Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 am

maddy wrote:Recv by Whats app :

Mumeneen ye ghana zalil kida wo laeno ne... gadi tak mufaddal moula (tus) zindabad na naara lagaya Ehloko to dari gaya expect aj nohtu kidu itna logo awi jase... Ye logo ne em ke mumeneen suta hase apne chupke si zyrt kari laiye... Bairao ye ghani himmat batawi... serana taraf hath muki dai jiware laen mahtu mukwa jai.... Ghani lanaat padi ehna baap per... gadi tak beizzat kari ne mokla... Logo kisam kisam si bola... koi ye chor kida ke moula na ghar ma farzando ne chori kari ne lai gaya Koiye em kidu ke burhanuddin moula na tukda per pala ane mohta thaya ane ehna si gaddari kidi Bhagora che bhagora Logo ye kahyu khabar dar jo yaha pacha aya cho to... Ye logo ye fakir ne sadako apo.. to logo ye kahyu fakir ne ke inka sadaqa mat lo inka sadaka haram hai... chor hai ye log..
There are always two sides to a story:

ExMumeneen ye ghana pareshankida wo bahaddurone... gadi tak Firaun zindabad na naara lagaya Ehloko bahadduri si ziarat karta gaya expect to kidu thu itna logo awi jase... Ye logo ne embilkul nohtu ke ex mumeneen suta hase apne chupke si zyrt kari laiye... Bairao ye ghani behurmati kidhi... serana taraf hath muki dai jiware bahaddur mahtu mukwa jai.... Ghani lanaat padi Qutbutddin Aqa TUS per... gadi tak beizzat kari ne mokla... Logo kisam kisam si bola... koi ye chor kida ke firaunna ghar ma farzando ne chori kari ne lai gaya Koiye em kidu ke burhanuddin moula na tukda per pala ane mohta thaya ane ehna si gaddari kidi Bahaddur che ye kahyu khabar dar jo yaha pacha aya cho to... Ye logo ye fakir ne sadako apo.. to logo ye kahyu fakir ne ke inka sadaqa mat lo inka sadaka haram hai... chor hai ye log.

maddy

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by maddy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:49 am

Want to ask qurstion to all :
there are many parts of Bohra other than Dawoodi Bohra like Aliya Bohra , Sulemani Bohra and many more who also believes in dai
at some point they made different path from dawoodi Bohra and start believing in there dai other than our 52nd and now 53rd Dai...
Now they also believe in some earlier dai whom we believes so when their Dai or Mazun come for Ziyarat to our Roza this so called guards do same with them also or give respect them and allow them to do Ziyarat ????

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 am

And This is the message of SKQ...
message-of-benedictions-and-blessings.jpeg

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

And this is SKQ's message...
Attachments
message-of-benedictions-and-blessings.jpeg

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:Who are these people.. Shameful..

http://vimeo.com/99917182

and the attack on SKQ's son Husain Bhaisaheb after they were leaving - see closely, they hit him on the head

https://vimeo.com/99918891
What a shameful act by the foolish abdes who prevented the grand children of STS to perform their rites at the grave of their family.

Shame of SMS to keep silent , if he had any decency he would send an apology and provide them humanly sensible access without harassment .

What has become of the Bohra community. What do you get by preventing SKQ from practising his ritual at his father and brothers grave.

In Ramadhan charity is not only money but compassion and goodwill. Do those shouting know they will need to answer their Lord about what they did.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 am

and the attack on SKQ's son Husain Bhaisaheb after they were leaving - see closely, they hit him on the head

This is so shameful. As much pride I had of being a part of a peaceful, prosperous and respectful community and as much conviction I had in all our beliefs and traditions is all draining away. Today someone sent the hate whatsapp message on this ziyarat incident, cursing SKQ, I asked the sender whether he had even met SKQ and he says 'never'. I thought that these are the people who are sending hatred messages about an ex mazoon who they haven't met, without knowing he is one of the most exalted aalims of our times, without caring that this man has integrity and honesty right up to the core in him.

This is disgraceful behavior. The most ironic thing is that it is being done over Burhanuddin moula's grave. In front of him...!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 am

At the minimum, SKQ is holding a giant mirror up to the community. More power to him!

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

Sad situation of Muffy bohras. Their minds have stopped working!! Over exaggerating their support through such shameful acts! At least they should have thought what the world will witness as their Identity?? Taaliban Part 2 :D :P

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 am

zinger wrote: i cant believe this is what we have become.....
An honest confession and admission of the terrible state of our community and its moral decay.
zinger wrote:Agree completely.
this was clearly an act of passion, in the heat of the moment.
And here's a cop-out, an all too easy explanation for unacceptable beharviour.

