Request to circulate
I understand your frustration. At the same time, you have to consider their coming for ziyarat as more than just a 'peaceful' visit. It was to incite and provoke. Let's consider the following:
1) Ziyarat already done. As has been established from multiple accounts (although they conveniently disregard this), they were able to do ziyarat in the morning at 8 am. What was the need to come back again, that too with police if not to incite others?
2) Pagris. Nobody wears pagris when coming for normal ziyarat. They wanted to be noticed; they wanted to stand out and announce their presence.
3) Arrogance and protocol. When they first entered at 8 am, 10 to 12 men cordoned off the Qabr Mubarak of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. They physically moved people away and made space for the self-declared Shzs. Why? Today, when Mumineen are present and doing ziyarat, all other Shzs simply pay their respects at one end and move to the other side with minimal disruption. They do not shut down ziyarat for everyone. If they were really interested in peace and ziyarat, they would have come and gone, without being noticed and without causing disruption.
4) The timing. There have been ample opportunities for them to come to do ziyarat before this event. Why haven't they? What was stopping them? Even after it was declared in the papers that no one is stopping them from Ziyarat, they never attempted to come. Not one of the self-proclaimed Shzs. Why now? The answer is obvious. See here: http://goo.gl/vvHA9I
Losing interim measures was a hard blow to them. They came to the roza with one purpose: to incite Mumineen so as to create an incident that they could take with them to the upcoming 14th court date. If they had come to ziyarat just for the sake of ziyarat, none of this would have happened (like in the morning) and they wouldn't have a story to tell the judge. All this was a guise to create commotion and generate publicity so as to plead for undeserved sympathy.
5) More lies. In the paper, Aziz KQ is quoted saying that they "weren't allowed to enter Raudat Tahera". THIS IS A BLATANT LIE. Video footage clearly shows them inside. If they can lie in print media, what says they can't lie about their intentions for ziyarat (and everything else)?
6) How is it that a Mumbai Mirror reporter happened to be there? What role does a reporter have in a 'peaceful' ziyarat trip?
7) Deserters and betrayers. The Mumineen that were in Raudat, happened to be there by chance. When they first came, the Qutbis stood for 10 minutes at the Qabr Mubarak of Syedna Saifuddin unperturbed. No one did anything to them. It was when they came to Syenda Burhanuddin's qabr mubarak, Mumineen objected. Here is a group of individuals who have among other things said that Moula was incapacitated, unable to handle Dawat, and so weak that he was manipulated. They have criticized his policies, they have insulted his children, kidnapped his grandchildren, and most importantly, attempted to assassinate the character of the person that Syedna Burhanuddin has unequivocally chosen as his successor and the 53rd Dai. On top of all this, not a single one of them -NOT ONE- came to his janazah. The janazah of their uncle as they so proudly publicize. Just writing this, I am upset. As must have been those Mumineen who were present in the Qubbah.
Abdeali, Husain and Aziz came for one purpose: to instigate and provoke. Mumineen should have tried to keep their calm, but that they lost it is not unimaginable. They want to compare this incident with that of Syedna Taher Saifuddin's ziyarat of Kerbala. The difference is that Syedna Taher Saifuddin appealed to his naysayers with the logic that he was a peaceful zaa'ir (visitor). Here, the KQ's did not share the same intent. They had come to disrupt and provoke and the newspaper article, the lies they are circulating, their disruption of other worshipers and the legal action they have taken are all proof of this.
Its ironic that they ask everyone to question everything on this side, yet their followers are willing to accept every last word of theirs when they've been documented as being untruthful.