Shikar in Zambia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Truthseeker

Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by Truthseeker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:35 am

IMG-20140611-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20140611-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20140611-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20140611-WA0010.jpg

Su Nirmal Shaan che SMS ni.

bohrabhai

muffadal saiffudin and shikari activities

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am

It is shocking ,
Please admin dont merge to muffadal saiffudin topic . and make separate thread related to his shikari activities because he has done it in past and he will do it again .

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 am

These people have no shame, they are wasting all this financial resources on hunting and leisure trips, meanwhile there are bohras living in critical conditions, getting nothing in Muwassat from dawat.
SKQ sahib is atleast running his small but operational Zahra Hasanat and poor bohras and other people are getting benefits out of them.
so the question is still we cannot see where the truth is?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 am

only psychopath will find fun in killing of such beautiful and innocent animals.

I have no idea what muffy is trying to prove from all this?

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 am

http://www.chorongasafaris.com/zambiaprices.html
Licence fee is only 10000 dollar to kill an elephant in zambia, only half price and 1/10 price that he make some one mullah and shiekh respectively
Last edited by bohrabhai on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 am

bohrabhai wrote:http://www.chorongasafaris.com/zambiaprices.html
Licence fee is only 10000 dollar to kill an elephant, only half price and 1/10 price that he make some one mullah and shiekh respectively
10000 dollar can change some one's life, and here he is wasting it on killing animals.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

I will love to hear comment from

Adam
Maximature
Zinger
True Abde
james

or any one from above category and muffy sympathizers.

but I know they wont come out of purdah till they find some thing else to comment and this thread gets buried.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:58 am

You will not find in the history of Anbiya, Awsiya, Aimmah, Duaat that they were found of hunting.
Only successors of Muawiyyah , Bani Umayyah, Bani Abbas and their like minded enjoyed it as game.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 pm

This is the height of cruelty and stupidity, inhumanity etc. etc. No words to describe this tyrant. And we bend down to him making us all guilty of all the crimes he commits towards animals and humans.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 pm

It's keeping with the laws of nature I suppose. Animals killing animals. That man standing on top of the dead elephant? Real courageous a**hole.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:20 pm

He has hunted a tusker :cry: :cry: ....aren't they supposed to be endangered?

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 pm

I
Is hunting for pleasure allowed?

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,
As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)
One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:
Is hunting for pleasure allowed/sin in Islam ? If allowed, what right do we humans have to take the life of Allah's creation for our pleasure? I can see the logic for humane slaughtering of hallal animals for food but not for pleasure. Please provide full details from the holy Quran/Sunnat regarding the stand of Islam on this issue. Is hunting for pleasure a grave sin?
(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)
Answer:
Is hunting for pleasure allowed?
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.
It is not permissible in Islam to hunt and kill a halaal animal, or any animal which is not a pest or harmful to man or his property, for the sake of pleasure alone. But there is absolutely no sin or harm in Islam if one hunts and kills a halaal animal and eats or distributes its meat as food, and in the process also gains pleasure out of it.
If one hunts and kills a halaal animal for pleasure alone and throws away the meat, or kills any animal which is not a pest, and not endangering man or his property, or any of the hunted animal’s part is of no use to him, but is hunted for his pleasure alone; then it will indeed be considered a sin in Islam.
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
Your Brother in Islam,
Burhan
http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/894

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Now THIS is real courage. What Muffy does, hunting trapped animals in a reserve, is like taking candy from kids...or in his case...money from abdes....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=723931420976173

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Moula Moula Mufadal Moula Khoon na peysa Mufadal Moula....

