Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kharas_Mithas

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:29 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:There is a saying which fits this situation perfectly..... "Jaisa Raja, waisi Praja" !!
Following also applies for bohra clergy

"You need power only to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough, compassion is enough"

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:There is a saying which fits this situation perfectly..... "Jaisa Raja, waisi Praja" !!
Following also applies for bohra clergy

"You need power only to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough, compassion is enough"
And there is no love in the bohra bhaisahebs or Amils - they are all filled with hatred for their own people, ready to drain them of every penny and all their belongings.

james

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:36 pm

MMH wrote:this is how women who live in slums behave.
You are a prime example of a bigot.Your stereotyping of the people living in slums makes you a shining example of upbringing gone wrong.

Just sayin

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:44 pm

007-people living in slums is because your Dai is living in Mahal from their hard earned money. MS and his gang are shameless aliens with no morals. They is what immorality does to the character of MS and his gang.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 pm

james wrote:
MMH wrote:this is how women who live in slums behave.
You are a prime example of a bigot.Your stereotyping of the people living in slums makes you a shining example of upbringing gone wrong.

Just sayin
James...once again get the MESSAGE clear..I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU SO FISH OFF!

james

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:53 pm

MMH wrote:
james wrote: You are a prime example of a bigot.Your stereotyping of the people living in slums makes you a shining example of upbringing gone wrong.

Just sayin
James...once again get the MESSAGE clear..I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU SO FISH OFF!
Is the purpose of forums too intricate for you?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

MMH - confront 007 (aka James) - most of time he talks nonsense and he doesn't even know what is he talking about....

james

Unread post by james » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Rebel wrote:Almost 70 percent of the community members are illiterate
Projection,much?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 pm

james wrote:
Rebel wrote:Almost 70 percent of the community members are illiterate
Projection,much?
007 - would you be one of the illiterates out of this bunch?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Rebel wrote:MMH - confront 007 (aka James) - most of time he talks nonsense and he doesn't even know what is he talking about....
Rebel, I don't want to answer him...he will stoop to any level to demean someone who's point of view or beliefs differ from his. If I give my opinion about what I feel about a situation he will call me a bigot just by taking a part of my entire comment and not look at what I said in entirety.
He can be as conceited and as biased as he wants in his comments and resort to name calling instead of putting forward a legitimate argument.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Ok MMH I would agree with you...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Rebel wrote:Ok MMH I would agree with you...
Go get some beauty sleep brother :D don't fret over the 007....you bombarding him and even the other people like Sceptical, GM bhai, think for yourself and lots of others makes me smile.. :)

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

I am like none other - I am me - the rebel. :D

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:38 pm

SBM wrote:
The next time you come, come as a Dawoodi Bohra mumineen, not a tourist.
if this is what Muffi Dawoodi Bohras are, I am better and btw I have not visited Raudat Tahera as Tourist either. I have better use of my time when visiting India.
Also, for someone who claims to be so educated, you have a pretty nasty way with words!!!
Thank you for compliments for being educated and if I am pretty nasty ways with words I suppose SMS and his Shazaadas who have fake PH D are not any better either, Are they and what nasty words did I use.
So many men and women were there for "Ziarat" and not "to abuse" as you so eloquently put it.
Like you said earlier that men and women have different lines for Ziyaraats, picture does not lie does it, in the video presented here looks both men and women are pushing each other, May be you see the world differently then the rest. Can you point out in this video where are the two separate lines as you lied in your post

you have posted in a thread earlier when i asked you what were you doing in Raudat Tahera, had you come for ziarat and you had said no, you had come to see the architecture. jog up your memory a bit, im sure you will remember

and btw, i stand even now, men and women have seperate lines. what you are looking at is a mob situation where lines have been broken.

i have not lied. you have and i have proved you a liar

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:55 pm

mob like situation created by followers of MS and gang, specially burhani guards etc etc behind the scenes working on the instructions of kothari goonda committee
Last edited by Rebel on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Securitymen attack rival Syedna's sons in mausoleum

Private security personnel assaulted the sons of self-proclaimed Dawoodi Bohra Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin when they were offering prayers at the Raudat Tahera mausoleum in south Mumbai Friday.

Private security personnel assaulted the sons of self-proclaimed Dawoodi Bohra Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin when they were offering prayers at the Raudat Tahera mausoleum in south Mumbai Friday.

According to a complaint with the J.J. police station and medical reports of Sir J.J. Hospital, the trio was physically assaulted, pushed around and attacked by a blunt object when they were paying respects at the mausoleum where the 51st and 52nd former Syednas are laid to rest.

The three -- Shahzada Abdeali, Shahzada Husain and Shahzada Aziz -- also registered police complaints about the incident.

In a statement to the media, the sons said they were physically prevented by some unruly elements and members of the Burhani Guards' "Jehadi group", currently under the control of the sons of the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, who passed away in January this year.

The victims sought police protection which was given. But, when they returned to the mausoleum, they faced more aggression at the hands of the Burhani Guards personnel.

Police later detained three personnel of the Burhani Guards.

