Questions for Team SKQ

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Questions for Team SKQ

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Adam
Question to you
Do you condone attack on SKQ children in Raudat Tahera, a simple Yes or No will suffice, DONOT DISAPPEAR BEFORE ANSWERING THIS SIMPLE QUESTION

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Adam, my question to Max is very specific and focused to his comments. If you want to respond to it, you are more than welcome to read a few of max's comments just prior to my questions to him, before you attempt a response.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Adam wrote:@Crater Lake
It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.
Great! So I guess the day KQ or his children:
- travel by Private Jet (and they must have surely already done so)
OR
-travel during Ramadan
you will stop believing in him?

That's a nice definition of a Qutbi Dai.
It is the excesses of MS that are so off putting. Excessive jetting about in a month of piety is incongruent with his role as a spiritual leader. That was the point. Not a one off use of a private jet. Everything about SKQ reflects moderation and deliberation. He would never be so irresponsible with the resources of the community. You are tiresome with your silly queries.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:30 pm

It is not the difficulty of his private jetting nor the legality of it in terms of hadd rules that we need to ponder but rather the propriety of it in the month of ibadat.
Great! So I guess the day KQ or his children:
OR
-travel during Ramadan

show us proof of them flying around I private jet first

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

truth seeker100 wrote:
Adam wrote:@Crater Lake Great! So I guess the day KQ or his children:
OR
-travel during Ramadan
show us proof of them flying around I private jet first
I do not have proof. I don't follow their lives.
@Crater Lake. If you look back at Fatemi history, you will see the Pomp & Glory the Imams lived in. During Friday processions thousands of horses and camels would be adorned in gold and jewels.
That's probably the price of a private jet right there.

Wealth is not a bad thing.
Your hatred for Syedna Mufaddal TUS wont let you see straight. Just like the Progressives on this forum, you will see everything in a twisted way and blissfully ignore KQ.
- No evidence of Nass on KQ = NO PROBLEM. Multiple evidence for Syedna Mufaddal TUS = doubts.
- KQ lives lavishly = No Problem. Syedna Mufaddal TUS = how can he! He must travel by ricksha!
NOTE: I have NO issues with KQ living a lavish life. Or any of his children. There is NOTHING wrong with living lavishly as long as it is in line with Shariat.

But as long as they fly a private jet in the future, you know that Crater Lake's beliefs will be shaken to the core and he will be on the lookout for a new Dai. He also conveniently forgets that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA used to travel by private jets MULTIPLE times. And, the Progressives on this site made an issue about that the same way Crater Lake is making an issue for Syedna Mufaddal TUS

Qutbi Bohras = Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:13 pm

As Usual Adam cope out
Adam
Do you condone what happened at Raudat Tahera to the kids of SKQ, Simple YES or NO

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Adam wrote:
Wealth is not a bad thing.
Your hatred for Syedna Mufaddal TUS wont let you see straight. Just like the Progressives on this forum, you will see everything in a twisted way and blissfully ignore KQ.
- No evidence of Nass on KQ = NO PROBLEM. Multiple evidence for Syedna Mufaddal TUS = doubts.
- KQ lives lavishly = No Problem. Syedna Mufaddal TUS = how can he! He must travel by ricksha!
NOTE: I have NO issues with KQ living a lavish life. Or any of his children. There is NOTHING wrong with living lavishly as long as it is in line with Shariat.

But as long as they fly a private jet in the future, you know that Crater Lake's beliefs will be shaken to the core and he will be on the lookout for a new Dai. He also conveniently forgets that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA used to travel by private jets MULTIPLE times. And, the Progressives on this site made an issue about that the same way Crater Lake is making an issue for Syedna Mufaddal TUS

Qutbi Bohras = Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.

[/color]
Please don't compare Burhanuddin Aqa's travels with excesses committed by MS. Ms has created a bigger carbon footprint in six months than Burhanuddin Moula did in years. And please don't worry about my allegiance to my Moula. I am proud and confident to be his follower and never worried about what new embarrassment i will be defending the next day. Worry about your shaky allegiance and your pathetic job. My Moula is not out there making an ass of of himself going off script in bayaans. My Moula Does not need a script.