BohriBakra

Unread post by BohriBakra » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Do u hav a pic of SMS with elephant.... My diehard frnds asking if this pic is genuine

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Not a pleasant sight whoever killed that poor animal has no right to kill it. We are brought up with the teaching not even to kill an insect if it is going its way then I don't know why people exhibit such barbarism killing innocent creature of Allah.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

BohriBakra wrote:Do u hav a pic of SMS with elephant.... My diehard frnds asking if this pic is genuine
With all the furore over his killing spree in the past, I would not be surprised if there had been a fatwa against circulating photographs of him with the animal. In the past he has never been shy about posing with victims of his killing sprees. Shame on him! I have always thought it was shamefull to see these majestic beasts becoming victims of the ivory trade. but to see them falling prey to an A**hole mullah is even more shameful.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 pm

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 pm

SBM BHAI
Poignant, tragic and comic relief too. Thanks for posting! :D :(

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Disgusting
Despicable
Shameful
Shameless
Cruel

Just a few words to describe the Mr. Muffadal's behaviour.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 am

" Jab jaanwar koi insaan ko maare
Kehate hain duneeya me wehshee use saare
Ek jaanwar kee jaan aaj insaano ne lee hai
Chup kyon hai sansaar"

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:40 am

I can admit that I have failed to protect that poor speechless animal from death by my tribe man. I am sorry they the Abdes celebrated your painful death and trampled on your dead body

I am sorry my fellow humans who I share genes with took away your life before Allah had scheduled your natural death .

Sorry mr or mrs elephant that you mistook white robed holy priests to not be poachers who hunt you for your trophy

I huffed and puffed petitions blogs but just could not get my message through to him this is wrong and unnecessary

I failed to convince his followers that there are better ways to spend extra cash like helping the sick or poor

Wish others better luck
Sorry reformists and compassionate Bohras for not succeeding in this simple task

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 am

This most Disgusting to kill an elephant they are worest then animals . Just the thought can we not write to w.l.o and send this pictures and asking them write to zambia govt to take action who ever hunts anmils for pleasure should be banned from hunting .I think elephant are proceted spiecs.

Truthseeker

Unread post by Truthseeker » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:02 am

I think we should circulate these pics in the media and Animal Protection groups that are active in India. The media is the best tool to show the Shaan of our Dai.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 am

MS and co are cruel and inhuman creatures. MS and his gang are not human beings at all. Killing beautiful creations of God animals for fun and game.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:59 am

this is what happens when some idot like muffy kills some animals for fun.

A baby rhino, who has been left traumatised after seeing his mother brutally murdered by poachers, refuses to sleep alone. He was rescued from the wild last month by staff at Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre in South Africa after he was found next to his mother's body, crying inconsolably. The rhino, known as Gertjie, is now recovering at the center but has been unable to sleep alone after the ordeal, so the team take it in turns to feed the animal every three hours and sleep outside his room. The centre is now appealing for donations to help keep enough fat-free milk in stock as baby rhinos are only weaned off milk when they're over a year old. Staff say he will be cared for until he is ready to be re-introduced into a wildlife reserve. If you want to help, visit http://www.picknpay.co.za/rhino. Report by Sarah Kerr. (ITN)

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rQFRfeq04

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 am

BohriBakra wrote:Do u hav a pic of SMS with elephant.... My diehard frnds asking if this pic is genuine

Yes, im wondering the same thing myself.

That is why i have refrained from commenting.

it is obvious the people in the pics 2, 3 and 4 are Dawoodi Bohras and Mufaddal Maula is in pic 1, but, does that prove Mufaddal Maula shot the animal?

Kindly put the proof on the table.

BTW, killing the animal for sport, IMHO, was a ghastly, shameful act.

@ Sufi Monk.

U heard from me. Hope you are happy.

Now prove what im asking for, or slink out of here

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:41 am

yeah right, so what was muffy doing in Zambia? and what is he doing in hunting camp? went for zyafat?

it is obvious to remain on safe side this time he refrain from taking pics with hunted animal. other wise court will put bamboo in his G***

abde morons

disillusioned

Unread post by disillusioned » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 am

Sufi monk wrote:yeah right, so what was muffy doing in Zambia? and what is he doing in hunting camp? went for zyafat?
Clearly, he was there to try and _politely_ persuade his blood-thirsty followers to leave the poor animals in peace. :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 am

Hunting camp!!!

Wow!! you guys are getting good at analysing pics. keep it up.