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin has filed a suit in the Bombay High Court staking claim to the post (Syedna), and to restrain the reigning Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin, son of the late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin from acting as the Dawoodi Bohra community head (Syedna). The suit is currently pending.

Friday's incident, coming during the holy month of Ramadan, has upset the peace-loving Dawoodi Bohra community members.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:07 pm

.....MS goonda committee in action.....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 pm

James bhai, sorry, but your excuses do not fly here!!!

You have been trying to convince me how i am wrong for the past so many days now, but i have been keeping quiet out of respect for you. Please dont push your luck anymore

I am aghast that Mufaddal Maula has not issued any form of condemnation over the incident.

As for your "REPORT", it has so many holes in it, it cannot hold water.

i would suggest you do what i am doing right now.... RECONSIDER WHAT ARE WE DOING AND WHERE ARE WE HEADED!!!! THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT YOU CAN JUSTIFY WHAT HAS HAPPENED

My name is Zainul. I have given misaq to Mufaddal Maula. because of this, i was duty bound to defend his name, in spite of all his flaws. i am proclaiming it here now. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE OF THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR FROM A DAI. PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. I CANNOT STAND BY THE RULES YOU IMPLEMENT AND THE ACTS YOU DO AND YOUR SCHEMES

for the last few months, i have been trying to defend his flaws, but enough is enough, he needs to get this message loud and clear now

Just so you know, i and my entire thaal group left the masjid last evening because we could not stand the filth and abuse that was coming out of people around us, in the month of Ramzan, sitting on the thaal

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Bravo Br Zinger
Finally to see the truth.. My hats off to you

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Zinger - you made my day...what an extraordinary act. I salute your conscience and bravery. You be my best friend. :)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

im not here to make brownie points. im just tired of this nonsense

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Which nonsense, are you referring to 007's or MS clan?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Attacking nephews of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in unprecedented. I suppose this is stemming from the years of the hatred borne out by the Late Yusuf Najmuddin and Shehzada Aliasger Kailumuddin. Dil ni bharas have nikli[. More to come I suppose.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 am

This is a video of the sons of SKQ walking out of Raudat and getting shouted and heckled. One group is peaceful and calm while the others are aggressive and violent... Samjho to Samjho..

https://vimeo.com/99963884

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:12 am

This is a video of the sons of SKQ walking out of Raudat and getting shouted and heckled. One group is peaceful and calm while the others are aggressive and violent... Samjho to Samjho..

https://vimeo.com/99963884

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:21 am

SBM wrote:Bravo Br Zinger
Finally to see the truth.. My hats off to you
I second that SBM bhai.....Zinger (aka Zainulbhai) as I have said in an earlier post has not lost his sensibilities or reasoning. I am impressed that he 'stood' up for the wrong that has happened and rightly condemned it.
I am ashamed that people did not respect the sanctity of the place they were in....a place that has the entire Quran inscribed on its walls...a place which is the resting place of both our revered 51st & 52nd Dai's, a place which is paak.....and......who did they attack....Husainbhai saab who's a Hafizi Quran!!!! Shame on them!!! No words enough to describe their disgusting, despicable, utterly horrendous act and behaviour.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 am

james wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Can someone name and shame the people in the video who were acting like hooligans

Someone somewhere must be knowing these men and women. Let the world know who they are .
Haider Calcuttawala

Shabbir Dana

Habeel Khorakiwala

Shabbir Tambawala

Arsiwala Brothers are some of them according to my sources.
SHAME ON YOU Jamesbhai! Lying in the month of Ramzaan!!! You are very well aware these were not the people who attacked but were protecting the 3 sons from the attackers. Khuda no khauf to karo aa mubarak mahina maa!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:17 am

James Bhai ab toh sudhar Jaa,
dekh kya kiya tere logo ne,
zaleel karna chahe kisiko lekin sabko zaleel kargaye

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

this case should go out of limits now,clear physical assault, attempt to murder, manhandling, defamation, breaking the sanctity of the holy mausoleum etc.
Now this case has become in favor of SKQ sahib since it is proved that MS was lying regarding restriction of SKQ sahib and followers to enter community properties

rang

Unread post by rang » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

In response to the unpleasant event occurred at Raduat Tahera, I wish to ask my fellow brothers and sisters from Abdes. Instead of criticizing my post please give me a logical answer. We believe and as per our Faith Imam Hussain was the Imam of entire Universe and not for the Bohras or Shias only. His sacrifices was for the savior for all in the Universe and all the Aalams created by Allah Subhana Tallah. In this context Burhanuddin Muola was the Dai of Imam Hussain . His Rutba of Duat was not confined to the Bohras only, but for every person in this World. So the point is that if we are the Custodians of Raduat Tahera, do we have the authority to permit or not to permit the Zahirin to offer Ziarat as per our wish and will? If the answer is No then the community leader should tender an apologize for this act, and if the answer is Yes then we can’t curse or complain the Saudi’s when they restrict the Zahirins from Performing Ziarat of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra. If we are correct then they are also right.