Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
silvertongue

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am

Its supposed to be Fatiha right.?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:03 am

Yesterday in my city the guy doing bayan said that the dai knows everything even if a utensil falls in the kitchen of bohras he knows about it

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 am

No ! they say such stupid things in bayan ...If it is on a box of fatiha then it is not salwat? we had a box of cherries few days ago that said Salawat MB and Then the list of fatiha .. Which saalwat is this?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:20 am

heheheh... But at one point, be it salawat on anyone, we say Salawat on Aal E Mohammed only na.. The words that come out are for The holy prophet and Ahlul Bayt.. So kinda positive in that way.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:37 am

silvertongue wrote:heheheh... But at one point, be it salawat on anyone, we say Salawat on Aal E Mohammed only na.. The words that come out are for The holy prophet and Ahlul Bayt.. So kinda positive in that way.
Wrong way to justify the act.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Now they do Salawat on MB instead of Prophet S.A.W ! What a shameful act ...These bohras need a big punch on their faces.
Dear, these followers are innocent who believe in position of dai so much that if tomorrow nass is done on dawood they will consider him god alike because for them position is important and not character/capability. In a true sense its not their fault, our sabaqs/bayans play a very integral role in brainwashing them where it is taught why dai is important? and reason we all know jannat ticket, barakaat etc..etc they have all the powers on the earth which was lacking in rasulallah and ahlebait.

So the real punch should not be on abdes faces but it should be on the ones who mislead innocent bohra.

rang

Unread post by rang » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:43 am

haq_ni_dawat wrote:yesterday's bayaan in our city left me totally speechless & i was shocked at the same time.bayaan was by some bhaisaab who has come for khidmat from jamea.he was again n again highlighting the importance of meesaq and how one becomes a munafiq if he/she doesnt follow the instructions of DAI,in this case,syedna mufaddal saifuddin.he was again & again playing the same drum that mufaddal to haq na saheb che n su emni shaan che.after this he said that shocking bayaan:

Apna dil ma jitno gham IMAM HUSSAIN (AS) no che khuda taala ehna thi lakh guna wadhare apna dil ma Aali Qadr moula ni mohabbat kare.

So now these people have started side lining even Imam Hussain (AS).If we look closely then it is quite clear that our community is hugely based on the gham of imam hussain (AS).these people had already sidelined Rasul Allah (SAW) & even Hazrat Ali and now they are brainwashing to just concentrate on mufaddal bhaisaab & family and in the way consider him to be everything.
I don’t want to quote anyone right or wrong, but yes I will say the History would repeat itself. A complete Cycle as per the Law of Universe and again the idolizing and stone worshiping will start. I predict after 100 years or more no Picture Frames at Bohras Residence, work place or Mosque. This Pictures or Photographs will be replaced with Stone Idols and Statues.
The other possibility what I see is after a century or so Dai will be declare an Imam on earth. Transmigration of Soul from one Imam to another. All previous Imams will be an obsolete figure as Physical Body remains of no value. No Quran No Haadis Just like the Nizari Imam. Each Imam will be Maula Ali Itself just like the Agha Khan declare himself's .
These are my personal views on the basis of present indications.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am

silvertongue wrote:heheheh... But at one point, be it salawat on anyone, we say Salawat on Aal E Mohammed only na.. The words that come out are for The holy prophet and Ahlul Bayt.. So kinda positive in that way.
Intentions count brother . You cannot justify a salawat for MB ! Slowly they will change kalimah too.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:29 am

You are right... niyat counts.. But SMB unlike SMS, gave many things to this community as well. We marked a great impression in this world during his time. I heard from non-bohras and muslims about our community which somehow did made me proud. He knew how much education was necessary. and women rights as well. SMS however has a different approach. Now our community has become a joke to the world and the strong reputation of DAWOODI BOHRAs are coming down day by day. Sad. I have to say sometimes I miss SMB...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:14 pm

rang wrote:The other possibility what I see is after a century or so Dai will be declare an Imam on earth.
Actually he already declares himself as the Imam, just ask the aakhri halka sabak goers who accept this crap as by the time they reach that halka, they are so brainwashed that they will accept anything and everything that the Dai says, if he tells them to jump from the window there will be a mad rush like qadambosi bethaks to perform the azeem-us-shaan khidmat.
Why do you think that the sabak goers have to swear oaths before attending these brainwashing sessions.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Br Silvertonge
The Dawat got corrupted during the time of STS and it only went downhill during the time of SMB and it seems that SMS will make sure it reaches the bottom towards Sadaqallaha
It was STS who started centralizing the power and sidelined many philanthropists like Adamji Peerbhai and took their property and converted to his name, It was STS who created Dawat E Hadiyah as Corportation Solo (a shrewd and smart move) so he and his successors would have total control and it is STS and SMB who are responsible for the pathetic state of Dawoodi Bohra community today in sense of slavery.
To his credit STS was a fantastic orator and scholar of Islamic Studies and is credited with many of the writings, It is this combinations of Religious knowledge and Greed for Power which makes the person very dangerous. He was a great tactician as well as a wonderful political manipulator which helped him with his immense influence and hoarding of wealth at the expense of community.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:28 am

