Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 pm

I am appalled that James would try to defend the events in Raudat Tahera. He is a prime example of how the muhibbeen of Burhanuddin Aqa have degenerated in the defense of their degenerate leader. Burhanuddin Aqa would already have issued strict words of admonishment against such acts of behurmati in the Qubbah of his Aqa Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Shame on you James! Take a good look in the mirror brother. Is this really the person you want to be? To come out and call this woman a supporter of SKQ!! I would not be so surprised if you created one of those davedaar videos with her in a starring role confessing to being an SKQ supporter. Just like you and your kind cooked up lies with the other 33 videos. There is no limits to the level you will stoop to.

New

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by New » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:37 +0530
Subject: Urgent
To: sj-jamaat@googlegroups.com
Salaam un Jameel
All mumeneen are kindly requested to refrain from contacting Muslim tyebjee. He has pledged his allegiance against Mufaddal Moula Tus. The point of contact for all jamaat related queries will now be
Sh Aliasgar taquee : Wali mulla
Sh Zoeb rangwala : Anjuman E Jamali joint Secretary.

Was Salaam
Abde Syedna Aali Qadar Tus
Ammar Mudreka BS, Aamil Saheb San Jose CA

I know Muslim bhai personally, He had given selfless service to the San Jose jamaat for years. Just on mere suspicion, his name was removed from the bank account without his knowledge 3-4 months ago. These are our leaders who effectively control our jaan and maal, deen and duniya and finally jannat and jahhanam. Sun Nirrali Shaan Chhe.

Please, accept our sincere thanks, we are your friends for ever.

S. Insaf

Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Late Syedna’s kin allege assault by Burhani Guards, cops detain 3
Express News Service | Mumbai | July 5, 2014

As per the complaint, the incident happened when the sons of Khuzaima Qutbuddin visited mausoleum, Raudat Tahera
Abdeali Qutbuddin, Husain Qutbuddin and Aziz Qutbuddin, sons of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the half-brother of the late 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin of the Dawoodi Bohra community, filed a police complaint Friday alleging they were allegedly insulted and assaulted by Burhani Guards and others earlier in the day at Raudat Tahera, the mausoleum of the 51st and 52nd Dai located in Bhendi Bazaar.
According to the complaint, the three sons visited the mausoleum for ‘ziyarat’ (paying respects to the Dais) in the morning to mark the occasion of Ramadan, when the incident happened.
The Burhani Guards, a security enforcement service that works under the head of Dawoodi Bohra community, currently serves the 53rd Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, who has been accepted as the next head by a majority of the community members.
The Burhani Guards and a few others reportedly “physically stopped” the Qutbuddins from doing ‘ziyarat’.
The trio then reportedly sought help from the J J police station for protection and visited the mausoleum again only to be pushed away by the Burhani Guards, who later chased them and allegedly threw stones. Three persons have been detained by the J J police, while an investigation into the incident is currently under way.

Umreti

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Umreti » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Really bad I saw those videos, Hussain was clearly calm and did not utter a word inspite of the attack, this shows how education helps ! Only muffy and quaid joher is to be blamed for this and he should be arrested for this.

Umreti

Unread post by Umreti » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Burhani guards does all things only by the raza , even this was done by the raza of Muffy. I pray the main criminal Muffy gets arrested for this

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 pm

I am appalled and horrified at the behavior all those who behaved in such a savage manner. KQ's sons were not there to eat someone else' meal they were there to do ziyarat of their own grandfather and uncle. They had more rights to do the ziyarat of their bloodline relatives than all those savage people who harassed them and the crazy lady in the brown rida who was beating on the pagdi of one of the sons of KQ, was she thinking that will grant her higher rank in Jannat??
She and others who manhandled these 3 people should be arrested and thrown in jail, may be that will teach them a lesson.

it is a flimsy excuse that they didn't come through the line and caused this mayhem. I have never seen a much lower ranking Bhaisaheb ever stand in a line and wait their turn, and these are very dignified and high ranking official's sons otherwise known as qasr e Aali people, also all this bad behavior was under the 4 walls on which Quran e Majeed is inscribed and in the presence of their own grandfather and uncle. What has happened to us, why we have been turned into attacking animals, what happened to our tolerance.

