Questions for Team SKQ

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Egalitarian
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:16 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#151

Unread post by Egalitarian » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:07 am

Humsafar wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Everything Burhanuddin Moula did was in moderation.
Not true. There is enough evidence to give a lie to this statement. I'm noticing that in this rivalry between the acolytes of these two davedaars, Burhanuddin Saheb is getting a free pass. Suddenly his (and his father's) misdeeds are being whitewashed and he is being presented as a poster boy of virtue and kindness. Let us not forget that he had presided over the cretinisation and Talibanisation of Bohras. Mufaddal is just inheriting his legacy and taking it to ridiculous extremes. We remember how Burhanuddin saheb stood silently and witnessed the beating of Udaipur women and children in Galiyakot. He did not show any qualities of compassion, goodness or mercy.
Yes indeed ... the seeds of Royal Mafia-ism were sown by STS and it flourished under SMB... he(smb) was ruthless, insane and greedy ... he suffered at his own children's hands... what else you expect now ??? Boya perh babool ka to Aam kahan se hoye !!!!! As you sow, so you reap ...

Crater Lake
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#152

Unread post by Crater Lake » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:31 am

Adam wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Adam Bhai there is only one basis on which we accept that nass was done of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. He says it was. The merits (or lack of) of all the cooked up and coerced audio/video have been discussed ad nauseum. We don't accept them. Move on. Like I told you in the PM. Feel free to follow your clown and leave us alone.
So no one in the future should listen to the Dai instead?
So you're saying that from now on. Any Mazoon can proclaim himself as the Dai? Because he's always right?
Why didn't the Imams or the Dais of the past appoint themselves?
Shall we just disregard the whole concept of Nass and Tawqeef (informing others) - As prescribed in Fatemi Books?

If Syedna RA knew that there were certain people against his Mansoos, the LEAST he could do was inform someone other than the Mansoos or prepare some evidence.
Rasulullah says that:
It is the responsibility of a Muslim not to sleep without his Wasiyat written under his pillow. Even for normal inheritance there must be evidence and witnesses. Are you saying that Syedna RA didn't carry out his basic responsibilities as a Dai? By doing this he left everything in doubt?

He didn't He appointed his Mansoos Syedna Mufaddal TUS multiple times.
[/color]
We have ZERO doubt nass was done on Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. We heard Syedna Taher Saifuddin say in his Waaz that such a nass has precedence and he cited not one but two examples. You are the only one raising questions about Burhanuddin Moula RA. We are convinced he did his job. Too bad you are not on the right path. Question and puzzle away. We are at peace. Adam you have written pages upon pages of public posts and PMs and I have yet to find you raising evens scrap of doubt in my mind. Go follow your Moula, chant away, make some rotis, watch some boring videos and leave us to our deen. Forget audio video evidence: Passage of time and actions in it are providing true evidence of where Haqq lies and where the house of gumrahi is.

AmmarHussaini
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#153

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:38 am

following mufaddal is like following muawiyah, no true momeen will ever see dai like figure in mufaddal no matter how many fake videos and tapes he produces and travels world wide.

I want to share some thing more, I am so surprise few guys in my contact who were die hard abdes of MB are not willing to follow mufaddal, every one has doubt on his dai ship, and the way he makes blunder almost every day makes it clear he cant be bohra leader at all.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#154

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:53 am

zinger wrote:@ adam bhai and think for yourself....

let me view the video once again. if both of you say the same thing, then perhaps i am mistaken, although i think i head the words nuss nu taaj "pehnawu", but nonetheless, let me see it again
zinger - listen to this audio as well - it is so much clearer and also it has an extra bit that looks to have been edited out of the video. Also, I did not hear the word "pehnawu". All I hear is "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj" and then Moula (RA) is asking about the name.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9486&start=1050#p138141

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#155

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:01 am

Could someone please upload or post a link to the audio which supposedly says "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj pehnayu che" ?

zinger
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#156

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 am

kimanumanu wrote:
zinger wrote:@ adam bhai and think for yourself....

let me view the video once again. if both of you say the same thing, then perhaps i am mistaken, although i think i head the words nuss nu taaj "pehnawu", but nonetheless, let me see it again
zinger - listen to this audio as well - it is so much clearer and also it has an extra bit that looks to have been edited out of the video. Also, I did not hear the word "pehnawu". All I hear is "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj" and then Moula (RA) is asking about the name.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9486&start=1050#p138141

true, there is no pehnawu. i agree

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#157

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 am

Crater you are right. Adam seems to have Qutbi Envy because his deen is all about chanting, roti making and monkey mania. When someone tries this hard to convince another, there has got to be more to the story!

