Shikar in Zambia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true islam

Re: Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:43 am

Narrated Hafsa: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not sinful (of a Muhrim) to kill five kinds of animals, namely: the crow, the kite, the mouse, the scorpion and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 3:29:54
Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "Five kinds of animals are harmful and could be killed in the Haram (Sanctuary). These are: the crow, the kite, the scorpion, the mouse and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 3:29:55
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "Five kinds of animals are mischief-doers and can be killed even in the Sanctuary: They are the rat the scorpion, the kite, the crow and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:531
see it is ok to kill the RABID dog

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 am

I have never heard this hadith before but my common sense says rehmatul alamin will never order to kill innocent dogs just because jibrail was not entering house, but yes there are great chances that dogs were ordered to kill because they had rabies and it was harmful for society.

it is great crime to accuse prophet like Muhammed(s) for the orders which he has not given.

common sense is gift from Allah and not every one is blessed with this gift, but only few selected and lucky one, I pity those who are deprived from this great gift.

Alhumdolillah.
Last edited by AbdulSaleh on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:47 am

true islam wrote:how do hunting dogs cast a negative impact on their owners? they help them catch food. the negative aspects are about the stray wild dogs who had rabies and would bite people
People in Pre Islamic era were besties and inseparable with stray wild dogs ? Is affordability a reason for not taking pills?

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 am

james wrote:
true islam wrote:those. were two different instances. in the first Hadith you quoted he ordered to kill the dogs because they were wild and had rabies.
alim bin 'Abdullah narrated that his father said:
"I heard the Messenger of Allah raise his voice with the command to kill dogs. All dogs were to be killed except dogs used for hunting or herding livestock."
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Please highlight the word "rabies" in the above mentioned alleged hadith.

You are now claiming Prophet SAW commanded killing of dogs twice in his lifetime as if one time was not enough. :roll:

What's stopping you from putting on "Poor Innocent Dog" act ? :mrgreen:
well mr james like I said before those hadiths were said during two different times. the first time it was said, it meant to kill rabid dogs.
the Hadith about killing dogs because the angel didn't like them, is completely different and has nothing to do with the Hadith about the prophet ordering to kill the rabid dogs

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:49 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:I have never heard this hadith before but my common sense says rehmatul alamin will never order to kill innocent dogs just because jibrail was not entering house
Are you saying an alleged hadith which is considered Sahih is fabricated in Sunan an Nasai ?

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:50 am

People in Pre Islamic era were besties and inseparable with stray wild dogs ? Is affordability a reason for not taking pills?
of course not. I'm perfectly healthy and sane, which is why I don't try to justify the killing of endangered elephants for fun

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:52 am

james according to you the prophet was an animal abuser

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:52 am

true islam wrote:
james wrote: alim bin 'Abdullah narrated that his father said:
"I heard the Messenger of Allah raise his voice with the command to kill dogs. All dogs were to be killed except dogs used for hunting or herding livestock."
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Please highlight the word "rabies" in the above mentioned alleged hadith.

You are now claiming Prophet SAW commanded killing of dogs twice in his lifetime as if one time was not enough. :roll:

What's stopping you from putting on "Poor Innocent Dog" act ? :mrgreen:
well mr james like I said before those hadiths were said during two different times. the first time it was said, it meant to kill rabid dogs.
the Hadith about killing dogs because the angel didn't like them, is completely different and has nothing to do with the Hadith about the prophet ordering to kill the rabid dogs
Highlight the word "rabid" in the hadith.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 am

true islam wrote:james according to you the prophet was an animal abuser
just to show his master is correct james will go to any extend he wont even think twice to even abuse and attribute lies to prophet(s).
typical abde needs to realize they are doing more harm to their master by such stupidity.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:57 am

true islam wrote:
of course not. I'm perfectly healthy and sane, which is why I don't try to justify the killing of endangered elephants for fun
You like to believe that but turns out you are not sane.You keep seeing words where there are none.Jumping from one branch to another like a clueless monkey is a specialty of yours.

As far as health goes,I bet you're fat as an elephant scrounging off benefits trolling on here for hours. :mrgreen:

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:58 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:
true islam wrote:james according to you the prophet was an animal abuser
just to show his master is correct james will go to any extend he wont even think twice to even abuse and attribute lies to prophet(s).
typical abde needs to realize they are doing more harm to their master by such stupidity.
You are actually accusing Sunan an Nasai of fabricating and attributing lies to Prophet SAW. :wink:

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:00 am

james wrote:
AbdulSaleh wrote: just to show his master is correct james will go to any extend he wont even think twice to even abuse and attribute lies to prophet(s).
You are actually accusing Sunan an Nasai of fabricating and attributing lies to Prophet SAW. :wink:
ok for argument sake consider this is what sunan an nasai says, so tell me how many sunni scholars goes in jungle and kills animals?

name them

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:01 am

james wrote:
true islam wrote:
You like to believe that but turns out you are not sane.You keep seeing words where there are none.Jumping from one branch to another like a clueless monkey is a specialty of yours.

