Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Invictius

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Invictius » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:24 am

No. If someone in the community does something good, he attributes the good deed to Maula, and does not take credit for the act himself/herself. That is a true mumin's aqeedah and good character. Maula never takes credit that 'see I am your Maula that is why you did good deed'. What rubbish you speak to try and find fault in what I comment. Also, the SBUT project is not failed at all. There are minor delays, as in any other large scale project. Also, why do you care about the SBUT project at all? Or is it just another subject to criticize the Dai. It's funny that when I've proved you wrong in other threads, you seem to be running out of come backs. What's the matter? :twisted:
Why (s)he attributes the good deeds to maula? just because the abdes are conditioned to do so. In each n every vaaz, sabaks, bayans,.. the glorification of dai is so much inplant that abdes are bound to think that all good deeds is just because of maula. On the contrary if the maula had given more importance to rasulallah and ahlebait m sure the story would been different. One strange thing i notice is if you assign ur deeds to allah subhanu the abdes will judge you as non follower of maula because as per our preaching we dont have direct connection with allah.

One more thing like to add even the sunni who are the hard core believers of rasulallah even they dont associate any good deeds to rasulallah but instead they associate it with allah.

With regards to sbut project when you say minor delays does it mean the project is delayed by 1or 2 yrs right.
[/quote]

You speak of self glorification? That is the only feature of KQs bayaans. All he says is 'mein aa chu' ' meiye aa kidu' 'mein mein mein'. Like a goat.The amount of self glorification in his bayaans reaches a whole new level. I have been witness to his vaazes, in which he never recited Fulkul Hussain- which was written by Syedna Burhanuddin aqa RA himself- who KQ claims to listen to his every act and decision. He never recited madeh in praise of Burhanuddin Aqa RA. I have been witness to this. All madehs in his vaazes were of self glorification or praise of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. My friends in the zakereen in toronto told me that they were given a script of madehs to pray in praise of SKQ in Ashara, and they were explicitly ordered not to deviate from the script. Even when he did mention Burhanuddin Aqa, he would do it as an off the cuff formality in one or two lines.

To the rest of your points, I have one simple question. Who is closer to Allah - Imam uz Zaman's Dai or you?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:51 am

Our point of discussion was ms and his abdes Anyways, whatever you said for kq saheb the same applies to ms as well. Note, am not the follower of kq saheb.

The one who follows the path shown by rasulallah and his decendants towards allah are closer to Allah subhanu.

As far as this kind of dais are concern i can say i am more closer to allah than them.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 am

Heard that QE from London was coordinating the attacks when SKQ's sons were at Rozat.

The beating up session was also to instill fear in the rest of the Bohra world: Submit to our wishes or get beaten up.

y-kuc

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by y-kuc » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 am

Bohra spring wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro Bohra Spring, think-for-yourself and others,

Please don't get carried away by what James is saying because what he is doing is that he is enacting scenes of the various Qadambosi bethaks, deedar dramas, ziyafat occasions etc. of his Dai, he has only changed the characters !!
Bro GM, I am not at all falling for the twisted theories.

I was asking name and shame the hooligan men and women who prevented SKQ sons from ziyarat, the person who made a hit must also have name. Someone somewhere will know their names.

As I said run a what's app to name and shame them. Such behaviours has to not go unpunished

What was interesting James was quick to give the SKQ entourages names ...but what about the SMS loyalists .
Let me also help james in naming some persons
I spy the Hotelwala gang from MS side.

BTW the list of names he gave from SKQ side is only partly accurate.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 am

Invicitus
To the rest of your points, I have one simple question. Who is closer to Allah - Imam uz Zaman's Dai or you?
I have to check that with BABA RAMDEV SINCE HE HUGGED THE IMAM UZ ZAMAN'S DAI. :P

friday

Unread post by friday » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 am

few years ago ... while doing Ziyarat in Yemen, I was mistreated by various factions of yemenis. I took pride in being a dawoodi bohra which had lot of ADAB, today, I feel like we have lost it all. Real shame.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 am

To be fair and just . I am not a SKQ loyalists .

This issue is not about SKQ legitimacy of a Diai , but right whether you call it human rights, Islamic rights or social decency to attend the grave of his father or brother. Similarly SKQ sons grandfather is buried in the palace grounds.

The Burhani guards who blocked the visit have no connection or right of the graves. They are mere subjects and followers .
SMS has the same right as SKQ to the burial grounds. If he wants to personalise SMB graveyard then he should have buried SMB in a different location and then preventing SKQ to SMB grave would be acceptable as SMS is the son and has rights grater than a step brother.

