Questions for Team SKQ

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Adam, are you Dr. Moiz in disguise? Because what you are doing here is exactly what Dr. Moiz did that day at Raudat Tahera.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:16 pm

If Adam is Dr. Moiz than rest assured you will soon be kicked out, defeated and humiliated as you are NOT required NOW ........... you are NOT a part of RULING COUNCIL ........ you part in this soap opera is over for ever ............. better take you share and loose your face else they will make sure to bury you ............

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Adam wrote:@think_for_yourself
Thank you for re-posting.
In the Clip " Nas + Moulaya Muffadal (TUS) Araz + Ijabat (2).m4a" please listen to the 52nd and 53rd second (52, 53, ironic:)
"rutba ma charhaya che".

1. Now, these are words of the Dai Mutlaq who speaks with Ilhaam, no matter what you may think of his words, they are not هزل (Senseless). If you believe so, then please reevaluate your Dawoodi Bohra belief. The same situation arose in a previous Dai before his demise, where he said certain words and did gestures, and the 'less learned' thought it was actions of a "old man".
2. It is every Dai's responsibility to clarify the Mansoos. If there were conspiritors and confusion, he could have clarified it. Which he did. He named "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj", and later on says "rutba ma charhaya che". Yes, one may agree the sentences aren't one after the other, but certainly Khuzaima isn't mentioned ANYWHERE either? Adding to this the previous Nass, Auios, Documents and witnesses.
3. The person who posted this audio has deleted the part where Moula says "Mufaddal bhai ne Nass nu taaj" very clearly. It is clear in the video, so it would be much clearer in the audio.

@haqniwaat
The simple fact is that if mazoon's word is not enough, why bother having a mazoon.

Why don't you ask yourself the same?
"If the Mukasir words is not enough, why bother having a Mukasir"?
"If the Dai's words is not enough, why bother having a Dai"?

He did a clear Nass, mutliple times, and yet you want to believe the person lower than him.
The Mazoon is a Rutba UNDER the Dai. He isn't the Dai, nor the center of faith. That is only for the Dai and his Mansoos (whether the Mansoos is the Mazoon or anyone else), it was the Dai's responsibility to appoint the Mansoos and declare him, not the Mazoons.

@dal-chaval-palidu
The incidents of Nass have never changed. Most of this information was known before Wafaat. (Including the 1426 Nass, as it was alread mentioned in Syedna Burhanuddin's Risala).

Adam forget it. Give it up. There is not a single sentence that is complete or totally comprehensible. What was the need for Moiz bhaisab to do his hogwash and lying if the Dai's words were so clear? What was the need to convey the recitation of Ya Sayadas Shohadai as something else.The baloney you are spewing is just tiresome. You are the only person on this forum who thinks this audio/video conveys anything meaningful. The rest, who are mohibbeen of Burhanuddin Aqa cry silently at the manipulation and state of our beloved Dai. You are the only sad sack spewing your brain washed nonsense and falsehoods. You are so clutching at straws.

If Burhanuddin Aqa had wanted to do a nass on his leisure-loving baffoon of a son he would have done it when he had full command of his speech. He would not have waited until his speech was so incomprehensible.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:23 am

Adam wrote:

Ha Ha! What a joke.
According to Islamic law, you must pass your judgement on what is said, NOT what you guess could be said.
You have no proof to your claim. Here is my proof:
- If, according to your statement Syedna Burhanuddin wanted to say those words, that means, he WAS of a "sound mind" (which Crater Lake denies). That also means you accept that he WAS AWARE of what was going on around him, and versed it out. So, if he was aware of all this, then:
1. Why did he call him close and place his hands on his shoulders and talk to him?
2. Why did he say "Rutba ma charhaya .... Hijabiyat no rutbo" when Syedna Mufaddal TUS was standing in front of him? - Why don't you "leak" that original Audio clip on this Forum as well? Scared?
3. Since he was aware, Why did he give the Shawl to Syedna Mufaddal, and accept the Salaam when Syedna Mufaddal TUS, according to you, was a conspirator (naoozobillah). He should have rejected him, or shown the slightest rejection.
4. Why did he listen through both, Syedna Mufaddal's shukr bayaan, and Shz Qaid Johar bs bayaan and not say anything after wards, except "khuda barakat apey"? Wasn't it Syedna's RA responsibility to clarify to him people and clarify the misconception.
5. IF, he had done a Nass on KQ without any evidence, and he knew a large majority of the people had animosity + he knew that the conspirators were staging a "New Nass", Syedna could have used this opportunity to clarify KQ's status. Why did he just say "Khuda Barakat Apey"? (This can be heard instantly in the audio and video)
6. He could have said "Khuzaima... Khuzaima... on the mic". Even that could have held some weight.
7. I have said this before, even though Rasulullah was very sick on his death bed, and was pressurized by the others, he NEVER did Nass on the wrong person and leave his people in doubt. Even through his illness, if "The others" came before him, he rejected them by turning away.

The evidence is clear as day.

And KQ's evidence is blank.

1. Syedna RA says "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu taaj" (while Syedna Mufaddal is standing in front
Mr.Adam
Can you please avoid blabbering baseless jargon and stop going around the bush when someone asks a particular question.
The best advice someone can give you is "Nothing is better than nonsense"
You seem to be always making an all out effort to derail the topic at hand.
So this time i would like you to answer just 2 simple questions , which have been lingering around this forum for a long time. I hope u can answer them in a clear and consise manner(keep it to the point)

1) State 5 attributes/qualities which DMBS has or has shown which can make us believe that he is dai-material?
2) Did you beleive or now believe in Zahir-batin theory regarding Mazoon and Muqasir rutbas which all qasre-aali and DMBS have propogated ?

if you cannot anwser these above 2 questions i would request you to shut your frontal orifice and bark some place else(not on this forum) where ppl(abdes) are dumb enough to accept your verbal diarrhea.
P.S. DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:19 am

think_for_yourself wrote: If Burhanuddin Aqa had wanted to do a nass on his leisure-loving baffoon of a son he would have done it when he had full command of his speech. He would not have waited until his speech was so incomprehensible.
Agreed ! This is one instance I believe, that SMB was ghaib-na-jankaar, he knew his sons are not capable of leading the community, else he would have made it very clear since their childhood. There is a saying in India Poot-ke-pair-paalne-mein-nazar-aate-hai (one can figure out how the kid is going to turn up right when he is only an infant)…

Although SMS is 65+ years something, he seems like a wide-eyed vacationer and very inclined to wordly comforts and showbaazi ! his travels are alarmingly costly. Even his recent train trip could be more expensive than a chartered helicopter ride to surat !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:28 am

I have a humbe question to ask to the legal and other teams of ex-Mazun Maula.

1) Why did you wait till the wafat of Burhanuddin Maula to declare what was wrong. Why did you not discourage the practices that were there? I know of one family who was devoted to you. And what they did for Burhanuddin Maula, they did for you too. Why did you not even once say "i dont want all this. i just want you to be good human beings". why did you accept all the salams and covers??
2) Why are you not able to offer proof of all that you say? Mufaddal Maula has proof, tenuous as it may be, but is still there and exceeds what you have
3) Do you realise that you will loose any credibility that you have in the eyes of people like me, we who still respect you for the position you held for so many years and respect you for what you stand? What face will you show if you loose the case?
4) why are u unable to provide any kind of substanital proof? You initiated the court case didnt you? Were you so misguided into thinking you will win it? Or did you overestimate your team and underestimate the powers at the disposal of Mufaddal Maula?
5) Why are you playing with the sentiments of the community? Why are you not declaring all your cards at once and the matter once and for all?

I have a feeling that you just took a chance and if it turns out you had no chance and just took a gamble, im sorry to say but i will feel even more let down by you than i do by Mufaddal Maula

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:30 am

zinger wrote:I have a humbe question to ask to the legal and other teams of ex-Mazun Maula.