Bad people can behave bad, but for good people to behave bad it takes religion.

I am sad and ashamed of the followers of my Maola Mufaddal Saifuddin and I hope and pray that he will take action. if not, court is the last resort.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:16 pm

SBM wrote:^
Sister MMH
James is one of those trained by Kothari Goons to rile anyone with nonsense and then use our pent up anger in his comment
He is like a parasite who defends the Kothari Goons but does not follow the Farman of his Kothari Masters, He seems like a paid mole planted on this forum by his masters Kothari Goons
I would endorse that 007's comments does not make sense, most of the things that he pens out are senseless and trash.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:I am appalled and horrified at the behavior all those who behaved in such a savage manner. KQ's sons were not there to eat someone else' meal they were there to do ziyarat of their own grandfather and uncle. They had more rights to do the ziyarat of their bloodline relatives than all those savage people who harassed them and the crazy lady in the brown rida who was beating on the pagdi of one of the sons of KQ, was she thinking that will grant her higher rank in Jannat??
She and others who manhandled these 3 people should be arrested and thrown in jail, may be that will teach them a lesson.

it is a flimsy excuse that they didn't come through the line and caused this mayhem. I have never seen a much lower ranking Bhaisaheb ever stand in a line and wait their turn, and these are very dignified and high ranking official's sons otherwise known as qasr e Aali people, also all this bad behavior was under the 4 walls on which Quran e Majeed is inscribed and in the presence of their own grandfather and uncle. What has happened to us, why we have been turned into attacking animals, what happened to our tolerance.

Bad people can behave bad, but for good people to behave bad it takes religion.

I am sad and ashamed of the followers of my Maola Mufaddal Saifuddin and I hope and pray that he will take action. if not, court is the last resort.

Well said Kaka Akela, hope you are not aiklaa in your outrage as followers of your maola Mufaddal Saifuddin.

Perhaps if more followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin express outrage at the incident, the powers to be will be forced to listen.

Well done Bhai, again

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Please bhaiyo - spread da truth
Somebody linving in close vicinity in bhindi bazaar eye witness
The fraudsters have lost everything so this was the new
Technique of a**h**s by turning up for zyarat

I was in rawdat  at 8:00 am when abdeali, husain and aziz qubtuddin entered in their pagris. Nobody stopped them yaar! They walked in from the main gate with some of der own people. They passed by the q of mumineen, lag bag 100 jan hata in the raudat. They passed everyone and walked into qubbah. I dont understand how they can say in mumbai mirror that they were stopped from 'enterin'. I saw them with my own eyes by sts and smb qabr!

Since I was at the front of the queue, mei andar aawi gayo. They were moving all mumineen to one side so that these qtbtuddins could do ziyarat. I cudnt understand y they were allowing them dis. They had brought their diwan, he was moving ppl aside, asking dem to let the 'shzs' do ziyarat. Then they did chadar, phul, everything besides the qabr. Noone stopped them at all! Almost 15 mins thaiya, pachi they went to other side near burhanuddin moula qabr. They had stopped the line for so long and most time they just stood their. Many bhaiyo were getting upset, me too. Finally, mumineen got tired and they tried to go for ziyarat but these guys and their ppl kept trying to push people away from qabr. This is when husain and abdeali were at the qabr mubarak and that woman tried to stop them. Pachi, finally everyone got upset and started pushing them out. Dhaka mara. Some ppl screaming dakha na maaro! But they were out the door. They had done their ziyarat and then left.

I left the rozat and took my mother back home. I told my brother wut happen and he wasnt sure if he shud go for ziyarat then. I told him to go, since they had already finished. My brother left an hour later and i got a whataspp from him at 10 sayin the qutbuddins were still there! I cudnt believe it. I saw them do ziyarat and I saw them leave. The papers say they went to police station to get help so that they could do ziyarat, but they had already done! My brother said that when they came second time they were asked to stand in line bcoz the managers did not want chaos like first time. They just stood in sahen for 30 minutes. mumineen just saying, Moula, Moula. No one touched them. My brother said he could see the managers tried to help them come in and do zyarat, even though they had done ziyarat for 15 minutes at 8, phul, chadar, everything yet they came back with police and told police they didnt do. What liars! Obviusly mumineen get upset if they come and create commotion, stop everyone. The managers were trying to stop Mumineen but my brother said everything got out of control. They said burhani guards hit them; my brother said that there were no guards at all!