And MS ain't no Fatemi Imam. Thè Fatemi period was an Age of Enlightenment, fairness and progress. They were tolerant rulers and they promoted education and patronized, architecture and literature. I have nothing against wealth. However the way MS is going around collecting and splurging it without a thought to the betterment of the community is embarrassing, even for me even though I don't follow him because after all he is Burhanuddin Moula's son and he should know better.
Your guy is running a Roti Brand dawat and
your labels don't scare me. I can make a few up too...
Mufaddally Bohras = Talibans
Mufaddally Bohras = Regressive Bohras

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 pm

SBM wrote:As Usual Adam cope out
Adam
Do you condone what happened at Raudat Tahera to the kids of SKQ, Simple YES or NO
Sorry about that. I meant to reply, and then forgot about it when writing to Crater.

I believe that since the the court had ruled that the Qutbi Bohras be allowed to visit Raudat Tahera, they shouldn't have been stopped. Not that they have any right to it. But simply because until the courts (eventual) ruling against them, they may come. The mumineen and guards acted on their own and they was no ruling for them to do what they did.

Since the Qutbi Bohras came at an off hour, I am told that the authorities were unprepared and not present. If they were there, many things may have been controlled.

SBM - You aren't a Qutbi either. Why does it concern you?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Adam
Yes I am neither and no I am not concerned about who is real Dai since both came from the same mold, but wanted to hear your opinion on the family relation ground,
As far as they coming at inappropriate time, is there an appropriate time to visit the grave of your Uncle and Grand Father?
If some one stops you from visiting your brother and father how would you feel? Why anyone needs to inform to visit the grave of their loved ones.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

The mumineen and guards acted on their own and they was no ruling for them to do what they did.
So donot you think that SMS or his Goons aka Vazarat should have issued a condemnation and a farman not to indulge in this kind of activities in the future? I also thought the Goondas aka Guards do everything at the farman and khushi of SMS and they represent SMS as his ambassadors, Does not that bother you that they gave bad name to their Moula SMS?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

@Crater Lake

A)
About Fatimid Processions: Read this book. It will give you an idea of the Pomp of that Era.
Ritual, Politics, and the City in Fatimid Cairo
http://books.google.lk/books?id=9fnBFAN ... ns&f=false

B)
Since you brought up the Private Jets and trips to Africa.
1- It's very convenient of you to ignore Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA practices (private jets and trips to africa) in this regard for justifying it a less carbon foot print. The Proggies on this website do not approve of that either. Please do convince them that that is okay but not THIS (on another thread). Otherwise, you are making a one sided argument.
2- Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syedna Mufaddal's trips to Africa are actually sponsored voluntarily by wealthy Mumineen Businessmen in those areas. It is their wish and happiness to sponsor this. They do it purely out of their own free will. They did it in the past and are continue to do till today. Each time they spend more and the organization keeps improving. Neither you nor me have lost a cent in this. So chill.

C)
1- Dawoodi Bohra faith has NO issues with spending money and pomp. The Quran instructs of it
قل من حرم زينة الله التي اخرج لعباده
And Moulana Ali also guides his followers to live the best life, eat the best food, live like "kings" and leave this world having lived liked kings and getting najaat as well.
سكنوا الدنا بافضل ما سكنت.....
2 - Wealth is relative:
A private Jet may seem extravagant to you and me the same way a Mercedes Benz may seem to a homeless person, but not to Warren Buffet or a Russian millionaire who goes to space for a tourist trip.
In the same way a Multi-story residence built by the Ambani's (Reliance) may seem extravagant to you and me, the same way a decent farm house in Thane would seem to a homeless person.
NOTE: KQ has a nice Mercedes Benz and a house in Thane. (In addition to his other houses around the globe).
So according to your logic, isn't KQ also living extravagantly when there are homeless people around him? Instead, he should sell his property in Thane and live in a slum in Juhu. He must sell his Mercedes Benz and travel by foot, bus or in the most extreme case, by Taxi.
3 - Each time calls for appropriate actions. Rasulullah and Moulana Ali's policies were best according to their times. Sulaiman & Yusuf Nabi's glory was according to their times. Fatimid Imams glory was according to their times. Every deed has a right place and a time.

NOTE: I personally don't have ANY ISSUES with KQ living luxuriously, but obviously you do.

D) Since you've touched the Hunting issue.
Please mention clearly what YOURS and the Qutbi Bohra stance is on hunting in Africa.
Your answer will speak volumes about your acceptance of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's practices.
P.S : KQ loves hunting as well. I know people who used to accompany him on many of his trips.

