudin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 pm

There is nothing great in our history, I would rather prefer teaching my kids the biography of prophet pbuh , then the obscure history of daiis who bought a lot of innovations in deen.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Why go farther than Pajatan. Rest is just shia and sunnies duking it out. Children need to learn about hard work and simple living. Your own life, if you are happy your children's faces will show. It is the best thermometer for gauging a family's health.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

qutbudin wrote:There is nothing great in our history, I would rather prefer teaching my kids the biography of prophet pbuh , then the obscure history of daiis who bought a lot of innovations in deen.
Perhaps the 51, 52 has twisted the whole deen. So many additions and deletions in religion. Our religion is no longer the religion which Prophet and Panjatan practiced. 53 is in the process of making more changes to his liking and interest.

qutbudin

Unread post by qutbudin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 pm

I make sure that the bohra clergy dont get a single penny, from my income, I even vociferously convince others to not give to these gundas , rather give to poor people. I also got a formal letter of x-communication , I laughed it off and dont care about it.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 pm

qutbudin wrote:I make sure that the bohra clergy dont get a single penny, from my income, I even vociferously convince others to not give to these gundas , rather give to poor people. I also got a formal letter of x-communication , I laughed it off and dont care about it.
Request you to please share the ex-communication letter, scan and attach it here so people can see the dark and cruel heart of kothar and co.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:13 am

qutbudin wrote:I make sure that the bohra clergy dont get a single penny, from my income, I even vociferously convince others to not give to these gundas , rather give to poor people. I also got a formal letter of x-communication , I laughed it off and dont care about it.
Yes Qutbudin bhai, please, i too would like to see this letter. i have something in mind.

but however, correct me if im wrong but the kothar would never issue a "a formal letter of x-communication" as that would land them in a world of trouble. so please do post it here.