Well said SBM... :D :D

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:13 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:To above two who stay in Dubai.
I had to go to masjid with family.These culprits take huge amount of money in the name of Sabeel,Niaz,Iftar, Saela fitra,etc.Then how in markaz you get those two button size biscuits to eat ? a cheap quality date to eat? Do not talk about food ! yesterday they made Kari(the yellow gravy) , they could not prepare it well therefore they added chicken to it to eat with khubz ! People fast 15 hours a day ,work hard, pay so much and you cannot organize a kitchen? Rice were so dry and basii. I wonder MS is saving money here too? These amil will show in the end Mola itno profit thieo markaz si aa saal ! Yikes .
They do not do baayn , they finish prayers in five minutes yet they stretch time so much.Mostly people in Dubai have businesses they need to go back to work by 9.Yet they ensure you sit in masjid till 10.
Those in this forum who say why we complain, why do not you give us the accounts of masjid . There are many well qualified from us to do that.We will ensure that every wajebat you take is used to help needy.
I have also heard from a friend that kinana bhaisab has no respect for namaaz timings. everyday he stretches his bayaans until 7.25pm and maghrib is offered kaza. Even iftaar is done 15mins late.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
I had to go to masjid with family.These culprits take huge amount of money in the name of Sabeel,Niaz,Iftar, Saela fitra,etc.Then how in markaz you get those two button size biscuits to eat ? a cheap quality date to eat? Do not talk about food ! yesterday they made Kari(the yellow gravy) , they could not prepare it well therefore they added chicken to it to eat with khubz ! People fast 15 hours a day ,work hard, pay so much and you cannot organize a kitchen? Rice were so dry and basii. I wonder MS is saving money here too? These amil will show in the end Mola itno profit thieo markaz si aa saal ! Yikes .
They do not do baayn , they finish prayers in five minutes yet they stretch time so much.Mostly people in Dubai have businesses they need to go back to work by 9.Yet they ensure you sit in masjid till 10.
Those in this forum who say why we complain, why do not you give us the accounts of masjid . There are many well qualified from us to do that.We will ensure that every wajebat you take is used to help needy.

I have also heard from a friend that kinana bhaisab has no respect for namaaz timings. everyday he stretches his bayaans until 7.25pm and maghrib is offered kaza. Even iftaar is done 15mins late.
Not true...he finishes right on time for maghrib prayers. He loves to give sermons and can stretch a lot but its on time..I don't stay back for food so I don't know about how it is..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
This was the case last year but in the business bay markaz . Even azan in other mosque will come but not in markaz bcoz the lectures will not finish . Not now as no lectures before namaz ! alhamdulillah

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Heard the 19th waaz reluctantly , but am glad i did so cause i was able to add to Shz MS's list of gaffes .
In the bayan when he was mentioning about Moulana Ali's simple life he said and i quote "Moulana Ali aakhri dino ma thigdaa waala kapda pehenta thaa, (sobbing) pacchi to itla thigdaa thay gaya ke darji bija thigdaa bhi Kahaan maare ?"
In English : In his final days Moulana Ali used to wear ragged clothes to such an extent , that when those clothes worn out , the tailors were unable to patch it up any more.

All my life i heard Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) say this particular bayan in such a respectful manner , that tears would roll down our eyes.
This is how he always mentioned it with such respect : "Moulaana Ali khuda ni raah aaakhri dino ma saglu khrach kari deta , wahan tak ke purana libaas pehenta and phaati jaay to aap thigda siwi ne eej pehenta ".
In English : Moulana Ali used to spend all his wealth in Allah's path till such an extent that he even wore old clothes and when they got torn , he used to patch it up himself and wear it again".

Just observe the vast difference in presenting the same bayan(totally disrespectful). I was shocked when he used the word "Darjee" (Tailor) ..bcoz never in my whole life had i heard SMB(RA) ever mention that word while telling this incident.

When an adna bohra like me can call this out then any sensible abde should be aghast by this disrespectful manner of waaz done Shz MS..
Shz MS has no dai like qualities. :cry:

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 am

SMS lost the track of Bayan so many times. Iev had the worst ever. Not a single emotion in my heart when I listened to him... Shia Waaz are good than this guy preaches.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 am

Imam Ali SA Shahaadat Bayaan by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS Dubai 1405H

Shahaadat bayaan of Amirul Mumineen Maulana Ali SA in Dubai Saify Masjid on 8th Muharram 1405H. The bayaan is the last 43 minutes of the waaz. This is the Ashara safar during which Syedna Qutbuddin TUS was sent by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to repay the loan taken to build the Dubai Masjid. The loan – close to 3 million Dirhams at the time – was repaid ahead of the due date.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/events/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eiymo-Yu0M
Reposting from another thread for the benefit of Silvertoungue and friends. SKQ bayaan will atleast give some solace to our hearts.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:49 am

In some places in India they had muted portions of the bayan because they sounded disrespectful...I don't know which portions...please can someone reconfirm?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 am

