Misaq to MS or KQ: A survey

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdulSaleh

Misaq to MS or KQ: A survey

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 pm

I would like to create this very important survey to make out what people are thinking and doing.
please just write here if you have given misaq to mufaddal bhai sahab or khuzaima bhai sahab and also mention why?

AbdulSaleh

Re: very important survey

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I have not given misaq to any one yet but I am definitely considering syedna khuzaima, I am still waiting to get chance to meet him.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm

me and my family had given misak to Mufaddal (LA) but now considering syedna khozeima Qutbuddin bhai sahab(TUS) for obvious reasons.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

What is the purpose of this survey. Many of the people who have given Misak to SMS have done under duress.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 pm

SBM wrote:What is the purpose of this survey. Many of the people who have given Misak to SMS have done under duress.
yes not a problem bro just mention it, so we can see the clear lines.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 pm

I am Misak Free... :)

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:56 pm

SBM wrote:I am Misak Free... :)
will you misaq in future?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Please can we steer clear of lanats? Just don't like it.

haq_ni_dawat

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 am

syedna khuzaima qutbuddin (TUS)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 am

The question I have to all ( I do not mean to divert the topic so my answer is the last sentence)
In Bohra belief, Dai is supposedly appointed by Hidden Imam, Now both the parties have approached the court and the case of true succession wil be decide by a Hindu Judge and as I understand that will be the binding case. So who ever wins the case would really be considered as appointed by a Hindu Judge
So here my question, would you consider the Judge to be the hidden Imam since he will decide the fate of true Dai? If SMS wins the case, I know his supporters will say that he all along had been the true Dai but they still needed a Hindu to verify thru his dreams and now a Hindu Judge to validate the true succession. If SKQ wins then SMS supporters will say that Judge can not supersede the Imam U Zaman and the life will continue
As far as my position to take Misaq in future, right now I am happy taking Misaq of Allaha and his Prophet and that is enough for me and my soul.
Last edited by SBM on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 am

I have renounced my misaq and will not give to any one in future

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 am

Had not given Misaq to any, rest of my family members had given misaq to MS

true islam

Re: Misaq to MS or KQ: A survey

Unread post by true islam » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:34 pm

misaak is just an innovation in islam by the bohris. it is not needed. saying the sahabba is enough.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Gave Misaq to MS because of wife and her social ties but would rather have given to SKQ. Know in my heart that he speaks the truth. I speak for the last two safs in our masjid ;-)

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

true islam wrote:misaak is just an innovation in islam by the bohris. it is not needed. saying the sahabba is enough.

Can anyone shed light on the history and importance of misak ? I have given it under extreme duress to muffy but do not want to give misaak to anyone at all.
Topic may have been covered elsewhere, for sure.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 am

don't take misaak. there is a statement in it that says that if you stop following the dai, your property will be haraam

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:40 am

Take this Survey. The person is planning to publish the results as soon as they have 2000 replies. It is also confidential and un biased

http://www.mumineens.com/about-the-surv ... easamumin/

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:15 am

Salaam,

after careful analysis of both davedaar claims I am presenting complete analysis and solution for bohras to move ahead, lets first talk about both claims of davedaar and how much truth they hold in their claims.

QUTBIS

No doubt qutbi is really smart man and his family are working really hard to convince people about his truthfulness I am personally not convinced by his claims, there are many question about his claims, if he was declared dai by muhammed burhanuddin 50 years back how could he remain silent on different events when momeenin were crushed by different shezadas and different qasre alis? 3 years baack when nass was declared on mufaddal why he didnt raised his voice? he says he didnt wanted to create fitnah but now fitnah is already created, he knew if he will raise his voice he may lose chance of claiming daiship if burhanuddin will again make nass in public or do some thing which will go against him so this is why he remain silent and didnt claimed any thing, but again his team was working behind the curtains and waiting for correct time and waiting for burhanuddins death. charity work which he is trying to show world in not enough at all, he is just running a ambulance scheme which is like uth ke moo menin zeera, nothing substantial is done by him for public in almost all his life, only thing he has done is educating his own family and securing his own life, right now he is showing curtesy to people because he wants to gain public support, but I am preffty sure once he will have good following he will show his true colors.

MUFADDALI

I personally think there are chances that burhanuddin did nass twice, one on his brother and one on his son as well, Cromwell episode is not refuted by Qutbis till now it shows there is some doubts about it and now it seems they are losing plot against mufaddaal, but again thiss mufaddal is not fit foor this job even if his father has done nass on him, he neither has any islamic knowledge or he posses any charm or orating skills like his father, his mistakes and his blunders are coming out almost every day which makes his look joker to the world every other day,he may be having powerful PR team but his personal mistakes will ultimately kill his support sooner or latter, right now he is also trying to safe guard his family by purchasing properties world wide, soon he will show little public appearance and get busy with his ayyash life behind the curtains. he dont have any good successor legitimate successor so again same power tussle will be seen in next few years, soon his brother will start asking for their share in loot and family will divide further. QJ and malikulashtar are already fighting hard to get creame for them self, soon more fights will erupt and reality of this royals will be out.

