A Plea!!!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

A Plea!!!!!

Unread post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2001 9:08 pm

This is Aqa Moula's paigham on the 9th Moharram in Houston. As your Mumin bhai in Islam, I beg you, listen to your Dai, listen to the Rightful representative of your Imam-Uz-Zamaan. Your father is calling you, and you'll not hear him now?<p>"O gathering of mumineen! Allah has bestowed you many blessings. You have been given the boon of belief (iman). For that reason, you are chosen to be addressed as follows.<p>"Your Maula, my Maula, Husain has made many sacrifices for your return (to the hereafter). When Husain remembered you in his last sajda,<br>would you forget his grace? Imam uz-Zaman has assigned me this khidmat - that I remind you of Aqa Husain. There should not be a day or a<br>night when Husain has not been remembered. Ashara mubaraka are the days of remembering Husain - these hours are passing by. Now there is just one day left. This coming night, Imam Husain will stay up in vigil.<p>"O children of my Dawat. Heed the advice of your Dai, your benign father. Tomorrow, perform matam devotedly; shed many tears. Let no one lapse in this, whether they are old or young, whether they are children, or even newly born, they should all partake the blessing of matam. For small children, let their mother make them do matam. My message is for every mumin in the world and for every mumina. I am not saying this to others. I am saying this only to mumineen. I am saying it because you are born in the home of a mumin. If one is born in a mumin’s house but has become distant, then let them remember Husain and they will be given tawfiq (intuition). You are my children, that is why I am telling this to you.<p>"My message is to all mumineen all am may be downloaded over the world. And my irshad (instruction) to those doing waaz, is this: "Call such people (those who have distanced themselves)". O Creator and Sustainer, make them return. How much their parents must feel (their loss). I, Mamluk-e-Ale Mohammed, am your spiritual father and your mother. Imagine my pain.<p>"O gathering of mumineen, my supplication is this that may Allah guide you all. Let there not be even one mumin who fails to remember Husain on the Day of Ashura. May Allah make such people to come tomorrow. And after all that, I am very worried for those who still don’t come tomorrow; what will happen on their return to the hereafter? I am the Dai of Husain. I beseech (Allah) this - that may Allah, by buka and matam of Husain, grant you prosperity in the hereafter and on earth. May He keep you happy and contented. Except for the grief of Maula Husain, let no grief touch you."

Re: A Plea!!!!!

Unread post by Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:44 pm

The dai calls himself the ghulam of Imam Hussain. Can you explain why envelopes were distributed to the people on the tenth of moharram for the collection of salam. And if that was not enough, there was also space provided on the envelope to write your name etc. Why is it suddenly become important to know who is giving how much to the Dai? <br>I believe it is a means to find out how rich one is and have their statistics updated.<br>I also noted the sudden change in moods of the Dai on the tenth of moharram. At one instance our Imam has given his life and all for the betterment of humanity, his ghulam has just ended the bayan of our Imam's shahadat and withen a few minutes it is announced by the dai himself that 'namaz baad salam thase" his mood was completely changed from crying and sobbing to one of satisfaction. Think for a moment if one of your loved one had died, would your heart desire that you go to a movie after just attending the burial of your loved one. Also noted was the fact how the hooligans try to ruthlessly tear the green cloth on which the dai has been sitting for Ashura majlis.<br>Salam was another farce. People were doing sajda and envelopes were flying all over the place. <p>You praise Malek ul ashtar bhaisaheb. Yes he has an excellent knack of using other people's money. He has not spent a dime from his pocket. As a matter of fact he has pocketed tons for different razas and najwas. Also note all the heavy najwas presented to the dai is forced out of the big shaikhs. a full fledged negotiation takes place. Why do you think all these different jamaats from all over go to do arz to the dai for ashura. They are asked bluntly how much money or politely said najwa would they give. Who ever bids the highest gets the dai to perform Ashura at his place or town regardless whether more mumineen would benifit from his majlis if it were held some where else. <br>The complete sawab of all this Ashura organization goes to one person and that is Shaikh Mustafa Mandviwalla. let credit go where it belongs. He is the man behind all this. He is the one that spent a lot and was exploited to the fullest by the mullas and are still wanting more and more from him.

Re: A Plea!!!!!

Unread post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2001 7:07 am

Hamare Aqa ke nizaam mein har cheez ki razaa hoti hai<br>Isliye Maula ke darbar mein daulat ki fizaa hoti hai<br>Hamare Mumeen sab 'fine che',unki mast gizaa hoti hai<br>Par Kothar ke khilaf na bolna,iski sakht sazaa hoti hai