Think smart. Live well. Don't let hatred confuse you.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

@SBM
Since you have nothing to do with either parties. I really don't need to be saying much. But I will. Because if I don't, you guys get really excited.

I never said it was an inappropriate time. Stop twisting words.
I said it was an off time of 8am on a Weekday in Mumbai during Ramadan. You may not be aware, but due to the Rozas, people usually start their day late. Bhendi Bazaar roads are usually empty up until 10am, and shops only open after that. The Qutbi's chose that exact time knowing that people (including authorities) will be asleep and they'd be able to sneak in and most probably would only have to deal with uninformed Mumineen on what to do at a time like this.

Regarding condemnation. They may have already issued one. But since you aren't a part of the community you may not be aware. OR They may have given guidelines to the local mumineen and guards about future course of actions in case they come again.

Vazarat does things on Moula's farman.
Burhani Guards - although a committee appointed, that comes under Shabaab (which KQ once headed). They acted on their own I believe. They thought what they were doing was right. No one got any such farman to do what they did. I clarified that in my earlier post.

If ANYONE does anything that gives my Moula or Dawat a bad name, it bothers me.
In this case, who ever stopped or attacked the Qutbis are "legally" wrong.
If I stop the cold blooded murderer of my father from visiting his grave, I do it on "moral" grounds. And those actions are mine and only mine.

All this is my opinion and what I know of the matter.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

alam wrote:
alam wrote: Max,
You obviously believe this to be true. My question to you is if Burhaniddin Maula was well aware of this, (which I also assume that you believe), and inspite of that, Burhanuddin Maula kept the terms of the Misaaq AS IS, kept the rutba of Mazoon AS IS. With that being the case, according to your logic, Burhanuddin Maula was not very Forthcoming with the dirty laundry in his household at the expense of playing with mumineens faith and imaan,thereby misleading us.
If one does buy into your logic, it leaves Burhanuddin Maula as one who must be ultimately responsible for the "current spiritual revolt, spiritual crisis" among the mumineens.
I request to respond to this with logic and courtesy. Thank you.
Max, please respond to this
Adam wrote:Why don't you ask yourself the same question. And put Syedna Mufaddal's name instead of KQs.
If Burhanuddin Moula (Nawozobillah) knew that ALL his other brothers and ALL is children and ALL is grandchildren were conspiring against his Mansoos, why didn't he do anything about it?
Well Adam,if you want to give it a twist by claiming the above ..then in hindsight he(Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA)) actually did support his mansoos(SKQ) against all odds ,by keeping him(not just once but for 50 years) in the second most important rutba(of Mazun) , even though all his sons,brothers, grandchildren were always plotting to keep him sidelined, spreading maliciuos rumours about him and even physically attacking him(surat).
Adam wrote:Why didn't he make a public Nass before or after his stroke. (as he did for Syedna Mufaddal TUS).
If you read the history of Imams and Dais , you will know that Private nass has been done many times (sometimes even without a single witness)
and is equally valid and infact sometimes more crucial because the Dai knows that under given circumstances(it is the only way to keep his Successor safe) .
Infact since you mentioned Public Nass by Rasulullah(SW) at Ghadeer , let me ask you this, what was the outcome of that public nass ?
Everybody knows that today there are more sunnis who deny the Ghadeer incident altogether. Those who never wanted to accept molana Ali never did.

You probably by now have understood by my above reference of Ghadeer ,that syedna mohammed burhanuddin(RA) very well knew that even though he may do public nass on SKQ his enemies would either harm him(SKQ) or make the whole nass void by some "fitnat"
So on what basis can you claim that by not doing Public nass on SKQ , syedna mohammed burhanuddin(RA) had not intended him to make him his mansoos?
Adam wrote:If someone can see animosity against his mansoos during his lifetime, he would go out by all means to make every possible way of proclaiming a CLEAR Nass on him. As like Rasoolullah did in Ghadeer. Just a private Nass without any witnesses is ridiculous!
Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) very well knew that there was no guarantee that his mansoos(SKQ) would be safe even after proclaiming public nass on him(SKQ) .Those who wanted to deny him would have denied him even after that just like enemies of Moula Ali did as soon as Rasulullah(SW) passed away.
Adam wrote:If he wanted his Dawat to flourish after him, why place it only in the hands of KQs children. There are no other intellectuals or khidmat guzaars in their team.
Thats what you claim and assume. Also if its Just about flourishing then there are so many religions in the world which compared to us "Bohras" are flourishing leaps and bounds. Its not just about flourishing , but flourishing under the right path shown by his true awliyaullah.
Probably the dawat of Shz.MS will flourish more then the Dawat of SKQ. But at what cost?..the average mumin is becoming poorer as compared to others, due to exorbitant corruption in All levels of Kothar

