Questions for Team SKQ

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:17 pm

AmmarHussaini wrote:I want to know this from some one who regularly attends majlis of SKQ

in last 20 days of Ramadan did he ever mentioned about the innocent Muslims of Syria/Iraq and Palestine who are facing really tough time in these days?

did he prayed for them or mentioned them?
The ambassadors of peace SMS and SKQ , their biggest challenge wearing all their honours, titles and tawil ..try talking peace with Khalifa Baghdadi in Mosul and Mr Netanyahu :shock:

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 pm

So far only Private citizen CraterLake has responded with his personal story and experience.

Where is the SKQ official response to these questions?

In the absence of these responses from skq camp, this thread has become discussion board... No different from "Khuzema Qutbuddin" thread. Let's keep this thread clean for "Questions for SKQ"

Liberalguy

Unread post by Liberalguy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Sms or skq.... You are doomed.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 am

saminaben wrote:So far only Private citizen CraterLake has responded with his personal story and experience.

In the absence of these responses from skq camp, this thread has become discussion board... No different from "Khuzema Qutbuddin" thread. Let's keep this thread clean for "Questions for SKQ"
I don't think you will get any "official" response here. As far as my thinking goes, both sides are same. But just because SKQ is weak by numbers and power, his portrayal stands out as the religious and pious one. I don't think that anyone can expect a clean, islamic, spiritual, non-coercive atmosphere even if SKQ comes to power. But as of now, if anyone just wants to choose between these two then SKQ is the lesser of the 2 evils.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 am

I already guessed it long back these chacha bhatija are two sides of same coin.
Last edited by AmmarHussaini on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 am

very well written and well thought post by Abdul saleh, worth to share it once again.

Salaam,

after careful analysis of both davedaar claims I am presenting complete analysis and solution for bohras to move ahead, lets first talk about both claims of davedaar and how much truth they hold in their claims.

QUTBIS

No doubt qutbi is really smart man and his family are working really hard to convince people about his truthfulness I am personally not convinced by his claims, there are many question about his claims, if he was declared dai by muhammed burhanuddin 50 years back how could he remain silent on different events when momeenin were crushed by different shezadas and different qasre alis? 3 years baack when nass was declared on mufaddal why he didnt raised his voice? he says he didnt wanted to create fitnah but now fitnah is already created, he knew if he will raise his voice he may lose chance of claiming daiship if burhanuddin will again make nass in public or do some thing which will go against him so this is why he remain silent and didnt claimed any thing, but again his team was working behind the curtains and waiting for correct time and waiting for burhanuddins death. charity work which he is trying to show world in not enough at all, he is just running a ambulance scheme which is like uth ke moo menin zeera, nothing substantial is done by him for public in almost all his life, only thing he has done is educating his own family and securing his own life, right now he is showing curtesy to people because he wants to gain public support, but I am preffty sure once he will have good following he will show his true colors.

MUFADDALI

I personally think there are chances that burhanuddin did nass twice, one on his brother and one on his son as well, Cromwell episode is not refuted by Qutbis till now it shows there is some doubts about it and now it seems they are losing plot against mufaddaal, but again thiss mufaddal is not fit foor this job even if his father has done nass on him, he neither has any islamic knowledge or he posses any charm or orating skills like his father, his mistakes and his blunders are coming out almost every day which makes his look joker to the world every other day,he may be having powerful PR team but his personal mistakes will ultimately kill his support sooner or latter, right now he is also trying to safe guard his family by purchasing properties world wide, soon he will show little public appearance and get busy with his ayyash life behind the curtains. he dont have any good successor legitimate successor so again same power tussle will be seen in next few years, soon his brother will start asking for their share in loot and family will divide further. QJ and malikulashtar are already fighting hard to get creame for them self, soon more fights will erupt and reality of this royals will be out.

SOLUTION FOR BOHRAS

I am sorry to say this but bohras now have few option left, it is like aage kuaa and piche khaai, both davedaar are fake and both are behind your money so no matter whome you chose you are not choosing any divine person you are just choosing a simple worldly leader for your self.

best thing for you is to stop contributing more and more money to these lechers and start thinking for your own good and your own family.

do what ever is minimum and avoid getting looted by these chors, dont get involve in any new schemes and make sure your protect your kids from brain washing from these people, learn more about ISLAM by independent sources and start educating your kids more about prophet and panjaten.

sorry but story of bohras have ended now and this sect is in downtrend from here.

