Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

this black and white theory is hilarious......Allah bacchaye in Mullo Se!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 am

IF they have problem with black then they forgot that Kaaba is Black. Hajr E Aswad is Black. The two most holiest things in this world is BLACK... But no man "apne to jhe mola farmave em karvanu, kem ke e to zameen na khuda che ne apne ene misaq aape lo che. Germany etle jheeti kem ke mola ni favorite team hati." What rubbish man.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 am

To above two who stay in Dubai.
I had to go to masjid with family.These culprits take huge amount of money in the name of Sabeel,Niaz,Iftar, Saela fitra,etc.Then how in markaz you get those two button size biscuits to eat ? a cheap quality date to eat? Do not talk about food ! yesterday they made Kari(the yellow gravy) , they could not prepare it well therefore they added chicken to it to eat with khubz ! People fast 15 hours a day ,work hard, pay so much and you cannot organize a kitchen? Rice were so dry and basii. I wonder MS is saving money here too? These amil will show in the end Mola itno profit thieo markaz si aa saal ! Yikes .
They do not do baayn , they finish prayers in five minutes yet they stretch time so much.Mostly people in Dubai have businesses they need to go back to work by 9.Yet they ensure you sit in masjid till 10.
Those in this forum who say why we complain, why do not you give us the accounts of masjid . There are many well qualified from us to do that.We will ensure that every wajebat you take is used to help needy.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 am

Well to be frank Iev avoided everything this time. No Markazes, No Masjids nothing. I pray and do iftaari at home. I havent even paid sabil or Wajebaat yet. But due to family issues I somehow will later.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 am

They do some crazy bass siht bayans in Dubai Markaz and Masjid. People fasting doze off listening to it!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:47 am

I paid my kuffara,zakat,sadqa all outside to other institutions. This is because of this forum that i realized the corruption related to Zakath . I was totally blind to that part.Thanks !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am

Its good that there are some open hearted/minded people in Dubai otherwise all I see long bearded cap abdes uttering the tasbih of mola mola all the time.. I live in Deira so I see it everyday.. hehe Btw where do u guys live?

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 am

in our Bataan we received a letter from muffu, and the janaab said " su shaan che a mola ni k apne ena paase aave, Ina pehle e apna paase avi gaya

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 am

In Dubai you rarely find Liberals !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:03 am

Yap.. All iev seen is blind eyed abdes.. And Mola is no less than a living God to them who knows whats happening every now and then, who looks from pictures in our houses. Dont they know that angels dont enter the houses which has pictures in it.? "Pan aa to apna Mola ni foto che ne, e to khud farishta che, areh na e to zameen na khuda che, farishta to emno foto jova apna ghare aavse," Open a damn gallery in your houses then...

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 am

silvertongue wrote:Yap.. All iev seen is blind eyed abdes.. And Mola is no less than a living God to them who knows whats happening every now and then, who looks from pictures in our houses. Dont they know that angels dont enter the houses which has pictures in it.? "Pan aa to apna Mola ni foto che ne, e to khud farishta che, areh na e to zameen na khuda che, farishta to emno foto jova apna ghare aavse," Open a damn gallery in your houses then...
They will not marry your daughter if you do not have a big photo of Mola in your house :D Lol

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:26 am

Fortunately My inlaws and I share the same views so Thank GOD im safe in that..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:34 am

The worst part of Ramzan here in Dubai is when i see small boys and girls joining hands in front of a screen or picture when our Hero SMS is seen with a Superman like cape and Batman like mask to scare the hell out of us. I doubt they will ever understand the Creator of this world. I dont see a bright future of this community as far as Islamic knowledge is concerned.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:51 am

God silsia coming from here I guess.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:32 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:To above two who stay in Dubai.
I had to go to masjid with family.These culprits take huge amount of money in the name of Sabeel,Niaz,Iftar, Saela fitra,etc.Then how in markaz you get those two button size biscuits to eat ? a cheap quality date to eat? Do not talk about food ! yesterday they made Kari(the yellow gravy) , they could not prepare it well therefore they added chicken to it to eat with khubz ! People fast 15 hours a day ,work hard, pay so much and you cannot organize a kitchen? Rice were so dry and basii. I wonder MS is saving money here too? These amil will show in the end Mola itno profit thieo markaz si aa saal ! Yikes .
They do not do baayn , they finish prayers in five minutes yet they stretch time so much.Mostly people in Dubai have businesses they need to go back to work by 9.Yet they ensure you sit in masjid till 10.
Those in this forum who say why we complain, why do not you give us the accounts of masjid . There are many well qualified from us to do that.We will ensure that every wajebat you take is used to help needy.
Me thought you said DXB is better than Khi. At least in Khi you get better food. Money is all they want from us. The cult is run as a business and as in all business profit is essential element to a gauge the business outcome. The more money Amils extract from us the better profitability for them and high holiness and his highness MS. MS needs lot of money to run his gang of goondas and his extended family.