The question of queuing is irrelevant. They can spend the whole day and night if they like. SKQ sons were not grave worshipping , however the abdes were obviously spending time with unislamic ritual.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:16 am

rational_guy wrote:Heard that QE from London was coordinating the attacks when SKQ's sons were at Rozat.

The beating up session was also to instill fear in the rest of the Bohra world: Submit to our wishes or get beaten up.

Queen Elizabeth?? ;) :troll: ;)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 am

Just a thought
If the sons of SKQ are US Citizens, they should consider informing State Dept of assaults on US Citizens by the Guards of SMS. May be they can ask State Dept to reconsider issuing Visa to the Goons of SMS. Attaching the picture of killing the endangered animals may bolster their complain.
They should ask Taizoon Shakir, another US Citizen who was assaulted by Burhani Goondas to file a complaint with State Dept.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Invictius wrote:we can deny them the right to admission. Still, we permitted them to enter
You permitted them to enter because MS had stated in court that he does not prevent Bohras from entering their mazars and if at all they would have been OFFICIALLY stopped then he would have to face another "contempt of court" case and his current case would have been weakened hence he chose to do this by proxy.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Invictius wrote:we can deny them the right to admission. Still, we permitted them to enter
You permitted them to enter because MS had stated in court that he does not prevent Bohras from entering their mazars and if at all they would have been OFFICIALLY stopped then he would have to face another "contempt of court" case and his current case would have been weakened hence he chose to do this by proxy.
Bro Invictus,

Firstly, please be reminded that MS is not a Dai yet and is just another claimant for the title of Dai in the eyes of the law. Therefore, he does not hold the authority to prevent someone from visiting.Whether there can be a contempt of court case or not is secondary or rather should remain immaterial.

Secondly, when you say, "We permitted them", who does 'we' signify here? The followers of MS? If yes, then you should know that the followers dont have as much right as the grandsons do, over the grave of their own grandfather. In fact, they as grandsons can prevent you from visiting if they wish so and if need be. It is first ''their'' right, and then the followers can follow.

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

BUCK STOPS THERE
Sure, Muffy knows that well. The buck stops there, as salam, najwa etc etc etc etc.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am

Max bhai, James bhai and Invictus bhai,

i have just one question for you.

Would Qaid Johar bhai saab or Malik ul Asthar bhaisaab stand in a queue when coming for Ziarat? i assume not.

nowex-Mazun Maula has been declared ex-communicated, so he looses all priviliges, fine agreed. but leave aside position, there is one thing that you cannot deny, they are the same bloodline as Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula.

Also, please, please, i beg of you, please do not put up such illogical defences like the woman was planted by the other side etc etc.

let us accept that what we did was wrong
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James bhai, yes, we have had many a conversation in private and it was wrong of me to mention it here. but you know what i am talking about. how you have always tried to get me to see your point of view. i appreciate the effort, but in every persons life, there is a breaking point. this one was mine

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:09 am

Salam
I am witness to incident in which 8 am 3 son with 25 bodyguard enterd roza and stood in line when shabbir bharmal told 3 son.to come directly directly do the ziyarat . Haider bhai and all 25 followers also got out of line. Then stamped begun but all 3 did the ziyarat.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 am

I believe Husain bhaisaheb was targeted the most as they burhani guards wanted to vent their anger against the videos he has posted here.
http://fatemidawat.com/evidence-of-nass ... ns/videos/

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 am

HUH...I am suprised that how come they managed to go back alive.... after what they have done and have being doing...
They should be beaten more and more..... they have beaten many mumineen , kidnapped them forced them to join them .... deviate mumineen from Moula TUS .... YOUR so called KQ is a SULAMIMAN LANEEN of this era

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:34 am

WHAT ABOUT THOSE 9 GRAND CHILDREN OF SMS/SKQ WHO ARE WITH THEIR MOTHERS ? WILL THEY ALLOW THEM TO PERFORM JIYARAT ?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:39 am

tasneempati wrote:WHAT ABOUT THOSE 9 GRAND CHILDREN OF SMS/SKQ WHO ARE WITH THEIR MOTHERS ? WILL THEY ALLOW THEM TO PERFORM JIYARAT ?
Interesting Question indeed! Would love to know the answer to this one.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 am

hussaimu wrote:HUH...I am suprised that how come they managed to go back alive.... after what they have done and have being doing...
They should be beaten more and more..... they have beaten many mumineen , kidnapped them forced them to join them .... deviate mumineen from Moula TUS .... YOUR so called KQ is a SULAMIMAN LANEEN of this era
Yeah buddy! Keep spouting like this. You are impressing us all with your tolerance, intelligence and human decency and you are a great reflection on the character of your leader..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 am