Oh by the Way your Reply to "alam" is totally out of context to the comment he posted to "Max" .Dont just jump onto any bandwagon for the sake of a nonsensical argument. I have stopped expecting civil replies or behaviours from abdes,
but alteast showcase your knowledge about simple questions posed to you, before replying.

And Max , still waiting for a reply by you to "Alam", curious to know your logical viewpoint. But please don't go around the Bush like "Adam".
Stick to the question asked to you in the context it was asked. Lets see if you are the smarter ones from the abdes

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 pm

A)
About Fatimid Processions: Read this book. It will give you an idea of the Pomp of that Era.
Ritual, Politics, and the City in Fatimid Cairo
http://books.google.lk/books?id=9fnBFAN ... ns&f=false

B)
Since you brought up the Private Jets and trips to Africa.
1- It's very convenient of you to ignore Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA practices (private jets and trips to africa) in this regard for justifying it a less carbon foot print. The Proggies on this website do not approve of that either. Please do convince them that that is okay but not THIS (on another thread). Otherwise, you are making a one sided argument.
2- Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syedna Mufaddal's trips to Africa are actually sponsored voluntarily by wealthy Mumineen Businessmen in those areas. It is their wish and happiness to sponsor this. They do it purely out of their own free will. They did it in the past and are continue to do till today. Each time they spend more and the organization keeps improving. Neither you nor me have lost a cent in this. So chill.

C)
1- Dawoodi Bohra faith has NO issues with spending money and pomp. The Quran instructs of it
قل من حرم زينة الله التي اخرج لعباده
And Moulana Ali also guides his followers to live the best life, eat the best food, live like "kings" and leave this world having lived liked kings and getting najaat as well.
سكنوا الدنا بافضل ما سكنت.....
2 - Wealth is relative:
A private Jet may seem extravagant to you and me the same way a Mercedes Benz may seem to a homeless person, but not to Warren Buffet or a Russian millionaire who goes to space for a tourist trip.
In the same way a Multi-story residence built by the Ambani's (Reliance) may seem extravagant to you and me, the same way a decent farm house in Thane would seem to a homeless person.
NOTE: KQ has a nice Mercedes Benz and a house in Thane. (In addition to his other houses around the globe).
So according to your logic, isn't KQ also living extravagantly when there are homeless people around him? Instead, he should sell his property in Thane and live in a slum in Juhu. He must sell his Mercedes Benz and travel by foot, bus or in the most extreme case, by Taxi.
3 - Each time calls for appropriate actions. Rasulullah and Moulana Ali's policies were best according to their times. Sulaiman & Yusuf Nabi's glory was according to their times. Fatimid Imams glory was according to their times. Every deed has a right place and a time.

NOTE: I personally don't have ANY ISSUES with KQ living luxuriously, but obviously you do.

D) Since you've touched the Hunting issue.
Please mention clearly what YOURS and the Qutbi Bohra stance is on hunting in Africa.
Your answer will speak volumes about your acceptance of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's practices.
P.S : KQ loves hunting as well. I know people who used to accompany him on many of his trips.

Think smart. Live well. Don't let hatred confuse you.
This is the third time I am saying this - my issues are with the excesses of Mufaddal Bhaisab. Everything Burhanuddin Moula did was in moderation. At a personal level I was always troubled by his hunting pictures and many of my ex friends who were otherwise ardent followers of Burhanuddin Aqa also candidly shared similar sentiments with me then. They are now ardent Mufaddalies and probably continue to hold similar reservations on this issue. It was an unresolved issue. Burhanuddin Aqa's overwhelming goodness, kindness and love for us made it easy to overlook this.