Masalaam

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:47 am

both are least concern about muslim world or even bohra world, they are just busy in self praise and self centered policies.

even when you visit SKQ website you just see self praise and praise of his own family.

where is mention about bohras and Muslim in general?

this is no sign of a leader.

I dont want to discuss muffy because he is not even worth to discuss.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 am

beta AmmarHussaini... why dont you decide app kiske saath ho?

as monginis and sequence you were all "SKQ SKQ SKQ". as m taha and true islam you were like "come with me, i will show you the real Islam", as revert bohra and ala maqaam you were a traditional bohra turned reformist.

until your last id, alihaq, which i exposed to some people, you were SKQ SKQ and now suddenly you have flip flopped again

ADMIN - would like to draw to your attention this is the resident virus.
one particular member has been shown the proof.

i am willing to send it to you as well

PS i will not put it here because the virus will see how i deduce his/her id everytime and will change tactics

ALL MEMBERS - please understand who and what you are conversing with. this new id of AmmarHussaini is none other than monginis/sequcence/incredible/30 other ids
you have been awakened. now continue to converse with him/her at your own discretion

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:17 am

zinger wrote:beta AmmarHussaini... why dont you decide app kiske saath ho?

as monginis and sequence you were all "SKQ SKQ SKQ". as m taha and true islam you were like "come with me, i will show you the real Islam", as revert bohra and ala maqaam you were a traditional bohra turned reformist.

until your last id, alihaq, which i exposed to some people, you were SKQ SKQ and now suddenly you have flip flopped again

ADMIN - would like to draw to your attention this is the resident virus.
one particular member has been shown the proof.

i am willing to send it to you as well

PS i will not put it here because the virus will see how i deduce his/her id everytime and will change tactics

ALL MEMBERS - please understand who and what you are conversing with. this new id of AmmarHussaini is none other than monginis/sequcence/incredible/30 other ids
you have been awakened. now continue to converse with him/her at your own discretion
this is so typical abdeism from you, if you really think I am xyz then just go ahead and report to admin and he can ban my IP address.

till then please do not try to divert topics with your insane stupidity, let the people use their brain decide for them self.

you are not even worth to respond not a single post from you is worth to read.

as far as I know you are person who blames muffy and also calls him maula which is hypocrisy of worst level.

any ways you are free to cry to admin as long as you want, but please do not divert important topics and threads.

masalaam.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 am

Admin kindly take action on this request

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10005

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:27 am

AmmarHussaini wrote: MUFADDALI
I personally think there are chances that burhanuddin did nass twice, one on his brother and one on his son as well, Cromwell episode is not refuted by Qutbis till now it shows there is some doubts about it and now it seems they are losing plot against mufaddaal, but again thiss mufaddal is not fit foor this job even if his father has done nass on him, he neither has any islamic knowledge or he posses any charm or orating skills like his father, his mistakes and his blunders are coming out almost every day which makes his look joker to the world every other day,he may be having powerful PR team but his personal mistakes will ultimately kill his support sooner or latter, right now he is also trying to safe guard his family by purchasing properties world wide, soon he will show little public appearance and get busy with his ayyash life behind the curtains. he dont have any good successor legitimate successor so again same power tussle will be seen in next few years, soon his brother will start asking for their share in loot and family will divide further. QJ and malikulashtar are already fighting hard to get creame for them self, soon more fights will erupt and reality of this royals will be out.
Interesting Possibility !

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:02 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
saminaben wrote:So far only Private citizen CraterLake has responded with his personal story and experience.