My belief to my bhaiyo mumineen is that they did not come for ziyarat. they came to make a tamasha. Why come back second time? and that too with police wala? no one stopped them first time! Please share this with others so that the truth can b known by all. They lie and make up things to divide the community. I think some of the mumineen today got out of hand, no one shud hit them. but these people, the qubtuddins came to make everyone upset, its like they wanted to get hit!  they did zyarat in da morning and came back, why? they tell mumbai mirror that they didnt even enter! Until now I had some questions about the things they said, i felt that maybe there was truth. But i saw what happend yesterday and what they tell papers and I know first hand that it is absolute lies. I wanted people to know the real story and not just what they tel ppl in press''
Can't believe the thugs left in one piece!!!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Please give up. There is no defence whatsoever for such behaviour.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Invictious is totally right if abubaker umar and usman would have come to do rasools(saw) zyarat and if zyarat of rasool(saw) was in our hands and control, would we had allowed them, let alone allow them out of rage people would have made the mince meat out of them
Today its the same, inspite of all this drama which they did coming 2nd time knowing love for mola is like by product and by default they knew they wud get hit and tht wud make their case stronger in court but in vain, they left in emberassment but here shockingly they left in one piece!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Sorry! Nice try. Bragging SMS saying beizzat
kidha, SMB ziyarat na karva deedhi is already out! Video shows what's necessary. Your attempts to cover up are laughable.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

maxthemature wrote:Please bhaiyo - spread da truth
Your last sentence tells it all. So you were part of the Burhani Goondas who were assigned to attack them
I think some of the mumineen today got out of hand, no one shud hit them. but these people, the qubtuddins came to make everyone upset, its like they wanted to get hit! they did zyarat in da morning and came back, why? they tell mumbai mirror that they didnt even enter! Until now I had some questions about the things they said, i felt that maybe there was truth. But i saw what happend yesterday and what they tell papers and I know first hand that it is absolute lies.
First you say nobody did anything then you say some of the Mumineen got out of hand, so which one is the truth, Did you send your brother another Burhani Goonda so you can hide your self.
Last edited by SBM on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:03 pm

watsup msg :

They say Mola Mufaddal ye daavedar ne kakaji sahib kahi ne bulaya but look at the bohras not allowing another bohra to do ziyarat of their grandfather. This shows how they are brainwashed. And then proudly send messages saying how they insulted someone in a place considered holy.

The current claimants to the daiship claim to be the lovers of Ahle Bayt. Let them not study but atleast look at the few incidents of Rasul (s.a.w.) and his family. They never uttered laanats ! Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) even forgave Hinda who had cut open the dead body of his beloved uncle Hamza (r.a.) when Makkah was conquered without a battle. Mola Ali (a.s.) did not kill a man in a battle when he was spat upon. See their ethics. How can a person claim the seat of daiship and at the same time allow such uncivilised behaviour. That portrays not the love of Ahle Bayt but instead endorses the actions of Yazeed !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:14 pm

maxthemature wrote:Invictious is totally right if abubaker umar and usman would have come to do rasools(saw) zyarat and if zyarat of rasool(saw) was in our hands and control, would we had allowed them,
No imature if it was in your hand you will make TAMASHA of that and make money out of it too. BTW do you know you are only .001% of the total Muslim population and if you can not stop Saif Insaf and Zehra Cyclewala, what makes you think that you can stop others. Even Shia community does not consider you part of them so get out of your stupor.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Bro SBM and others,

Mad max's rants need to be thrown out of the window because as per his own admission on this forum, he resides in Dubai and there was no ziyafat, qadambosi bethak or milad of his master for which he could be in India at this particular day and time ! :lol: :lol:

Now just see how he reacts with his stereotype gaali galochs and labels his critics as sunnis and wahabis because as usual he never has any logical arguments, a trait common in majority of the abdes on this forum.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Lolzz nice story but video show some thing different..
How much lies would muffy followers speak
Tmrw they wud come with new story and brain wash ppl like maxtheimmature will believe it

maxthemature wrote:Please bhaiyo - spread da truth

I was in rawdat  at 8:00 am when abdeali, husain and aziz qubtuddin entered in their pagris. Nobody stopped them yaar! They walked in from the main gate with some of der own people. They passed by the q of mumineen, lag bag 100 jan hata in the raudat. They passed everyone and walked into qubbah. I dont understand how they can say in mumbai mirror that they were stopped from 'enterin'. I saw them with my own eyes by sts and smb qabr!