As far as health goes,I bet you're fat as an elephant scrounging off benefits trolling on here for hours. :mrgreen:
really fat like an elephant?? lol not everybody is like you james. I am perfectly fit and healthy which is why I play soccer and can run a mile in less than eight minutes. ya I am definitely fat

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 am

true islam wrote:Narrated Hafsa: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not sinful (of a Muhrim) to kill five kinds of animals, namely: the crow, the kite, the mouse, the scorpion and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 3:29:54
Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "Five kinds of animals are harmful and could be killed in the Haram (Sanctuary). These are: the crow, the kite, the scorpion, the mouse and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 3:29:55
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "Five kinds of animals are mischief-doers and can be killed even in the Sanctuary: They are the rat the scorpion, the kite, the crow and the rabid dog."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:531
see it is ok to kill the RABID dog
Crows are harmful ? I laughed.

Perhaps that is why a group of crows is referred to as "murder of crows".Sounds dangerous. :mrgreen:

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 am

true islam wrote: I play soccer and can run a mile in less than eight minutes. ya I am definitely fat
Cool Story Bro.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 am

james I wish you get real job and stop this part time muffy defending projects, believe me driving rikshaw will give you more satisfaction and halaal income than defending criminals and islam abusers like muffy.

good luck

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:
james wrote: You are actually accusing Sunan an Nasai of fabricating and attributing lies to Prophet SAW. :wink:
ok for argument sake consider this is what sunan an nasai says, so tell me how many sunni scholars goes in jungle and kills animals?

name them
Try rewording your question.

Also,do you reckon Sunan an Nasai is full of fabricated hadiths which are attributing lies to the Prophet SAW ?

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 am

ok mr james now you are denying hadiths. you are by no way an actual muslim as you are accusing the prophet of being an animal abuser, which btw he was not

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 am

if sunan an nasai is ordering to kill animals, tell me how many islamic scholars goes to jungle and kills animals?

name them

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:12 am

true islam wrote:ok mr james now you are denying hadiths. you are by no way an actual muslim as you are accusing the prophet of being an animal abuser, which btw he was not
It is Sunan an Nasai attributing lies and false accusations allegedly according to you.Do keep up.

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:18 am

james the prophet said not to kill anything bigger than a sparrow without a just cause.
the why would he order the killing of dogs without a just cause
are you calling the prophet a liar

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:19 am

james wrote:
true islam wrote:ok mr james now you are denying hadiths. you are by no way an actual muslim as you are accusing the prophet of being an animal abuser, which btw he was not
It is Sunan an Nasai attributing lies and false accusations allegedly according to you.Do keep up.
Bhai on a serious note if you dont have work or really this is the only job you have let me know I can easily arrange some good work for you, but please do not do some thing for money which is harmful for islam.

please this is request in ramadan, stop defending criminals for money.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

true islam wrote:james the prophet said not to kill anything bigger than a sparrow without a just cause.
the why would he order the killing of dogs without a just cause
are you calling the prophet a liar
Post the chain of narrators of the alleged hadith mentioning sparrow.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:29 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:
james wrote: It is Sunan an Nasai attributing lies and false accusations allegedly according to you.Do keep up.
Bhai on a serious note if you dont have work or really this is the only job you have let me know I can easily arrange some good work for you, but please do not do some thing for money which is harmful for islam.

please this is request in ramadan, stop defending criminals for money.
Irony meter overload.

A benefit scrounger is offering to arrange work for me.I've seen it all now. :mrgreen:

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 am

Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgement. The listeners asked, O Messenger of Allah, what is a just cause? He replied, That he will kill it to eat, not simply to chop off its head and then throw it away" (Nisai, Hakim).

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 am

@ JAMES

it was just a brotherly advice, any ways I am still waiting for the reply to my question asked.

if sunan an nasai is ordering to kill animals, tell me how many islamic scholars goes to jungle and kills animals?

name them

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:32 am

I have given you the quotes and proofs, now if you wish to remain stubborn and deny them that is up to you

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 am

@James

If google is not helping try some other search engines.

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:@James

If google is not helping try some other search engines.
haha james is probably in a corner crying like a little baby and praying to muffu all mighty for help :D :D :D

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 am

bhai james no need to commit suicide on this, just accept your master mistake and come back we will have fun together :D