A Bohra Senior Citizen Of Surat Commits Suicide.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

A Bohra Senior Citizen Of Surat Commits Suicide.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Mr. Abbasbhai Sabuwala, aged 70 years and residing in Rehmatpura area of Surat who made his living by selling milk pouches wherein he made a meagre 50 paisa per pouch had to take a loan of Rs.30,000 on interest as his wife's kidneys had failed to function and she required urgent medical treatment. The poor man had to run from pillar to post in all the Kothari departments to repay the loan which had accumulated to around Rs.60,000 with interest but failed to get any positive response. The final blow came in the holy month of Ramzan when he was asked to pay Wajebat !! Fed up with life, he drank a bottle of ACID and died yesterday.

This is the state of Bohras today whose leaders are busy looting money left, right and centre to fund their ayyash lifestyles but are blind when it comes to helping their much needed poor and needy followers. Its high time that these religious mafias are shown their proper place and beaten up if they ask for money. Please remember that giving them money does not give you sawab but on the contrary it is the BIGGEST SIN as you are encouraging and funding their ayyashis and ultimately becoming a party to their crimes ! It is like giving alms to a beggar inspite of knowing that he is a drug addict and gambler. Will you give alms to a beggar inspite of knowing that your money will be spent on sinful activities ? Will Allah (swt) be pleased with you if you do this or will He be angry ?........ Just think about it as it doesn't require rocket science to understand this basic fact.

Contrary to what Kothar claims, poverty is rampant amongst Bohras and the above mentioned example is just one among the many. There are many needy Bohras whose plight is never highlighted as they are not aware of the right sources to address their grievances. Hence, please take some pains and locate the needy Bohras in your cities/towns and hand over your zakat to them personally. You will not only feel satisfied and relieved but will be performing an act which is most liked by Allah (swt).

STOP FUNDING THESE RICH AND GREEDY RELIGIOUS MAFIAS THEREBY BECOMING A PARTY TO THEIR CRIMES AND AYYASHIS AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE WRATH OF ALLAH (SWT).

New

Re: A Bohra Senior Citizen Of Surat Commits Suicide.

Unread post by New » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks Gulambhai for sharing this sad sad story, unbelievable. Could some one post copies local news papers. How is Mrs. Sabuwala doing. I will be happy to send funds to her directly. Please, some one from Surat advise.

I hope the Kotharis are not going to deny her a decent burial as it is a suicide case and force the lady to sit in Iddat. But anything is possible,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

New wrote: How is Mrs. Sabuwala doing. I will be happy to send funds to her directly.
I will PM you her address in due course of time and you can send her your contribution directly which will be of great help to her.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:08 pm

In Surat, even in the smallest Masjid, Bohras have to compulsorily pay Rs.1,000/- for Masallah space !! And remember that there is lots of poverty among bohras in Surat.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Shame on the looters who are depriving charity to the needy. What are these people going to do with millions and billions when our people are having miserable time.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Somebody tell me which option would you prefer if you have money to fulfill one cause only...... you would contribute in masjid construction.....sending someone to karbala,..... fulfill the need of your momin brother. Let me give you my choice . By all means I would go for the third option. I am getting fed up of hollow speeches. In one of the amitabh song he says .. baree baree bato se kisi ka Payt bharta nahi...... and that's true.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:59 pm

The world is a dangerous place not because of people who do evil, but because of good people who look on and do nothing about it.

-- Albert Einstein

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Its easy said then done. The lowest form of imaan is if you see something ill going on and if there is nothing that you can do then at least admit and understand the wrong doing in your heart and we are on that stage now what to do its useless to come out in the open and be a prey for the Jamat people. But if there be an opportunity in this regard you won't find me behind.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Nobody will try to understand the troubled life he lived with. Everybody will remember how his life ended

We should become the medicine so this dai enterprise commits suicide.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 am

The lively child Abdul aged 6 years was electrocuted recently and had his hands amputed below shoulders and would need prosthesis which are expensive n way beyond the means of his family means .. Help bring smile to the kid whose present innocent concerns are to ride a cycle and attend the school .. Kindly contribute in whatever means possible ..Name:Abdul Quadir Hussain Indori. Corporation Bank a/c no. 120600101002312.
IFSC code: CORP0001206.
micr code: 457017002
Station road branch ratlam mp
Thanks & god bless!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:01 am

I think like minded people should come togeter and form a full fledged trust to assists this type of people. I hope many people will come forward to donate, who are fed up with ayyasi and mafiyagiri of kasreali and kothar.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 am

Thats a revolutionary idea brother..

blue

Unread post by blue » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 am

I with my two friends used to give money in ramzan to some poor widows and people with some contribution from wealthy businessmen in Ujjain and Indore region. But later find out that these Bohras though genuinely in need of money, giving substantial amount for masalla space in masjids and in vajebat. Father of the child whose school fees i was paying is giving qardan hasana envelops every friday. i know they are poor but some time we feel what is the sense of helping such fools if our money ultimately goes in the wrong hands.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 am

In lilahe wa Ina Alihe Rajioon. Too sad to read this news. May we all should stop lamenting and take some action NOW ! Every person should take some better action. I did not pay my zakath to jammat not at all.I wonder they collect dollar and dihrams and where do all that money go ? even now i will only hand empty covers to the jammat no qar z -e- hasana,no silatul imam and all other envelopes to them In Sha Allah.They do not deserve a penny from us.