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#158

Unread post by MMH » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 am

Zinger I am reading your posts and I do appreciate that you are more receptive to other people's reason than some other members who were just jumping to conclusions that the people with a different point of view are munafekeens and responding in trolls. People are on a defensive spree and do not accept an opinion which is contradictory to theirs and keep on arguing endlessly...

I find this change in you refreshing and am hopeful that it will take us to the next level of objective arguments... :lol:

zinger wrote:
kimanumanu wrote: zinger - listen to this audio as well - it is so much clearer and also it has an extra bit that looks to have been edited out of the video. Also, I did not hear the word "pehnawu". All I hear is "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj" and then Moula (RA) is asking about the name.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9486&start=1050#p138141

true, there is no pehnawu. i agree

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#159

Unread post by Adam » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 pm

@Crater Lake
We have ZERO doubt nass was done on Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. We heard Syedna Taher Saifuddin say in his Waaz that such a nass has precedence and he cited not one but two examples.

Please do share this Bayaan, as I would like to confirm how you've misterpreted it. Because I too have heard the same bayaan.
Syedna Taher Saifuddin states that the Nass on the 7th Dai was done in private, and the witnesses were not made public. That means that unlike KQs claim, THERE WERE WITNESSES.

How can you or anyone have ZERO doubt about his Nass? When you have not an iota of evidence?

We can't forget the Audio Video, because whether you like it or not, it's staring you in the face. Besides, it's the Qutbuddin's themselves who demanded the proof, and it was duely given to them.

@ZInger Bhai
Thanks for confirming.
"Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" is very clear.
Khuzaima's name isn't heard anywhere.
Since there was only one person standing in front of Syedna Burhanuddin, I wonder who Syedna is giving the "Nass nu Taaj"? Hmmm. SO CONFUSING.

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#160

Unread post by Adam » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:37 pm

To all the Qutbis out there.

Please give ONE example where an Imam or Dai passed away without appointing any witnesses, and then people turned to the 2nd in command (or any esteemed person) to guide them and inform them whether He was the chosen Mansoos or someone else.

The only reference I can think of was after the death of Rasulullah SAW when Abu Bakr was appointed by the Sunnis.
I hope you know that story and where it ended up.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#161

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm

So Adam you are from those people who appointed Abu Bakr of this Zaman (Muffadal Saifuddin) as your leader.
you have done it according to consensus for example:
1. Gathering at Azad Maidan and uttering lanat and doing slogans of Moula Moula Muffadal Moula to show the world that you are the worldly people (JUST LIKE ABU BAKR).
2. Meeting world leaders and other leaders to show the world your consent with Muffadal Saifuddin again worldly prespective to show who is who!
3. Hitting SKQ saheb sons at Raudat Tahera (similarly how Moulana Ali (AS), Moulatena Fatema (AS) and their sons Imam Hassan (AS) and Imam Hussain (AS) were treated after the demise of Prophet Mohammed (SAW)).
4. restricting SKQ saheb from coming to Masjid and other community properties just like what Awal, Sani and Salis did and not let Prophet Mohammed (SAW) nephew, daughter and grandsons do Ziyarat and not even allow them to enter any of their places.
5. Sadly but ironically, Imam Ali (AS) and his Sons had to move far away with his true followers to a distant land that is Iraq present day Najaf.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#162

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:56 pm

You see adam the similarities!
now go make some rotis and munch on them!

think_for_yourself
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#163

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Adam wrote:@Crater Lake
We have ZERO doubt nass was done on Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. We heard Syedna Taher Saifuddin say in his Waaz that such a nass has precedence and he cited not one but two examples.

Please do share this Bayaan, as I would like to confirm how you've misterpreted it. Because I too have heard the same bayaan.
Syedna Taher Saifuddin states that the Nass on the 7th Dai was done in private, and the witnesses were not made public. That means that unlike KQs claim, THERE WERE WITNESSES.

How can you or anyone have ZERO doubt about his Nass? When you have not an iota of evidence?

We can't forget the Audio Video, because whether you like it or not, it's staring you in the face. Besides, it's the Qutbuddin's themselves who demanded the proof, and it was duely given to them.