There is a difference with MS. His hunting trips, like everything else in his life are excessive. Right after the "crowning" there were distateful Kendall Jones like pictures shoved into our faces every few months during his trips to Africa. And it is always interesting that people explain the jets, trips etc. as gifts. Oh that charter flight, yeah that is a gift from such and such (imaginary) prince....The 500K African safari, yeah gift from wealthy Africans...uh huh. He ain't no Bill Gates either, eradicating Polio from the face of this planet. He is a bumbling Mullah who does not even have his doctrine straight. No Middle Eastern anti Shia Prince is flying him on his private jet into his kingdom much as your idiot brothers would try to convince us.

Anyway bhai. Like you said, he is not spending any more off my money going forward. So whatever. You and your brothers are welcome to him. He did however usurp the Qutbuddin Moula's rights for which he will pay. I am certain. And with that I am done arguing with you. I have wasted my time and I certainly have better things to do this month.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Adam wrote:@SBM

In this case, who ever stopped or attacked the Qutbis are "legally" wrong.
If I stop the cold blooded murderer of my father from visiting his grave, I do it on "moral" grounds. And those actions are mine and only mine.
Your disdain for the law of the land reveals your true character. I suppose you were snoozing when Burhanuddin Aqa asked you to uphold it...

Your moral code is devoid of empathy. Way too immoral brother....Crater is right. You guys are like the Taliban, almost tribal....you have already relegated women to the kitchen and sewing room, not too long before you start burying your daughters.... law of the land be dam#@d
It's a slippery slope you are on.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

Adam wrote:

Adambhai

Your choice of analogy is in poor taste, to put it mildly. You seem to be implying that followers of SKQ are "cold blooded murderers". Almost slanderous.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am

cold blooded murderer? is this the language taught in jamiya these days?

shame

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am

Adam wrote:If you look back at Fatemi history, you will see the Pomp & Glory the Imams lived in. During Friday processions thousands of horses and camels would be adorned in gold and jewels.
If they are doing all this with public fund, then they were doing wrong. SMS is glorifying himself with public money and the is the reason he is not publishing any accounts. We only know that Rasulallah was never ever spend a single money from the public fund and that is the last for us to believe.
Adam wrote:Qutbi Bohras = Progressive Dawoodi Bohras.
Well said. This is what a common bohras wants. Hope SMS will come out of roti culture and grow up to progressive.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:49 am

It is said, at the time of visiting SKQ's son the dargha manager was present, to whom the police had talk.
The wise decision would have been, if the manager acted correctly and would have arranged ziyarat of these sons vacating the premises, the untoward incident would have not been happened.

It was claimed that they came to deliberately do mischief. If authority were sure for this then why they have not acted in proper way and allowed this incident to happened? If the mischief theory is correct then the authority has helped them to do mischief and gain brawny points.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 am

mr adam I don't like it that ska does all this lavish things, but muggy does it on a greater level and the stupid abdes like you think he is so special just because he travels in private jets. oh also muffu does it using our money not his. if we didn't give him money he would be a beggar, after all he is a 7th grade failure.
p.s. he is already a beggar, it's just that he wears nice clothing

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am

@Moiz_Dhaanu
Thank you for your lengthy post.
The opinions were hypothetical "what if". No one doubts he was appointed as the Mazoon, just as no one has doubts that is is not true that - every mazoon MUST become the Dai without any Nass.
What you are mistaken is that:
1) Dawat Books including Daim ul Islam stress on Nass & Tawqeef (informing others).
2) There has NEVER been a Nass in the history of Dawat without Tawqeef (appointing witnesses in Private or Public). KQ's claim that the 7th Dai did so is a very delibarate misunderstanding of the text. 1) The Risala text has been translated incorrectly, and is very clearly written that the witnesses were made in secrecy, but THERE WERE WITNESSES. And other books such as Muntaza confirm that there were witnesses. This will also be confirmed in court, soon.

Ghadeer or No Ghadeer - Following Moulana Ali or not is their choice -BUT- There was a Nass (before and in Ghadeer) & there WERE witnesses. This is all according to Dawat practices.
Where as KQ's claim is against that system.
Syedna Mufaddal TUS's Nass happened, and there were witnesses = Correct System.