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:05 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mr. Abbasbhai Sabuwala, aged 70 years and residing in Rehmatpura area of Surat who made his living by selling milk pouches wherein he made a meagre 50 paisa per pouch had to take a loan of Rs.30,000 on interest as his wife's kidneys had failed to function and she required urgent medical treatment. The poor man had to run from pillar to post in all the Kothari departments to repay the loan which had accumulated to around Rs.60,000 with interest but failed to get any positive response. The final blow came in the holy month of Ramzan when he was asked to pay Wajebat !! Fed up with life, he drank a bottle of ACID and died yesterday.

This is the state of Bohras today whose leaders are busy looting money left, right and centre to fund their ayyash lifestyles but are blind when it comes to helping their much needed poor and needy followers. Its high time that these religious mafias are shown their proper place and beaten up if they ask for money. Please remember that giving them money does not give you sawab but on the contrary it is the BIGGEST SIN as you are encouraging and funding their ayyashis and ultimately becoming a party to their crimes ! It is like giving alms to a beggar inspite of knowing that he is a drug addict and gambler. Will you give alms to a beggar inspite of knowing that your money will be spent on sinful activities ? Will Allah (swt) be pleased with you if you do this or will He be angry ?........ Just think about it as it doesn't require rocket science to understand this basic fact.

Contrary to what Kothar claims, poverty is rampant amongst Bohras and the above mentioned example is just one among the many. There are many needy Bohras whose plight is never highlighted as they are not aware of the right sources to address their grievances. Hence, please take some pains and locate the needy Bohras in your cities/towns and hand over your zakat to them personally. You will not only feel satisfied and relieved but will be performing an act which is most liked by Allah (swt).

STOP FUNDING THESE RICH AND GREEDY RELIGIOUS MAFIAS THEREBY BECOMING A PARTY TO THEIR CRIMES AND AYYASHIS AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE WRATH OF ALLAH (SWT).
Bro ghulam please pm the address as well. Jazakallah .

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:29 am

innalillah wainna ilahi rajeun,

I hope he wont face same hardship in hereafter which he has faced in this world.

some times people do break down and find no other way to fight with situation.

may ALLAH send his rehmat on all such living or dead oppressed people.AMEEN

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:43 am

Innalillah Wainna Ilahi Rajeun.

Hope his wife is survived with some of theirs close relatives or well wishers who can take care of hers.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:03 am

ghulam Mohamed bhai, it is a sad story. very sad. I just feel sad to learn such things happening in our community. we have enough resources to stop such things. But our jamat previous and present are not interested in helping any one. maqbool's idea of establishing a separate trust with like minded people is good and worthy. you have been contributing such stories since long. so you know the exact plight of these grief stricken people.
jamat spent billions of our money on siafee hospital, but it is no good for our community. if you can pay a five star rent to stay in hospital, it is all yours, but if you are munin with no money you can not enter.
I don't know, where syedna's family is going. what will they do with zillions. look their family is split, uncle turned against nephew or vice versa. if there is any fear of god left in them, they should open their eyes and just completely demolish this system, may be this can wash away their sins. White starched clothes, rolex watches, and expensive attire with prayer is a shame. Does god need such prayer. when will they become humane, I doubt it.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 am

humanity is out from them. no more humanity only give me, give me, give me. Muffy flew from karachi to bombay in a plane whose pilot was a bohri. He sat on the pilots seat for almost 10 mins and did a chit chat wit the pilot. the pilot also did salam to muffy and others. why do you think muffy did all this ?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

Maqbool wrote:I think like minded people should come togeter and form a full fledged trust to assists this type of people. I hope many people will come forward to donate, who are fed up with ayyasi and mafiyagiri of kasreali and kothar.
Apply for Raza. Muffy Trust for the Needy :) #Troll

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Ghulambhai
Your post is very heart braking but can I request for some authtentic evidence to your story please.

QutbiORMuffy

Unread post by QutbiORMuffy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm

IMG-20140717-WA0003.jpg

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Instead of just talking. If really care than Someone above gave a good idea to start a trust.

can start trust or ngo, providing school fees bcoz most important is education it can change things, students can contribute into trust when they start earning. So the chain we go on.

Can do free career counselling.

Can start coaching class at free or reasonable rate
(people it with computer knowledge can come ahead giving few hours a week & provide them course cirtificates)

most imp trust or ngo should be a different name
like people's trust
it should look cosmo
this will help in getting help frm politicans.

