Aala Haqaiq Asbaaq by a Team of Jamea Graduates

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Re: Aala Haqaiq Asbaaq by a Team of Jamea Graduates

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 am

I know two Miansahebs of Jamea Surat who have a close tie with Ismailia Tariqah Board Mumbai and who sale their research papers for last 15 years, against the reasonable amount.

garibmumin

Unread post by garibmumin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Most of these books like Uyyun akbar contain nothing less then fairy tales and if we subject it to modern methods of scrutiny , most of it would be concoction. What is more concerning is that many of the contents are highly repugnant and even close to various majoosi ideals and doctrines. Hence best approach is first to establish authenticity and then validate it with the well accepted Islamic law and then filter it.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Garibmumin, can you be specific? What exactly u have experienced in uyyun akhbar that felt you like fairy tale?

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 am

All these stories they make up to try and explain that which they do not understand appear even more complicated than the truth of the matter.... read a real book y'all...http://www2.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/d ... pecies.pdf

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 am

Nafisa wrote:Amazing!
All Haqaiq Literature is written by our Yemeni Duaat which Nizaris presenting today. Who give them permission to publish our Yemeni Duaat's books and discuss Haqiq as a Nizari creed?
Their Imam's Khazana was burnt by Halaku Khan in Alamaut and for last 100 years they are purchasing our manuscripts from our Ulama. They paid them for translations as Nizaris are not as competent as we have. Then they publish it with their names.

What we forwarded on the message board is our book's translation, What is the cheating?
Nizaris are using our books and discussing it as a Ismaili Nizari work? Who is committing fraud?
We have a Right on our literature fully, which is reserved for Ismaili Mustaalavis.
Agreed that some of the books we have, are shared by bohra scholars. We ismailis believe in sharing ours and learning from others. What's wrong in that? And you were right Halaku khan burnt a most of our literature of Alamot. After burning libraries he told his solders that this with libraries, its the end of Ismailis. Today's ismailis have many times more literature than what we had then.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Habeel wrote:Hamdani family has shared and donated precious dawat books to Ismaili Institute of Research. You will be amazed how easily these books of haqaiq available so easily in libraries especially in USA and Europe.

http://www.iis.ac.uk/view_sorted_articl ... nding&l=en

go through the list, you will find "Kitab E Aalim WA Ghulam" by Syedma Jafer bin Mansur ul Yaman, The Uyyun akbar volumes, sermons of Fatemid Imams, Moayyad shirazi poem collection and list goes on..
I checked out that link and found many books of interest however how does one obtain them? I can see only links for introductions or content synopsis.. not entire books.... i don't even see purchase links... can anyone tell me how do i get these..

thanks

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

I am not sure which country you reside. I live in US and Some books are available on Amazon.com to purchase. These books are pretty costly so what I do is get ISBN number, Auther name and Book name and get it from Library. Since these books are not easily available in town library, they place order to borrow from county library or state library or university libraries. It takes 1 month before I get the book.

Ashiq_e_Hussain

Unread post by Ashiq_e_Hussain » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 am

Nafisa Bahan
I do not have words to thank you for giving us such Aala Ilmul Haqaiq.

I would like to ask one question, if you please answer
How that Daur was started, mean creation of Adam-e Kulli and others at the begining.