1) Why did you wait till the wafat of Burhanuddin Maula to declare what was wrong. Why did you not discourage the practices that were there? I know of one family who was devoted to you. And what they did for Burhanuddin Maula, they did for you too. Why did you not even once say "i dont want all this. i just want you to be good human beings". why did you accept all the salams and covers??
2) Why are you not able to offer proof of all that you say? Mufaddal Maula has proof, tenuous as it may be, but is still there and exceeds what you have
3) Do you realise that you will loose any credibility that you have in the eyes of people like me, we who still respect you for the position you held for so many years and respect you for what you stand? What face will you show if you loose the case?
4) why are u unable to provide any kind of substanital proof? You initiated the court case didnt you? Were you so misguided into thinking you will win it? Or did you overestimate your team and underestimate the powers at the disposal of Mufaddal Maula?
5) Why are you playing with the sentiments of the community? Why are you not declaring all your cards at once and the matter once and for all?

I have a feeling that you just took a chance and if it turns out you had no chance and just took a gamble, im sorry to say but i will feel even more let down by you than i do by Mufaddal Maula
Zinger SKQ TUS has never claimed he has proof. He is only offering his word and isharas of Burhanuddin Aqa. Additionally, he has never been lulled into any sense of complacency that he would win this case. He is well aware of the deep pockets and political clout of the dawedar. He has always been aware of the price the community is paying because of the claims of the impostor Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb ( the DMBS - yes you may use it as a word)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
zinger wrote:I have a humbe question to ask to the legal and other teams of ex-Mazun Maula.

Zinger SKQ TUS has never claimed he has proof. He is only offering his word and isharas of Burhanuddin Aqa. Additionally, he has never been lulled into any sense of complacency that he would win this case. He is well aware of the deep pockets and political clout of the dawedar. He has always been aware of the price the community is paying because of the claims of the impostor Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb ( the DMBS - yes you may use it as a word)
sorry but if he is as spiritual as you claim, then why do a court case?????

Was the court case to prove a point? What was the point? that Mufaddal Maula is not fit to be Dai? then who is? he? That smacks of materialism to me

Perhaps you would like to tell me why he filed the case!!!!!!

if he just wanted to guide people, then he could have gone out and formed his own sect. Why lay claims on the property of the Dawoodi Bohra community??

mind you, im not pointing fingers at ex-Mazun Maula. Im just beginning to think that perhaps he too is cast from the same mould

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 am

zinger wrote: then why do a court case?????........Was the court case to prove a point? What was the point? that Mufaddal Maula is not fit to be Dai? then who is? he? That smacks of materialism to me
Perhaps you would like to tell me why he filed the case!!!!!!
Surprised at your questions. It has been discussed threadbare why did SKQ had to approach courts. He had invited SMS for a discussion in private. SMS went all ballistic and reactive to his claim. With their flip and flops of laanat and gale-lagaavi-laaesu and laanat again !
zinger wrote: if he just wanted to guide people, then he could have gone out and formed his own sect. Why lay claims on the property of the Dawoodi Bohra community??
Your concern is answered long ago by SKQ. Thus we have Qutbi Bohra ! why lay claims on property of dawoodi bohra community !! well earnestly for convenience of community. With the way SMS is tightening the noose around his own abdes with his political clout. All those bohra properties are latently turning into private commercial enterprises of SMS-aka-kothari INC. Extortion will / has become legal in guise of sabeel, wajibaat and other compulsory voluntary hoobs which basically states; pay-for-being-a-bohra.
zinger wrote:mind you, im not pointing fingers at ex-Mazun Maula. Im just beginning to think that perhaps he too is cast from the same mould
Only time will tell ! for now, SKQ seems to be a lesser evil then SMS !

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:14 am

why should he form a different sect?
he lays claim to be dai of dawoodi bohra after SMB and all preceding dai and imam before him.
so in fact he considers himself the true representative dai after SMB.
so according to him SMS is dawedaar and if anybody wants to form a new sect it is him.