Since I was at the front of the queue, mei andar aawi gayo. They were moving all mumineen to one side so that these qtbtuddins could do ziyarat. I cudnt understand y they were allowing them dis. They had brought their diwan, he was moving ppl aside, asking dem to let the 'shzs' do ziyarat. Then they did chadar, phul, everything besides the qabr. Noone stopped them at all! Almost 15 mins thaiya, pachi they went to other side near burhanuddin moula qabr. They had stopped the line for so long and most time they just stood their. Many bhaiyo were getting upset, me too. Finally, mumineen got tired and they tried to go for ziyarat but these guys and their ppl kept trying to push people away from qabr. This is when husain and abdeali were at the qabr mubarak and that woman tried to stop them. Pachi, finally everyone got upset and started pushing them out. Dhaka mara. Some ppl screaming dakha na maaro! But they were out the door. They had done their ziyarat and then left.

I left the rozat and took my mother back home. I told my brother wut happen and he wasnt sure if he shud go for ziyarat then. I told him to go, since they had already finished. My brother left an hour later and i got a whataspp from him at 10 sayin the qutbuddins were still there! I cudnt believe it. I saw them do ziyarat and I saw them leave. The papers say they went to police station to get help so that they could do ziyarat, but they had already done! My brother said that when they came second time they were asked to stand in line bcoz the managers did not want chaos like first time. They just stood in sahen for 30 minutes. mumineen just saying, Moula, Moula. No one touched them. My brother said he could see the managers tried to help them come in and do zyarat, even though they had done ziyarat for 15 minutes at 8, phul, chadar, everything yet they came back with police and told police they didnt do. What liars! Obviusly mumineen get upset if they come and create commotion, stop everyone. The managers were trying to stop Mumineen but my brother said everything got out of control. They said burhani guards hit them; my brother said that there were no guards at all!

My belief to my bhaiyo mumineen is that they did not come for ziyarat. they came to make a tamasha. Why come back second time? and that too with police wala? no one stopped them first time! Please share this with others so that the truth can b known by all. They lie and make up things to divide the community. I think some of the mumineen today got out of hand, no one shud hit them. but these people, the qubtuddins came to make everyone upset, its like they wanted to get hit!  they did zyarat in da morning and came back, why? they tell mumbai mirror that they didnt even enter! Until now I had some questions about the things they said, i felt that maybe there was truth. But i saw what happend yesterday and what they tell papers and I know first hand that it is absolute lies. I wanted people to know the real story and not just what they tel ppl in press''

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Nice script max bhai but the script does not contain following.

1) Midea reporter were threatened, mentioned in mumbai mirror
2) A man hit shehzada outside raudat, clearly visible in video
3) Burhani dogs following shehzada.

Interesting to know what story you will make for this.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