Jaisa Raja waisi Praja... Lolz.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:49 am

woh shifa kis kaam ki joh bawa shafiq ko na baccha sakey,
woh gaib kis kaam ka joh doobti hui naya ko na baccha sakey
woh walayat kis kaam ki joh apney 9 farzand ko na Mila sakey
woh gham kis kaam ka joh terey mumineen ko na rula sakey

AAJ MEIN GARV SE KEH SAKTOO HAIN KE SUKHI HOKAR KHUSH HOON
AUR TU KOI MULK MEIN HASTEY HUEY DUKHI HOKAR BHI KHUSH HAIN

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 am

you bunch of fools ... jaisa raja ke bachey ...
tumhare koi Moula TUS nahin hai is liye tumhare under ghairat nahin hai..... if you dont believe me then goto KQ place give him misaq and ask him to leave him... then see what he does with you.
about the grand children ... ofcourse KQ's family shouldnt be allowed to enter as they dont and have never believe in 51 and 52 Dai..

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 am

hussaimu wrote:you bunch of fools ... jaisa raja ke bachey ...
tumhare koi Moula TUS nahin hai is liye tumhare under ghairat nahin hai..... if you dont believe me then goto KQ place give him misaq and ask him to leave him... then see what he does with you.
about the grand children ... ofcourse KQ's family shouldnt be allowed to enter as they dont and have never believe in 51 and 52 Dai..
Are you even remotely related to any of STS , SMB or SKQ . Who cares about who believes who.

Anyway SKQ sons have persevered as the Prophets saw had to persevere, and so did the Ahlul bayt . What is the big deal. And while this was happening where was SMS ..

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 am

why should Moula Tus be there at that time???

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 am

Bohra spring wrote:
hussaimu wrote:you bunch of fools ... jaisa raja ke bachey ...
Are you even remotely related to any of STS , SMB or SKQ . Who cares about who believes who.

Anyway SKQ sons have persevered as the Prophets saw had to persevere, and so did the Ahlul bayt . What is the big deal. And while this was happening where was SMS ..

Bohra sring bhai......My earnest request to you. Kindly refrain from answering or responding to any of this person's posts. He is like all the others...James, Max, Invictious etc etc whose posts are meaningless. No substance at all. They all rant away pointlessly........for eg. Mr hussaimu says one should not allow KQ's grandchildren to enter but he forgets that if they have KQ's blood in them they have MS's blood equally too in them!!!..... Let us keep the sanctity of this Holy Month of Ramzan in mind and not say anything to these like minded people who argue for the sake of arguing but have nothing worthwhile to really say.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 am

Those brainless morons have targetted small masoom kids
And have taken them away forcefully overnight and
Case is on and inshallah matter of time before they return back to
Mola tus and will perform zyarat!
And dear brother hussaimu please don't argue with
Some of the loosers here...best answer to a fool is to ignore!
We will keep posting here and rubbish all the bulls that goes on this forum
Untill the name of the site is not changed frm dawoodi-bhora to sumthin more appropriate for munafeqeen!

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 am

@ waytogo....

the only reason I am here is that we didnt force you to give misaq or become a mumin... you came to us ,,,and if you dont like then leave us. you dont have any right to say anything realting to our community... the worst thing is that you wan to come to our masjid and yet abuse as well ???? why the hell??? just get lost !!!!
if you want to come to us then come with clean hearts and mind and if not then shut your mouth as well.... huh month of ramazan!!! do you even have a clue what the ramazan is ????
and if you are so clean heart then why dont you come to our masjid with your real face??

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 am

You (maxbhai, jamesbhai, invictiusbhai n like minded) guys are really hard to understand. You all are defending ms who had done nothing good for our community and on the other hand cursing kq saheb who has done nothing bad for us.

What qualities of ms has attract you all so much that you all are willing to stoop so low.

Remember along with the doctorine DAI comes huge amount of responsibilities and if the dai is incapable to handle the responsibility than that doctrine has no value.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am

@ fustrate_Bohra... Dai cannnot be incapable first of all. You dont know or have never been to Dai and neither to Mufaddal Moula TUS .

Dai is appointed by the previous one and if the previous Dai has appointed one then there is no question of being capable or not. Who are you to say if the Dai is capable or not??you are taking moula tus name saying ms and taking kq name with saheb??? what is that

go and meet moula tus and then come back to me

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 am

Admin.....will you please monitor abusive posts like Mr hussaimu's. A certain decorum needs to be maintained on the forum. Indecent and baseless accusatory posts like his are intolerable. I cannot and will not stoop to his level by any further comments.