"What we have become" has not materialised out of thin air. It has been in the making for a long time. Look at the pictures of children made to fold hands in front of every two-bit shahzada. That's called conditioning. And for at least two generations Bohras have been conditioned to accept the authority and power of the Kothar. Add to that mix the emotion of "love of our spiritual father" and you've a recipe for blind, hysterical following. This is how the cults operate, with mind control and crowd psychology. The Leader does not have to give instruction for everything. Once the Leader declares who the enemy is, the crowd takes over and does what is necessary. This is what happened in Raduat Tahera with the sons KQ, and this is what has happened before with all the "enemies" of dawat. There is a pattern here, history repeating itself. Instead of finding excuses the Bohras - at least the intelligent ones among them - should address the root cause of the rot that has set in.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:57 am

SBM wrote:
the Duats sleeping there will decide who was right and who was wrong
zinger
I thought it is the Judge who will decide who is right and wrong Dai?
Since when Dead people are going to decide about your fate and faith I thought it is Allaha who decides your fate and faith but oh but you are an Abde who believes on Ard e Ilahi and Bolta Quran who is sleeping dead and can not even control the crowd while no one listens to the live SMS's farman as Abdes have Mob Mentality (said by your friend and cohort)
im sure you must have read the pm i had sent to you in reply to what you had told me.

keeping that in mind, understand this, you are not worth me wasting my time over.

you are obviously looking at picking a fight with me, for whatever reasons. all i can say for that is keep trying

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 am

Outraged and shocked at the abysmally low levels the Muffadlis have fallen to , under a leadership that only preaches hatred , makes me hang my head in shame that my erstwhile brethren have fallen to such a low level. Kudos to the brave Shahzadas for going out there unaccompanied ( much like Moula Hussain did when he went to Yazid's palace) alone ). I am so glad that I made the right choice in following the one and only true Dai Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS) who only preaches love and tolerance, unlike the daweedar Muffadal BS who has never ever talked of peace, tolerance and true Islamic values, after all what can you expect from an uneducated , Taliban style leader who revels in killing and hunting Allah's creations for sport and pervasive pleasures.
Long Live Sayenda Qutbuddin (TUS). May truth come out one day and your enemies see how wrong they were and repent

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 am

Humsafar wrote:
zinger wrote: i cant believe this is what we have become.....
An honest confession and admission of the terrible state of our community and its moral decay.
zinger wrote:Agree completely.
this was clearly an act of passion, in the heat of the moment.
And here's a cop-out, an all too easy explanation for unacceptable beharviour.

"What we have become" has not materialised out of thin air. It has been in the making for a long time. Look at the pictures of children made to fold hands in front of every two-bit shahzada. That's called conditioning. And for at least two generations Bohras have been conditioned to accept the authority and power of the Kothar. Add to that mix the emotion of "love of our spiritual father" and you've a recipe for blind, hysterical following. This is how the cults operate, with mind control and crowd psychology. The Leader does not have to give instruction for everything. Once the Leader declares who the enemy is, the crowd takes over and does what is necessary. This is what happened in Raduat Tahera with the sons KQ, and this is what has happened before with all the "enemies" of dawat. There is a pattern here, history repeating itself. Instead of finding excuses the Bohras - at least the intelligent ones among them - should address the root cause of the rot that has set in.
yes humsafar bhai, you are right. i am acknowledging that some of us have lost our sense of righteousness and have become hooligans

Children folding hands in front of a shehzaada is a sign of respect, not subservience or conditioning. and why 2 generations, the last 20 generations have been taught to accept the authority of the Dai, not the kothar.

the love for the spiritual father is something we understand on our own, no one has to thrust it down our throats

everything else that you say is correct. tomorrow, if your father declared someone as persona non grata you would probably not do what the people in the roza did, but you would certainly not garland them with flowers. and yes, it would happen to the enemies of the Dawat. people like aurengzeb are hated, not loved.

no one is making excuses, make no mistake about that. we are aghast, my friends and i about what has happened. and yes, we are trying to arrive at a solution

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Hope that the media is made aware of this incident. Shame on Muffadalis , the world should know what we are up against.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:29 pm

I thought that Men and Women are not allowed in Raudat Tahera at the same time, They do have different times for Ziyarats, How come both men and women are present here to abuse these visiting people?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:32 pm

And yes, for the record, i am absolutely disgusted, aghast and ashamed of what has happened.

i dont have words to condone and condemn this hideous and cowardly act of "terrorism" on fellow mumineen.