@ZInger Bhai
Thanks for confirming.
"Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" is very clear.
Khuzaima's name isn't heard anywhere.
Since there was only one person standing in front of Syedna Burhanuddin, I wonder who Syedna is giving the "Nass nu Taaj"? Hmmm. SO CONFUSING.
I see Adam is clearly skirting the fact that right after Burhanuddin Moula READ (not "said" - as he claims) the words "Mufaddal Bhai par nass nu taj" he broke through the fog of his ailment or whatever drugs had been administered to him and and questioned repeatedly about a name...His painful and let it be said - confused - questioning reflects his state of mind. A nass should be done when a dai is of sound mind and body. As Burhanuddin Moula was 50 years ago. That nass we believe.

Adam we believe that nass was done because up until 1409 all Qasre Alis including MS did sajada to SKQ TUS and did kadambosi to him. It was only when hasad set in that they withdrew, conspired and set in motion a plan to usurp. It is clear as daylight. Not confusing at all.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#164

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Thanks for confirming.
"Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" is very clear.
Br Adam
Muffadal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj NATHI PHENAWO but you did miss the last two words you have to pay attention to his lips as he was out of breath to continue,

Disclaimer I am neither a SMS nor a SKQ abde, but a Dawoodi Bohra by birth and association.
no misaq is given as I do not think it is necessary to keep giving misaqs after misaqs, Current occupants of Saify Mahal have made joke out of Maatam and Misaqs asking again and again..as they feel insecure and Maatam and Misak have become their security or comfort blankets

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#165

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 pm

SBM wrote:Br Adam
Muffadal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj NATHI PHENAWO but you did miss the last two words you have to pay attention to his lips as he was out of breath to continue,
This reminds me of a hilarious event many years ago when Pakistani premier Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was imprisoned by the next regime and a very insignificant Urdu newspaper of Mumbai gave a front page headline in bold letters "Bhutto ko phaansi di gayi" which was followed by another statement in very small letters which read "Yeh khabar aap jaldi suno ge" !

New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#166

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Dear SBM bhai, where u located please? Can we start non KQ/SM group, very loosely bound, DB by birth and by culture. I love my background in which I was raised. Certain things I would not stand for or sit down for is THAl an eagly way to eat.

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#167

Unread post by Adam » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:36 pm

@All the Qutbis
Please give me ONE. example of a Imam/Dai passing on without declaring Nass and people flocked to another Saheb to ask them who the Imam/Dai is.
You'll claim that there are many examples. I'm just asking for one.

think_for_yourself
I see Adam is clearly skirting the fact that right after Burhanuddin Moula READ (not "said" - as he claims)

Even IF he READ it, he still SAID it.
On the other hand, I thought you guys keep saying that it was a debilitating stroke and he couldn't do anything, let alone read. So, now you say he could read? What else?

As Burhanuddin Moula was 50 years ago. That nass we believe.

Which Nass?
I thought you'll claim there is no evidence of this Nass.
If there is, please show it.


tasneempati
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#168

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:52 am

Still the question remains unanswered.
silvertongue wrote:Why haven't SKQ declared any Mazoom and Mukasir if he claims to be the true Dai?

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#169

Unread post by alam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:00 am

Adam, since you never answered this question please answer this:
Please address the misaaq breaking of those who did Fitnat against Mazoon Saheb during SMB era. There is ample evidence of it and I am sure many here will supply it to you once again if you require this evidence.
Do not skirt the issue again. Or use excuse of off topic request. It is very much on topic.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#170

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:18 am

and can you answer about the fitnat of ex mazoon???

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#171

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:19 am

Adam aur uski tanhai aksar yeh baat karti hain ke mein isko jawaab doonga toh mere sawaal ka kya hoga!

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#172

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:22 am

Dear true_bohra

The Answer to your simple question is that:-

If mazoon had done any fitnat against the 52nd Dai SMB (RA) then SMB (RA) had removed him from the post of Mazoon-e-dawat certainly. But he did not and kept him Mazoon-e-Dawat to teach the fitnatis (SYN, SYN sons and SMB sons) that he flag bearer of this Dawat hereafter!

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#173

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 am

and can you also tell me that if he was the true mansoos then why was he so inactive throughout. Suddenly he got all energy and bounced after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Person who is talking about so much ilm and refomrs didnt make any reforms while he was on a rutba?

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#174

Unread post by alam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:57 am

So didn't Mufaddalbhai Saheb break his misaaq given to Syedna Burhanuddin when he along with many others did dushmani against "teeno maraatibo, no khaaw qasam ande kaho naaa'm". As a matter of fact, many of those who opposed Mazoon Saheb back then had routinely broken their misaaq due to their jealousy, worldly greed and their own obsession with power, by refusing to pray Namaaz behind him, speaking against him, and even attacking him.

