PM by hussaimu

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: PM by hussaimu

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 pm

The biggest abuse is when there r derregatory words used for dai zamaan and addressing him with half names and no respect
Tell that to all those Shezaadas and Abdes and Amtes who did the lanaat to Dai Zaman SKQ (He is Dai Zamaan for some if not for all-just like SMS is Dai for some and not all either) and till the Hindu Judge (not the hidden Imam) decides who is the real Dai Zaman then you should follow your own advice too.
Would you tell the same who called the sons and daughter of Dai SKO as Pilla and Pilli.. I want to see if you and others of your club will condemn them too..and ask them to be banned from the forum

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 am

Max i wish somebody should make you experience by pm you with such vulgar/abusive language and then would like to see ur reaction on it.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:56 am

Kq is not dai to anybody he is jus a business fraud who is threatening the very feew 50-100 ppl to stay with him or all their investments would be eaten!!
Ppl have come back to us! Tomorrow any tom dick and harry wud say
Just like tht I m dai so he wud become dai??
World knows syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus was always the chosen ones
And upteen proofs 100s of time all hav witnessed
As for how big a fraud tht kq camp is I hav explained to people wit proof to some of them!
And what hypocrasy is this admin says he is banned and I
Jus get a message from the lunatic true islaam=frustrate bohra:as he jus said sumbody shud pm u wit harsh language!!!) as follows
To: maxthemature shut up immature. nobody likes you or your stupid dai muffu. ya you herd me I called your dai " muffu" and u can't do anything about it.
true islam

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:38 am

And we call ourselves The followers of Ahlul Bayt... Accept it we have no right to say such words when we have lanats for each other. These make us Yazeedis not Hussainis. No matter who the Dai is, my heart doesnt accept the acts of Mufaddal Saifuddin and KQ is far away from it as well as I frankly dont knw him. I saw him the first time on fatemidawat.com.. But a humble request to all is if you guys claim to follow the true islam or finding the truth or whatever. Atleast be good in your words. OR JUST BE SILENT.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:00 am

That's exactly what I have been exhorting people to do. Either have constructive and respectable arguments or keep silent.