I don't think you will get any "official" response here. As far as my thinking goes, both sides are same. But just because SKQ is weak by numbers and power, his portrayal stands out as the religious and pious one. I don't think that anyone can expect a clean, islamic, spiritual, non-coercive atmosphere even if SKQ comes to power. But as of now, if anyone just wants to choose between these two then SKQ is the lesser of the 2 evils.
That's the silliest thing I have heard. How can a small following make one appear more religious? Look at the content of the site - munajat, qasaid, doas, madrassah material, asbaq....all with meanings in English and lisan ud Dawat provided for all for US. Most of his children work in the real world for a living. Yet here they are conducting sabaqs for us and our children for hours on end. Some that are publicized on the website but most that are not. On every miqat detailed instructions for Amal and appropriate recordings of bayan and vasila are placed so that WE don't miss out in the current difficult situation. Last time I checked, none of us are out there doing Salam to them on a daily basis....so please think twice before you compare Fatemi Dawat to the circus conducted by Mufaddal Saifuddin. MS is busy jetting around the world, encouraging human worship during the month of Allah when the focus should be on piety. Burhanuddin Moula's example was to stay in one place for a long period, usually for the whole month as is required if you are to immerse yourself in prayers day and night. He spent his days and nights doing doa for us as does Qutbuddin Moula. MS is out there burning your money day and night. His bayans are a mockery of our history and traditions. There is no comparison. If you want a Shia leader, you can seek them out on YouTube however if you want someone who is committed to the Fatemi traditions of our duat mutlaqeen and aimamat tahereen you know where to look.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote: I don't think you will get any "official" response here. As far as my thinking goes, both sides are same. But just because SKQ is weak by numbers and power, his portrayal stands out as the religious and pious one. I don't think that anyone can expect a clean, islamic, spiritual, non-coercive atmosphere even if SKQ comes to power. But as of now, if anyone just wants to choose between these two then SKQ is the lesser of the 2 evils.
That's the silliest thing I have heard. How can a small following make one appear more religious? Look at the content of the site - munajat, qasaid, doas, madrassah material, asbaq....all with meanings in English and lisan ud Dawat provided for all for US. Most of his children work in the real world for a living. Yet here they are conducting sabaqs for us and our children for hours on end. Some that are publicized on the website but most that are not. On every miqat detailed instructions for Amal and appropriate recordings of bayan and vasila are placed so that WE don't miss out in the current difficult situation. Last time I checked, none of us are out there doing Salam to them on a daily basis....so please think twice before you compare Fatemi Dawat to the circus conducted by Mufaddal Saifuddin. MS is busy jetting around the world, encouraging human worship during the month of Allah when the focus should be on piety. Burhanuddin Moula's example was to stay in one place for a long period, usually for the whole month as is required if you are to immerse yourself in prayers day and night. He spent his days and nights doing doa for us as does Qutbuddin Moula. MS is out there burning your money day and night. His bayans are a mockery of our history and traditions. There is no comparison. If you want a Shia leader, you can seek them out on YouTube however if you want someone who is committed to the Fatemi traditions of our duat mutlaqeen and aimamat tahereen you know where to look.
You are taking it literally, my friend. What I mean is SKQ is not yet in power so he is not in a position to exert pressure on any one. He needs to portray himself as the understanding guy people are looking for. A saviour of the oppressed masses which will attract people like a magnet. Of course, by saying this, I am not implying that he is a wolf in sheep's skin. Maybe he is genuinely pious and spiritual but apart from the qasidas, marsiyas, sabaks etc. that you mention, he is still from the same family (not literally but figuratively). The terminology of shehzadas/shehzadis, wajebat, salams, najwas will all remain the same. You would still have to fold your hands and stand in a bowed down posture in front of him. The concept of sajda to him will also remain. If you are still comfortable with all of that, then go for it by all means man. And IF he does away with all the points that I have mentioned above, then you will also find me knocking at his door. :)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:09 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote: You are taking it literally, my friend. What I mean is SKQ is not yet in power so he is not in a position to exert pressure on any one. He needs to portray himself as the understanding guy people are looking for. A saviour of the oppressed masses which will attract people like a magnet. Of course, by saying this, I am not implying that he is a wolf in sheep's skin. Maybe he is genuinely pious and spiritual but apart from the qasidas, marsiyas, sabaks etc. that you mention, he is still from the same family (not literally but figuratively). The terminology of shehzadas/shehzadis, wajebat, salams, najwas will all remain the same. You would still have to fold your hands and stand in a bowed down posture in front of him. The concept of sajda to him will also remain. If you are still comfortable with all of that, then go for it by all means man. And IF he does away with all the points that I have mentioned above, then you will also find me knocking at his door. :)
My dear friend, there is no compulsion in deen. All of the najwas, folded hands, sajadas are not compulsory. You do what comes from the heart. Before I gave my misaq, I stated explicitly that I would not be using the Shz. titles because of the throwback to the same old, same old. No one batted an eyelid. I do sajadatus shukur to my Moula because he provided me with the right tasawwur of tauheed of The One Allah Subhanahu, who is the only one that I do sajada of ibadat to. It is the one act but the motivation is very different! And my Moula has taught me never to confuse the two!