Apologies for replying n behalf of Alam. This forum is very difficult to keep up, and know who's supposed to answer what. And I don't have time to read every single thread.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 am

Adam wrote:@Moiz_Dhaanu
Thank you for your lengthy post.
The opinions were hypothetical "what if". No one doubts he was appointed as the Mazoon, just as no one has doubts that is is not true that - every mazoon MUST become the Dai without any Nass.
What you are mistaken is that:
1) Dawat Books including Daim ul Islam stress on Nass & Tawqeef (informing others).
2) There has NEVER been a Nass in the history of Dawat without Tawqeef (appointing witnesses in Private or Public). KQ's claim that the 7th Dai did so is a very delibarate misunderstanding of the text. 1) The Risala text has been translated incorrectly, and is very clearly written that the witnesses were made in secrecy, but THERE WERE WITNESSES. And other books such as Muntaza confirm that there were witnesses. This will also be confirmed in court, soon.

Ghadeer or No Ghadeer - Following Moulana Ali or not is their choice -BUT- There was a Nass (before and in Ghadeer) & there WERE witnesses. This is all according to Dawat practices.
Where as KQ's claim is against that system.
Syedna Mufaddal TUS's Nass happened, and there were witnesses = Correct System.

Apologies for replying n behalf of Alam. This forum is very difficult to keep up, and know who's supposed to answer what. And I don't have time to read every single thread.

bullcrap nass was never done on muffu, burhanuddin maula could barely speak and all I hearf was muffu choo. Muffy has staged that nass and u know it.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 am

bullcrap nass was never done on muffu, burhanuddin maula could barely speak and all I hearf was muffu choo. Muffy has staged that nass and u know it.

That's your opinion. This will be proved in court.
The words are very clear.
The Nass is not just in Raudat, it was in the hospital and many years prior to it as well, along with a document.

KQ = No evidence - No witnesses = No Nass
Syedna Mufaddal TUS = Nas according to Dawat texts and practices.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 am

Adam wrote:

The Nass is not just in Raudat, it was in the hospital and many years prior to it as well, along with a document.

really there is no proof that burhannudin did nass on muffy in the hospital. He had a heart attack and couldnt even speak properly just like the fake nass in raudat tahera. You abdes are brainless and believe anything, thats why the person sitting next to burhanuddin said he had done nass on muffy, and u believed him

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 am

truth seeker100 wrote:
Adam wrote:
really there is no proof that burhannudin did nass on muffy in the hospital. He had a heart attack and couldnt even speak properly just like the fake nass in raudat tahera. You abdes are brainless and believe anything, thats why the person sitting next to burhanuddin said he had done nass on muffy, and u believed him
Fine. That is your opinion. The evidence will prove otherwise. And the court will too.

But then WHERE IS THE NASS ON KQ? Give me one shred of evidence?

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 am

where is the proof that Nass was done on muffu? I don't care about skq. where is the proof that Nass was done on chor muffy. even if the court says that muffy is the rightful dai, I will still not follow him as he Is a chor and a failure with no qualifications to be a dai

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 am

SKQ has never once attempted to provide made up " proof" of nass. So don't keep asking for it. He is standing tall and saying it as is. Nass was done on him in private. As Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon of fifty years his word is enough for me. The fact that multiple attempts have been made by the other side to fabricate proof is also enough evidence of their culpability and their opinion of the intelligence of Mumineen.
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:34 am

we all know after 47th dai every thing went fishy and doubtful, right now dawat needs a genuine leader and not a nassified moron.

syedna taher saifuddin was dai e nizaam and not dai mutlaq, he was suppose to handle dawat matter until Imam makes zuhur, TS and MB took advantage of position and now their son are doing same.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 am

TS took away properties and bungalows of innocent momeenin and finally kicked them out of dawat. (saifi mahal is one of those properties)

MB created fitnah and many bohra household got broke in udaipur and worldwide.

Mufaddal is chor and ayyash, who lives luxury life on people money.

Khuzaima is trying to pretend masoom but his real motives will come out in next few years.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 am

Adam wrote: I do not have proof. I don't follow their lives.
@Crater Lake. If you look back at Fatemi history, you will see the Pomp & Glory the Imams lived in. During Friday processions thousands of horses and camels would be adorned in gold and jewels.
That's probably the price of a private jet right there.
How absolutely charming, a Mufaddal lackey justifying pomp and show and profligate ways of a wayward Dai. Sadly his masters do not have the qualities of humility, integrity, simple living, justice, compassion for the poor and sick. If they had he would be comparing them with the lives of the Porphet and Maula Ali. And we would all proudly agree with him.
Shame on you Adam. All your learning is wasted on you.