Also there is one more reason for diff name.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:00 pm

yuzarsif wrote:Image
The lively child Abdul aged 6 years was electrocuted recently and had his hands amputed below shoulders and would need prosthesis which are expensive n way beyond the means of his family means .. Help bring smile to the kid whose present innocent concerns are to ride a cycle and attend the school .. Kindly contribute in whatever means possible ..Name:Abdul Quadir Hussain Indori. Corporation Bank a/c no. 120600101002312.
Thanks & god bless!
Freinds of Mr. hussain indori (father of this child) has filed a request to collector of ratlam for financial help. If abdul qadar wants to live a normal life he will require Bionic limbs which are only fixed in viena (Austria). The approximate cost of this will be Rs. 40 lacs. Abdul qadir is the student of St. joseph school, Ratlam and school adminstration is collecting a donation of Rs. 100 per child to provide some support. Of course thats not enough. His father runs a hardware shop in ratlam and no way can afford the cost of artificial limbs. His group of freinds is working hard to get as much financial help as possible. Its a humble request to brothers and sisters of this forum to contact mr. Hussain and help financially. People from west can also join.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 pm

You are talking about India you have no idea of the miseries of people in old city area of Karachi. Today I saw a young boy collecting garbage in a miserable state and malnutritioned first thing that came in my mind that my son is no better then this boy but the unfortunate part is he was not born in a family who could feed him and fulfill his needs. This world is a strange place.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 pm

blue wrote: i know they are poor but some time we feel what is the sense of helping such fools if our money ultimately goes in the wrong hands.
In case you feel that your money is not being spent properly then the only alternative is to send them foodgrains and other essentials to their homes and if you want to sponsor their children's education then you can send your cheque directly to the school/educational institution. Even I channelize my charity in this manner if I have doubts about the recipients.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
yuzarsif wrote:Image
Thanks & god bless!
Freinds of Mr. hussain indori (father of this child) has filed a request to collector of ratlam for financial help. If abdul qadar wants to live a normal life he will require Bionic limbs which are only fixed in viena (Austria). The approximate cost of this will be Rs. 40 lacs. Abdul qadir is the student of St. joseph school, Ratlam and school adminstration is collecting a donation of Rs. 100 per child to provide some support. Of course thats not enough. His father runs a hardware shop in ratlam and no way can afford the cost of artificial limbs. His group of freinds is working hard to get as much financial help as possible. Its a humble request to brothers and sisters of this forum to contact mr. Hussain and help financially. People from west can also join.
Thank you for confirmation

I have just donated small amount for the boy, with collective efforts this mission can be accomplished. Inshallah

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 pm

salaar wrote:Its easy said then done. what to do its useless to come out in the open and be a prey for the Jamat people.
It really surprises me when someone says it is useless to speak up against the oppression.It is just an excuse to exempt yourself from taking action!

If doing something that is really required of us termed as useless, then what is simply venting out here on an anonymous forum which is not even required termed as??
It is this attitude that the clergy flourishes on. You choose to keep silent, get upset and then blame the clergy for mistreating the community!
Allah never intended that you yield to this tyranny and abuse of power by the clergy, now did He??

At times, you may not be able to do much. But by admitting it is useless, you are already closing the doors on possibilities without even trying! This is nothing but a self imposed limitation.

Now some people find this useless because they value comfort, security, and pleasure over true freedom and as long as they’re entertained and comfortable, they turn a blind eye to everything that’s going on.
They probably are the key to transform themselves into wolves, but they prefer to wait for something else, maybe a Superman coming out of nowhere to save them. Sad!

I can now relate to what Adolf Hitler once said, "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Dear Friends, I remember reading a saying of Ali Saab where he cautions the Muslims to do charity after properly confirming that the receiver is genuine. Otherwise your charity is of no gain. I am also aware that there are many good souls in our community who go out to help the needy. I am also aware of many dishonest people who go to the end of the earth to get scholarships for their children and later get these same children married of with pomp and show. They don't even dream of returning the scholarship amount.general downfall in standards of honesty in our community, so it's a loose-loose situation.i even know that big mawasat amounts are sanctioned by the jamaat. Some to deserving and others not so. What are we to do? In india if we look around in cities like mumbai, Ahmedabad, ujjain n many others we see needy people.i suggest that forum members make a proper aim. If we are to help with education or food or medicines or all three.we could nominate sufficient members in all these cities, they could conduct a survey of the truly needy. Let's start with small contributions, also the govt of india has a huge quota to help Muslim education in each state of india. If we concentrate on education specially technical stream ,maybe our next generation will turn out different. I have heard that Khozema Bhaisaab is starting a study place in mumbai, students can come n study here without disturbance. I appreciate this step.can the senior members and management pros take up this project. (Education for each, each for education).

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Milligazette.com is a site ,by a newspaper, it offers list of all such institutions in India and various govt organisations which offer scholarships to deserving Muslims. All of you please look it over,n each of us could start helping people in our circle with this information..inshallah God will give us success.