SOLUTION FOR BOHRAS

I am sorry to say this but bohras now have few option left, it is like aage kuaa and piche khaai, both davedaar are fake and both are behind your money so no matter whome you chose you are not choosing any divine person you are just choosing a simple worldly leader for your self.

best thing for you is to stop contributing more and more money to these lechers and start thinking for your own good and your own family.

do what ever is minimum and avoid getting looted by these chors, dont get involve in any new schemes and make sure your protect your kids from brain washing from these people, learn more about ISLAM by independent sources and start educating your kids more about prophet and panjaten.

sorry but story of bohras have ended now and this sect is in downtrend from here.

Masalaam

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:34 am

I am sure most of you know what is written in the misak and still you are happy to be subjected to this humiliation. Isn't that strange?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 am

Yes its is strange but we dont have ne option if we want to be part of dawoodi bohra fold. Atleast after this firqah we have option to choose who is less blood sucker between two.

I dont know how kq saheb is but considering his knowledge i m more lean towards him and am just waiting for right time after which i may go toward his side.

Am least concern about who is right or wrong, if i feel i am getting mentally tortured i will definitely try to move away.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 am

I would agree with your views, but it is not necessary to give misak to be in fold of either individuals. I know many people who have not taken misak for 20 years now and are part of community. No body needs to know that you haven't taken misak. Tell people you did misak, simple as that. KQ would be better at present as he doesn't have supporters so he would be lenient in many areas to muster and increase his support and enrolling people in his firqa. But realize, either MS or KQ, religion is the same, leaders and people are almost of the same blood line, both are deviants of Islam.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 am

Rebel wrote:I would agree with your views, but it is not necessary to give misak to be in fold of either individuals. I know many people who have not taken misak for 20 years now and are part of community. No body needs to know that you haven't taken misak. Tell people you did misak, simple as that. KQ would be better at present as he doesn't have supporters so he would be lenient in many areas to muster and increase his support and enrolling people in his firqa. But realize, either MS or KQ, religion is the same, leaders and people are almost of the same blood line, both are deviants of Islam.
Hmmm this time i havent gave misaq to anybody.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 am

:D So I got another buddy, where were you hiding all these years?

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 am

Say NO to misaq

mumin4mumin

Unread post by mumin4mumin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Important Message from mumineens.com

We decided to publish this question (just 1 of 19) due to the current interest in the topic of Misaaq.
*10. After the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) please select the one statement that best applies to you

I have given Misaaq freely and wholeheartedly

I have given Misaaq reluctantly

I have given Misaaq because I felt I had no other choice, even though I object to it on moral grounds

I have not given Misaaq but would do so freely and wholeheartedly

I have not given Misaaq and would do so reluctantly

I have not given Misaaq and would do because I feel I have no other choice

I have not given Misaaq and will not do so until I am ready

I have not given Misaaq and will not do so becuase I object to it on moral grounds

I have not given Misaaq and will not do so for other reasons. Please explain

We were initially hoping to receive at least 1K -2K responses to this survey before publishing results. However we will likely publish the results very soon and close the present survey. While it is open please encourage everyone in your social network to take the survey.

The direct link to survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MyVoiceAsAMumin

it takes about 10-12 minutes to complete so make sure you allow yourselves that much time, or else you will be prevented from retaking the survey. The survey can be taken only once per person, and it's completely confidential and free from tracking through IP addresses.

skeptic

Unread post by skeptic » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 am

I have not given misaq to either yet nor has my husband.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 am

In earlier times misaq was given in the name of Dai, Mazoon & Mukasir. Now for both camps there is no Mazoon.
SMS camp is reluctant to announce new Mazoon as there are rumors of tussel between Quaid Joher BS & Malek ul Ushter BS.
SKQ camp is so disillusioned , do not know what do do next .
Mumins are left in dilemma , unsure for whom to follow.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 am

Dr Fatema wrote:In earlier times misaq was given in the name of Dai, Mazoon & Mukasir. Now for both camps there is no Mazoon.
SMS camp is reluctant to announce new Mazoon as there are rumors of tussel between Quaid Joher BS & Malek ul Ushter BS.
SKQ camp is so disillusioned , do not know what do do next .
I feel there is no dilemma to resolve for most of the mumineen and muminat, most members in the community have no mind to think clearly on the religious issues, they are being directed, forced to observe and made to believe the unbelievable bohra doctrines. One of the doctrine is to believe in MS as their syedna so most community members accept that without blinking an eye.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:28 am

Dr Fatema wrote: SKQ camp is so disillusioned , do not know what do do next .
The rutba of the Mazoon and mukasir is with SKQ and he will declare it when he sees fit. What is to be disillusioned about? We are busy in the observation of our deen and happy to be free of the antics of Mufaddal Saifuddin. Yes we have to build a new life for ourselves but then getting pushed out of your comfort zone is always invigorating.