Having said that, no one is going to push your head down to the ground when you appear before SKQ TUS. If you feel like doing sajada, you do it. If not, you don't. Don't stand with folded hands if it bothers you. Najwa is something that you give willingly and with the spirit of gratitude. When given thus, it will never be rejected. If not given, it will never be asked for. I don't think that the stance will change if and when the numbers grow. It is not their style to be inconsistent.

The way I see it, this is the leadership for your soul. This is the leadership that stands for change. Everything else is a blank page. All the changes in customs, rituals, obligations that you are looking for will be engineered by you and me. We are the ones that will be drawing the lines in the sand with regards to the customs we want to adopt and those that we want to discard.The only guidance you will receive from Moula TUS is for how to prepare your soul for akherat.
The ball is rolling brother. You have to decide whether you will play the game or sit it out on the bench.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 pm

@ Crater Lake

1. KQ didn't recite Fulkul Husain. In Toronto or in Secundrabad in his Waaz.
2. He was there during the KUN safar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He was eveidently visible in all the videos relayed worldwide. No one denies that.
3. About Syedna Mufaddal TUS Travelling during Ramadan:
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA travelled to many countries during Ramadan for many years. Including Dubai, Egypt (did LQ there), Karachi and London (LQ in London). Towards the last few years, he would be in India, but still spend the first few days in Khandala and then return to Mumbai after the 10th. In all these places Wajebaat bethaks would take place.
All these trips would be in line with the SAFAR HADD RULES & TIMINGS in order to complete Rozas and Namaaz.

Think before you speak. Your hatred for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddins TUS deeds are pointing fingers at the 52nd Dai, who you claim to follow.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Adam wrote:@ Crater Lake

2. He was there during the KUN safar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. He was eveidently visible in all the videos relayed worldwide. No one denies that.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA travelled to many countries during Ramadan for many years. Including Dubai, Egypt (did LQ there), Karachi and London (LQ in London). Towards the last few years, he would be in India, but still spend the first few days in Khandala and then return to Mumbai after the 10th. In all these places Wajebaat bethaks would take place.
All these trips would be in line with the SAFAR HADD RULES & TIMINGS in order to complete Rozas and Namaaz.

Think before you speak. Your hatred for Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddins TUS deeds are pointing fingers at the 52nd Dai, who you claim to follow.
indeed I know about the Shehrullah in London as I was there. Which is why I said that he rarely travelled. You could rattle off the few years he traveled off the top of your head and the amount of his travel schedule was nothing like Mufaddal Bhaisab's maniacal schedule. I have no doubt that Mufaddal Bhaisab has no problems with hadd rules given his numerous properties. Once again, I have no hatred for Mufaddal Bhaisab, but he does keenly arouse one's sense of the ridiculous.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Adam it is hilarious how you and your kind accuse SKQ TUS for being not being taabeyin of Burhanuddin Aqa. Throughout Shehrullah we listened to recordings of vasilas and bayans by Qutbuddin Moula TUS from years past and we were always impressed by how much doa he did for Burhanuddin Aqa and with what humility he took his vasila and what azamat he had for his Dai. Yes he also mention Taher Saifuddin Aqa....You have a problem with that?! Everytime I listened to his words for Burhanuddin Aqa I thought about you guys spreading your poison on the net. Please do not talk about hate in our hearts. There is none. You should examine your own heart for the hate you hold in it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 am

SKQ was deceived by his father and brother. 52nd had 50 years, but he loved his own life.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:55 am

Crater Lake wrote:
indeed I know about the Shehrullah in London as I was there. Which is why I said that he rarely travelled. You could rattle off the few years he traveled off the top of your head and the amount of his travel schedule was nothing like Mufaddal Bhaisab's maniacal schedule. I have no doubt that Mufaddal Bhaisab has no problems with hadd rules given his numerous properties. Once again, I have no hatred for Mufaddal Bhaisab, but he does keenly arouse one's sense of the ridiculous.