They were the sons of ex-Mazun Maula, fine, but to stop them from doing the Ziarat of Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula... that is a sin that these people will have to bear and to answer for.

it doesnt matter who was right of who was wrong... you tried to stop people from doing Ziarat of a Dai... that is a gunaah

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

SBM wrote:I thought that Men and Women are not allowed in Raudat Tahera at the same time, They do have different times for Ziyarats, How come both men and women are present here to abuse these visiting people?
thats not the case now.

After the wafaat of Burhanuddin Maula, men and women are allowed to come at the same time.

the lines are separate and turns are taken for the people to come to the Qabr Mubarak.

The next time you come, come as a Dawoodi Bohra mumineen, not a tourist.

Also, for someone who claims to be so educated, you have a pretty nasty way with words!!!

So many men and women were there for "Ziarat" and not "to abuse" as you so eloquently put it.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:42 pm

What ladies & burhani guard are done , it is completely right. because they have done what that have learn from their da...( may that have been given order ). now women should not go to education but they have to do this kind of zahil activity(specially in Holly month of ramzan) teach by their Mo... Islam does not allow to hit gair man by woman. As per my knowledge , zehad in form of hitting gair man by women is not allowed by Islam

It is so shameful in Islamic history. If ms has any humidity & if he has any shy of his great father then he should quickly response to this shameless activity.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:48 pm

One more video from yesterday in Raudat. What is wrong with these women.

https://vimeo.com/99941659

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Posting one more video from inside Raudat.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 pm

lol

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:00 pm

SKQ should use this video and photographs in HIGH COURT as avidence. This will definitely create problem for SMS..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Invictius wrote:lol
LOL for a shameful act :twisted: ,
SMS has problem girls working with men in Call Center where there is a respect and they are not pushed and pulled but has no problem these AMTES coming and getting pushed around men in the month of Ramadan
IT SEEMS CALL CENTERS ARE BETTER AND SAFEr PLACE FOR WOMEN THEN RAUDAT TAHERA
SMS AND HIS GOONS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS ACT OF AMTES LET US SEE IF HAS ANYTHING TO SAY
AND HERE WE HAVE A DIMWIT INVICTIUS WHO CAN ONLY SAL LOL :evil:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:12 pm

The next time you come, come as a Dawoodi Bohra mumineen, not a tourist.
if this is what Muffi Dawoodi Bohras are, I am better and btw I have not visited Raudat Tahera as Tourist either. I have better use of my time when visiting India.
Also, for someone who claims to be so educated, you have a pretty nasty way with words!!!
Thank you for compliments for being educated and if I am pretty nasty ways with words I suppose SMS and his Shazaadas who have fake PH D are not any better either, Are they and what nasty words did I use.
So many men and women were there for "Ziarat" and not "to abuse" as you so eloquently put it.
Like you said earlier that men and women have different lines for Ziyaraats, picture does not lie does it, in the video presented here looks both men and women are pushing each other, May be you see the world differently then the rest. Can you point out in this video where are the two separate lines as you lied in your post

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:16 pm

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 199_1.html

Securitymen attack rival Syedna's sons in mausoleum
IANS | Mumbai July 04, 2014 Last Updated at 21:34 IST

Private security personnel assaulted the sons of self-proclaimed Dawoodi Bohra Syedna Khuzaima
Qutbuddin when they were offering prayers at the Raudat Tahera mausoleum in south Mumbai Friday.
According to a complaint with the J.J. police station and medical reports of Sir J.J. Hospital, the trio was
physically assaulted, pushed around and attacked by a blunt object when they were paying respects at
the mausoleum where the 51st and 52nd former Syednas are laid to rest.
The three -- Shahzada Abdeali, Shahzada Husain and Shahzada Aziz -- also registered police
complaints about the incident.
In a statement to the media, the sons said they were physically prevented by some unruly elements and
members of the Burhani Guards' "Jehadi group", currently under the control of the sons of the late
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, who passed away in January this year.
The victims sought police protection which was given. But, when they returned to the mausoleum, they
faced more aggression at the hands of the Burhani Guards personnel.
Police later detained three personnel of the Burhani Guards.
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin has filed a suit in the Bombay High Court staking claim to the post
(Syedna), and to restrain the reigning Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, son of the late Syedna Mohammed
Burhanuddin from acting as the Dawoodi Bohra community head (Syedna). The suit is currently
pending.
Friday's incident, coming during the holy month of Ramadan, has upset the peace-loving Dawoodi
Bohra community members.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm

SBM wrote:
Invictius wrote:Not condoning or justifying what the Mumineen did in obstructing him from doing ziyarat, but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah? Would you also not feel he should not be permitted because he is an infidel? Same logic. And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control. Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically. In the heat of the moment, the mumineen did get carried away. I do hope such an event doesn't happen in the future. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will decide whose ziyarat to accept.
So how did you accepted him as Mazoon for past 50 years and presented the Najwas to him as well carrying a Ruku Chitti to your departed ones
Now do you think all your departed relatives who had the Ruku Chitti of SKQ are bound for hell, Would your Moula or say the brother of SMS Huzefa will meet all of those departed and apologize to providing RUKU chitti of SKQ on behalf of SMB
Donot forget even SMS accepted him as Mazoon for last 50 years that tells you how much knowledgeable the Ghaaib Na Jankar is?

