Wajebaats 2014

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
New

Re: Wajebaats 2014

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Guluma bhai, please post the address of this trust and others where one can send funds.

Any time I mention your name, just wonder who you are, what were you in your past life and in this life (please, take this with agrain of Namak, as we do at every thaal ). Are you bhai or a bahen? Why you have so much talents all over? How do you have so many connections.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

New wrote:Guluma bhai, please post the address of this trust and others where one can send funds.

Any time I mention your name, just wonder who you are, what were you in your past life and in this life (please, take this with agrain of Namak, as we do at every thaal ). Are you bhai or a bahen? Why you have so much talents all over? How do you have so many connections.
First of all, please correct the name .. it's GHULAMbhai.
Secondly, I think he is the President of India in disguise. That's how he knows so much, has all the info at his fingertips and has so many connections anywhere and everywhere, orthodox or progressive, national or international.
No offence meant, Ghulambhai ... a humourous take on your identity :mrgreen:

New

Unread post by New » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:07 am

I just wanted to test, by spelling his name wrong.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 am

New wrote:I just wanted to test, by spelling his name wrong.
Guess there must be some hikmat in it coz I cannot fathom what you were testing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm

New wrote:Are you bhai or a bahen?
Iam very much a 'Bhai' but a normal bhai although at times I do act like Dawood BHAI especially when dealing with Kothari mafias ! :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 pm

New wrote:Guluma bhai, please post the address of this trust and others where one can send funds.
For Information Contact

Dr. J.S.Bandukwala
Email : info@zidniilma.com

Office Address

Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust
C/o. Dudhwala Traders,
Opp. M.E.S.High School,
Nagarwada Char Rasta,
Vadodara 390 001, Gujarat(INDIA).

O my lord, Enrich me with Knowledge (Al Quran, Surah Ta Ha, Ayat 114)
TOWARDS QUALITY EDUCATION

On September 16, 2006 Zidni Ilma Charitable Trust was formed with 13 members and a collection of Rs. 13,000/-

Objective set was “Encouraging economically weak but meritorious students to opt for studies in professional courses in medicine, management and engineering” by giving them monetary support.

A most noteworthy aspect of above is that while the number of boys increased almost three times from 50 in 2007 to 153 in 2012, the number of girls went up from 8 in 2007 to 125 in 2012. This is a very encouraging and healthy indication of a bright future.

Future of the young India is closely tied to quality education and business. This will have a profound impact on the country and the minority world as a whole.

ZICT extends financial help to the students in the form of cheques distributed to each one of them in a public function arranged on a convenient day in the last quarter each year.

Eminent public figures are invited to grace these functions.

Starting from first such program held on October 28, 2007, ZICT has so far organized six functions. Collectively over Rs. 96 lacs have been distributed so far to 1000+ students including 341 girls from across Gujarat. The first batch of 2007, helped by ZICT has already completed their graduation and have been well employed.

Further The Awardees are expected to take part in the future development through repayment, once they achieve their goals in life.

Godhra: Special Care :

Barely three months after ZICT was formed (September-2006) the trust had to shoulder responsibility to provide for school fees, uniforms, books etc. for 148 poor students of Godhra. They were (boys & girls) studying from KG to Std, XII in 13 different schools.

These were the children of 88 Muslims of Godhra languishing in jail since 2002 under the Draconian Law POTA due to the February 27, 2002 incident.

The trust was in its infancy then with meagre resources but with faith in the Almighty the challenge was picked up.

With Allahs Grace ZICT has so far spent Rs.5,07,000/- for these Godhra children. Besides, on the eve of Ramzan Id Rs. 1.50 Lacs were distributed equally between needy families of 31 persons still in jail.

ZICT also manages for payment of school fees for 23 children of Ahmedabad detenues still in jail for the same reason.

The trust continues this programme in the belief that the children of those languishing in jails in the aftermath of 2002 riots should not give up their education due to absence of the father. Such a development would be tragic for the community. [/b]

ZICT extends financial help to the students in the form of cheques distributed to each one of them in a public function arranged on a convenient day in the last quarter each year.

Eminent public figures are invited to grace these functions.

Starting from first such programme held on October 28, 2007, ZICT has so far organized five function Totally over Rs. 62 lacs have been distributed so far to 721 students including 216 girls. In 2012 the number of students seeking help is expected to be around 300 for which a sum of Rs. 30 lacs approx will be needed.

ZICT appeals to all its well wisher to donate generously for this noble cause. We operate two separate fund for the purpose.

(All donations are Income Tax exempt under 80G.)