maxthemature wrote:Invictious is totally right if abubaker umar and usman would have come to do rasools(saw) zyarat and if zyarat of rasool(saw) was in our hands and control, would we had allowed them, let alone allow them out of rage people would have made the mince meat out of them
Today its the same, inspite of all this drama which they did coming 2nd time knowing love for mola is like by product and by default they knew they wud get hit and tht wud make their case stronger in court but in vain, they left in emberassment but here shockingly they left in one piece!
Incorrect, a good Muslim will never hurt other Muslims, dawoodi bohras have been conditioned to hate other muslim communities however they do business with other Muslims and yet they ridicule and pass comments of hate on others. The form of superiority complex the clergy has poisoned the minds of the community members has no bounds. The paganism mingled with Hindu and Islamic rituals is being considered to be of the highest and purest form of Islam by MS gang. To forgive is to be divine and the illerterates of the community who have no minds would naturally act under the influence of their bipolar leader inflicting damage to others and bringing historical camparisons which really has no significance. The people who were beaten are still part of Qasre Ali, you cannot deny that, people have no right to hit and insult anyone who come for ziarat. Can bohras hit and insult anyone in Kabba or at the Zari of Imam Hussain (as) or moulana Ali (as)? They won't dare to do to touch other Mulsim communities in Karbala or other holy sites because they know the what would be the outcome of laying hands on others at holy places which are not under their direct influence. The goonda of MS gang can only hands on innocents as kothar has been sucking the blood out of these innocent members of the community.
Last edited by Rebel on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:
it is a flimsy excuse that they didn't come through the line and caused this mayhem. I have never seen a much lower ranking Bhaisaheb ever stand in a line and wait their turn, and these are very dignified and high ranking official's sons otherwise known as qasr e Aali people.
You fail to understand that these kids have ceased to be a part of the qasr-e-ali, and all the respect and privilege owed to them now stands revoked as a result of their allegiance to KQ. At most, they have the status of an ordinary mumin who can come in peace, stand in the queue and perform ziyarat, as would be the respectful thing to do. The fact is, they came looking to create chaos and trouble in Raudat Tahera. Had they abided by the rules, no untoward incident would have taken place. They no longer have the right to bypass the queue, and they know it. Yet, they do this because they want to create a scene and get the sympathy of the media and the public, especially all those sympathizing for them on this forum. Also, please refrain from pointing the blame at the Dai and the community at large when select followers commit wrongs. Tell me, do you not sin? Have you not sinned ever? Does every sin you knowingly perform reflect on whom you believe in, even if that is NOT what that person teaches you?

Invictius

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Invictius » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:55 pm

rang wrote:In response to the unpleasant event occurred at Raduat Tahera, I wish to ask my fellow brothers and sisters from Abdes. Instead of criticizing my post please give me a logical answer. We believe and as per our Faith Imam Hussain was the Imam of entire Universe and not for the Bohras or Shias only. His sacrifices was for the savior for all in the Universe and all the Aalams created by Allah Subhana Tallah. In this context Burhanuddin Muola was the Dai of Imam Hussain . His Rutba of Duat was not confined to the Bohras only, but for every person in this World. So the point is that if we are the Custodians of Raduat Tahera, do we have the authority to permit or not to permit the Zahirin to offer Ziarat as per our wish and will? If the answer is No then the community leader should tender an apologize for this act, and if the answer is Yes then we can’t curse or complain the Saudi’s when they restrict the Zahirins from Performing Ziarat of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra. If we are correct then they are also right.
The answer is yes. Like in other places of worship/religious significance, people of other faiths are not permitted in the premises. Entry is restricted to people of that faith only. This is a well established practice. The same applies to our faith. We do have the authority to prevent, or in some cases, even permit people of other faiths to enter our masjids, mazaars, qubbas. An example is Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed RAs mazaar in Galiyakot, where local adivasis coming to perform ziyarat are allowed to do so. In Raudat Tahera, the right of entry is reserved. Mumineen must be namaazi, dressed in kurta + saya, as they would be in the presence of the Dai during his lifetime. People of other faiths are generally not allowed. For us, the sons of KQ and his supporters qualify as people of other faiths. As a result, we can deny them the right to admission. Still, we permitted them to enter, but they intentionally did not maintain decorum, and for all their self proclaimed literacy, knowledge and simplicity, they bypassed the queue, creating a furore, since Mumineen would be displeased by their presence itself in Raudat Tahera. They were looking for a way to ignite the fire of the public. Unfortunately they succeeded. May ALLAH do justice.