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 pm

silvertongue wrote:The worst part of Ramzan here in Dubai is when i see small boys and girls joining hands in front of a screen or picture when our Hero SMS is seen with a Superman like cape and Batman like mask to scare the hell out of us. I doubt they will ever understand the Creator of this world. I dont see a bright future of this community as far as Islamic knowledge is concerned.
I could not agree more...

I have seen small kids talking about moula with some much of khushu that moula is everything for them. Such a fine brainwash in small age.

Shirk is the greatest sin and our kids today learn that by not knowing that, meainly they learn from our ladies in hourse and from all these bayan and lesson from madarsa... I always think that how can we spread awareness among our Dawoodi Bohra community. Please pray in Ramazaan that Allah gives me and all of us hidayaah to convey his right message to those who are not on the path (of course I consider myself very first in this line to get the hidayaah).

Let's actually talk in this forum that how we can help our community to follow right ways of Islam without 'sticking their neck out'...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:31 pm

silvertongue wrote:The worst part of Ramzan here in Dubai is when i see small boys and girls joining hands in front of a screen or picture when our Hero SMS is seen with a Superman like cape and Batman like mask to scare the hell out of us. I doubt they will ever understand the Creator of this world. I dont see a bright future of this community as far as Islamic knowledge is concerned.

Many years back, my daughter who was in the atfal level at Madrasa had a vajebaat bethak (this is in Sharjah) where all the children had to pay their vaajebaat to the aamil of Sharjah. They were made to go to his office with folded legs, i.e walk on their knees. I was watching from the exterior of the masjid. It was like sending my daughter as a slave to pay her dues and the kids looked crestfallen while they were walking because for most of them it was the first time and it was embarrassing for them all. This was a make believe vajebaat bethak to mentally prepare the children for what they have to do all their lives.

All sorts of crazy things happen in UAE.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I see majority of men on this forum. We need to educate women ! They share a greater part in the upbringing of the children. I see kids in my own family joining hand In Front of the pic of the leader and askng shifa.The mother is least concerned she thinks hume kia pata Quran mai likha hai. quran does not even talk about this stupid mola.Bohra parents teach name of mola first and Allah later.
As an individual and community we need to work together.
I see a matrimonial section on this site but unfortunately all the candidates right dawoodi bohra seeking a dawoodi bohra. As a girl i have planned not to marry any man who you tell i fear Allah and in retun these fool ask you do you believe in moula ! Moula k khilaf to hum kuch sun hi nahe sakte.
Those who belief in bohra practies i wonder if they have ever tasted the sweetness of iman , love for Allah ? The pAth is difficult but end is beautiful in jannah In Sha Allah.
May Allah guide our hearts to the right path.Remember all of us in your prayers during this blessed month .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:42 pm

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:34 pm

zohair1977 wrote:
I could not agree more...

I have seen small kids talking about moula with some much of khushu that moula is everything for them. Such a fine brainwash in small age.

Shirk is the greatest sin and our kids today learn that by not knowing that, meainly they learn from our ladies in hourse and from all these bayan and lesson from madarsa... I always think that how can we spread awareness among our Dawoodi Bohra community. Please pray in Ramazaan that Allah gives me and all of us hidayaah to convey his right message to those who are not on the path (of course I consider myself very first in this line to get the hidayaah).

Let's actually talk in this forum that how we can help our community to follow right ways of Islam without 'sticking their neck out'...
Wahabi Alert...
Well really, the name of this forum should now by changed to "Wahabis for Bohra Reform"

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 pm

silvertongue wrote:Hey you know what, a recent whatsapp msg states that now Muffis hand has more shifa than honey which is naturally given the title of Shifa by Rasulallah swt. So now they are slowly excluding all of the things which Nabi Mohammed pbuh stated earlier. Slowly we will see it will surpass everything and all will be left is Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola...
Rasuallah (SAW) said Honey has all cures except death, and Dua has all cures including Death. Lets not make Baat ka Batangar !