If you looked at Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's history, You would see that he did travel quite frequently during Shehrullah to the above mentioned places (add Hasanpeer as well)
Rarely travelling or frequently travelling. As long as it is in line with the Safar restrcitions and timings, is it really an issue for you to be harping about?
The Dai will travel to all places possible where his mumineen are.

Rather than condemning it, you should appreciate how difficult the schedule is for anyone for that matter, to be travelling, performing namaazs and attending to wajebaat and araz thousands of his followers every single day.

Don't let hatred blind you any more.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 am

Adam wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:

If you looked at Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's history, You would see that he did travel quite frequently during Shehrullah to the above mentioned places (add Hasanpeer as well)
Rarely travelling or frequently travelling. As long as it is in line with the Safar restrcitions and timings, is it really an issue for you to be harping about?

Rather than condemning it, you should appreciate how difficult the schedule is for anyone for that matter, to be travelling, performing namaazs and attending to wajebaat and araz thousands of his followers every single day.

mr adam we will condem it because he is going around the globe, not to meet the bohris, but to collect their money. everywhere he goes, he only goes for money and nothing else. he is a maha chor not a dai

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:15 am

alam wrote:
maxthemature wrote:Fraudster kq and his lunatic kids were never present in any mikaats!I know cuz we were in. Touch with their kids till 2002! Evil behavious towards burhanuddin aqa ra forced me to distance myself and our entire family with them permenantly!time and again I have mentioned this
Trust me don't waste your time on these lunatics!
Even worse than reformists! Bewe mola saathe not once twice not thrice but upteen times have betrayed!
Max,
You obviously believe this to be true. My question to you is if Burhaniddin Maula was well aware of this, (which I also assume that you believe), and inspite of that, Burhanuddin Maula kept the terms of the Misaaq AS IS, kept the rutba of Mazoon AS IS. With that being the case, according to your logic, Burhanuddin Maula was not very Forthcoming with the dirty laundry in his household at the expense of playing with mumineens faith and imaan,thereby misleading us.
If one does buy into your logic, it leaves Burhanuddin Maula as one who must be ultimately responsible for the "current spiritual revolt, spiritual crisis" among the mumineens.

I request to respond to this with logic and courtesy. Thank you.
Max, please respond to this

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 am

alam wrote:
maxthemature wrote:Fraudster kq and his lunatic kids were never present in any mikaats!I know cuz we were in. Touch with their kids till 2002! Evil behavious towards burhanuddin aqa ra forced me to distance myself and our entire family with them permenantly!time and again I have mentioned this
Trust me don't waste your time on these lunatics!
Even worse than reformists! Bewe mola saathe not once twice not thrice but upteen times have betrayed!
Max,
You obviously believe this to be true. My question to you is if Burhaniddin Maula was well aware of this, (which I also assume that you believe), and inspite of that, Burhanuddin Maula kept the terms of the Misaaq AS IS, kept the rutba of Mazoon AS IS. With that being the case, according to your logic, Burhanuddin Maula was not very Forthcoming with the dirty laundry in his household at the expense of playing with mumineens faith and imaan,thereby misleading us.
If one does buy into your logic, it leaves Burhanuddin Maula as one who must be ultimately responsible for the "current spiritual revolt, spiritual crisis" among the mumineens.

Max , Adam , Invictius , true_bohra...have you guys gone in hibernation or what?..this is the Test of your judgment and knowledge , if you guys cannot provide a logical and wise answer then we all will presume you have failed your master Shz.MS

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 am

Adam wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:

Brother you had let your hatred blind you to the shaan of the mazoon that Burhanuddin Aqa appointed and protected against the evil schemes of your current money grabbing "Moula." It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.