Why would we not accept him as a Mazoon till he was one? Those ruku chithies are valid since at the time, he was in fact the Mazoon. He was a raza na saheb at that time, which legitimized this. Every single mumin accepted him as a mazoon for the last 50 years. What are you rambling on about?
Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically
And these Abdes did not listen to the farman of their Moula, what kind of Moula is he or his followers who do not follow the farman?
We are not living in a perfect utopian world where every command is obeyed. Things happened in the heat of the moment which maybe should not have happened. End of story.
And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control.
So you agree the followers of SMS do have Mob Mentality and they are out of control
Again, hasty assumption. Do not take what I say out of context.
but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah?
Well he did when he was alive and when you do Ziyaraat of Rasullalaha, his Qabar is right next to him too you and if you do lanaat on him then that laanat is shared by Rasullullaha since they share the same plot of land.(nauzubillaha)
That is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard. Your logic is truly impeccable. Lanat is shared since they occupy same plot of land? LOL. So what you are saying is, If someone prays lanat on a person, his neighbour and everyone around him automatically becomes worthy of lanaat because they "share the same plot of land"? Wow. :roll:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:One more video from yesterday in Raudat. What is wrong with these women.

What a bunch of shrews! Their dai should first teach them proper adab during ziyarat and then try to scare them away from call centers. What a hyppocite! This is the level of purdah of his female followers! Striking gair mehram men...Shame!

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm

zinger wrote:And yes, for the record, i am absolutely disgusted, aghast and ashamed of what has happened.

i dont have words to condone and condemn this hideous and cowardly act of "terrorism" on fellow mumineen.

They were the sons of ex-Mazun Maula, fine, but to stop them from doing the Ziarat of Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula... that is a sin that these people will have to bear and to answer for.

it doesnt matter who was right of who was wrong... you tried to stop people from doing Ziarat of a Dai... that is a gunaah
Bro, what are you saying?! Stopping those infidels from doing ziyarat is a sin? Hell no. It is simply against the law of the land, and given the present delicate circumstances, it would be better to let them be instead of stopping/obstructing them. It is certainly not a gunaah to stop those lowlifes from doing ziyarat. Ideally those mumineen shouldn't have acted the way they did though, since this sort of reaction is EXACTLY why KQs sons came for Ziyarat. They are looking for dirt. They want to go tell the courts that they were prevented/beaten up when they went to perform ziyarat. They seek public sympathy. Their ziyarat is a farce and a public stunt. Mumineen should see through this. Mumineen seem to forget at times that Maula Mufaddal has to face the brunt of their actions. I do hope this doesn't happen again.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Invictius wrote:
zinger wrote:And yes, for the record, i am absolutely disgusted, aghast and ashamed of what has happened.

Bro, what are you saying?! Stopping those infidels from doing ziyarat is a sin? Hell no. It is simply against the law of the land, and given the present delicate circumstances, it would be better to let them be instead of stopping/obstructing them. It is certainly not a gunaah to stop those lowlifes from doing ziyarat. Ideally those mumineen shouldn't have acted the way they did though, since this sort of reaction is EXACTLY why KQs sons came for Ziyarat. They are looking for dirt. They want to go tell the courts that they were prevented/beaten up when they went to perform ziyarat. They seek public sympathy. Their ziyarat is a farce and a public stunt. Mumineen should see through this. Mumineen seem to forget at times that Maula Mufaddal has to face the brunt of their actions. I do hope this doesn't happen again.
Did Burhanuddin Aqa not constantly guide us to follow the law of the land?! It is interesting to see with what disdain you hold the law of the land of your country - and hence Burhanuddin Aqa. Bro the more you try to hide the truth the more you reveal it.

And definitely for whatever reason, KEEP YOUR PAWS AND CLAWS OFF US when we come to do ziyarat.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Invictius wrote:

People with thoughts like yours genuinely worry me.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Surely this is not the first time you have seen Bohra women behave thus! Have you not seen the pushing, shoving, pinching and jostling in Deedar crowds? Yessir this is the crowd your esteemed wife hangs out with in her (presumable) Ashara visits.