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:If the colour black is evil then why is the Kaaba covered in black ?
I would also like to add one more question for that aamil
"If Gold is forbidden for men to wear in our Religion , then what is the explaination of SMS accepting a Gold/Diamond Rolex Men's Watch? from karachi jamaat"

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am

Invictius wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: In one of SMB(RA) waaz , i heard him say that namaaz can be prayed legally anywhere except for three places (kabrastaan,place of idol worship,baitul-khalaa(toilet))...so in essence even masjids of other ppl is allowed to be prayed. Recently i had read in one of malumaats email that Shz MS was going from one city to other via road and he prayed namaz at a non bohra's dwelling..i hope everybody gets my point about legal places of worship
Definitely you can pray namaz anywhere in any masjid (bohra or not), house, office or even the road/jungle/mountain . The point is not where you pray namaz, but behind whom you pray namaz, I hope you understand my point.
Phew!! i thought you would never stop your list (it just kept on going " house, office or even the road/jungle/mountain ...blah.blah.blah") very childish sentence making skills :roll:

Anyways , Alas! that your conlusion
Invictius wrote: The point is not where you pray namaz, but behind whom you pray namaz, .[/quote]
does not seem to have percolated through the heavy brains of certain Shehazaadas namely Shz Qasimbhaisaheb and Shz Aliasgerbhaisaheb and many other small time bhaisaheb's who many have witnessed(including me) used to pray inside STS(RA) mausoleum beside the Qabr(which for all technical purpose would be similar to a kabrastaan and you can't pray namaz there), even though Syedi Husainbhaisaheb(Mukasir-edawat) was leading imaamat namaaz in Fatemi masjid(mumbai)..
I hope you call them up and give them a piece of you immense knowldge about namaaz locations and behind whom you should pray :lol:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: does not seem to have percolated through the heavy brains of certain Shehazaadas namely Shz Qasimbhaisaheb and Shz Aliasgerbhaisaheb and many other small time bhaisaheb's who many have witnessed(including me) used to pray inside STS(RA) mausoleum beside the Qabr(which for all technical purpose would be similar to a kabrastaan and you can't pray namaz there), even though Syedi Husainbhaisaheb(Mukasir-edawat) was leading imaamat namaaz in Fatemi masjid(mumbai)..
I hope you call them up and give them a piece of you immense knowldge about namaaz locations and behind whom you should pray :lol:
Good point .. It is a place of burial hence namaaz cannot be prayed there.

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm

pheonix wrote:
zohair1977 wrote: I could not agree more...

Wahabi Alert...
Well really, the name of this forum should now by changed to "Wahabis for Bohra Reform"
Ya Allah guide me if I am on the wrong path and make me true Mumineen. I have learnt as part of my childhood lessons from my granddad about Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq I remember one poem 'Wakhato ni namazo ne hargiz na kaza karjo,

@Phonix Bhai do you know who Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq was and what was his teaching? I am sure today our all beloved Dawoodi Bohra practices what Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq taught us. Look what Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq told us to do and what are we doing today - I hope you'll not label Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq also Wahabi. I am just trying to bring our attentions towards few of our root...

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:42 am

Well its official. The janab here today said that each n every human being on earth has love for wealth including awliyahullah. But he said that Awliyahullah spend their wealth for the welfare of their people...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:50 am

Show me the love of WEALTH in Ahlul Bayt A.s. if that is what they say they follow.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 am

Kuwait amil, in his bayaan mentioned that, being the follower of righteous Imam, the namaaz, roza, hajj and ibaadat of bohra mumin who believe in SMS is ACCEPTED. The namaaz, roza, hajj & ibaadat of other muslims are NOT ACCEPTED and they are living in dark.

He also mentioned that, bohra’s physical hajj (visit at mecca) is accepted as long as they acknowledge / revere SMS as their haqiqi kaaba, else it is a waste.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 am

Thats what every community believes about their leader bro.. The Ithna Asharis think our Ibadat is not accepted. The sunnis and wahabis claim us as Kaafirs.. Its a matter of opinion. The fact is when you worship Allah by full heart and live your life under the love of those who are beloved to Allah swt then you are already living in a heaven mate.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:58 am

Now they do Salawat on MB instead of Prophet S.A.W ! What a shameful act ...These bohras need a big punch on their faces.