Also, drawing a parallel between this and the Saudi situation is an incorrect notion. These are totally different cases. In saudi, the govt. does not permit ANYONE to do Ziyarat of Maulatena Fatema A.S. They claim preventing shirk is the reason. All mumineen are permitted to perform ziyarat at Raudat Tahera.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Also, please refrain from pointing the blame at the Dai and the community at large when select followers commit wrongs
How convenient Invictus do not blame him for the wrong of others but if some one from the community does some thing good then they take all the credits of being there Moula,
Remember Being a leader, BUCK STOPS THERE. they started with laanats and sowed the seed of hatred and now they own it. Your Kothari Masters are responsible for all the ills in the community,
Tell us who would you blame for the failed project of SBUT..would it be some builders or again brain washed abdes who taught that Moula really cares about them...

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Select followers work under the direct supervision of the Dai and his associates. The goonda committee headed by the Dai himself is the cause of all this turmoil in the community. Dai has committed necromancy crimes, violating human rights of all the individuals in the community and fleecing everything out of the hands of the people in the community have made the people devastated and destitute, they take out their anger on other innocent people because they know if people arose against bhaisahebs they will be ex-communicated, humiliated and insulted.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:04 pm

The answer is yes. Like in other places of worship/religious significance, people of other faiths are not permitted in the premises. Entry is restricted to people of that faith only. This is a well established practice
No You are wrong, the Blue Mosque in Turkey, Masjid Al Aqsa and many other Dargah like Haji Ali, Ajmer Sharif does allow Non Muslims to come and pay respect.
Amrister Gurdwara allows all Non Sikh to visit the Golden Temple, Many temples in India allows Non Hindus to come and visit,
AND MOST IMPORTANT IF THEY DONOT ALLOW THEN HOW COME BABA RAMDEV, NARENDRA MODI WERE ALLOWED TO COME IN THE MASJID AND THAT ALSO WITHOUT PROPER CLOTHING IN CASE OF BABA RAMDEV, HOW COME THEY HAD INVITED MANY NON MUSLIMS POLITICAL LEADERSHIP TO RAUDAT TAHERA,
You are such a liar but can not blame your Master for your ignorance since he did not teach you that except Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo and that did not work either :mrgreen:
For us, the sons of KQ and his supporters qualify as people of other faiths.
The one who follow Ahle Bayt and pray Namaz are considered people of other faiths but have no problem hugging Baba Ramdev, surely the current Dai has his progeny to Hindu converted Raja Bharmal and Raja Tarmal so for you Hindu who can testify the Nuss on SMS are your blood relatives but some one who was your Mazoon for 50 years is now Non Muslim :twisted:

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 pm

SBM wrote:
Also, please refrain from pointing the blame at the Dai and the community at large when select followers commit wrongs
How convenient Invictus do not blame him for the wrong of others but if some one from the community does some thing good then they take all the credits of being there Moula,
Remember Being a leader, BUCK STOPS THERE. they started with laanats and sowed the seed of hatred and now they own it. Your Kothari Masters are responsible for all the ills in the community,
Tell us who would you blame for the failed project of SBUT..would it be some builders or again brain washed abdes who taught that Moula really cares about them...

No. If someone in the community does something good, he attributes the good deed to Maula, and does not take credit for the act himself/herself. That is a true mumin's aqeedah and good character. Maula never takes credit that 'see I am your Maula that is why you did good deed'. What rubbish you speak to try and find fault in what I comment. Also, the SBUT project is not failed at all. There are minor delays, as in any other large scale project. Also, why do you care about the SBUT project at all? Or is it just another subject to criticize the Dai. It's funny that when I've proved you wrong in other threads, you seem to be running out of come backs. What's the matter? :twisted:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: How convenient Invictus do not blame him for the wrong of others but if some one from the community does some thing good then they take all the credits of being there Moula,

No. If someone in the community does something good, he attributes the good deed to Maula, and does not take credit for the act himself/herself. That is a true mumin's aqeedah and good character. Maula never takes credit that 'see I am your Maula that is why you did good deed'. What rubbish you speak to try and find fault in what I comment. Also, the SBUT project is not failed at all. There are minor delays, as in any other large scale project. Also, why do you care about the SBUT project at all? Or is it just another subject to criticize the Dai. It's funny that when I've proved you wrong in other threads, you seem to be running out of come backs. What's the matter? :twisted:
Lol...so either way if mumin does good or bad, a good deed attributed to Maula and a bad deed attributed to Maula...teachings of Maula is reflected in mumin's attitudes and behavior, if Maula directed them to hit, humiliate and insult a certain category of people, the blind followers would do it and majority of the zombies have no conscience or mind of their own to think logically.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 pm