When Mufaddal Bhai Saheb himself broke his own misaaq - became his own Munaafik, became Burhanuddin Maula's own worst nightmare, how can he even say something extemporaneously that has any semblance of imaan in him. no wonder he goofs during his bayaans unless he is reading. And the script is masterfully prepared by his team - that IS A fact, I know.
Last edited by alam on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#175

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 am

true_bohra wrote:and can you also tell me that if he was the true mansoos then why was he so inactive throughout. Suddenly he got all energy and bounced after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Person who is talking about so much ilm and refomrs didnt make any reforms while he was on a rutba?
I agree with your assertions then the question is why did SMB kept him as Mazoon, he should have removed him or atleast talked about it in Waiz.
Was SMB hand tied by his handlers and incapable of making decisions. If SMB was unable to make decisions independently then how can you confirm that the NUSS of SMS was not under DURESS.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#176

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 pm

true_bohra wrote:and can you also tell me that if he was the true mansoos then why was he so inactive throughout. Suddenly he got all energy and bounced after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

Person who is talking about so much ilm and refomrs didnt make any reforms while he was on a rutba?
Why was Muffadal saab not bouncing and rejoicing when he was declared mansoos 5 times earlier during the hayati of SMB (RA). He himself in earlier waaz claimed that he had been bestowed the privilege of upcoming 53rd Dai by aqa Moulas zubaani, dairy, three unknown witnesses who have expired etc.
Suddenly he got all energy after SMB (RA) became comatose, why he was silent up until SMB (RA) was in sound health.
why not mentioning of him in any waaz and bayans before when SMB (RA) was speaking well and fine.

truth seeker100
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#177

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:10 pm

true_bohra wrote:and can you answer about the fitnat of ex mazoon???
no but I can give write you detailed essay about mufatlal and his fitnat

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#178

Unread post by Adam » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:35 pm

@Crater Lake
We have ZERO doubt nass was done on Syedna Qutbuddin TUS. We heard Syedna Taher Saifuddin say in his Waaz that such a nass has precedence and he cited not one but two examples. Y


1. ZERO Doubt? You don't have ANY proof?
2. Please give Syedna Taher Saifuddin's reference. It has already been proven by me on another thread, and in court that the KQ translation of the 7th Dai's Nass is incorrect.


UnhappyBohra
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#179

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 am

Adam you don't get it. The prof is that Syedna Burhanuddin's Mazoon said that the nass was done on him. As Mazoon his credibility was unquestionable. And please listen to the audio I had posted earlier. I matched it to the video you guys posted of the Raudat Tahera nass. If that is your proof and some hokey diary and some hospital video patched up with audio from another time... Then we want to believe the Mazoon. Sorry buddy.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

#180

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 am

Hi Adam

Your effort of thumping down those orchestrated video/audio/diaries/witnesses as valid proofs and witnesses are objectionable. First by observing them itself and second by the conduct of SMS and his management.

SMB was a mortal with human limitations. When he suffered stroke, it was quiet serious at his advanced age. It was quiet evident from his physical condition which sadly and shamelessly his family exposed to the general public to garner cheap publicity, sympathy and affiliation. The whole parading saga at regular intervals was planned technique by kothar to take the emotions of the public to its peak weakness. Kothar knows majority of the bohras knows nothing about “nass” rules and with the arrogant power in hand, they can dish out any theory.

SMB was not in a position to make a coherent sentence, leave alone speaking out the most important announcement which requires a deep thought process. The moment when he was bought to raudat tahera and the way announcement was pronounced in a hush, the way Mr. Moiz took away the mike and carried on, was a disgusting deception.

After SKQ made his claim public, SMS camp went into overdrive with their laanatbaazi and signature campaign foolishly displaying their hatred and insecurity. One drama after another, SMS camp is still reacting to SKQ’s claim rather than responding for a mutual dialogue for the unity of bohra community’s faith. Everytime SMS camp shouts out loud laanats and dances in disgust, they appear more foolish and wordly rather than calm and spiritual.

Apart from laanatbazi, SMS camp has so far dished out fancy but short sighted schemes, which are turning out to be an embarrassment in long term. SMS is on a spree to make strong political contacts to safeguard his treachery and loot from the bohra community. He has been donating crores and millions to political leaders where none is required and donates mere 53 lacs to kashmire flood victims that too at last stages of the flood management. Seemed more like a reactive gesture to that of SKQ’s camp.

SMS’s ayyashi is becoming more and more evident with his chartered helicopters and private jets, hunting trips, ziayafat marathons. His persona is far from being “shafeek-bawa” when he is bursting out laanats, disgust and condescending commoners with his short tempered hidayats.