And indeed we would not question it if he were truly the dai because his actions would reflect the taeed of imamuz zaman not the greed and lust for power of some newly minted, untrained and uneducated, roti-promoting depot.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

Crater Lake wrote: Brother you had let your hatred blind you to the shaan of the mazoon that Burhanuddin Aqa appointed and protected against the evil schemes of your current money grabbing "Moula." It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.
If you think that the 52nd Dai protected the mazoon against "evil schemes"of others, then why did he leave him in the lurch to fend for himself ? If he really wanted to protect his mazoon, he could have openly declared nass on him and silenced all the scheming people.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
Crater Lake wrote: Brother you had let your hatred blind you to the shaan of the mazoon that Burhanuddin Aqa appointed and protected against the evil schemes of your current money grabbing "Moula." It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.
If you think that the 52nd Dai protected the mazoon against "evil schemes"of others, then why did he leave him in the lurch to fend for himself ? If he really wanted to protect his mazoon, he could have openly declared nass on him and silenced all the scheming people.
It is a question I have certainly pondered for long before giving my misaaq. After observing the hatred inducing ability of the MS PR machine I am getting more convinced with each passing day that he did not say anything in order to protect the life of his one and only true mansoos. All I know is that he was not so eager to pronounce MS as his successor either and he never did so when he was of hale mind and body and after listening to and watching all the audios and videos, not even after.
Last edited by Crater Lake on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:15 am

Adam wrote: Rather than condemning it, you should appreciate how difficult the schedule is for anyone for that matter, to be travelling, performing namaazs and attending to wajebaat and araz thousands of his followers every single day.Don't let hatred blind you any more.
Travelling in First Class, Chartered Flights & Helicopters, modified cars and loads of flatter to massage ego of SMS… he is on a fun trip ! there is no hectic schedule here.
He is collecting cash wish his hands and legs (pun intended).

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:33 am

I liked the way simple fan (black pankha) was placed infront of SKQ and he is sitting on simple table.

today they make GOLD colored plated microphones and special standing Air conditioners to faacilitate even a simple mullah in masjid,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVrteLQg6I

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 am

Ozdundee wrote:Can someone reliable explain what is SKQ position on these matters:

1. SMB sporting desire to hunt wildlife
2. Cursing or signalling cursing of the Khalifas during sermon
3. People his followers performing sajada to him,
4. His position on fgm being practised in western countries
5. Being transparent and accountable on the wajebat that he has instructed that he should be recipient, will he show where the money will be used.
6. Does he actually communicate with the Imam Zaman and can he explain how?
7. Does he consider himself as Ilah Ardh, Haqiqi Kaba, as does SMS as did SMB
8. Does he consider dreams as serious matters of public discussions.
9. Does he consider himself immortal, he has not appointed a successor in public, what happens if the most unexpected happens.

There is more doctrine questions that will come up ?
I have not had one question answered ! Why ? Yet people associated with SKQ do come and blog and comment. What is there to fear if you are confident that you are propagating Allah's message .

If you think the above rituals are acceptable as per the doctrine then I would have grave concerns . We would have not really reformed spiritually ...our centre of gravity must be Islam .

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

alam wrote:
alam wrote: Max,
Max, please respond to this
Why don't you ask yourself the same question. And put Syedna Mufaddal's name instead of KQs.

If Burhanuddin Moula (Nawozobillah) knew that ALL his other brothers and ALL is children and ALL is grandchildren were conspiring against his Mansoos, why didn't he do anything about it? Why didn't he make a public Nass before or after his stroke. (as he did for Syedna Mufaddal TUS). If someone can see animosity against his mansoos during his lifetime, he would go out by all means to make every possible way of proclaiming a CLEAR Nass on him. As like Rasoolullah did in Ghadeer.
Just a private Nass without any witnesses is ridiculous!

If he wanted his Dawat to flourish after him, why place it only in the hands of KQs children. There are no other intellectuals or khidmat guzaars in their team.

If you would like to compare with Rasulullah SAW, you would be wrong. There were armies in support of Moulana ALI AS, awaiting is orders. Various hudood from the time of Rasulullah SAW were also present. Moulana Salman, Miqdad, Huzaifa, Uwais, Ka'ab, Ubay, Maytham, Haris (عليهم السلام) and many many more were at his disposal.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

@Crater Lake
It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.
Great! So I guess the day KQ or his children:
- travel by Private Jet (and they must have surely already done so)
OR
-travel during Ramadan
you will stop believing in him?

That's a nice definition of a Qutbi Dai.