New wrote:Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:37 +0530
Salaam un Jameel
All mumeneen are kindly requested to refrain from contacting Muslim tyebjee. He has pledged his allegiance against Mufaddal Moula Tus. The point of contact for all jamaat related queries will now be

Was Salaam

I know Muslim bhai personally, He had given selfless service to the San Jose jamaat for years. Just on mere suspicion, his name was removed from the bank account without his knowledge 3-4 months ago. These are our leaders who effectively control our jaan and maal, deen and duniya and finally jannat and jahhanam. Sun Nirrali Shaan Chhe.

Is muslim tyebjee related with MB family?

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:09 am

After SMS CAMP sowing seeds of hatred, what can one expect from followers. They expect followers to go out and skin their opponents. That's exactly what the masses are doing.

Point is both Claimants to the daiship claim to be followers of STS and SMB. Because There is dispute about Daiship, doesn't mean SKQ family and followers do not believe in STS and SMB as dai. Each camp may interpret and conclude too the contrary, and may well die with the righteousness of their opinions. It doesnt take rocket science to figure out the strength of conviction that each of the respective camps has for Burhanuddin maula. Each has their own view of the elephant depended on where they Are looking from, and therefore, it is best to surrender to Allah, let Him be the judge, and in the meanwhile, here on Earth, live by the golden rule of human decency, respect, compassion and goodwill toward All Allah's children.

To followers of SMS - just follow your own Allah given intuition, sense of right/wrong, your conscience, instead of trying to follow the crowd - which really has no sense of conscience, right/wrong nor intuition.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:36 am

New wrote:Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:37 +0530
Salaam un Jameel

Was Salaam

Fellas, go easy on this Ammar Mudreka who is now an orphan. After his father died, he was left penniless and jobless. His mother Nafisa, had long alienated her own family of origin (dhrangrawala or something similar sounding - member of the public) upon her own Marriage to qasre aali Mudreka bin AbdulTaiyaabbhaisaheb zakiuddin bin STS. his mother Nafisa became all haughty and arrogant with her own mother, who had to do salaam to her own daughter, and lay out the Sujni for her daughter to sit on in her own maternal home. So basically when Mudreka died, Nafisa had already alienated her parents and had nowhere to go to, while she was never fully accepted in qasreAali family, her not being of royal blood.

So now Ammar Mudreka got adopted as an adult by his grand uncles and aunts ( e.g., qasimBS Hakimuddin, aliasghar bs kalimuddin - his father in law,) and got a Job in high tech San jose, except in a non-tech field, as Amil of san Jose - all under the hands of his uncles and grand uncles - the veterans of Saifee mahal mafia. He came with no experience, and a lot of MISguidance given by his father in law Ali ASghar kalimuddin (who masterminded a plot to kill SKQ a decade ago) and QasimBS Hakimuddin.

So folks, this Ammar BS HAS A lot of growing up to do, and has potential to come to his senses. He is another perpetrator who knows not how much he has been manipulated. He has a right to secretly stay in touch with his mother who gave birth to him. Give him a break. He will know sooner or later how much he wants to sell his soul to the true munafekeens in the Dawat, namely QasimBS and aliasghar bs, or love and honor his own mother.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 am

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: How convenient Invictus do not blame him for the wrong of others but if some one from the community does some thing good then they take all the credits of being there Moula,

Why (s)he attributes the good deeds to maula? just because the abdes are conditioned to do so. In each n every vaaz, sabaks, bayans,.. the glorification of dai is so much inplant that abdes are bound to think that all good deeds is just because of maula. On the contrary if the maula had given more importance to rasulallah and ahlebait m sure the story would been different. One strange thing i notice is if you assign ur deeds to allah subhanu the abdes will judge you as non follower of maula because as per our preaching we dont have direct connection with allah.

One more thing like to add even the sunni who are the hard core believers of rasulallah even they dont associate any good deeds to rasulallah but instead they associate it with allah.

With regards to sbut project when you say minor delays does it mean the project is delayed by 1or 2 yrs right.