I dont remember exactly but I did miss some audio from the Bayans a couple of times..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:42 am

I am glad i never went to listen.MS does v.bad bayans. When MB was alive MS would say share some extra stupid types of stories in his praise. Once he did a bayan about mud. He said MB was in his car and he was with him. The splashes of mud were on the kurta of a bohra bhai from MB's car and the man rubbed all that mud on his face saying a to mara mola ni che . maro chehro noorani thie jaise. Check the level of ignorance.
(It was something like this, he did this baayn during Moharam i am not v.good in gujarti and cannot convert it into english at all,i hope it in understandable)

This is the status of a Dai.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:05 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:Heard the 19th waaz reluctantly , but am glad i did so cause i was able to add to Shz MS's list of gaffes .
In the bayan when he was mentioning about Moulana Ali's simple life he said and i quote "Moulana Ali aakhri dino ma thigdaa waala kapda pehenta thaa, (sobbing) pacchi to itla thigdaa thay gaya ke darji bija thigdaa bhi Kahaan maare ?"
In English : In his final days Moulana Ali used to wear ragged clothes to such an extent , that when those clothes worn out , the tailors were unable to patch it up any more.

All my life i heard Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) say this particular bayan in such a respectful manner , that tears would roll down our eyes.
This is how he always mentioned it with such respect : "Moulaana Ali khuda ni raah aaakhri dino ma saglu khrach kari deta , wahan tak ke purana libaas pehenta and phaati jaay to aap thigda siwi ne eej pehenta ".
In English : Moulana Ali used to spend all his wealth in Allah's path till such an extent that he even wore old clothes and when they got torn , he used to patch it up himself and wear it again".

Just observe the vast difference in presenting the same bayan(totally disrespectful). I was shocked when he used the word "Darjee" (Tailor) ..bcoz never in my whole life had i heard SMB(RA) ever mention that word while telling this incident.

When an adna bohra like me can call this out then any sensible abde should be aghast by this disrespectful manner of waaz done Shz MS..
Shz MS has no dai like qualities. :cry:
I noticed too....Darjee?! Really?! Did the man who survived on 3 lukmas a day use a darjee to sew patches on? Sad to say when he said this I immediately thought of the darjee of my wife's many ridas Ganesh bhai...Sad...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:09 am

Lolz.... SMS is the new modern face of Dai guys. Only time will tell what other fabrications will take place in the stories we hear since childhood.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:36 am

darji?

why will Imam Ali go to darji when he use to sew his own shoes as well?

and one who can afford a darji will never wear clothes with patches.

muffu has lost it.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:50 am

He is duffer and illiterate so speaks blindly whatever is written in scripts. I am surprise that he is surrounded with smart people(i guess) dont they know what is written in script? Or are they allowing it purposely?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 am

VID-20140717-WA0053.mp4
(7.89 MiB) Downloaded 1274 times
Please view...Superb prayer to Allah!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:29 pm

I wonder where are those who call us *Wahabis* .
Die hard abdes please come and defend your Mola .. :@
That day is not far when he will call himself God ( like Firoun) but Allah has punishment for such culprits . in Sha Allah and ameen .

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Sadly, even today, more and more hatred is Cooked up in our Bohra majlises. Latest example is the 19th vaaz of Mufaddal BS. MS has become the world leader in sarcasm, contempt and destroying even the slightest shade of compassion for the rest of humanity. Hatred is spread by invoking repeatedly concept of shaitaan, dushman, and munafekeen.

It's encouraging though that nobody talks about Mufaddal BS bayan as worthy talking points in thaals, social circles, or one-on ones anymore, the way people used to during Burhanuddin maula era. instead, the tone of mardos/bairos, even the so-called die hard abdes, is one of severe disappointment with him and his Dawat, mixed with rage and fear. There is no "spiritual high" that sustains people even minutes after his bayan.

The dawn of the new era is to do Purjosh maatam and loud doas in public for long life of Mufaddal maula, and then go out into a the world with a fractured personality, quite paradoxical. This I have observed over past year, but has become more and more rampant. People are beginning to separate reality from delusions of grandeur.

Mufaddal bs has become the his own worst dushman. He is doing a fantastic job of alienating mumineens from truth, integrity, compassion. He used to be better as a Shehzada than as dai. Sad to see this degeneration of the human soul. Sadder even to see this at the takhat acting as dai.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Was he better as a zada? He was not on speaking term with his brother QJ for a while. He was known for his temper tantrums. As they say, once one opens mouth all the doubts are removed about ones character.

Muffy has been in making for the last several decades. He is the culmination of the policies of 51 and 52. How come no one trained him to be a human being and a Dai?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 pm

New wrote:Muffy has been in making for the last several decades. He is the culmination of the policies of 51 and 52. How come no one trained him to be a human being and a Dai?
Haven't you heard the abdes saying "Mola to farishta che", so where is the concept of humnabeing ? BTW, Humanbeings (Insaan) are the best creation of God and not Farishtas !! I hope you get the point. :) :)