Payment in Indian currency only is acceptable.

http://www.zidniilma.com/Services.php

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:57 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm

One more Muslim Charitable Organisation which helps Muslims :-

http://www.charityalliance.in/

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:40 pm

This is the Wajebat 2014 audio.
Notice that from 00.12 to 00.18 it is being said that "Wajebat is to be taken since Zakat is mandatory" ( Wajebat is being demanded using the term Zakat)
Again at 1.15, "Prophet Muhammad(saw) orders "Zakat" be taken".
Attachments
Wajebat.mp3
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 1762 times

think

Unread post by think » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 am

yes give zakaat , by all means do good for the poor and needybut donot give zakaat to him who is living this lavish lifestyle with your zakaat money. Wajebaat is just a word coned by kothar. wajebaat means wajib meaning compulsory. yes it is compulsory for you to give wajabaat money to kothar because that fills their bank account. The word wajebaat is no where in the quran. The kothar always usues such words to decieve the mumin into giving them money.

Akhtiar Wahid

Beggars of 21st Century!

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 am

Muffadal on a good bright day:
Dedo Wajebat Dedo, ehsaan nathi bheek dedo! Dedo Sila fitra dedo jannat ma apni property karidi lo, dedo Khums dedo mehro bacchao nu peth bari do, Dedo Haqqun nafs dedo apna guzarnar ni qabr banwai lo, Dedo Moula Burhanuddin na naam par Dedo Moula Taher Saifuddin na naam par, Dedo dawedar na naam (OOPS MEIN TOH MAMLOOK CHOO). Dedo mehro woh 9 bacchao na naam par, Dedo mehri Srilanka, america, uk, pakistan, africa anney india ni property na naam par.
DEDO DEDO DEDO aur barkat LELO LELO LELO

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Muffadal on a good bright day:
Dedo Wajebat Dedo, ehsaan nathi bheek dedo! Dedo Sila fitra dedo jannat ma apni property karidi lo, dedo Khums dedo mehro bacchao nu peth bari do, Dedo Haqqun nafs dedo apna guzarnar ni qabr banwai lo, Dedo Moula Burhanuddin na naam par Dedo Moula Taher Saifuddin na naam par, Dedo dawedar na naam (OOPS MEIN TOH MAMLOOK CHOO). Dedo mehro woh 9 bacchao na naam par, Dedo mehri Srilanka, america, uk, pakistan, africa anney india ni property na naam par.
DEDO DEDO DEDO aur barkat LELO LELO LELO
In short, what he means to say is that Bohras are "Dena Bank' and he is the "Lena Bank" !

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 am

Could someone shed some light on ...
1) One of the recipients of Zakat are the poor and the needy. Muwasaat is also helping the needy. Even if we were to reason that Zakat is "wajib" as per Quran and Muwasaat is voluntary then why does muwasaat have to be clubbed within the wajebat form and taken forcibly ?
2) What does the heading of "Ikram" in the wajebat form mean ? As far as I know, ikram is a salam cover given as a welcoming gift to a visiting Dai and his ilk. If my understanding is correct, then what is the column for Ikram doing in a wajebat form ?

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

As I see it, the wajebaat form is nothing but an open season. They have all these different heads in the form. You go in with the aqeedah of paying your zakat but thats only one column in the form. They put down your amount of zakaat as wajebat in the total's column. Even after arguing with Amil, he was not willing to put down full amount in zakaat column. He said that will get broken down later! So, its up to them. For all we know, it could be Re1 for zakaat and Rs99 for ikram, najwa or other BS. The issue is, we signed on the form, so technically we only agreed to pay the Rs100 and left the dividing up to them.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:09 am

LFT wrote:For all we know, it could be Re1 for zakaat and Rs99 for ikram, najwa or other BS.
Yes, I know about that .. They bifurcate (a term that they use) the amount in all the other headings according to their whim. You may not know how it is distributed but I have seen it with my own 2 eyes .. they put a minimal amount in the Zakat cell and the biggest share goes into the najwa cell. To cite an example; If you are paying 10,000/- then 2,500/- goes into Zakat, 5,000/- goes into Najwa, 1,000/- goes into Khumus and the balance is divided into the other cells like Nazar Makam & Kaffarat. The Hajj, Muwasaat and Ikram are additional amounts over and above the main figure just like the Sila-Fitra. Since last year or so, they have stopped this bifurcation too.
Maybe that's their way of fooling Allah (nauzobillah) that they are living their lavish lifestyle with the personal funds that they received as najwa. But they are blind to the fact that Allah sees all that is in their hearts.

LFT

Unread post by LFT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Yes, Allah sees all. But, I am sure that he will question us as well on why we continued to do this and give Zakat to these guys even though we knew this was going on.

Thanks for the approx breakdown. I had no clue but knew that Zakat was getting minimal.

Nafisa

Ayyashi on Wajebaat

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:35 am

Please meet, he is Janab Juzer BS Shakir. English men learns art of bureaucracy from him. He is enjoying now at beach as he is very tired after drafting legal documents of Dawate Hadiyah. After all he is a first Secretary of Dr. Qaidjoher Ezzuddin
Attachments
juzer.jpg

SBM

Re: Ayyashi on Wajebaat

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 am

^
Did he have to go to Beach with QOMI TOPI on his head while in the background you can see everything almost uncovered. The only other thing missing is HE IS NOT EATING BARKATI ROTI, :mrgreen: